Mosaic By MG Photography

Houston, Southern TX, Louisiana and World Wide

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Houston, Southern TX, Louisiana and World Wide (225) 916-2373

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Cali H

Shagari and his team were beyond amazing. They worked with me on my budget, so I was able to hire them for both my photography and my videography. Shagari brought 3 other people with him. Two came to my hotel room to photograph all the girls getting ready, and two went to a... Read More different hotel where my fiancé and his groomsmen were. We were so crazed for time at the end (my fault, not theirs) that he even let me and a friend ride in his car with him from hotel to hotel. They were super professional, had a great vision of what they knew would be good shots, and they even brought a drone (yes, a drone) to take pictures of us on a beautiful New Orleans balcony. They were super nice and personable, and I can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Janecia H

Mosiac photographed both our engagement and wedding photos, and we are beyond happy with how everything turned out! I was so exhausted on my wedding day, the last thing I needed was a unprofessional photographer, but this wasn't the case. This guy came straight in with his... Read More wedding attire and got straight to business. I didn't have to tell him anything. He knew when, where, and exactly what would make our pictures memorable. Highly recommended. He was amazing!

2016-11-01T10:32:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Janecia. Im glad that everything worked out so great for you and look forward to working with you guys again. Your wedding was beautiful

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Nessa F

Shagari and his team were BEYOND amazing! We knew after our engagement session that we had selected the best photographer. He made us feel extremely comfortable. By time I had my bridal pics he knew exactly what I did and didn't like to show in my photos. He even rushed to get a... Read More wrapped canvas printed for me a few days before the wedding and personally drove it from Baton Rouge to Houston so I wouldn't have to pay for overnight shipping. I won't even brag about how he surprised me with a drone for my bridal shoot and wedding even though it wasn't originally included in our package. Thanks so much Shagari for all you've done the last 8 months!! Seriously, book this guy. He's a great photographer but an even better person.

2016-11-01T10:33:41 Response from the vendor

Hello Nessa, I cant thank you And Rome enough for how great you guys were during the entire process. Everything was great and Im glad you guys allowed me to be apart of capturing your day. I wish you guys the best. I look forward... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Adrianne B

Shagari and his entire team is absolutely awesome! Very personable and professional. The entire bridal party loved them. I recommend him to any bride!! Will definitely use him for future events as well!

2016-10-27T13:54:14 Response from the vendor

I cant thank you and Ryan enough Adrianne. I look forward to seeing you guys again and I hope you are enjoying your Honeymoon.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ryan L

The Mosaic crew was AWESOME!!! They were a VERY FUN yet professional crew to work with.

2016-10-27T13:55:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ryan. We will all be in touch for more of your family moments. Everything turned out great.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Nefretari M

Mosiac was a pleasure to work with! The company is fast, efficient, communicates very well, and have outstanding work!

2016-10-27T13:55:40 Response from the vendor

Thank yo for the kind words Nefretari and for allowing us to capture your wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Courtney H

Mosaic By MG was absolutely amazing!!! They were very professional and very friendly! The Location and shots for my engagement photos was gorgeous! All we had to do was tell him our outfit theme and he did the rest! He even traveled to my hometown in the middle of the week to... Read More capture my bridal photos! I was so happy! And when we received the photos and video from our big day, they were perfect! I mean literally everything was perfect!! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture all of the elements for my big day! Thanks Mosaic

2016-10-27T13:56:45 Response from the vendor

It's been a pleasure capturing every moment you guys had along the way. I look forward to seeing you guys again. I appreciate all the love you guys have shown.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Tara R

Mosaic by MG was the perfect choice for our photography. Gerard is so talented, professional, and is an amazing person. He was very easy to get a long with and collaborated with me every step of the way from engagement photos to the actual wedding day photos. I'm so glad we had... Read More the opportunity to meet him and have him share our special day with. Gerard is a traveler and he has many locations that he will shoot, from Louisiana, to Texas, to destination weddings! He is a great guy and not to mention the timing on getting our pictures was so fast! I would definitely recommend Mosaic by MG, you will not be let down.

2016-10-27T13:58:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tara, you guys engagement and Wedding definitely made me fall more in Love with Austin. I appreciate the opportunity and for recommending me. I hope you guys are enjoying the newly wed life.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Xaviera I

The photographer is absolutely amazing! His creativity and coordination is unmatched. My husband and I were looking for a traditional New Orleans wedding, and Shegari knew just how to make that happen in photos. He was patient, professional, and very engaging. We both (my... Read More husband and I) felt comfortable and knew what was expected of us. I would recommend this vendor in a heartbeat. I am totally in love with the unique shots and overall wedding capture. Looking at the photos helps me relive that perfect day all over again!

2016-10-16T08:04:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much again Xaviera. I really appreciate the opportunity to capture such a great day. Everything flowed perfectly, even the random second line parade finding its way into you guys first look. I am thrilled with these images and can not wait to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Carlos D

Thanks for capturing this special day for us, we appreciate everything you did. The pictures came out amazing everything was perfect. We will definitely be hiring you again to capture more events for us.

2016-10-16T08:06:13 Response from the vendor

I wish you And Brianna the best Carlos. Thank you so much for being a great groom to work with and making the day super easy. I look forward to capturing all the moments you and your family need in the future.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Sydney S

Shagari is absolutely AMAZING!!! He photographed our entire wedding journey from the very beginning, starting with the proposal and we have nothing but great things to say about him and his team. I wouldn't have wanted the most special day of our lives to be captured by anyone... Read More else. Thank you for everything!!!

2016-10-16T08:16:44 Response from the vendor

Sydney I can not thank you enough. I was excited as each day got closer knowing your proposal date and how great you guys would be. We ended up capturing the proposal, your engagement photos, your bridal brunch, bridals, and finally your wedding day. I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Stanley S

Mosaic by MG proved to be an excellent choice! The professionalism, service, creativeness, and overall experience provided was second to none. I plan to use Mosaic by MG for future events that I'm involved with. I would also recommend Mosaic by MG to all my family, friends, and... Read More associates!!

2016-10-16T08:18:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks you Stan. I am happy that you feel confident enough in keeping me close to recommend to everyone you know. I had a great time working with you guys and wish you and Sydney the absolute best. I will see you for all you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Brianna B

AMAZING work! Extremely professional, very personal, and just an all around amazing photographer

2016-10-16T08:09:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Brianna. I look forward to working with you and Carlos again

Reviewed on 5/26/2016

Our wedding was a very simple and small affair and our photographer knew it was only an hour of work, but took our job anyway and did a great job. He took the job very seriously and had to be fast to get in the shots since we didn't have him for long. He did a great job of being... Read More a photo-ninja and did a great job of balancing getting shots for us and being as unobtrusive as possible to the guests.

2016-10-16T08:08:43 Response from the vendor

Hello again David. Thank you and your family for allowing me to capture such an intimate moment in you guys lives. The ceremony was perfect and Im glad that I was effective at being non intrusive. I hope you guys are doing great and enjoying... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/21/2016

I highly recommend Mosaic by MG to any Bride and/or Groom looking for an amazing Photography & Videography. Words can't describe how Pleased I am with all of our photos and videos. It was an absolute please to work with this company. I am so very grateful they were able to... Read More capture our special day.

2016-04-21T14:36:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda. I loved the surprise Wedding concept. You and Nick totally shocked all of your guests and you can tell that everyone there loves you guys together so much. thank you again for allowing me to be a part of your day.

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 DJalon J

I've had two previous photography sessions with Shagari, and for my big day he brought the same 5 star service. He arrived on time at the hotel where my bridesmaids and I were getting hair and make up and ensured that the atmosphere was comfortable while he and his colleague... Read More got great shots. At the wedding venue, he made the picture taking process seamless, both before and after the ceremony. During the reception he and his colleague were very gracious in taking the family shots that I requested in the moment. Overall, he is an excellent and highly professional photographer whom I recommend to every one! He does not disappoint!

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Deniquia J

Updated 3/24/16: As stated previously, the photographer and his staff were very professional the day of our wedding. The quality of our video and photos is great. I wish my husband and I would've gotten more "posed" pictures of the two of us, but that could be my fault for not... Read More expressing my vision. The photos and videos took longer than stated to receive, but the photographer stated he had been having problems with his mail. Also, our names were spelled incorrectly on our DVDs, but that's minor. The main issue was lack of communication from Shagari, when I inquired about a custom album that was part of my package(per our contract). A simple response would've sufficed, but I have yet to receive anything after a month of weekly text. Original review: Mosaic by MG delivered everything I wished for in a photographer and more. The photographer and his staff were very professional and a pleasure to work with. The quality of work and professionalism is exceptional!

2016-01-16T09:20:33 Response from the vendor

I deeply apologize as I have switched manufacturers of my album because of the length of time taken in production. However I am not shifting any blame because I would like to apologize for not being clear on how long it may take as I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Chanel R

Everything I could have ever asked and hoped for as a bride! Very professional, prompt and patient. The photographer and his staff made sure to capture all of our important moments. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a creative and open minded photographer. He was... Read More simply amazing!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

The professionalism and quality was well worth the money spent! The photographer and his staff were prompt for both engagement and wedding events. He was creative and also allowed us to be ourselves. I will be contacting him for all of our photography needs in the future! :)

2015-12-19T11:35:23 Response from the vendor

I cant thank you enough for having me. I appreciate the opportunity to help share your story and I would love to continue to share in all you guys special moments. Thanks again

Top Shelf Work

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Brett G

My bride and I are really impressed with the work of MG Photography. We will definitely recommend his services to our friends and family. Thank you once again!

2015-10-31T22:16:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you and Lindsay once again Brett. Thank you for trusting me with your day and for further believing in me to recommend me to family and friends. I cant say thanks enough.

My angel

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Deon'Shay C

A few months back As I began planning my wedding I asked a friend of mine who was her photographer and she stated Shagari. remembering that name from college I began to do my research prayed about it and hired him within days time. From beginning to end Shagari has been there... Read More supporting my every move, the ups and the downs (literally lol). Professional yet down to earth made this journey into becoming that much easier. Speedy returns on photos, honest opinions, easy to work with on scheduling events, and just a normal everyday conversation made this decision much more pleasurable. To top it off on my wedding, Shagari and his crew worked magic and wonders with an outside vendor whom was my videographer and a friend of my husband. They worked together as ONE, so much so most of my guest didn't know they were separate vendors. The small glitches, the tiny details, the accommodation around the bad weather, and the reassurance to myself really helped the wedding flow. In this planning I never thought I would have gain a friend. But I did. This has gone beyond a professional aspect and I'll never have anyone else photographer any other event in my life. TIL DEATH DO US PART. Thank you Shagari for all you have done. I could never ever ever repay you for stepping up to the plate and being my voice when I couldn't get to it. God bless you and your business!!!!! LOVE MRS SIBLEY

2015-10-31T22:00:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Deon. It was absolutely no trouble at all. You have been a joy from the very beginning of meeting you. It was a pleasure to be able to help your day run smoother after the weather threw you guys a curve... Read Less Read More

More than just a photographer…

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

His services are done so well, & he is so down to earth, that he becomes more than a regular photographer. He actually becomes a friend. I will definitely recommend his services to anyone interested.

2015-10-31T22:01:37 Response from the vendor

Hello Michael and thank you for the kind words. I couldn't ask for better clients and friends. I look forward to seeing you guys again. Congrats to you and Deon.

The Most Awesome Photographer I've Ever Had!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Ashley L

I recently hired Shagari for photographer services for my engagement, wedding, and reception photos. After meeting with Shagari we knew that we wanted to hire him as we thought his work was exceptional! He was very prompt, courteous, and meet all of our needs to a "T". For our... Read More engagement photos we actually did a split photo shoot between two locations... New Orleans and Abbeville, Louisiana. We all enjoyed the shoot and Shagari made each occasion very special for everyone!!I highly recommend his services to anyone. We are now expecting a little one in the Spring and we have hired Shagari for our maternity shoot!!! We also plan to hire Shagari for other various photographer needs in the future!! Stick with Mosaic By MG Photography services and you'll never go wrong. Shagari will surely show you some of that good ole Louisiana hospitality!!

2015-10-27T09:19:17 Response from the vendor

Hello Ashley I hope you and Tony are doing great. It has been a pleasure servicing you guys throughout all of the time we have known one another and I am excited that I get to cover the next phase as you guys start your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Robert S

My wife and I requested Shagari to shoot our engagement photos and subsequently our wedding photos and videography. He and his team did a fantastic job. Our engagement portfolio was inspired by the 1920's and he executed our vision flawlessly. His work has since been upstaged by... Read More our wedding photography and the overall wedding experience. He and his team were prompt, professional, and did such a great job that we've gotten multiple calls from relatives and friends about hiring him for future projects. We couldn't have asked for a better more genuine photographer. Thanks!

2015-10-23T14:44:42 Response from the vendor

Hello and Thank you Robert. I am thrilled that I was able to add to you guys day and that I know I gained more than faithful clients with you guys. I cant wait to capture the rest of both you guys family history. You... Read Less Read More

Kaptured moments

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

My Spanish with Mosaic photography was on it was great pleasant and very free of stress . All the pictures came out amazing as well as the experience.

2015-10-31T22:08:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you sir. I had a great time with you and Charonda. Glad everything was beautiful