Urban Industrial Wedding Venue and Event Space

Welcome to Moss! Our vision in reviving this 1900’s building was Industrial Artistry. Using the building’s authenticity to create an optimal infrastructure for creativity and design while maintaining a seamless flow and functionality. Our hope is to create unique events that are as individual as you. Contact us with questions or to schedule a consultation at Moss Denver.

Historic Venue

Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

200 Santa Fe Dr., Denver, CO (303) 534-5403

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Michele V

I love, love, love, love, love this venue! I had my wedding here recently and had so many people comment on how much they loved the venue! I love the chairs that are provided as well! this place has so many options and I love how it flows between all of the rooms! I... Read More definitely recommend this place if you want something rustic, industrial, and FULL of Character!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Molly M

My husband and I settled on Denver as a destination wedding location. Coming from Chicago, we knew we wanted to celebrate our marriage at a venue that felt like “us” and paid tribute to the city where we’d started our story together. Moss Denver seemed to do just that — offering... Read More a romantic feel in a more industrial, urban space, not at all unlike something we would find in our own city. We loved that it could hold its own when it came to decor, too, without needing to be overly designed or transformed. When we booked Moss in the spring of 2016, the Edison Room was still under construction, but the Chandelier Room and a well-sold vision for the other half of the space were enough to hook us. When we arrived in September to see the venue and meet with our vendors, we knew we had made the right decision. The Edison Room was complete and looked remarkable, just like the rest of the space. On the day of our wedding, we held our ceremony and cocktail hour in the Edison Room, and moved seamlessly to the Chandelier Room for dinner and dancing. The evening was everything we could have hoped for, much of which is because the vision for our day was carried out so beautifully on the backdrop that is Moss. Thank you for creating such a gorgeous space where we were able to make so many lifelong memories. From start to finish our interactions with the venue staff were professional and helpful (down to the wedding day, when our venue manager jumped in to help stitch up a pair of ripped groomsman pants right before the ceremony!). I would highly recommend booking Moss Denver for your event.

Reviewed on 3/04/2016

The team at Moss is nothing short of spectacular! They always have their clients needs top of mind. The staff is sweet and communication is seamless. The space itself is flooded with natural light and unique details including reclaimed wood and brick. If you are looking for a... Read More uniquely comfortable space for an event, look no further than Moss!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Amanda G

We just had our wedding there this past Saturday. The venue was fantastic, all the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, and we got several compliments on how beautiful and unique the space was. We had about 110 guests, which was a great number for the size of the venue.... Read More Highly recommend all around! It was an unforgettable day.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 KEVIN M

I can't thank everyone at Moss enough for making my day as wonderful as possible. The venue is absolutely beautiful in it's simplicity with industrial touches that speak to the building's history. We were able to have use of the Edison Room and Bridal Suite which made our event... Read More that much better. All of our 100 guests had nothing but glowing comments regarding our wedding and how much they loved the venue. I highly recommend this space for any event!!!

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Emma g

Moss Denver is an amazing new venue in Denver! The staff is great to work with and assists in every way possible to make your vision come to life! We recently had our Private Label Fashion Show at Moss and it was a hit! Highly recommend this venue!!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

Excellent. We held our annual event "Bread & Wine" there in December and it could not have been better. Around 250 people came as we enjoyed food, drink, music, and conversation. The staff at Moss was fun and easy to work with. An ideal space for virtually any type of event -... Read More spatially, aesthetically, and relationally. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Jennifer M

Moss is a gorgeous new venue in the Santa Fe Arts District. Tons of charm from huge windows, wooden plank and brick walls and stunning chandeliers. The team at Moss is amazing, a total dream to work with! This is a great venue for a totally unique wedding!

2016-02-17T12:09:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate you! Sincerely, The Moss Team

Reviewed on 12/29/2015

I recently held an event at Moss Denver and have nothing but wonderful things to say about my entire experience. The staff is very responsive, sweet, flexible and hospitable, and they went out of their way to make sure we had what we needed. I was particularly impressed when... Read More they offered to help me unload my car (in the snow, I might add)! Then there's the stunning space - it's a flexible space with some incredible bones. I love the natural light, exposed brick and industrial feel. The hand crafted furniture can be oriented many ways to help any event vision come to life. Again, a huge thank you to the team. Moss is wonderful and I can't wait to be back!

2015-12-29T13:10:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was so nice to have you here!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Ashley P

I am so excited to be hosting my wedding at Moss. From the minute I found it and reached out, Kayla and her team have been more than accommodating. I felt so welcomed the minute we walked in for our first tour of the space. The space at Moss is amazing and the flexibility of... Read More what you want to do there is unique and extremely creative. We can't wait!

2015-12-28T16:13:40 Response from the vendor

Ashley, Thank you so much! We have really enjoyed getting to know you! We are so excited to host you! -Moss Team

Reviewed on 12/23/2015

We held an event at Moss Denver a couple weeks ago and loved the whole experience! Their staff was super accommodating and the evening went flawlessly. We're excited hopefully do more events there in the future as well. Highly recommend the venue to anyone!

2016-02-17T12:08:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! You are always welcome to pop in! Sincerely, The Moss Team

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Annie S

My fiance and I stumbled across the Moss by pure luck and we're so excited. Interactions with Kayla, a manager at the Moss, have been great. She was eloquent, sweet and happy to help us any way she could. She made us feel special, welcoming us for our site visit with snacks and... Read More beverages, and was able to guide us through the venue with ease. Born from an old warehouse in the Denver Arts District, the space has been transformed showcasing the beautiful original brick and windows offering incredible natural light, with sweet touches of romance - exactly what we were looking for.

Gem Venue in the Santa Fe Arts District

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Abbey C

Moss Denver is a wonderful new addition to the local venue scene! Conveniently located in the heart of the Santa Fe Arts District, the space has a beautiful industrial charm and showcases great versatility. Full of natural light from the large windows, it's full of creative... Read More energy and it can be easily transformed to fit any theme or vibe. Most importantly, the ownership/management team is incredible to work with. They are friendly, responsive, and flexible. Total dream team!