Your wedding in motion

Your wedding day is going to fly by. We're here to help capture it.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

40 W Littleton Blvd. Ste. 210-102, Littleton, CO (720) 722-1235

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Chris C

Jake and his team were awesome! We were pretty picky though the videographer search, and from the get-go Jake put us at ease. He answered all our questions, was open to our suggestions, and even let us pick the song we wanted for the track. On the day-of, the team was... Read More AWESOME, capturing all the little candid moments without being in the way. I'd definitely recommend them. We loved the video they made for us so much!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Alison F

Jake was the videographer at our July, 2017 wedding at Mt. Princeton Hot Springs in Nathrop, CO. It was really great working with Jake and we loved, loved, loved the final video. Seriously, the first time we watched it we both cried! He was incredibly professional, thoughtful,... Read More and flexible. We feel so lucky that we are able to re-live our wedding through the amazing ten minute video. It's also nice to have the ceremony, speeches, and reception shots to help us remember it all. I know everyone says it, but it all really goes by so fast and I don't know what we would do without this amazing way to see it again and again. I highly recommend Jake and Motion Artisan!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Jessica J

Jake & his team are amazing! Motion Artisan is affordable and Jake was willing to work with us to determine a package that would best fit our budget and expectations. We absolutely LOVE our videos - Spencer captured all of the special moments from our day. He collaborated... Read More with our photographer and the team achieved incredible quality & creativity. We especially loved the bird's eye view at the beginning of the short film. They are detailed, affordable, timely, and SO talented. We love everything about our videos and will cherish them for years to come.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Cara T

Amazing! Several people reached out to me to tell me it was the best wedding video they had seen!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Joy W

If you are a future bride or groom, close your eyes. Envision the wedding of your dreams. Envision living out one of the best days of your life. Now open your eyes. It is weeks after that momentous day and what you have in front of you is a short film that captures the essence... Read More of everything you dreamed of and more. Something to watch time and again to help you relive that special day with all your family and friends and feel those feelings all over again. Jake is a true artist. He is one of the best things you could encompass into your wedding. This guy and his team went above and beyond to created something super meaningful and very special and unique to each couple. He does amazing things with his drone, picks great music, and really works with you to give you exactly what you want. We honestly could not have asked for a better videographer, and if you are at all questioning whether or not you should spend money on a good one, the answer is yes! And that good one is Motion Artisan. :)

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 ashley W

We absolutely LOVED our videos. Even though Jake was unavailable the weekend of our wedding, two other videographers were available and did such a fantastic job. They are professional, affordable, and amazing at what they do. We are SO happy we decided to proceed with a video!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Maya O

Jake was everything we could ask for in a videographer and more. He's collaborative with the photographers, super flexible, and detail oriented. With so many things on our plate leading up to the wedding, you can tell that Jake did everything he could to make his role as least... Read More stressful as possible. The turnaround on the video was incredible too. The quality of the final videos were top notch and the drone work added an awesome dimension and perspective to our wedding. Professionally, Jake was great. As an aside, he's also just a really nice guy. I would hire Jake again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Tehl S

Awesome wedding video!! Jake did a great job on our wedding day. He was fun and nice to work with. Very punctual. He filmed incredible footage with his drone, which he used in our film. Absolutely beautiful! His turn around time was very quick- about a month which is way faster... Read More than anyone else for sure. He is willing to change around anything in the film if you wish. Jake even quickly changed the song in our short film before an Easter family get together with only a couple of hours of notice. It was so nice of him!!! Our wedding film is incredibly beautiful and we can't stop watching it!! We LOVE it!! Highly highly highly recommend Jake at Motion Artisan. Thank you so much, Jake!! Tehl and Matt

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Tehl S

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Tim D

Jake is great. We highly recommend him. I'll give just a few simple bullet points if you're cruising through reviews here: -MONEY & FINAL PRODUCT: Weddings are expensive, yes. But Jake's final product will make it totally worth it. You'll be extremely happy to watch, re-watch,... Read More share, and watch again over the years. He does great work. -WORKS WELL WITH PHOTOGRAPHER: Jake gets excellent shots while giving space and time to the photographer to do the same. You won't feel hurried, rushed or stressed with Jake. -GOOD EYE FOR THE RIGHT SHOT: Jake knows what shots are the best so he won't have the camera in your face the entire wedding. He gives you room to breathe and enjoy your wedding while simultaneously capturing what is best. Go with Motion Artisan. Just look at the videos and you'll see.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Jenny J

I can't say enough great things about Jake at Motion Artisan! If your looking for a really amazing special wedding video and a stress free videographer look no further!! Before Jake, unfortunately I had hired a very rude, and unprofessional videographer who acted like he was... Read More shooting a Hollywood movie and who acted like I was working for him, the week before my wedding he left with my very expensive deposit. I contacted Jake within a weeks notice to my wedding and he was so easy going and a breath of fresh air and was lucky he was able to be my videographer on such short notice! For a bride that wants no added stress, Jake was amazing we didn't even know he was there most of the time , like a fly on the wall. To top it off, Jake is extremely talented and makes the most beautiful wedding videos! I'm so happy I choose Jake to capture the most special day of my life because I have this amazing movie to take me back to our wedding day forever! Highly recommend to all brides! Thank you Jake!!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Catherine B

I couldn’t recommend Jake Gosselin and Motion Artisan enough! You MUST have them if you can even book him! They captured our day so beautifully and were more than a pleasure to work with. They got along fabulously with our photographers (Danielle Lirette Photography—also... Read More highly recommend), which I understand isn’t always the case. We were comfortable and had so much fun working with Jake and company. Having a drone was huge for my husband and our guests loved it! I was more intent on having someone who was able to set the scene and let us just be us. That was exactly what Jake did. He didn’t have us stand in awkward wedding/prom poses but was good about having us stand a little to the right or left or turn our heads slightly so he could get the best angles and lighting. Exactly what I was looking for! We couldn’t be happier! Check it out for yourself https://vimeo.com/190102152

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Kelly B

We utterly loved working with Jake. From start to finish his films are quality art. My wife and I are so excited that we were lucky enough to find someone who not only documented the day well but artistically takes everyone on the emotional journey of that day. We went through... Read More dozens and dozens of videographers. The second we saw his work, we stopped and said "This is the one." This was truly the right one for us. He was easy to work with; they were great about getting excellent shots without being in the way. He also was great at wrangling our families for getting the best shots. This includes the toddlers in the group. As a cinephile, it's an indescribable joy to see the happiest day of your life presented cinematically. Even the aspect ratio is theatrical. I don't consider myself a big crier..I cried on a number of viewings. We won't even count the number of times my wife and our parents cried on the viewings! Every time I watch it (which feels like it's in the hundreds) I am struck by how perfect it is for us. We give them the highest recommendation we can give. We honestly believe that you need to look no further than Motion Artisan.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Travis W

SERIOUSLY THE BEST! I own a wedding videography company, so I wanted nothing but the best to shoot my wedding, and Jake IS the best. We surveyed several companies and nothing came close to Motion Artisan -- customer service is top notch and the final product is absolutely... Read More incredible. If you are looking for the #1 wedding videographer in Colorado, look no further. Jake and his team are the best in the industry.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Stephanie P

Jake did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding video. We could not be happier with the result. He got so many great shots that I don't even remember and the short film and trailer are wonderfully put together. I highly recommend Motion Artisan. Fantastic work!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Nichole O

We absolutely love our wedding video! It brought us and our family & friends to tears over and over. Jake did an incredible job, and we are so happy we went through Motion Artisan for videography. He captured so many awesome details from our day. From the very beginning of our... Read More planning process to the day of our wedding, working with Jake was awesome! We will recommend him time and time again.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Emily M

Hiring Jake as our videographer was definitely the best money we spent throughout the wedding planning process! At first, I was reluctant to hire a videographer - I didn't want my wedding day to feel like a movie production with two photographers and two videographers, but after... Read More speaking with many other people that regretted not getting a video, I decided to find a videographer and I'm SO happy I did! Jake is such an amazing videographer! Most of the time I didn't even realize he was there. He does a great job of making sure to capture all the important moments but not making you feel like there is a camera there. We received our videos very quickly (approximately three weeks after our wedding) and I'll never forget the first time I watched the highlight video - Jake captured so many incredible moments throughout our wedding day and it was amazing to be able to relive the best day of our lives. Since then I've watched the video an unreasonable amount of times and I still get emotional. If you are looking for a videographer for your wedding day, look no further than Motion Artisan! Jake is wonderful to work with, was always available to answer any question that I had, and produced absolutely incredible videos!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Emily B

Jake is a total professional! He blended in and didn't make it awkward but he still got EVERY special moment in beautiful living color!!! He did an amazing job! I highly recommend hiring a videographer it gives you something amazing to remember the most important people and days... Read More of your life and Jake is top of his field!!! I literally searched through several hundred videographers and even considered flying one in for the day that is how important it is to me but when I saw one of Jake's videos and then visited his website and saw his amazing talents. I was sold and I am delighted with our final product!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Devan K

Working with Jake & his team was absolutely amazing. He was recommended to us by a friend who used him for their wedding, and he did not disappoint. We learned through this process that there are two different areas to grade a wedding vendor: 1. The product they produce or... Read More the service they provide 2. The experience you have working and collaborating with them, both leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day. If we could give Jake & his team 10 stars for both, we would. The videos they were able to produce perfectly captured the feeling of love and joy from our wedding day. It left everyone in tears. Additionally, Jake & his team are the nicest, easiest group to work with. Responsive & collaborative during the planning process, and nearly invisible during the wedding (that's a good thing!). We can't say enough about Motion Artisan; we recommend them to anyone looking to capture their wedding day or event.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Abby L

Jake & Motion Artisan are wonderful. I'm sure these adjectives are running thin by now, but truth is truth. He is a true professional. As the bride & groom, you are made to feel so comfortable that you don't even know you're being filmed (as a severely camera shy bride) but then... Read More when you receive your videos you will be amazed at how much was captured. Nothing so far has allowed me to transport back to all of the magic of that day as much as my videos from them. You feel the beauty and happiness and excitement that you experienced. You get to live the best day of your life every time you watch. Jake also accommodated my specific editing preferences without ever making me feel weird about it and did it beautifully. We are a couple from Texas planning a destination wedding In Breckenridge so it was difficult not to second guess yourself and have some anxiety about who you are booking and I can tell you with 100% certainty, Motion Artisan will create an everlasting gorgeous memory for you, and you will count it one of your best decisions throughout the process. Thank you Jake!!!

2016-09-13T19:50:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for those kind words, Abby! Best wishes to you and Eric and thank you for the privilege of capturing your day on video!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Sarah L

Motion Artisan did an incredible job capturing our wedding day. Spencer was our videographer and he went above and beyond to capture the most memorable moments of our big day. During our first look, my husband was worried about too many people and cameras being around, we did... Read More not even realize Spencer was there! He worked so well along side of our photographer and we could not have been more thrilled with our video! I would recommend Motion Artisan to any couple looking for a good quality video without breaking the bank! Thank you, Motion Artisan, this video means so much to the both of us!

2016-09-13T19:51:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for those encouraging words, Sarah! Our team had a blast capturing your and Mark's big day!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 John V

My husband and I could not have more positive things to say about Jake! He was such a pleasure to work with from the very beginning email phase, to talking through the process via FaceTime (we were planning from out of state), to our actual wedding day. His temperament was... Read More soothing, he was never intrusive to get the shot, and he worked so beautifully side-by-side with our photographers. The video turned out absolutely beautifully and we will forever be grateful to Jake for capturing our wedding day so wonderfully. We could not recommend Jake and Motion Artisan more highly!

2016-09-13T19:53:56 Response from the vendor

Sarah, it was such a pleasure joining you, John, your family and friends at the Denver Athletic Club. You all were so fun to hang out with and film!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Carli D

Jake is absolutely amazing, we are in love with our wedding videos. Not only does he truly capture every aspect of the wedding but he also makes it come to life. Our wedding day went so fast and I realized I had forgotten many details of it, being able to watch the videos he... Read More created helped me to recal every special detail. Jake is extremely talented and his work far exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

I have nothing but great things to say about Jake and his work. The video he put together for our wedding exceeded all expectations. Sure, the drone footage was phenomenal and he got all the right parts of the event -- but Jake really puts his heart and soul into the editing... Read More process and delivered a truly remarkable 7-minute edit. I can't even count the number of friends and family who have cried while watching it. AND -- Jake was a pleasure to work with on the big day. Thank you Jake!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Lauren W

Jake was one of the best vendors we worked with for our wedding. His work is absolutely stunning. He has a true gift. We used him for "a love story" video as well and this was an absolute hit at our wedding. Every guest commented on it. He made the day so stress free. It... Read More was such a pleasure working with him. Would highly highly highly recommend. You will NOT be disappointed. As we were planning the wedding, one of the areas we thought about cutting budget was with hiring a videographer. DO NOT CUT BUDGET HERE. You will be so thrilled with the work that Jake does. He is second to none.

Jake Gosselin

Jake and his wife Kaylee live in Littleton, CO where they enjoy running their business, tending the backyard homestead, and helping out at their local church.