Cincinnati and Dayton's Finest Limos and Buses

Cincinnati's most awarded limousine Service - Six Time winner of The Knot's "Best of" and winner of The Knot's Hall of Fame award! We have the areas largest Garaged Fleet. Over 30 vehicles to choose from. More positive reviews than any other limo company in the area. Don't settle for 4 star service - get 5 star service from Motortoys Limousine!

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

4612 Interstate Drive, West Chester, OH Greater Cincinnati, Dayton, and Northern Kentucky (513) 891-6686
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Brittany S

I used Motortoys for our transportation on our wedding day! I cannot say enough good things about this company!! Our party bus truly made our entire day! We had so much fun driving to each place. The bus was so clean and our driver was amazing! Unfortunately it rained the entire... Read More day but the driver would get out of the bus and follow me everywhere with an umbrella to make sure I didn't get wet! He carried our bouquets around for us and would place them back in their cardboard box when we were finished with them for the time being. I couldn't believe it!! I would recommend Motortoys to every Bride & Groom searching for transportation! Thank you Motortoys for helping to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!!

2016-11-03T13:53:19 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and thank you for having us as apart of your big day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Aubrey C

Motortoys was the perfect Limousine service for our wedding day. They were very friendly setting up the initial booking and itinerary. Dan, our driver for the day, was also very friendly and incredibly helpful. He text me the night before the wedding so that I would have his... Read More contact information beforehand and verified the initial pick up time and location. The day of the wedding, Dan helped me in and out of the limo at every stop and helped to hold my dress so that I could climb up into the hummer. I would highly recommend Motortoys to any bride and groom in the future!

2016-11-03T09:23:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Motortoys for the big day and the recommendations! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Mandy B

I was extremely impressed with our service with Motortoys. Eric was our driver and he went way above and beyond! He was extremely nice and on top of everything! He arrive on time to pick me and my bridesmaids up, helped us stuff everything into the limo, helped me get into the... Read More limo with my dress and made sure we knew about the water bottles (which were ice cold and just what we needed!), new about controls and wine. Traffic was pretty bad but he took a different route and avoided sitting in traffic. During the ceremony he brought in water bottles in a cooler for us while we waited and took pictures. After the ceremony it started raining and around the corner comes Eric with a giant umbrella! My whole wedding party was amazed and raved about how amazing Eric was! My friends who have used limo services in the past commented how this was their best experience ever. My only issue was that I did not have enough cash to tip him more. I know that tip was included in the cost, but Eric was amazing and went way above and beyond what a normal driver does and I wish I had more to tip extra. He made me and my husband feel amazing on our wedding day! I highly recommend!

2016-11-03T09:42:38 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! Also a big thank you for these kind words, Eric is truly an amazing chauffeur!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Peish S

We used Motortoys for our wedding day. The party bus was huge and really nice inside! Our driver made sure to get us everywhere on time and was great with having to navigate his way through Mt. Adams with the giant bus! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Ashley R

We booked Motortoys for my bachelorette and wedding. We had a great time at my bachelorette! The bus was well cleaned and our chauffeur, Jeff, was beyond amazing. He was early and very helpful in getting us all set up. Motortoys is an excellent group of people who want to make... Read More your day special. I highly recommend booking them. We can't wait to get on the bus again for our wedding!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Rochelle J

We were sooooo beyond happy with our experience with Motortoys. We reserved a black Cadillac limo for our New Year's Eve wedding and it was awesome! We worked with Brittany initially over the phone and via email. Not only was she on top of everything, but she was easy to... Read More communicate with and super nice. On the day of the wedding, our chauffeur Eric Norris, was incredibly accommodating, on time, and just a joy to be around. I think the wedding party enjoyed having him around as well. :) I could not say enough good things about this company. :) I would not hesitate to get in contact with them or ask for a quote.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Sarah W

Amazing service and awesome staff! The party bus was immaculate and chauffeur was tremendously prepared!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Abby J

Motortoys Limousine was a huge help on our wedding day! Our driver was early, helped pack up the cooler, and get our music set up! At every spot he was always helping people in and out of the car - even getting us umbrellas when it was raining! At these stops our driver would... Read More clean up while we were taking photos so that every time we came back into the vehicle it felt brand new! They really helped our big day run smoothly :)

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Christina W

Most affordable party bus for us, and the service was excellent. The chauffeur calls a day or two in advance to review the schedule for the day and introduce themselves, which is a nice touch. The bus was early and helpful throughout our day. It was also clean, the air/heat was... Read More easily adjusted throughout the day, and made for a stress-free wedding!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Rebecca N

We loved our party bus from Motortoys! We got the 27 passenger bus, which includes a bathroom. The bus was clean, had working air (heat/AC...we used both throughout the day/night), and had working music. It set a great atmosphere for us to have fun riding around for pictures for... Read More our wedding! Our driver Rick was very nice and helpful. When we spoke a few days before the big day, he told me exactly where he would pull up to pick us up (our downtown hotel is kind of a tricky pickup location for large vehicles), and he made it very easy. He also suggested that I bring a sheet to put around my white dress just to make sure that I don't accidentally brush up against something and get dirty. This was a great idea, and I did bring a sheet. However, I do think I would've been fine without it because the bus was very clean inside and out. My only complaint is that our driver accidentally drove us around for an hour after our ceremony when he was only supposed to drive us around for a half hour and then return us to our venue. This sort of crunched our timeline once getting back to the venue. It really was no big deal though! I would just recommend going over the timeline one more time the day of the wedding to make sure you are both 100% on the same page. It wasn't a big enough deal to give less than 5 stars. Thanks motortoys for making sure we were riding in style!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Lauren P

I genuinely cannot think of anything that could have made our experience working with Motortoys better. Not only will we be SURE to use the company again for any future events, but I will absolutely be recommending Motortoys and our chauffeur, Eric Norris, to anyone I ever hear... Read More looking for a rental vehicle. My interactions in the office were with Brittany Frey and she was amazing. Each time we spoke she took time to be thorough in explaining all details and was so friendly and enjoyable. I spoke with many different limousine companies and my interactions with Brittany were the reason I ended up choosing the company. She made me feel that this was the best vendor partner option and instilled the utmost confidence that the event would go smoothly. Needless to say, the day-of and rental experience was also flawless! Our chauffeur was Eric Norris who was wonderful. I was so impressed that he called me the week of the wedding to run through the day. I have heard so many horror stories about transportation details going awry, so going over the details of the day with Eric made me feel so relaxed and confident in the company. During our time with him, Eric made sure to keep us on schedule, was prompt in taking us to each of our destinations, and was so fun to be around! He was so polite and respectful of everyone. I could not have asked for a more perfect chauffeur, he blew us away and exceeded all expectations!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Debbie T

We could have not been more happy with the service. Our driver Tim was fantastic very professional but also fun! I would highly recommend this fine company to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Lauren S

Motortoys is the best! From booking them as our transportation for our wedding day to the bus experience during our wedding day, everything was awesome! The office staff was great and easy to work with (prompts to Brittany!) Our driver was Rick and he was great! He made sure... Read More everyone was alright and comfortable the whole day! The wedding party raved about the bus and how cool it was! Thank you so much Motortoys for giving us a amazing experience on our wedding day! <3 Lauren & Dustin Theis

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Liz N

We used motor toys and Eric was our driver..... that man was amazing :) He did anything for anyone and really catered to me that day. He stopped for food, found bathrooms, cleaned up after us and was so polite. He helped me have such a relaxing day. He totally deserves more... Read More stars!!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Lori E

Fantastic experience with Motortoys for our wedding! Working with the office staff was super easy and they helped us decide the vehicle that accommodated our group perfectly. John, our driver, was a pleasure to work with and a complete professional; he introduced himself... Read More ahead of time to go over the timeline and get any specifics. And was on time and just a lot of fun for our group! Limo was clean and beautiful too. The best compliment I can say is that I didn't even think about the limo service that day because everything went off without a hitch! Thanks again!

2016-11-03T09:27:41 Response from the vendor

Congratulations, and thank you for the wonderful compliments! We thoroughly enjoyed being apart of your beautiful day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Natalie S

We rented the 20 seater Black Escalade for our wedding day. Our chauffeur, Chris, picked us up and took us to all of our destinations on time. He chilled our champagne for us while we were taking pictures and helped hide us before the ceremony so the guests couldn't see us!

2016-11-03T09:30:56 Response from the vendor

Congratulations, and thank you for the kind words! Our chauffeurs love to go above and beyond to make your experience memorable!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Emily S

Arrived on time to each location, and it was super easy to give them a schedule for the day! The driver was courteous and helpful, and we stuck to the timeline perfectly!

2016-11-03T09:43:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you, we're happy we were apart of the beautiful wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Molly M

Limo showed up early and driver was very helpful, even stopped to get more champagne since we ran out ;) Went to three places for pictures in Cincinnati in just a couple hours and got to our reception early as well. Would recommend and use again if need limo services in the... Read More future.

2016-11-03T09:45:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words, and we're happy we could help out in keeping the celebration going!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Angela R

This was my one disappointment with my wedding. They were on time at our first location, but they skipped the second location (they did not go get the bridesmaids) and went directly to the third location. This threw everything off. And then on the way back, they were unable... Read More to drop us off at the Reception location, after going around the block two times, and we ended up being 20 minutes late. We had to walk over 2 blocks with all of the flowers, coolers, etc., and then they tried to charge us extra. Thankfully we were able to get that amount refunded. If booking this company, I would triple check with them before your big day.

2016-07-21T07:57:55 Response from the vendor

We're sorry you were disappointed. Your written itinerary was wrong. Your written itinerary said nothing about a second pickup to get bridesmaids - it said to go to Alms Park for the second stop. The pssgrs in the back said nothing to the chauffeur about... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Melissa F

We rented a limo to take pictures around downtown Cincinnati and in Covington before our wedding ceremony. Our driver was great! He had no issues navigating the city and made our day special. Since it was hot out he kept the limo nice and cool and well stocked with water. We... Read More were glad we decided to rent a limo to transport everyone rather than trying to carpool. Motortoys was hands down the most affordable limo service we were able to find in Cincinnati and I would highly recommend them!

2016-11-03T09:46:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review and congratulations on your big day!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Ashley W

I would HIGHLY recommend Motortoys for your wedding day needs! Our driver was so awesome!! He arrived on-time, helped me get into the bus with my giant dress, brought an umbrella out because it was raining, helped my mom load the honeymoon suitcases into her car... the list goes... Read More on. Seriously he was great!! The price is a little high, but is was comparable to all of the other local companies and it was totally worth it in the end, he was awesome. I most definitely recommend! Thanks again!

2016-11-03T09:49:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the recommendations and congratulations on your big day!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Amy S

We used Motortoys for our Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding. Terry Thomas and Chris Hoffman are by far the best limo drivers out there. They are courteous and timely. We used their new 27 pac buses for both days and they were both extremely comfortable and roomy. The bar is clean... Read More and has all glassware that you would need for drinks in the bus. I also really liked the two large TV’s that are in the bus. We enjoyed watching videos and movies during all the festivities. If you are going to get limo service for your wedding I would highly recommend Motortoys as they always go above and beyond in expectations of quality in their vehicles.

2016-11-03T09:50:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Motortoys, and we agree in how awesome Chris and Terry are!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Alexa W

STAY AWAY!!! This company has the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. They have constantly changed their rates and the owner is extremely disrespectful and confrontational. He was beyond rude to my sister who booked my bachelorette through them and I am cancelling my... Read More wedding plans because the experience has been so poor. I signed a contract a year ago for 5 hours and plans with my ceremony changed where I would only need the bus for 4 hours and they take off $25! Said their rates changed? Why was I not locked into the original prices? So ridiculous I cannot believe the company still operates with such poor ownership.

2016-03-21T15:35:42 Response from the vendor

This customer wanted a promotional offer that she was not eligible for. The promotion started months after she made her reservation, and prior reservations are not eligible. When we tried to make an exception and work with her, she accused us of lying to her... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Robyn K

We rented a limo for 18+ people for our pre-wedding pictures and transportation to the church. It was a great decision for us to rent through Motortoys. The driver contacted us in advance, showed up early and was very polite. The limo looked great and it was a nice added touch... Read More to see the driver in a valet's hat and to welcome us with a red carpet. The inside was clean and well stocked with glasses and entertainment options. We would recommend this transportation option to any wedding party looking to travel in style. -Robyn & Chris

2016-11-03T09:51:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you Robyn and Chris for having us as apart of your beautiful wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Amy S

We had an amazing experience with Motortoys!! Our driver Adam, was awesome!!! He helped out more than expected! Did such a great job! Everything was on time, bus/limo was in great shape! Words can't describe how perfect our wedding was, and our driver and Motortoys service... Read More helped make it a perfect day!

Meet The President

Thomas Muehlenkamp

10+ years of experience in the limousine industry. 25 years corporate experience. Lifetime resident of Cincinnati. Married father of 3