Adventurous Images for the Fearless Couples

We love working with couples who are fearless. Couples who don't mind getting a little dirty and couples who express genuine love. I don't consider myself as a photographer but a narrator. For you to let me be a apart of your journey creating memories that last a lifetime is extremely humbling. If you share a desire for adventure, excitement and true love then let's connect and chat further.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Washington - Colorado - Worldwide (970) 460-6676

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Katie S

I need to start by saying Brian is talented, down-to-earth, professional, skilled, and confident. We felt lucky to have him as our photographer for our engagement and wedding photos. The photographs that he took are stunning. He does an amazing job of capturing the surrounding... Read More landscape while highlighting the couple. He is always up for hiking to awesome locations and he isn’t afraid to get dirty to get a good shot. We will cherish the pictures that he captured forever. Thank you Brian! You’re the BEST!

Maheux Studios Photography

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Ali C

My husband and I could not be happier with our experience with Maheux Studios. We had both our engagement and wedding photos done with them. Brian is so easy to work with, incredibly talented, and very professional. His photos are unbelievable and we have gotten countless... Read More compliments on how ours turned out. They were even featured in The Knot magazine! I highly recommend Maheux Studios if you are looking for some extreme and unique wedding photos!

Brian Maheux

Hey there! I am Brian Maheux, owner and photographer at Mountain and Mood. Exploring the world has slowly become my passion. I love traveling to countries I haven't yet been able to see and diving into their culture. I am completely at home when I have no idea where I am. I have an amazing wife and two crazy little boys. I LOVE football Sundays, and rainy weekends. We have 2 pups. A spunky 12 year old chocolate lab and one awesome, 2 year old, 180 pound Saint Bernard (he loves to drool).