Mountain Crust

Denver Metro Area and Beyond! (Boulder, Lyons, Castle Rock)

Cuisine

Italian

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan

Buffet, Food Trucks, Passed Appetizers, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

2000 S Dahlia st. Ste 100, Denver, CO Denver Metro Area and Beyond! (Boulder, Lyons, Castle Rock) (303) 515-1789

Reviewed on 11/29/2017

Ryan and his team knocked our rehearsal dinner catering out of the park! We could not have been happier with our experience. Their pizza is honestly the best I have had in Colorado and his team brought such a fun energy to our event. We can't wait to use them again in the... Read More future!

2017-12-01T15:23:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lauren! You are so kind. We will see you soon!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Phil A

We hired Mountain Crust for our wedding at the Great Divide Event Space and they blew our expectations out of the water, and our expectations were high to begin with! Ryan and his crew are top tier and we would recommend them to anyone. If you are looking for the best caterer... Read More around, Mountain Crust fits the bill.

2017-12-01T15:22:57 Response from the vendor

Phil & Anna!!! You guys are the best! Thank you so much for hiring us to be a part of your big day.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Carissa M

I can't say enough good things about Mountain Crust. The service was excellent, the food was great and the friendliness of everyone who worked our wedding was above and beyond! I continue to have my wedding guests ask me for Mountain Crust's information so they can book them for... Read More their future events. They are true artisans who will offer you unique food options and a fun spin to the conventional catering services. Hands down I would hire them for any of my events in the future.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 David W

Mountain Crust Pizza went above and beyond for our cozy backyard wedding. Ryan and his team are professional, friendly and fun. The food was incredible and they accommodated any requests from guests with dietary restrictions.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Rachel S

Mountain Crust is fabulous! Their staff is wonderful and makes everyone feel special. Their pizza and salad are seriously all you need for a fantastic party. My guests could not stop raving about them and neither can we. If you want great service and food please hire them. Ryan... Read More McLean is running a great business and is the nicest, most easy going business owner I know. Thank you guys! Rachel

2017-12-01T15:21:17 Response from the vendor

Thanks Rachel! You guys are so awesome and we hope to see you in the future :)

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Ashley S

Mountain Crust Pizza is the best!! The owner Ryan is fantastic, flexible, and makes planning for your event very easy. The whole Mountain Crust crew is awesome as well. Our wedding reception had around 270 people in attendance and they fed everyone seamlessly and then some. Our... Read More guests were fed quickly with more than enough pizza (even left some extra pizzas after they were done serving), and each guest mentioned how tasty the pizza was. They provided yummy appetizers before pizza and a leafy green salad with pizza. Another bonus is that we had about 12 or so guests that have to eat gluten free, including myself. Mountain Crust provided plenty of gluten free pizzas and they were delicious! Also, they had everything we needed as far as plates, napkins, silverware, etc.- they have everything you need for a successful party without any worrying on your end. Lastly, since the truck was outside (obviously) they provided their own great music, so guests never missed a beat. If you are having a large event and want delicious pizza- Mountain Crust is your best option!! Seriously, a pizza truck as delicious as these guys, that can feed 270 people quickly, they are as good as it gets!