Mountain Valley Golf

Barnesville, PA

Book Your Wedding with Mountain Valley Golf

A BALLROOM IN BARNESVILLE, PA

With breathtaking views and the beauty of the Barnesville, Pennsylvania, Mountain Valley Golf Course is befitting for special events. The venue is located in the rolling hills of the Locust Valley and offers a picturesque setting for romantic wedding ceremonies and receptions.

The elegance of the venue feels endless. Manicured grounds and beautiful architecture that offer fabulous views regardless of whether the party is inside or outside create an ambience that is unforgettable. A circle drive offers an elegant entrance where valet attendants can graciously greet guests. The Mountain Valley Golf Course offers the ideal space for small private events to large wedding accommodating up to 350 seated guests, including the following space options:

Facility room. Large windows offer the breathtaking views of the impeccable grounds and Locust Valley while the warm interiors of neutral colors and wood create a blend of an elegant ambience welcoming to the styles of most to-be-weds. The facility room is spacious with plenty of room to host up to 350 seated guests with ample room for a dance floor and DJ or band.

Wrap around deck. The wrap around deck provides couples with a beautiful space option to host a cocktail party or to say your “I dos.” The atmosphere is one of splendor with beautiful views from every direction, enhancing the sentiments of the moments.

Grounds. Impeccable landscapes offer many private and romantic space options for an outdoor ceremony. Lush lawns and years of growth that has been manicured to perfection create an aura blending in elegant style under the blue skies and romance of the to-be-weds.

Couples booking an event at Mountain Valley Golf Club will enjoy wedding packages created just for them. All food, beverage and alcoholic beverages are provided and served by the venue. To-be-weds can look forward to delicious menu selections prepared and presented by the venue’s executive chef and culinary team. Gluten-free, dietary needs and children's menu items are available upon request. Wedding packages also include event planning assistance to ensure the event is flawlessly planned to the dreams of the couple. For more information on hosting a wedding at the Mountain Valley Golf Club, please contact the venue directly. The venue does require a deposit and the signing of a contract to reserve a date.

To-be-weds hosting their "big day" at the Mountain Valley Golf Club can look forward to the following extra perks:

• Wedding planning assistance
  • Day of event coordinator
  • Food tasting
  • Bridal changing room

A Unique Wedding Reception Venue

Enjoy the breathtaking view of our two championship public golf courses plus exclusive use of our special event space. Our wedding ceremony and reception venue includes: a private outdoor ceremony site overlooking Locust Lake State Park, a large party deck area, indoor/outdoor bar area, and a spectacular banquet room featuring floor to ceiling windows. We offer exceptional cuisine & service, and strive to make every event unforgettable! We even have hotel rooms nearby with shuttle service for your guests. Our expansive venue hits the mark for so many different styles. From those seeking an outdoor rustic wedding reception to an indoor glamorous wedding celebration. Browse our photo album to see how our venue transforms to fit so many varied wedding styles.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Garden, Mountain

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

1021 Brockton Mountain Drive, Barnesville, PA (570) 467-2242
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Tia L

Shannon and her team are the best!!!! Highly recommend

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Jessie T

Mountain Valley was truly the most perfect location for our wedding. Our ceremony site overlooked the lake and was absolutely beautiful. It was so reassuring that there was a pavilion nearby to have as our backup plan in case of bad weather during the time of the ceremony. We... Read More enjoyed utilizing the bridal suite upstairs to get ready in, and to enjoy drinks and hors d'oeuvres with our bridal party during the cocktail hour. The reception flowed perfectly and dancing out on the deck was so much fun. Our sparkler sendoff at the end of the night ran very smoothly, too. Mountain Valley's food and drinks are delicious! The staff was extremely accommodating to our guests' specific dietary needs and they provided excellent, quick service. Shannon, our wedding planner, was SO helpful throughout the planning process, and organized everything for our big day. The staff that decorated the venue did an incredible job and I was amazed at just how perfect it looked. We also enjoyed utilizing the shuttle that was provided to go back and forth from the venue to the hotel (Comfort Inn & Suites), just a short distance away. It was so convenient for all of our out-of-town guests to stay in a hotel so close to the venue. Mountain Valley as a whole is so well-kept and stunning. We honestly couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Terri S

My husband and I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding venue. Shannon and her team set up everything exactly how I would have myself. It took such a huge stress out of the day so I could enjoy every moment.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Breanna M

The team here did a fantastic job. I could not have asked for more. The attention to detail was not matched with other vendors I have dealt with in the past. They made sure this day was very special for my husband and I. I would recommend this venue and the team to anyone who... Read More wants to be totally relaxed and have a great time on their big day!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Jill T

Shannon and her team are personable and professional. Everything went perfectly because everyone does everything in their power to ensure the day flows seamlessly. Our guests raved about the wedding site overlooking the lake, the food, drinks and views from the reception venue.... Read More From setting up the wedding site, to the table settings, everyone was so friendly and efficient. We would definitely recommend Mountain Valley to anyone who wants a beautiful venue and personable service.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Meg L

Our wedding at Mountain Valley was everything and more! I cannot stress enough how helpful Shannon was. With every step of the way her communication was amazing! I think the best part of working with Mountain Valley and Shannon, was that we stayed in communication and everything... Read More was so easily explained. This venue lets you have your own ideas and opinions on what you want your dream wedding to look like and they go above and beyond to make sure it is carried through! During the reception the staff was friendly and attentive, the bar tenders were constantly working and everything was so well managed by Crista. Choosing this venue to hold our ceremony and reception made the not so fun aspects of planning so much more enjoyable and the end results was more than I could have hoped for!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Katie C

Shannon and the entire wedding team at Mountain Valley are amazing !!! My entire day went flawless even with the rainy conditions of the day... had to hold our ceremony under the pavilion instead of the overlook and it was still fantastic... Shannon made all the important... Read More decisions so I didnt have to worry about anything that day but walking down the aisle to meet my husband...if I could do it all over again (and I wish I could) I wouldn’t change a thing! The venue was perfect for my country wedding with the wooden beams around the room and over head... the bridal room was perfect for us to get ready in and the room overlooking all the guest before we were introduced was super cool!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017

Mountain Valley Golf Course and our wedding coordinator Shannon helped make our wedding day a success! Shannon and her staff are very organized and efficient. While offering many suggestions and ideas, Shannon still made sure, the final decision was ours. The Mountain Valley... Read More team was helpful, courteous, and diligent the entire day! They made sure everything was set up for the ceremony and the reception. The Wedding went perfectly and that was thanks to Shannon and her wonderful team. I would absolutely suggest Mountain Valley Golf Course to other brides for their special day!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Liz H

Shannon is one of the best people I have come to know! She took care of every aspect regarding our wedding from start to finish. Also, her helper on our wedding day, Danielle was just the best!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Amanda R

Mountain Valley was not only amazing but exceeded our expectations as a wedding venue! Everyone involved was so kind and knowledgeable, we couldn't ask for a better team. As the bride, I was very concerned about every little detail and was initially uncertain when I was told we... Read More couldn't set up the day before as there was another wedding then. However, walking into the reception I was overwhelmed at how beautiful everything turned out. No detail was forogotten - it was more beautiful than I could have imagined! Our guests had nothing but compliments about the food, service at the bar, facilities, and more. If you want to have as little stress as possible on your wedding day but know everyone involved is making sure your day flawless, choose Mountain Valley! Finally, I felt like it was five star NYC quality for a very reasonable price.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Jennifer M

Mt. Valley was the perfect setting for our September 2016 wedding. We had both the ceremony and reception on site. They were very easy to work with and were so accommodating... especially to our unique requests. Deana is a fantastic event planner and paid attention to each and... Read More every detail. Considering we had MANY out of town guests, having the shuttle back and forth to the hotel was a big seller. We would highly recommend Mt. Valley to anyone who is looking for an outstanding venue for their special event.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Rachel S

My wedding was on October 1st, 2016 at Mountain valley Golf Course and I could have no asked for a better vendor!! The food was amazing as well as the staff! They were very easy to work with and made sure all my needs were met for my special day! It was truly breathing taking... Read More the whole reception and everything went smoothly! A big thanks to Jessica Murphy, Shannon Madden, and Carol Matarazzo!! Without they ladies I do not know what I would have done!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 David L

I cannot say enough about the staff and management at Mountain Valley. They assisted in the preparation for my daughter's wedding for over a year. The facility is beautiful and the food was excellent. I would recommend Mountain Valley to anyone who is thinking of with having... Read More a formal wedding or a casual wedding, they can host both and accommodate any wishes the bride and groom may have.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Chastity M

Beautiful venue with breath taking views! Perfect experience, the staff was so accommodating and friendly throughout the whole process. Highly recommend this place!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Nikki L

The staff at Mountain Valley is the best. I had nothing to worry about in the months leading up to our wedding, we knew we were in good hands. They are very accommodating and will make anything you want happen. I couldn't have picked a better venue.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Megan B

Crista and Jess did a phenomenal job organizing and executing our 350 person wedding. They were always available when I had questions or concerns. The food was great, and they even accommodated our late night cheesesteak bar!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kyle B

The staff was great and the food was phenomenal! I would highly recommend Mountain Valley to anyone who is looking for a wedding venue.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 John R

Mountain Valley was tremendous in all aspects! Service was superior and made us feel calm and confident that everything would be smooth. The setting is perfect and accommodations to and from their hotel was a big hit for guests. We had a perfect wedding at Mt. Valley

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jamie M

We got married at Mountain Valley in 2013. Jess was amazing to work with as was the entire team, especially during the planning phase. I enjoyed the whole process and was thrilled with the outcome. On the day of our wedding, the entire staff was extremely professional,... Read More friendly and welcoming - our guests felt as special as we did!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jennifer F

The staff at Mountain Valley did everything to make our vision come true for our special day. Of course It was easy to make mountain valley look like and elegant and rustic ballroom because it already is so beautiful. Our guests loved being able to dance the night away with All... Read More of the glass doors opening to see the crowd on the deck. It's perfect for a crowd that likes the inside and outside of a venue combined. The food was better at our wedding than it was at our tasting. Our guests raved about it. Prices weren't over the top and anything we requested which was not much they made happen. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Kailee K

We had the best wedding experience at Mountain Valley. The wedding coordinator (Dena) was friendly, helpful, and easy to contact. The servers were very happy during the reception. The food was delicious! The views were amazing as we watched the sunset and our fireworks on the... Read More deck. Everyone had so much fun! We could not have asked for a better wedding reception!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Amanda W

Holding our recpetion at Mountain Valley was a great decision. The venue offers a great package that includes planning meetings, so the only thing you need to do on the day of your wedding is show up!! Everything from the decorations to the meal was taken care of. One thing I... Read More would have done differently is pay for the extra hour of party time as none of our guests wanted to leave!!