Move Weddings - Wedding Videographer

Videography for Kansas City, Columbia, St. Louis and beyond

Lights. Camera. Love.

Dedicated to capturing your whole wedding day the way you deserve. No need to negotiate start times or try to fit into certain hours. We are with you from your hair/make-up all the way through your main reception events, documenting all the special moments in between, always filming on multiple cameras in beautiful 4K Ultra HD. We offer 3 packages to choose from, ranging from a beautiful 4-6min highlight to a Classic 7-10 min short film. We deliver Raw Footage with every package and have options for Love Story reception films as well as other special features. We have incredible Friday & Sunday discounts and love to travel, destination weddings welcome! Check us out on facebook or visit us on our website - Be sure to let us know you found us on TheKnot and save 10%

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Videography for Kansas City, Columbia, St. Louis and beyond (417) 399-7027

Reviewed on 10/05/2017

I cannot tell you how blessed we feel to have hired this company for our wedding video! We loved it so much that we hired him again for our second daughter. Amazing work

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Crystal L

My husband and I have been married over a year now.  We are so happy with everything MOVE weddings/videography did. They were great to work with, easy going, and knew how to make you feel comfortable the whole day. We love looking back at our video MOVE made for us. I can't... Read More express how thankful we are for choosing MOVE to capture our special day. We would totally book MOVE all over again! Thank you so much for the amazing memories we get to watch anytime we want. Our wedding day went by sooooooo fast. It was somewhat of a blur even though everyone tells you to take a moment and soak it all in.  It can be hard between getting ready, traveling to and from, saying your vows, toasts, cutting the cake, dancing, and trying to say hi to all your guests.  It goes by way too fast.  Thank you MOVE for everything!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Brena S

Our wedding day was such a rush with everyone asking questions and needing things here and there that I couldn't hardly remember the day... This video reminded me of all the little things and captured every important moment and I will be forever thankful for Glen and his team... Read More for capturing the entire day. Our video turned out absolutely amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Makayla B

Hiring Move as our videographer was hands down one of the best decisions we made in regards to our wedding! We’re completely in love with our video and it will be cherished for years to come. You will not regret choosing Move, I promise!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Serena k

I defiantly recommend hiring Glen for your big day! Everything goes so quick and you don't really get to enjoy the little things. His video's help you cherish the memories! He is very professional and awesome to work with. He got along great with our photographer's! Glen even... Read More got stung in the EYE at our wedding and still carried on with his job like nothing even happened! Check out MOVE weddings facebook to see his beautiful art! Thank You Glen for being so awesome!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Shea D

Glenn is very talented and captured our wedding day so well! It was wonderful being able to watch the video and see little moments throughout our day. We will always treasure our video!

2017-08-15T10:55:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure and an honor to get to capture it all for you!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Ashley C

We hired Glenn and his wife Lacey for our wedding. Their team did a wonderful job capturing our day. The video has received so many compliments and we could not be more pleased. If you're considering a video for your wedding, do it. This by far is one of my favorite gifts, from... Read More ourselves! You truly can't put a price on the the energy, nerves, excitement, passion and happiness these videos capture. Ours has it all!

2017-02-21T07:52:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We had a great time covering your day for you!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Jen G

Glenn's work is one of a kind! His style and decisions makes his videos stand out above the rest! Our weddding day was captured perfectly! Both him and Lacey are a fantastic team and our photo/videos are beautiful! :)

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Taylor C

Glenn and his team are amazing. Very easy to work worth and very prompt when trying to ask questions and get details for the big day. My video is amazing! Highly recommend MOVE. There are amazing videos on their Facebook page to view too! Just an overall awesome experience.... Read More They worked great with our photographers too. Can't have enough people helping capture your big day.

2017-01-16T11:03:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure capturing it all for you!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Gina E

The MOVE team was amazing! They did their absolute best and caught so many unforgettable moments! We were so surprised at how amazing Glen did with our video and how well his team worked together to capture our perfect day! You are definitely going to get what you paid for and... Read More more from them! They were truly fantastic!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Holly H

We could not make up our mind if we wanted to hire a videographer for our wedding or not. It was going to be a super small courthouse wedding (We only had 8 people there with us). I was afraid after seeing video after video of wedding parties of tons of people that it would look... Read More strange to be mostly just us but Glenn with MOVE did an amazing job and the video has ended up being the best investment we made for that day. Because only a few friends and family got to be with us on our special day the video has made it possible for everyone to see how perfect and happy our Wedding day was. He is very professional and my advice for all future brides out there is hire Glen as soon as you know your date, he books up fast and you will not be disappointed!

2016-12-31T11:13:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure!

Glenn Stephen

Los Angeles born and raised, living out my glory years in beautiful Missouri USA. I always wanted to make movies, always wanted to tell stories... Those dreams worked into reality when in 1997, at the age of 17 I was hired on as a production assistant for a television studio in Palm Springs, CA. 20 years of production experience later and I'm still loving it! I want to capture and and tell your wedding day story for you. There is just something very special and rewarding about being able to bring to life these memories. All the joy and happiness, the raw emotion... I love this stuff.