Moving Mountains Photography

Based in Charlotte, NC | Available Worldwide

Based in Charlotte, NC | Available Worldwide

We are a husband and wife duo that specializes in Weddings, Engagements, and Portraits. Our names are Bryson and Kelly, and our passion is telling your love stories and capturing the intimate moments that will leave a legacy behind you! We love to capture your raw emotion and personality through our lens! We aren't like other photographers, and you probably haven't found anyone else like us on The Knot! If you want photos that look nothing like your friends, and you want to have an authentic relationship with your photographers, then we probably are a great fit! The two of us would love it if you hop over to our website and read a little bit about us to see if we are a good fit! If we are, shoot us an inquiry! Follow us on Instagram to watch our stories, get to know us, and see new work!

Artistic, Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Based in Charlotte, NC | Available Worldwide (704) 780-2110

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Tiffany P

With Kelly and Bryson, you not only get phenomenal photographers, but the opportunity to get to know two amazing individuals as well! From the very first meeting, I knew they would be a great fit for me and my fiancé. It was so important to us to find photographers who not only... Read More took beautiful pictures but who also connected with us on a personal level! We found both of these features in Kelly and Bryson. They are willing to go above and beyond to get amazing pictures and they even traveled with us all the way to Blowing Rock to take our engagement pictures. We cannot wait to see how our wedding pictures turn out!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Anna C

If I could sum up my experience with Moving Mountains Photography it would be Amazing and Incredible! Not only are they our incredible best friends but they are amazingly talented with their profession! They are a fantastic duo that makes the whole experience from engagement... Read More photos, to my bridal session and of course one of the best days of my life—our wedding! If you are looking for a stress free experience that’ll surpass your expectations with a snap, you have got to let Kelly and Bryson capture your memories that will last a lifetime!

2017-10-19T10:40:25 Response from the vendor

You guys are awesome! Thank you so much for all the kind words!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Lexi F

Kelly and Bryson are the absolute BEST. They're talented, willing to go the extra mile to get a great shot, and so easy going. We had an absolute blast at our engagement session with them and are in love with the results! I trust them completely, and am so excited to work with... Read More them on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Stacey H

Kelly and Bryson have such a beautiful talent. They are an adorable couple who are so sweet and fun-loving. They capture the most amazing candid moments and make everyone feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Their photos are SO romantic. They take the time to really get... Read More to know their clients and build a relationship with them. We have gained amazing friends with them along the way. They listened to every request we had and put our own personal spin to the photos. 5 stars are not enough for these two.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Kelsey R

Kelly and Bryson were fantastic! We were pretty nervous about how to pose for our engagement session and they are great at giving directions and making you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. The pictures turned out so well and we are very happy with them. I would... Read More highly recommend Moving Mountains Photography!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Carly B

Kelly & Bryson are so talented at what they do, and on top of that, really nice and fun to work with people. Kelly photographed my wedding and truly captured the beauty of the venue, the happiness of all the guests, and the most amazing photos of my groom and myself. She is like... Read More superwoman, I don't know how she seemed to be in so many places at one time, but she was amazing and the photos are breathtaking! Five stars doesn't seem like enough, they are true professionals who will make your best day ever fun & the photos will be cherished treasures I am so grateful for- just simply perfect.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Katrin J

This duo is one of the sweetest most lovely couple to work with. The are radiant in their enthusiasm and live for their work. It's said that a picture is worth a thousand words, but theirs move mountains. (Get it? ;-)) But seriously, their style and vision is stunning! My... Read More sweet fiance set up a wonderful photo shoot and had them capture the moment he asked me for forever. I'm so grateful to have such an amazing memory captured in such a lovely way!!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Jordan C

Bryson and Kelly are fantastic! They really know how to go above and beyond for their clients. Whether it is climbing a tree or lying face down in the dirt, they do whatever it takes to get the perfect shot! I greatly appreciated their patience, professionalism, and attention to... Read More detail in our session and our photos are stunning. I highly recommend this extremely talented duo. Their photos definitely speak for themselves.

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Haley V

Kelly and Bryson were absolutely wonderful. They worked with us when it came to scheduling our shoot around our and their busy schedules and were extremely accommodating! The shoot went great. We didn't really come with a lot of shot ideas so we just let them work. They came up... Read More with creative and beautiful shots and weren't afraid to go outside the box when it came to achieving the perfect shot. It was a great shoot and I pictures were beautiful. Would highly recommend them to anyone!

Bryson & Kelly Allen

So glad you have gotten this far and want to know about us! That means we haven't scared you off yet! Our names are Bryson and Kelly, and we love our jobs! We love the fact that we get break down the barrier of a camera by being real with our clients and building a relationship with them! This allows us to capture raw and authentic moments, because our clients know us and trust us! It's easy to send emails and take pretty photos. What's hard is getting to know people to a point that they are willing to let you be in the moments with them rather than at the moment. That's what we love to do!