MPA Weddings

We love weddings. And we love being creative. Combine the two and we found our passion! Wedding Photography + Wedding Videography.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 A F

Mandy and Adam were an absolute pleasure to work with! They are friendly, efficient and talented. We are SO happy they not only captured, but were a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Megan C

Adam and Mandy are absolutely incredible. From start to finish they were an absolute pleasure to work with. They did a fantastic job with our engagement and wedding photos. I can't stop looking through them over and over reliving our special day. I was also so impressed with... Read More how quickly we got our pictures back, it was less than a week!! I am SO glad we chose them to work with - 100% worth every penny. We love them so much, they are the only choice for wedding photographers!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Chelsea G

Adam and Mandy provided photography and videography services for our wedding. but we felt they were truly a part of our special day. As many people may have told you already, your wedding day goes by in a flash and you may interact with your photographers more than your actual... Read More guests! When my wife and I were looking for photography and videography for our wedding we were first of course concerned about quality and then comfort-ability. We chose to speak with MPA because of the picture and video quality we saw on their site. We spent a large amount of time searching for quality work and out of the several professionals we spoke with Adam and Mandy. They made us feel the best about our big day. They quickly became our friends and ultimately became people we could lean on during our wedding planning and day. You will not regret choosing this duo to help you start off your marriage with a bang, as they are truly the most compassionate and driven photographer and videographer!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 NATASHA H

Absolutely Amazing! We were super happy with every part of their services! Best vendor at our wedding hands down. From start to finish paid attention to details and made sure everyone was happy. Mandy also helped coordinate my other vendors as much as she could which helped out... Read More tremendously. Adam is a super personable guy and also pays a ton of attention to detail! I apologize this has taken so long!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Sarah M

Mandy and Adam were absolutely incredible before, during and after our wedding. They're both easygoing and excited, making everything so seamless that I barely saw them yet have the most incredible photos. An absolute pleasure to deal with, I would recommend them again and... Read More again. Everyone is so impressed (including us) with our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Brandan B

Many and Adam were great to have at our wedding. They could not have been more friendly and easy to get along with. They made picture taking a total breeze. The video and photos came back in no time. I couldn't believe they got everything to us in under a month.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Michelle S

Absolutely Unbelieveably Amazing is the best way to describe Mandy and Adam!! They are the most sincere, hard working, professional photographers! From the day we met at Starbucks, throughout our entire engagement leading up to our best day ever we knew we had the best two... Read More people to capture our special day!! They are kind, loving, always willing to incorporate any ideas you bring to the table but also has so many phenomenal ideas of their own! Anyone looking for a photographer for engagement, wedding, or even family photos, MPA is the very best choice!! Thank you Mandy and Adam! You have been such a gift in Josh and I's life and we are forever greatful for everything you have done!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Lindsay G

Mandy and Adam are fantastic - not only are they very talented, but they are also wonderful people! We loved working with them for our wedding and felt so comfortable even when taking photos that could have been awkward. They were very communicative, flexible and warm! Mandy and... Read More Adam did a beautiful job with our photos and videos and we have watched our highlight reel too many times to count. They are also extremely speedy with turnaround for photos and videos. We could not have imagined a better pair to capture our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Kassie M

When first planning our wedding I wasn't sure about booking a videographer but I am so glad we did! I am even more thrilled that we booked MPA! The entire process of booking, confirming, prepping for the day, and the day of was so easy and fun with Mandy! The final product was... Read More amazing and captured our day so wonderfully! It's been great to relive our special day through the highlight reel and video. I highly recommend MPA for any wedding needs not only do they deliver great products they are amazing people!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Hannah M

AMAZING! WONDERFUL! BRILLIANT! I simply cannot say enough wonderful words for MPA ! My experience was wonderful, and my DVD is even more wonderful! Adam was absolutely a gentleman! Even my guests were commenting on how respectful and helpful he was! He just went above and... Read More beyond!! MPA was one of the best decisions I made for my Wedding!!! I am so beyond grateful for my experience with them!! THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Chelsea Z

Wow! Mandy and Adam were absolutely amazing!!!! These two were always on task and were very open to suggestions. My wife and I could communicate with these tw0 very easily. My wife and I were astonished viewing our wedding film. The audio transition from song to song went... Read More wonderful with the different moments throughout the day. If you’re looking for fun, creative, laid back photographer and videographer then book Mandy and Adam !

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 alan h

We knew we wanted a video to remember all the details we'd inevitably forget while being immersed in a very special day. We were blown away when we saw the video. We did, in fact, see things we had no idea were going on. And we loved it. The video is professional and... Read More awesome. I can't enough good about them. If you possibly can, hire MPA Weddings to do your video. They won't let you down and will, in fact, delight and surprise you.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Rhys E

Adam and Mandy were very easy to work with from the beginning. Adam showed up as myself and my groomsmen were getting ready and we had a lot of laughs with him, he is such a nice guy. He made sure to capture all of the little details and he was very efficient. Our highlight reel... Read More as well as the full footage came out so great. We absolutely love it! If you're thinking of hiring a videographer, definitely do it. I 100% recommend Mandy, Adam, and MPA Weddings!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Vanessa G

They captured the whole celebration perfectly! They were wonderful to work with, creative and resourceful. Their easy going sweet personalities kept the happy energy flowing! The 3-min highlight reel they made is my favorite! The final photos, photo album and video are so well... Read More done. Overall, what they provide is an amazing value and it's even better they are two great people!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Rachel D

Adam and Mandy are the absolute best! They really went out of their way to make sure we got everything we wanted on our wedding day. Mandy and I had multiple phone calls and emails leading up to the wedding day. She really made sure that we were comfortable with the photography... Read More time line and flow of the day. Our pictures turned out great and the album they put together is wonderful. Over all they were is professional, personable, and really listened. I highly recommend MPA Weddings!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Dan R

Adam and Mandy were amazing for both our engagement and wedding photos. They were fun to work with and helped me feel more comfortable being in front of the camera. We love the shots they took at our wedding and our guests all talked about how much they liked Adam and Mandy! We... Read More were so lucky to have them as photographers and would definitely recommend them to everyone! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Elizabeth G

We were so thrilled with the photography services Mandy and Adam provided for us! They were so wonderful to work with and we felt really comfortable with them (which is hard when you're having your photo taken a million times!). They were creative, thoughtful, and fun, and our... Read More pictures turned out beautifully. I am so grateful we had the opportunity to work with them and would hands down recommend them to anyone who is looking for wedding photographers who are easy to work with and do an amazing job :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Katie C

I waited until the very last minute to decide if I wanted to hire a videographer or not, and boy am I glad we did! I contacted Mandy and she was very quick to respond, extremely efficient, and very easy to work with, especially since I was hiring them within a couple of months... Read More of our wedding. Adam showed up on the day of and everyone loved him! My groom and his groomsmen especially had a lot of fun working with Adam. He was very unobtrusive but was right there to get every shot!! Our highlight video is GORGEOUS. Adam caught all of the little details as well as the big moments. All of our family members, including ourselves, cried while watching it. Once we got the full footage, it was even better! We absolutely love it. If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, just do it! And hire MPA, they're fantastic.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Nicole B

Adam and Mandy are the best in the business! Choosing them as our photographers for our wedding photos was the best decision we made. They made the whole process enjoyable, natural, and FUN!! They are a joy to work with. In addition to their spunky and witty personalities,... Read More their work exceeded our expectations. They have a true natural talent for photography and were able to capture every special moment that meant the world to us. Their communication was consistent, effective, and efficient. Their precision to detail is amazing. If you want the most authentic, unique, and fun photos in town, these are your people. One conversation with them and you'll be hooked. Thank you Adam and Mandy!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Suzanne C

Mandy and Adam are amazing! It all started with the bridal portraits---I knew from that day that we had made the perfect choice with MPA Weddings being our photography/videography team. From the very first conversation with Mandy, I was put at ease and I just knew it was all... Read More going to be great. They are so talented and the results are beautiful! But even more than that, they are so sweet and so much fun---we honestly just had a great time with them! The highlight reel was so special-you know it's gotta be good when the groom's male coworkers were misty-eyed...haha! Thanks Mandy & Adam...you really are the best!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jessie M

We got married out-of-state and I knew very little about photographers in the area. After a lot of research, we chose Mandy and Adam as our photographer / videographer - it was the BEST decision! A videographer was something I wanted to splurge on, but working with them I feel... Read More like we got such a deal...photos and video for such a great price. They are so talented, professional, flexible and fun to work with! Everyone at the wedding commented on how great they were and how you hardly knew they were there. We got some amazing photos from the day! Not to mention they used a drone for part of our video :). I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an Asheville photographer / videographer. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 meg s

Mandy and Adam are THE BEST! They did both photography and videography for our wedding, and we couldnt have been happier! We had more of a 'wedding weekend celebration' - and Mandy and Adam were there for the whole thing! From Friday night BBQ to a Saturday afternoon... Read More chair-lift ride and hike, to our ceremony and reception ... they captured everything PERFECTLY. Our photos are beautiful and I watch my sizzle one a month. PLUS, they are the COOLEST people out there, and bring such fun energy and vibes to the weekend. We've already recommended them to other friends of ours!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Tim W

MPA Weddings produced a “Love Story” video of my fiancée and me to play at our reception. The video featured a live Q&A with the both of us set to background music and photos of our lives both before and after we met. We met Mandy and Adam at a local horse stable special to... Read More us and although neither of us had done a video before, they soon put us both at ease on camera and we enjoyed every minute of the shoot. A pleasure to work with you both! After our shoot, MPA followed up with us several times to make certain that we were happy with the finished product, be it the format, music, or anything else – and we certainly were! The final output was an MP4 format file which we played on a large screen at our reception. The guests loved every minute of it, from the photographs throughout both of our lives to the musical overlay. Mandy and Adam did a tremendous job taking footage from a shoot lasting over an hour and condensing it into a thrilling seven minute video that flowed seamlessly and further showed our guests our personalities and love for each other. Thank you MPA Weddings and we will gladly recommend you in the future!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Laura D

MPA weddings recently provided the video service for our wedding and they were perfect. From start to finish they were nothing but professional. I would definitely recommend Adam and Mandy to anyone looking for video services for their upcoming wedding! I love their job!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Emily H

We both love Adam and Mandy!! They are such a great couple to work with and are genuinely nice people, but that's not even the best part. Their photos are absolutely amazing! We loved the photos they had taken online but what really caught our attention was that they do... Read More EVERYTHING!! We had them do engagements, bridal portraits, wedding photos and videography and we are so glad we did! I would recommend them for all of the above services because by the time the wedding came around it was more like we were friends! There work and personal character is incomparable to others I have worked with! We could not imagine anyone else to help make our day so special :) They also treated our dog like a princess so that gives them like a million more bonus points with being amazing!

Mandy Chase

I have a Business Degree from Roanoke College that helps us run a professional, yet personable company. I've been working with my husband for ten years now- we are sensitive people. We love spending time with our families and we enjoy working with families to capture special wedding moments!