MPA Weddings

Hi. We love weddings. And we love being creative. Combine the two and we found our passion. We create amazing wedding videos to capture your special day in a cinematic style. We will travel! Please check out our website to see video examples and testimonials.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Magnificent

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Stephanie G

We could not be happier with our videographers, Mandy & Adam. If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer-- JUST DO IT!!!! It's the best money we've ever spent. From the first email they sent to the videos they produced, they did not disappoint! They communicate quickly... Read More and clearly via email, putting any extra songs or notes you might make into your file as your wedding approaches, which ensures you will get just what you're looking for. I had the opportunity to meet with both Mandy & Adam a few weeks prior to our wedding and it was such a wonderful experience. We ended up talking for over 2 hours, which just flew by! It was so nice that they took this extra time to get to know our story and our families... I really believe it helped them to produce videos that completely reflected us as a couple as well as all of the emotions that we felt on our wedding day. They are truly amazing, warm, lovely people who just love what they do-- and what they do is amazing! They made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day and worked really well with a different photographer (who we had hired through our venue)-- I thought it was seamless. They got us our Highlight Reel 2.5 weeks after our wedding day and we're told that our full length cinematic film is almost complete as well-- only 18 days since our wedding. We've watched our video countless times in the past 2 days and cry and laugh every time. Everyone we've shared it with has commented on how well-done it is and how it's unlike anything they've ever seen. to say we are thrilled is any understatement. Mandy and Adam are incredible people who have given us an amazing gift-- the ability to relive the most special, incredible day of our life together...and it truly does feel like reliving it. They captured beautiful, raw moments as well as silly ones... it's not just a wedding on tape. It is a work of art and our life documented in the most stunning way. We are so incredibly happy we hired these guys!

2015-05-14T19:01:08 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness, Stephanie and Michael we cannot thank you enough for these kind words! We absolutely adore you- you are beautiful people on the inside and out and we were honored to have met you. We feel blessed to capture weddings and we know... Read Less Read More

Videography

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Janice M

The guy who filmed my wedding was such a awesome guy! He came on time and stood until he had too. We felt comfortable to have him part of our wedding and to film it. Adam the one who edited my film did a awesome job and made it look crisp and clean. We wanted our wedding filmed... Read More entirely and we were able to work out something with them to get exactely what we wanted. Their work is amazing and were glad we were able to have our wedding filmed!

MPA is amazing!

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Erin K

Mandy and Adam are awesome!! My husband and I used them for engagement photos and wedding photography/videography. I wanted to find someone who did photo and video for cost reasons and ease of planning. They were affordable, professional, flexible, and easy to work with. I met... Read More with them multiple times before the wedding to talk through the day of details and they were always very prompt and prepared. They provided great input and suggestions, but also listened to and respected any requests I had. By the time the wedding came, I felt like they were my friends Mandy and Adam doing our photography and videography, rather than just 'the photographer/videographer'. They are two genuine, awesome, hard working individuals and I would highly recommend them!! BOOK THEM for photo AND video - you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Hannah M

AMAZING! WONDERFUL! BRILLIANT! I simply cannot say enough wonderful words for MPA ! My experience was wonderful, and my DVD is even more wonderful! Adam was absolutely a gentleman! Even my guests were commenting on how respectful and helpful he was! He just went above and... Read More beyond!! MPA was one of the best decisions I made for my Wedding!!! I am so beyond grateful for my experience with them!! THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Chelsea Z

Wow! Mandy and Adam were absolutely amazing!!!! These two were always on task and were very open to suggestions. My wife and I could communicate with these tw0 very easily. My wife and I were astonished viewing our wedding film. The audio transition from song to song went... Read More wonderful with the different moments throughout the day. If you’re looking for fun, creative, laid back photographer and videographer then book Mandy and Adam !

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 alan h

We knew we wanted a video to remember all the details we'd inevitably forget while being immersed in a very special day. We were blown away when we saw the video. We did, in fact, see things we had no idea were going on. And we loved it. The video is professional and... Read More awesome. I can't enough good about them. If you possibly can, hire MPA Weddings to do your video. They won't let you down and will, in fact, delight and surprise you.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Rhys E

Adam and Mandy were very easy to work with from the beginning. Adam showed up as myself and my groomsmen were getting ready and we had a lot of laughs with him, he is such a nice guy. He made sure to capture all of the little details and he was very efficient. Our highlight reel... Read More as well as the full footage came out so great. We absolutely love it! If you're thinking of hiring a videographer, definitely do it. I 100% recommend Mandy, Adam, and MPA Weddings!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Vanessa G

They captured the whole celebration perfectly! They were wonderful to work with, creative and resourceful. Their easy going sweet personalities kept the happy energy flowing! The 3-min highlight reel they made is my favorite! The final photos, photo album and video are so well... Read More done. Overall, what they provide is an amazing value and it's even better they are two great people!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Rachel D

Adam and Mandy are the absolute best! They really went out of their way to make sure we got everything we wanted on our wedding day. Mandy and I had multiple phone calls and emails leading up to the wedding day. She really made sure that we were comfortable with the photography... Read More time line and flow of the day. Our pictures turned out great and the album they put together is wonderful. Over all they were is professional, personable, and really listened. I highly recommend MPA Weddings!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Dan R

Adam and Mandy were amazing for both our engagement and wedding photos. They were fun to work with and helped me feel more comfortable being in front of the camera. We love the shots they took at our wedding and our guests all talked about how much they liked Adam and Mandy! We... Read More were so lucky to have them as photographers and would definitely recommend them to everyone! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Elizabeth G

We were so thrilled with the photography services Mandy and Adam provided for us! They were so wonderful to work with and we felt really comfortable with them (which is hard when you're having your photo taken a million times!). They were creative, thoughtful, and fun, and our... Read More pictures turned out beautifully. I am so grateful we had the opportunity to work with them and would hands down recommend them to anyone who is looking for wedding photographers who are easy to work with and do an amazing job :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Katie C

I waited until the very last minute to decide if I wanted to hire a videographer or not, and boy am I glad we did! I contacted Mandy and she was very quick to respond, extremely efficient, and very easy to work with, especially since I was hiring them within a couple of months... Read More of our wedding. Adam showed up on the day of and everyone loved him! My groom and his groomsmen especially had a lot of fun working with Adam. He was very unobtrusive but was right there to get every shot!! Our highlight video is GORGEOUS. Adam caught all of the little details as well as the big moments. All of our family members, including ourselves, cried while watching it. Once we got the full footage, it was even better! We absolutely love it. If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, just do it! And hire MPA, they're fantastic.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Nicole B

Adam and Mandy are the best in the business! Choosing them as our photographers for our wedding photos was the best decision we made. They made the whole process enjoyable, natural, and FUN!! They are a joy to work with. In addition to their spunky and witty personalities,... Read More their work exceeded our expectations. They have a true natural talent for photography and were able to capture every special moment that meant the world to us. Their communication was consistent, effective, and efficient. Their precision to detail is amazing. If you want the most authentic, unique, and fun photos in town, these are your people. One conversation with them and you'll be hooked. Thank you Adam and Mandy!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Suzanne C

Mandy and Adam are amazing! It all started with the bridal portraits---I knew from that day that we had made the perfect choice with MPA Weddings being our photography/videography team. From the very first conversation with Mandy, I was put at ease and I just knew it was all... Read More going to be great. They are so talented and the results are beautiful! But even more than that, they are so sweet and so much fun---we honestly just had a great time with them! The highlight reel was so special-you know it's gotta be good when the groom's male coworkers were misty-eyed...haha! Thanks Mandy & Adam...you really are the best!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jessie M

We got married out-of-state and I knew very little about photographers in the area. After a lot of research, we chose Mandy and Adam as our photographer / videographer - it was the BEST decision! A videographer was something I wanted to splurge on, but working with them I feel... Read More like we got such a deal...photos and video for such a great price. They are so talented, professional, flexible and fun to work with! Everyone at the wedding commented on how great they were and how you hardly knew they were there. We got some amazing photos from the day! Not to mention they used a drone for part of our video :). I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an Asheville photographer / videographer. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 meg s

Mandy and Adam are THE BEST! They did both photography and videography for our wedding, and we couldnt have been happier! We had more of a 'wedding weekend celebration' - and Mandy and Adam were there for the whole thing! From Friday night BBQ to a Saturday afternoon... Read More chair-lift ride and hike, to our ceremony and reception ... they captured everything PERFECTLY. Our photos are beautiful and I watch my sizzle one a month. PLUS, they are the COOLEST people out there, and bring such fun energy and vibes to the weekend. We've already recommended them to other friends of ours!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Tim W

MPA Weddings produced a “Love Story” video of my fiancée and me to play at our reception. The video featured a live Q&A with the both of us set to background music and photos of our lives both before and after we met. We met Mandy and Adam at a local horse stable special to... Read More us and although neither of us had done a video before, they soon put us both at ease on camera and we enjoyed every minute of the shoot. A pleasure to work with you both! After our shoot, MPA followed up with us several times to make certain that we were happy with the finished product, be it the format, music, or anything else – and we certainly were! The final output was an MP4 format file which we played on a large screen at our reception. The guests loved every minute of it, from the photographs throughout both of our lives to the musical overlay. Mandy and Adam did a tremendous job taking footage from a shoot lasting over an hour and condensing it into a thrilling seven minute video that flowed seamlessly and further showed our guests our personalities and love for each other. Thank you MPA Weddings and we will gladly recommend you in the future!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Laura D

MPA weddings recently provided the video service for our wedding and they were perfect. From start to finish they were nothing but professional. I would definitely recommend Adam and Mandy to anyone looking for video services for their upcoming wedding! I love their job!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Emily H

We both love Adam and Mandy!! They are such a great couple to work with and are genuinely nice people, but that's not even the best part. Their photos are absolutely amazing! We loved the photos they had taken online but what really caught our attention was that they do... Read More EVERYTHING!! We had them do engagements, bridal portraits, wedding photos and videography and we are so glad we did! I would recommend them for all of the above services because by the time the wedding came around it was more like we were friends! There work and personal character is incomparable to others I have worked with! We could not imagine anyone else to help make our day so special :) They also treated our dog like a princess so that gives them like a million more bonus points with being amazing!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Caitlin S

Love, love, love!!!!! Adam traveled to Charleston to film our yacht wedding and let me just say, our highlight reel looks like a movie. I'm obsessed and I watch it every day. I am so happy we went with MPA Weddings. I love their artistic angles and the way they time moments... Read More with the music. They captured our personalities and our day perfectly. Oh, and they're VERY reasonably priced. :)

Awesome vendor! Beautiful pictures!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Diandra W

Mandy and Adam from MPA are an amazing husband and wife team. They are super friendly and so easy to work with! We chose them on recommendation from our venue for videography, but they offered such a great package deal with cinematic video and photos with album that we also... Read More booked from for photography AND for engagements. We did engagements early on to get a feel of how they worked as a team and how they would work with us. Those pictures came out really nice, but I wish I went in with more of an idea of poses that I wanted to do for engagement shots. I was pretty inexperienced in the area though and didn't know that I should plan a little beforehand. Mandy was also super helpful in putting together a timeline for the day including specific times for the different types of photos (bridesmaids, groomsmen, family, ceremony setup, etc.) Going into this blind (as I've never been married before), I was so relieved to have Mandy help with planning and timelines and letting us know what we need every step of the way. She, along with the wedding coordinator from the venue, made things sooo much easier for us, especially since we were planning from out of town. For the wedding, we made sure to do our homework and we knew what poses we definitely wanted to have and couldn't do without. It's good to come prepared since things will fly by on the day of so having ideas will help to make sure that you definitely get the shots you need. Mandy and Adam both kept their cool throughout the whole day, even when I started to worry when the transportation came half an hour late and threw our whole schedule off. They just spent time photographing all of the details and kept busy in other areas until the bridesmaids and I were ready for our photos. The wedding was just 3 weeks ago, so we don't have all of the pictures back yet, but if they are anything like the sneak peek, they will be awesome! The sneak peek is a collection of about 20 or so pictures and they look amazing so far! I will come back and update this review based on the full set of pictures, and also write a videography review when the video and trailer are available. I'm very excited to see them! Sneak peek: http://mpaweddings.com/diandra-and-lester-2015-wedding-photos-at-hillendale-country-club/

Photo/Video Dream Team!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015

Mandy and Adam were professional right from the start. They knew exactly how to get the right shots for our engagement photos, with an under the weather fiancé I might add. On our wedding day they went above and beyond their photo/video duties. After finishing with the bridal... Read More party they came in and got some great shots of the groomsmen and me, along with helping with our boutonnieres and folding our pocket squares, as my nerves were shot! The work they did that day is exceptional. Always at the right place capturing the right moments. The pictures and video came out marvelously. We couldn't have asked for a better team, and would recommend MPA Weddings to anyone planning their special event.

Beautiful Photos and Video

Reviewed on 9/16/2015

Mandy and Adam are a great team! They are very professional and love capturing special moments on camera! They communicated openly wit us during our entire wedding process, providing suggestions and feedback. They made me feel comfortable and beautiful during my bridal shoot.... Read More On the day of our wedding, they were flexible and attentive, going out of their way to assist with tasks outside of their photography duties, including pinning on boutonnieres and calming my anxious groom. They brought umbrellas due to the rain, which added beauty and creavity to our photos. They captured the beauty of our mountaintop venue and the love between us, our family, and friends. I would recommend MPA Productions to anyone looking for quality photos and video, creativity, and passion!

Creative and Professional Team!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Stephanie S

Working with MPA Weddings was a wonderful experience! Both Mandy and Adam were attentive, energetic, flexible and creative throughout the entire wedding process, which helped to make our day perfect. MPA captured our wedding day through photography and videography. The quality... Read More of their work is top notch and I have enjoyed every photograph as well as our videos that their team, edited and captured. Being available at every highlighted moment of the evening as well as available anytime we needed anything was priceless to this busy bride. I also enjoyed their creative style used which lead to amazing photos and a video we will cherish forever. I would recommend MPA to any bride and groom as well as anyone who needed photographs or video done for a special moment in their lives. Thank you MPA for making our wedding date one that we can cherish forever!

2015-09-02T09:03:45 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so much, Stephanie. This review was absolutely wonderful to read and really inspired us to keep working hard and know that we are appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave this, it truly means the world to us!

Wonderful Videographers!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Leah E

Mandy and Adam are incredibly talented at what they do. They filmed our wedding and they did a beautiful job! On top of that, they are the sweetest people you will ever meet! They were so much fun to work with and we were so happy to have them apart of our special day! Choosing... Read More MPA Weddings was one of the best decisions we made!