Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

2450 Palm Avenue, Hialeah, FL (305) 318-2274

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Jackie W

MPE Event Group was great to work with and helped make our wedding look exactly as we hoped for!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Maria D

MPE event group were the best choice for our wedding. Mario met with us in person and made us feel at ease and gave us great song selections and ideas! Mario felt the crowd and played the music that kept the energy at the wedding amazing and fun. The dance floor was never empty!... Read More Everyone called us the next day talking about how much fun they had. He also did a custom white floor wrap for our dance floor with our initials that came out so beautiful. MPE event group also did the up lighting for the ball room in purple and it took the room to a whole other level. We opted to also add to the package the confetti blaster and it was my favorite part of the party!!!! We would definitely recommend MPE event group! Wedding date: August 12,2017 at W Miami. Thanks to our wedding planner at Sanabria events design for recommending him!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Catherine M

DJ Fuego (aka Mario) is absolutely amazing. Mario was recommended by my wedding planner/bff and they were right to send me to him. Mario knew my concerns about my venue since they were strict on some parts but he worked with them and made them happen with the lighting and the... Read More dance floor. All the songs he chose were the highlight of the party and we seem to have similar taste in music as well :) I HIGHLY recommend Mario to do lights and DJ. And if I have another huge event, I am definitely having him over!!!

Best of the Best

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Mirelys T

We always use DJ Fuego for our family functions and words are not enough to express how happy we are with him each and every time. Our wedding day, the dance floor was full from start to finish. His enthusiasm and expertise skills had all our guest hyped up. We highly recommend... Read More DJ Fuego.

Party on!

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Jocelynn R

I had an awesome experience with this company. I hired them for their DJ services and they truly delivered. I had an amazing time dancing with my guests. DJ Eddie knows how to take note of what you want and what your guests like so you never stop having fun! Their presence is... Read More very professional too, with their lighting and boot set up. We went over the timeline prior to the wedding and made sure that he knew exactly what was happening so he could coordinate and play the appropriate music. All of my “Must Have” songs were played throughout the night. My husband and I were happily singing and dancing in our chairs while dinner was going on and the overall atmosphere was jovial and happy. We even threw a special request to them last minute – our first dance was a lightsaber duel ;) – and they made it a reality! I highly recommend them for your event.

Reviewed on 7/27/2015

DJ Fuego and the rest of his team at MPE made my wedding night and unforgettable night to remember. Dj Fuego rock the house! He had everyone on the dance floor and played all type of music all night long especially for our older guest. They went past our expectation on all we... Read More ask for from the lighting to him hyping up the crowd for our grand entrance. We were so grateful to have Dj Fuego and the rest of his team at our wedding.

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Leidys D

I used MPE Event Group for my wedding and they were the very best! I had looked into different vendors and no one convinced me quite like MPE Event Group. They really cater to your vision and make you feel like you have nothing to worry about. They had everyone on the dance... Read More floor the whole night! The MC did SUCH a great job. He was very interactive with the crowed and made everyone have such a good time. I totally recommend!

The best of the best!

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Eileen N

I've used MPE for four of my events now (the first was my wedding and most recently my baby shower) and I can't say enough great things about this company. They cater to their clients and their end product always exceeds my expectations. The DJ was amazing and had a huge section... Read More of music. Always reads the crowd to ensure people are on the dance floor. For my last event I also hired them for my up lighting, draping, linens, flowers and bogo. They had the best packages for the best prices. I will be definitely be using them for my future events.

2015-04-23T23:16:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to future events with you!

An awesome memory

Reviewed on 4/22/2015

MPE Event Group made my night. From the lighting to the music everything looked flawless and the timing was perfect. This was the one thing I can say I didn't have to worry about. Eddy Luis and his staff were nice, friendly, and accommodating with the last minute... Read More changes. I am truly happy that I chose them and will use them for future events.

2015-04-23T23:19:00 Response from the vendor

We are very happy we made your night memorable! we look forward to working with you again.

More than I asked for

Reviewed on 4/21/2015

They really surpassed my expectations. I dealt with Vanessa most of the time. She was super sweet and made sure that I didn't have a worry in the world. I contacted them looking for a DJ, but I got so much more. They provided my lighting, DJ, MC, dance floor, and photo booth.... Read More Eddy and Mario were extremely professional and kept us hyped about our own party. You can tell they take great pride in what they do. They just want everyone to have a great time and let me tell you- we did! The confetti blaster was an awesome party enhancer! I will definitely be using them again!

2015-04-21T22:06:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your feedback! We appreciate it. I'm glad we were able to provide you with a memorable event. We look forward to hearing from you in the future!