Mr. & Mrs.

(1)

Overland Park, KS

Mr.&Mrs. Wedding Library, Planning & Floral Design

Looking for help finding Trusted Wedding Pros, floral design or a team to seamlessly run your wedding day? Choose one to four packages that fit together to create your own custom wedding concierge. Take your Mr. & Mrs. Perfect Match quiz to on our website so we can start getting to know each other!

$$

Services

Available for Consultation Only, Available for Wedding Day Coordination, Full Coordination Services

7924 Santa Fe Dr, Overland Park, KS

Couldn't have done it without Jen!

6/02/2012 Lauren G

Jen of Mr. and Mrs. was absolutely essential to planning my wedding. I honestly feel like giving her a 5/5 isn't enough. She is completely professional but also has a great sense of humor. She takes care of her brides like they are her best friend. Her advice stopped me from freaking out so many times. My husbands family and my family were very outspoken about their wishes, somehow Jen was able to make all of them happy and still honor our wishes as a couple. On the day of the wedding, Jen and her staff were incredible!! They arranged the entire reception and ceremony venues flawlessly. They took care of my every need no matter how small. The worst part is I don't get to see her anymore now that I'm married! If you hire her, you will not regret it!! I promise.

Send Email