Mr. & Mrs. Wedding

Serving South Florida and beyond

Your Wedding Planning Team

**** **BLACK FRIDAY PROMO** contact us today to learn more about our special promotion, valid for a limited time only! **** YAY you’re engaged!! When it comes to planning a wedding, leave it to us - we’re your girls. We eat, live, and breathe all things wedding so trust us when we say we know what it takes to throw a killer party filled with love, laughter, and happiness. Mr. & Mrs. Wedding is a professional Event and Wedding Planning company that offers the expertise you need to help you plan your big day. We'll bring your vision to life while keeping you in budget. Inquire today to learn more, happy planning!

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Palm Beach, FL
Serving South Florida and beyond

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Glorieni R

My husband and I worked with Naomi and she did an amazing job with us! We live in Texas but planned a South Florida wedding because many of our attendants were already in Florida (including both our families). From Day 1, she kept us on track with wedding plans! She had to work... Read More with extremely difficult vendors and coordinators at the venue (in fact, the venue we chose went through 3 event coordinators by the time we had our wedding!). Naomi made it through with the most positive and professional attitude I have seen! There were times where I wanted to cry from the stress, and she would calm me down with encouraging words and optimism, which are definitely needed for a bride! What truly made her stand out from everyone else was the fact that she allowed us to plan OUR wedding, not one that she envisioned for us. We had a lot of untraditional wedding elements, and instead of trying to steer us away, she helped us coordinate each element flawlessly! If you need a wedding coordinator, definitely chose Naomi!!!!!

Nothing Short of Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 4/23/2015

The Wedding of the Century- Pi Day 3.14.15 Palm Beach Gardens. As the mother of the groom living in PBG and the bride and groom living in Texas I quickly realized logistics were going to be tricky to say the least. The Wedding Ceremony was held at the Borland Center as was the... Read More reception and the catering was provided by an outside caterer in Boca. The center's wedding coordinator was engaged initially but less than accessible the closer we got to the date! I was told by the bride and groom that Naomi would be our "day of" coordinator but in her "can-do" organized fashion she became totally immersed and facilitated seamlessly. As we approached the rehearsal commitments originally made by the center were reneged on and lucky for us they let her go. Naomi and the newly promoted staff member to coordinator clicked immediately and right before our eyes it was like magic all issues and logistics were quickly resolved all because of Naomi's impeccable organizational skills. I honestly say our event would not have been the epic event that it was without Naomi. The day of the Wedding she took complete control and expertly facilitated an amazing. Admittedly there were many moving pieces that day and the event was sprinkled with many eccentric "nerdy" details that were executed flawlessly. I have nothing but praise for the services of Naomi- the attention to detail, her professional mannerisms, her ability to facilitate and execute a flawless event get the highest star available! Hoping Chris and Glori will post pictures of their day when they are available- and then you will see all the smiling faces representing a job well done!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Rachel P

I hired Stephanie as my wedding planner a year before my wedding. From the first meeting I had with her I knew that she was going to be amazing...and she never let me down. She is so amazing! Over the course of the year it took to plan my wedding, she did everything for me! She... Read More organized every single aspect of my wedding. She made every appointment and every phone call for me, she took care of every detail. On my wedding day, everyone kept asking me why I was so calm, and my answer was, " that's because I have Stef!". Every vendor she recommended, I used, and they were all amazing. My entire wedding weekend went so smooth and it 100% because she was in charge! I am so sad that my wedding is over for 2 reasons : 1. it was the best weekend of my entire life, and 2. i won't have Stephanie anymore! I recommend anyone needing wedding planning services to use her, they won't regret it. I not only had the wedding of my dreams, but I gained a new friend.

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Bridgette W

My husband and I are from Kentucky and when we decided to get married at the beach in Delray Beach, FL we were not sure how were going to make that happen. I wasn’t even for sure that I wanted or needed a wedding planner but I started looking and found Stefanie Fox at Mr. & Mrs.... Read More Wedding and after speaking to her once I knew that I needed her and her team to execute the type of wedding I wanted. I truly believe that Mr. & Mrs. Wedding was God sent. Stefanie Fox and I just “clicked” from the very first time we spoke. It is because of her and her team that I had the wedding of my dreams, it was literally more than I could have ever imagined. Stefanie is truly an amazing wedding planner and a wonderful person. She recommended the best vendors and still kept me in budget. She is extremely organized and very professional. She was on top of things from the first time we spoke. I never felt stressed or worried during the entire planning process. Even though she is a wedding planner she made sure that my ideas and visions were executed and that was very important to me. My friends and family raved about her and her team from the moment they met her. My sister kept saying the day of the wedding “you are so calm today” and I truly believe that is because I didn’t have worry in the world because Stefanie handled everything so wonderfully. I HIGHLY recommend Mr. & Mrs. Wedding!!! They are absolutely amazing and wonderful to work with!!!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 hm h

From the moment Stefanie and I met, I knew that she was the right person for our wedding. She always made sure that every single detail was taken care of and that the wedding evolve flawlessly. Stefanie was very organized before and during the event, there was a plan for... Read More everything, down to the minute. I did a lot of research in picking my vendors and trust me I am so thankful that I chose the Mr. & Mrs. Wedding team. I highly recommend the "Mr. & Mrs. Wedding" team.

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Sarah N

Stefanie and her staff were awesome!! I am so glad we hired her to do our wedding, otherwise I really don't know what we would have done. We used her for the "Day of Planner" and from the moment we hired her she was on top of emails, phone calls, everything! I have anxiety... Read More and she made sure that on the day of (and the months leading up to the wedding) that we wouldn't have to worry about anything .. and honestly we didn't. I always hear stories about something going wrong at the wedding, but honestly I can't say that there was anything that really went wrong and if it did, we didn't know about it. You will not regret hiring her and I can honestly say it's the best money I have ever spent. I wanted to enjoy my wedding without the distractions of dealing with vendors or issues and with her I was able to! Love you Stef!!

Beyond perfection!!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2012 Gabriela M

Thanks to you and Devin for making our Destination Wedding special and stress free. It was beyond perfect thanks to your attention to detail. You not only helped as maximize our budget with the vendors you recommended, but also ensured that our guests had a wonderful time. There... Read More was no way we could have pulled together such a memorable event without you. When we first decided on having a destination wedding in Florida, we had no idea where to even start. Stefanie was a tremendous help finding, selecting and negotiating with the vendors we used for our wedding. Fast forward to the wedding weekend under Stefanie and Devin's supervision, all the aspects of the wedding went flawlessly leaving our guests with nothing but fun memories. I highly recommend this team. Prior to the wedding they were a huge help, but the DAY of the Wedding they were indispensable. I was totally relax and enjoying my day (as any bride should) because I had this amazing team dealing with all the vendors and making sure oour day was better than we ever dreamed of.

Truly Amazing Wedding Planner!

Reviewed on 12/02/2011 Traci F

Getting married on the beach was our dream, but planning a Florida wedding from our home in Columbus, Ohio seemed overwhelming. Hiring Stefanie and Devin was the best decision we made! From finding the perfect venue to providing us with the most amazing vendors – caterer,... Read More photographer, florist, accommodations, transportation – all within our limited budget, Stefanie truly made the experience so exciting! Even though we were hundreds of miles away, she made the whole process stress-free and she was right there for us from beginning to end. You couldn’t ask for a better communicator, we loved being able to Skype with her whenever we had questions or just wanted to talk fun details! I honestly can’t imagine our wedding day without her, she really made me feel like I was the most beautiful bride in the world. I knew that all I had to do was show up with my dress and enjoy every minute – Stefanie truly took care of the rest!

God Send

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Heidi S

Stephanie and Devon MADE things happen for us. We had an extremely complicated theme and what seemed impossible to bring to fruition they made look effortless and did with such a professional nature. Didn't matter what it was "we" were heard and it was delivered. We miss them... Read More being part of our lives they are two of the best people you will ever get to know blessed with incredible talent!

sciarretta-wood ft. Lauderdale

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Maria S

Stef was a friend from college over 15 yrs ago, so I knew I could trust her with the most important date of my life, and that she wouldn't let me down. She was very flexible on packages and services offered, and bent over backwards to accommodate my constantly changing needs.... Read More She was always calm, rational, creative at problem solving, and supportive, even when she disagreed with my decisions. My day came out spectacular, and I didn't realize until that date how much I needed someone by my side to do the thinking for me! I could not have done that without her!

Simply a pleasure

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Kyla M

Stefani and her husband were complete professionals. They kept their attention on all the details as well as the big picture. My wedding was the wedding of my dreams, and I know it wouldn't nearly as great if she hadn't been a part of the planning. She really kept a lot of the... Read More stress off of my shoulders throughout the planning period, and during the day of. If it weren't for Stefani I would have turned into a bridezilla!

The best descicion we made! What a couple!

Reviewed on 9/25/2011 Alma M

Hiring them, was the best descicion we made ever, it save us so much time, trouble and headaches. They are the nicest, friendly people, I felt so comfortable with her she ended becoming a friend! All her vendors are so talented and willing to work with me, they definetly pick... Read More up the vision. Stephanie and her husband were in everything, I just followed the plan and enjoyed the wedding. We got many complimments. My daughters wedding was just beautiful!!! Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/19/2011 Lynne P

Mr. and Mrs. Wedding was absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only did they provide exceptional service, it was a pleasure working with them every step of the way. They addressed every single detail and went above and beyond to provide a family memory that our guests... Read More continue to talk about. Stephanie exceeded our expectations in coordinating an exceptional destination wedding! What a pleasant experience, and I look forward to working with them again for my other daughter!

Erickson/Piazza Wedding at Delray Beach Club 05/21

Reviewed on 6/08/2011 Kristin P

Stefanie was a savior to us. She helped from the day we hired her right thru the wedding day. There wasn't a set amount of emails or calls you could have with her. You could contact her anytime. Any question we had about anything she had the answer or would find the answer.... Read More Don't worry about your schedule either cause she finds a way to work around yours whether it be at night, during the day or the weekend. The cost of her was well worth it as we saved that money easily on vendors and the reception hall which we never would have known about without her. Not only did she help plan our perfect wedding, we gained a friend. Thanks so much for you help. I highly highly recommend her.

Rockstar Husband and Wife Team

Reviewed on 4/06/2011 Jessica P

Stefanie and Devin helped me to plan a flawless wedding. I could not have asked for a better day. The team of vendors that they put together really worked seamlessly with one another. Because of their contacts I was able to save money vs. what I would have spent reaching out... Read More to vendors on my own. Stefanie and Devin really know South Florida and showed me some of the most unique spots to hosts a perfect day. My guests said that it was "The Best Wedding I Have Ever Been To" Just those words alone made me so happy.

Look no further...Stefanie & Devin are the bes

Reviewed on 4/01/2011 Anne Marie F

Stefanie and Devin are wonderful!! It would have been impossible to have as much fun on our wedding day as we did without them!! We were about 3 months away from the wedding when we decided it would be best to transfer responsibility to a wedding planer so that we could... Read More enjoy our wedding day and the weeks leading up to it. We asked our DJ if he happened to know of any great wedding planers and he highly recommended Stefanie and Devin Fox. Within minutes of meeting Stefanie, I knew she would be a great person to work with. She is very sweet and friendly, and really listens your ideas and what you want. After hiring her, she quickly learned all the details of our wedding and within 1 month found us several different vendors that were thousands of dollars less than the vendors we found on our own. During the months leading up to our wedding, Stefanie was always available to speak with me on the phone or meet me in person. She always answered my e-mails quickly and she made it a point to attend my dress fittings, our walk though’s with other vendors and our tasting with the caterer. She also created an extremely detailed timeline and made sure every single vendor at our wedding knew exactly what they were doing and at what time. On our wedding day, Stefanie and Devin worked together to ensure every single detail was carried out flawlessly. I knew I could totally let go and enjoy myself because Stefanie and Devin would make sure everything ran perfectly. And it did, thanks to them!!! I’m so happy my husband and I could share our most special day with Sefanie and Devin. They are such wonderful people and amazing wedding planners! I would highly recommend hiring them!!

Couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 3/16/2011 Krystal L

Stefanie and Devin are wonderful. I had a small budge and was hesitant to hire a wedding planner but these guys are worth every penny. Stefanie was there for us to help with whatever we needed and truly delivered on our wedding day. This couple is doing it right, they are... Read More extremely helpful, not pushy, and truly understand that this is a special day and there is only one chance to make it perfect!