Sunnydale, Livonia, MI (734) 462-8984

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Amy A

We had a great experience with Mr. Bartender. All of our guests were served quickly and the additional server helped keep the tables clean throughout the evening. We were bummed that we didn't get a chance to do our champagne toast with all of the flutes and champagne that we... Read More ordered, but we honestly didn't notice until the next day that it didn't happen and the champagne was still served. After speaking with the owner I realized that we missed it in our notes to bartenders. Overall super amazing service and would hire for another event.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Logan C

Service was fantastic! Wonderful bartenders. Would recommend to anyone! Best service I've ever had.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Austin L

Mr. Bartender worked great for our special day. Their bartenders were knowledgeable of craft beer and were able to help point guests in the right beer direction. The lines were always short and things moved quickly. Since we only had beer and wine, they swapped out some of the... Read More drink mixes for other sodas which was a huge plus. I would recommend these guys in a heartbeat.