MR. MATRIMONY & DJ SPYNFO PRODUCTIONS.

Tri-state * National * International

MR. MATRIMONY

If you are looking for a charismatic DJ and emcee that will assist you in throwing the GREATEST party that you and your guest deserve, I’d love to hear from you.

Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, African, Caribbean, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Bronx, NY Tri-state * National * International (646) 258-4549
TWITTER INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Dara J

I can't say enough wonderful things about DJ Spynfo. Our guests cannot stop talking about how great he was. We had a Thursday night wedding, with a reception that began at 8:30pm and ended at 12:30am and we had some guests that stayed until the very end - that's how great he... Read More was. He made them forget they were at a weeknight wedding. One of the things I loved about him most is how he paid attention to our guests. In the beginning of the reception, he noticed how guests were talking only with those who they knew, so he played a short game while me and my husband were in the middle of the dance floor, which got the guests interacting with one another. At first we didn't know what was happening and why it was happening (lol), but later on in the evening, my husband asked him what was the purpose of that and he explained it. That made me feel so good knowing he wasn't just paying attention to the playlist, but to our guests. Also, the planning process was very smooth. He ALWAYS responded right away - there was never a delay in communication whatsoever. I know that if I ever host a party again in the future, I'm hiring him for sure. Thank you for everything Mike!!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Jasmine G

DJ Spynfo is phenomenal at what he does. DJ Spynfo always provided a quick response, and, after a brief conversation, I was confident that he knew exactly what me and my husband wanted for our ceremony, cocktail and reception music. My husband and I got married on 3/19/17 and... Read More just returned from our honeymoon. Along with the incredible memories we created during the honeymoon, the amazing party that DJ Spynfo created will forever be a warm memory in our hearts. Everything was flawless and went according to my vision. From the moment the reception began, everyone was up on their feet dancing, and the party didn't stop until the last note of the last song. My wedding was soooo much fun! And my guests continually came up to me saying that the DJ was the best wedding DJ they had ever heard. He's friendly, funny, professional, prompt, affordable, and knows his music. You can trust that DJ Spynfo will get your musical vision and help create the wedding of your dreams. Thanks DJ Spynfo! -Jasmine and Ahmed

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Ciara W

DJ Spynfo was amazing! He really interacted with the crowd and kept everyone dancing. The next day everyone was still talking about how good he was.

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Takara S

DJ Spynfo (Mr. Matrimony) provided music services for both my ceremony and reception. Of all the decisions I made during the course of planning my wedding the selection of DJ Spynfo was by far the easiest and one of the most rewarding ones. DJ Spynfo was personable; prompt;... Read More willing to travel outside of the city; familiar with my venue; affordable; added personal touches (like our names displayed on the dance floor and playing some of our favorite songs); kept the party going (the dance floor was not empty the entire night); played song selections that appealed to both the old-school and new-school; and made it a point to check in on me and my groom. I highly recommend Mr. Matrimony & DJ Spynfo Productions, cheers!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Nancy R

DJ Spynfo is your guy for any party ! We met him at SUNY Albany where my husband & i attended college. DJ Spynfo dj’d some of our biggest college parties and some of my friend’s Summer parties! He knows how to keep the crowd pumped. It was no surprise when he delivered 1000... Read More times more energy for our wedding ! he is very personable, easily reachable via email/phone and can rock any party for sure ! Thank you for making our wedding reception an UNFORGETTABLE night.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Sheba D

He was perfect! Everyone loved the music, he came through with all the best music for our Haitian and American mix of guests. He just overcame all the hiccups and rolled with all the punches to make my day’s sounds and music perfect. My favorite pictures are the dance floor,... Read More everyone was on that dance floor, it was lit and we were JAMMING!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Orlando F

Everything was on point from start to finish. Very professional and respectable. Has a great following and now we know why. Very accessible and knows how to control the crowd and keep them wanting for more. I will definitely recommend and use again if needed

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Lauren F

DJ Spynfo was the consummate professional and delivered above and beyond. I first found Spynfo on The Knot and after speaking with him, knew the reviews must be correct. He was knowledgeable, personable and was extremely easy to work with. As a bride, you have so many different... Read More vendors to coordinate with and DJ Spynfo was extremely responsive and always accessible. He tailored the music to each couple and took the time to customize the music you're looking for, he even offered to make a mini-mix! Spynfo was interactive with the guests and kept the energy high all evening long. The one compliment that I heard over and over again from our guests was how great DJ Spyfo was and how he made the wedding that much better. One of our guests even said they want to hire him. I'd highly recommend him for any and all events as he is a true DJ and can cater to any type of event, not just weddings! Thanks for making our wedding so memorable Spynfo!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Sean J

Best DJ I have come across. Very knowledgeable regarding weddings. Knows his crowd. Assisted in every area. Helped the host. Helped plan the wedding and choosing the correct songs. Kept the energy very high. I recommend Mr. Matrimony for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Brandon S

We couldn't have asked for a better turnout. Mr. Matrimony & DJ Spynfo Productions put on a show at Crest Hollow Country Club! My wife and I are pleased and will be booking again for future events.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Jennifer C

Book them you won't regret it! Our wedding was on September 2, 2017. Very humble and sweet people to work with. I love how they interacted with the guest and got everyone involved. The music was on point and I was very pleased to have them at my wedding!. Thank you guys so much... Read More for making my wedding memorable.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Aja W

Spynfo was the first vendor I booked. I knew I wanted him to be the DJ at our wedding before we were even engaged. I went to college with him so I knew how amazing he was. He delivered !!! Everyone was on their feet. Having a great time. Our guests still come to us telling us it... Read More was the best wedding they have ever been to and how the music was EVERYTHINGGG!!!! I have so many great photos of our guests in the moment dancing ... having a great time .. enjoying Spynfo. My guests were carefree, just soaking up the magic of the moment. That is EXACTLY what I wanted!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Lisa H

As the mother of the bride, I recommend DJ Spynfo with more stars than can be counted! From my first telephone conversation, he was pleasant, professional, a great listener, and clearly extremely experienced with wedding venues. He was comfortable with discussing the music... Read More preferences of our families who are from a wide variety of backgrounds. His follow through was prompt and complete, and the reception went without a glitch. Even the 85 year olds were on the floor from start to finish! If you want to have a real dancing party that will be memorable for all who attend, this is your DJ!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017

So I went in with high expectations and DJ Spynfo far exceeded them. The price was right, he was friendly, professional, and easy to get ahold of while planning my wedding. A little opinionated when it came to exactly what music we wanted to have played, but come the wedding... Read More day he did not let us down. Everyone commented on how great the DJ was and he was even able to get some people onto the dance floor that I have known for years and have never seen them even attempt to tap a foot when music comes on! I wouldn't hesitate to book him again - he was dope.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Juanita P

DJ Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony were phenomenal!! They played all the right music all night long! I didn't have to worry about anything at all. I also didn't have to provide much guidance to them either, besides the specific songs I wanted played for specific events during the... Read More reception. They mingled with our guests, kept everyone in good spirits with their commentary, and checked in to make sure hubby and I were having fun. I would hire them again for any of my other big events in a heartbeat! Their work is amazing, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Chanelle E

Everyone at the wedding really enjoyed the reception because of DJ Spynfo. He played all the right music and kept the party fun. I definitely recommend him for any event. He was professional, on time, and easy to reach!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Brandon D

I expected the best and got it. Nicole and I couldn't have wished for better.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Tiffany M

DJ Spynfo was amazing! He had everyone dancing all night. ALL of our guests commented on how excellent the music was. Both my husband and I are happy that he was our DJ for our very special wedding day. We look forward to using his services again in the near future and we highly... Read More recommend him.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Clarissa F

If you want your wedding to be a PARTY that your guests still talk about one month later immediately book DJ Spynfo aka Mr. Matrimony . Professional, knowledgeable, friendly, talented, amazing, courteous, punctual, accommodating, patient, easy to communicate with...I could go on... Read More and on. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. He kept us on the dance floor. Book him now you will not regret it. THANK YOU from The Fagans May 20th 2017 @ Jericho Terrace.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Dariana C

Seriously, probably the best investment we made for our wedding on June 4th, 2017! Our dance floor was NEVER empty, and that made for a super memorable wedding. Our guests were raving about how amazing DJ Spynfo was. I saw people on that dance floor who I haven't seen danced... Read More in YEARS! Thank you Spynfo for the amazing job you did! We couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Jackie O

My husband's best man is from NY and recommended DJ Spynfo to us. When I looked at his reel I was impressed and made contact. He was super nice & professional - and available. I immediately booked him after our conversation. Throughout the wedding planning process, he was... Read More very professional and helpful. I wanted a custom Gobo and he helped me order one & I had it mailed to him. When he received it, he let me know with a by texting me the image of the logo on his wall. He asked me what type of songs I wanted, and what songs to play when. He played them all perfectly for the ceremony & the reception. At the reception our luck was doubled because Mr. Matrimony was there to help. This is a GREAT DJ team! I'm not exaggerating or making this up. They are hands down the best wedding DJs ever. DJ Spynfo played all the hits & Mr. Matrimony was such a cool MC. Whoever thought you wanted a hype man at your wedding? Well, we didn't know we were getting the pleasure, but are super glad we did. They are a great team. They made my wedding so fun! From the icebreaker they did with the room to the horn noises during the speeches - they were fantastic. I've had so many people tell me they were the best wedding DJ's they've heard, and several friends want to hire them for private events. A couple was leaving the wedding toward the end of the night because of a really early flight when one of them said "I am NOT leaving while this song is playing - we are going back to dance!" Sums up the night perfectly. I just wish we'd had more time. Don't look anywhere else. These guys are the truth! 💯 (And they traveled to Virginia for my wedding, so hopefully they can travel to yours)! **Thanks for everything guys - you made our special day so much fun!!** Jackie & Mike

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Spring R

DJ Spynfo was amazing! We loved his energy the entire night. He has a great personality and treated us as if he had known us his whole life. Our guest stayed on the floor the entire night because he knew exactly what to play to keep our crowd hype. He was able to incorporate... Read More both of our music preferences ( I wanted 90's r &b and my husband wanted straight hip hop..lol. I highly recommend DJ SYNFO!!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Jennifer F

I absolutely loved working with DJ Spynfo. He came as a recommendation from a trusted source, and my expectations were blown away! He completely understood the vibe my husband and I were going for, he was responsive and he was incredibly thorough. One of the most talented in the... Read More business. Our night was a BLAST because of his amazing music!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Dionicia M

Spynfo was absolutely amazing! Our guest danced throughout the entire reception and raved about the music after. Even though our guests came from New York, D.C., Maryland, Virginia, Texas, Oklahoma, California, Georgia, and the Philippines, Spynfo deftly managed the crowd and... Read More kept the floor full. It really was a great party. Prior to the ceremony, we met Spynfo to discuss the event and our goals for the entertainment. We left that discussion extremely informed and very comfortable that we made the perfect choice for our DJ. In sum, Spynfo delivered! If you want a party that you and your guests will remember, contact Spynfo right away.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Franck J

DJ Spynfo was very professional. He had a great feel for the crowd and was able to provide a first rate entertainment experience. He was very flexible in accommodating our wishes, and was insightful as his expertise in this arena showed through his counsel to us on how we can... Read More have the most impactful time with those who came to support us. If you're looking for someone who is personable, punctual, and will go above and beyond to make your day reach it fullest potential then DJ Spynfo is who you should go with.

DJ Spynfo

With over 15 years of experience Spynfo can guarantee impeccable costumer service through personalized production that will make your wedding day memorable and legendary. After meeting with my clients and learning their needs, He develops a customizable agenda that will ensure seamless execution based on personal preferences. Whether you’d like your event to be traditional, non-traditional, high energy or mellow, Spynfo can accommodate your needs. LET'S PARTY!!