Mr. Photobot - Tampa

Serving all of Tampa within 100 miles of 33605

Photobooth Experts. Anywhere, Anytime.

We are photobooth experts with 3 years of experience. We have high quality photobooths locally machined in Chicago with state of the art DSLR cameras and Photo Printers. We specialize in themed parties where we offer unlimited customization in backdrop selection, photostrip design, and themed props. Also we have competitive rates and put our heart into every event that we do.

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Serving all of Tampa within 100 miles of 33605 (855) 926-7746

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Jessica S

The photo booth was a very fun touch to the occasion, I and the rest of the guests had an amazing time taking photos with all the cool props!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Bakary S

Very professional and fun. Enjoyed it quite well

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Austin J

Amazing service provided all through the event. The best i have worked with. Very friendly and professional.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Maggie F

It kept me very organized and I had a great event!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Joel D

Attendant was very polite and professional

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Paul I

i loved the service. i'm probably going to use them for my wedding. The quality of service and staff was nothing short of exceptional

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Obiora O

I would like to say that I'm very pleased with service. I will definitely recommend it to all my friends to use this service. My overall experience was delightful and have no complaints with it.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Mohammed S

Great communication through the process. The photo booth was so fun! I would definitely recommend it!

Mr. Photobot

I love that photobooths have become one of the most entertaining parts of every event. People look forward to using them. In an increasingly digital age where everything is saved on the web, photobooths have become the sole place that people receive physical photos.