Wedding Photo and Video, packages starting at $600

I'm a sap... I'm in love with love. My style is heavily candid. My approach to every wedding is as unique as the wedding itself, as unique as the individuals walking down the aisle that day. There are no formulas or tricks or magic. I have only my skills, experience, equipment, and abilities to adapt to any situation... and all right -- maybe a little magic!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

$0-$999

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

Dallas/Ft. Worth and beyond (972) 900-1012

Invaluable Excellence

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Samantha T

Luigee's skills were phenomenal in all departments. I had the pleasure of having him shoot my bridal portraits and my wedding. Due to a full month of rain, Luigee was flexible and accommodating for having to reschedule my portraits. I never felt like he was rushing or impatient.... Read More For my bridals, we were outside at the Ft. Worth Botanical Gardens. It was extremely hot and a bit humid but not once did he complain or rush the shoot. He was patient, kind and calming. He even had a way of making us a laugh with a bit of comedy for relief. I know I would have been more flustered if not for his cool demeanor. I loved how strategic he was with his lenses, poses and cameras - he cared about getting that great shot. Even on our way back to the building after everything was done, he had us all stop for one more shot because it was the golden our sunlight moment. That was special to me. I loved how creative he was and could both give and take directions. On our wedding day, Luigee and his second DJ showed up fully packed and ready. They had checked the whole facility out to measure lighting and photo opportunity areas. I never once saw Luigee just hanging out and slacking. He was always busy shooting, positioning and coming up with amazing ideas for great shots but not once did I feel like he intruded on the event or memory. He blended in real well. I was able to be just a bride in the regards to photos, Luigee took the lead and directed everything, which allowed me to breathe and relax. He stayed all the way to the end of our wedding and send off. Even after all of the photos and work he had done, he was enthusiastic until the very end. My husband and I are truly grateful for his services and his exceptional work. I am so amazed by the quality and dedicated work of Luigee Mroof. I can gladly and willingly recommend him to the highest degree; he is fantastic. All of my family and friends remarked on what an amazing job he did out or wedding. I will definitely be using his services again without reservations. Many thanks to him for the gorgeous and priceless photos.

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Candice M

Luigee is an amazing photographer!!! I would recommend him to anyone!!! He is so passionate about weddings and his photos show it! He is so professional and full of amazing ideas. we had a blast with our photo shoots with him. He made sure to capture every moment at the wedding... Read More and he recreated any picture that I asked him too! You get tons of pictures in every shoot...my engagements alone we got 600 photos. I cant tell yall how amazing he is there are just simply no words to describe how amazing he is. I am so excited to see the wedding photos!!! You would be crazy to pass up on such a wonderful photographer!

Experience, Value & Beautiful Results!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015

I cannot recommend Luigee enough. He was super professional and it was obvious he has tons of experience and loves what he does. He not only guided us through all the pictures the day of our wedding, but he was also very helpful before the wedding when explaining the... Read More process. We hired him to photograph our entire wedding day. He arrived early (much earlier than we had requested he be there) so that he could get a good idea of the venue. He was always around when we needed him, but he was never in the way at all. And he worked hard for the entirety of the time we had booked him for. We even had some extra time after the ceremony and reception for another quick photo shoot! He got our pictures back to us very quickly and they are just perfect. He remembered everything we had asked for or been concerned about. I had looked at other photographers whose pictures looked fake and photo shopped, or stiff and unnatural. But Luigee's style is natural, beautiful, and ultimately perfectly captured our wedding. I could not be more pleased, and I highly doubt you will find a more professional and talented wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Jennifer B

I was very happy to find Luigee Mroof for our photography for our wedding in October. His pricing was so reasonable, especially compared to what I was being quoted from other people. His style is heavily candid, which I preferred. I hate staged photos with everyone smiling... Read More perfectly. I wanted photos that captured people in the moment and we got so many of those. I loved seeing so many photos showing how much fun we had on our wedding day. Luigee captured all the big moments from the wedding - absolutely nothing was missed which was fantastic considering that we just had the one photographer. The only criticism I have is the lens that was used. I'm not too knowledgeable about photography but my husband is. Some of our photos did not look quite as flattering as we would have liked, and we think it may have had to do with the lens that was used (my husband said something about the mm lens that was used and how it should have been higher?). I don't know, I was still happy with our photos. The only other minor thing is that it took 6 weeks to get our photos back which seemed like FOREVER but maybe that was just me being super impatient!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Dawn F

Mroof Photography is absolutely the best!! Luigee is extremely professional and accommodating. He was patient with my ornery family and offered suggestions to help make our wedding day the best it could be. The pictures that I received were AMAZING!! The candid shots were... Read More unbelievable and the posed photos were beautiful. I will recommend Mroof Photography to everyone I know in need of beautiful photos. Thank you, Luigee!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Samantha G

Luigee was an amazing photographer who was absolutely dedicated to getting the best/most photograph shots possible! From the get-go, he was very professional and answered all of our questions. He was so prepared in asking for a timeline/wedding shot list- leaving us little... Read More stress on the wedding day! He got every shot we asked for, plus more. Luigee is so creative in how he organizes people for photos!! Very artistic photographer. Not to mention the vast number of photos we received. It was truly amazing- no moment went uncaptured. I highly recommend Mroof Photographer. I could not be happier! :)

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Mallonee J

We have used Mroof Photography a few times this past year, for bridal, wedding, and maternity photos all of which have come out fantastic. They have always been great to work with, and turn around time for all of the photos has been quick and within the time quoted.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 katherine k

My daughter's bridal portrait, as well as wedding photos are beautiful. Easy to work with, responsive and reasonably priced!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Shonte H

Just got my wedding pics back omg they are all beautiful he captured so many great moments very nice work loved all of them Lu work is outstanding!!! & I'm very hard to please...he is easy to work with very friendly blended right on in with my crazy outgoing family his prices... Read More are very reasonable

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Elisa L

Jimmy and I got married last weekend and I gotta say Luigee was top notch! Since I've met him, he was so organized and answered all of my questions. Not only is he super nice, but he's also very prompt with emails and texts. The thing I loved about him is that he is very... Read More accommodating to our needs and also adds his talents to capture special moments. We've been very blessed and lucky to have found him. Thanks Luigee for an awesome run, I know it wasn't easy since we had you working for 8 hours. Go book him, you won't be sorry!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Kayla D

if you're looking for an amazing photographer who isn't going to take advantage of you and gouge you on pricing, look no further. As a photographer myself, I had high expectations and considered photography the most important part of our special day. We wanted someone who was... Read More professional yet laid back. Someone who took the job seriously yet knew how to keep it light and fun, and last but certainly not least, someone who had amazing work and creativity. Luigee was all of that and then some!! I can't say enough wonderful things about the way he worked with us. He was very respectful, organized, and easy to work with. He Made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and was very low key during the ceremony and reception. He went above and beyond and I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Deborah J

If I could give 10 stars, I would~ In my opinion, Luigi of Mroof Photography is one of the premier wedding photographers in DFW at any price. I used Mroof Photography for both still and video photography of our wedding. Luigi is personable, uses creative ideas, plans essential... Read More shots in advance and has great attention to detail. Some photographers do weddings because of the premium prices they can charge. Luigi does weddings because he loves this type of photography. I just received the still photos from our wedding and I am over the moon! If you want photos you will be delighted to share - if you want memories for a lifetime - take my advice and contact Luigi. Best of all, he has reasonable prices but you won't sacrifice a thing.

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Lauren C

Luigee is amazing!!! Our engagement pictures are stunning and we can't wait to see the wedding photos. We HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Mroof Photography! Thank you for capturing our special moments Luigee!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Violet E

Just completed our engagement session and received our photos! Luigee is the best of the best! He made us feel so comfortable during the photo shoot. You can tell he knows what he's doing and very passionate about it! Loved all the photos he captured! Can't wait to use his... Read More services on our wedding day! Thank you Luigee for your work!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Samantha S

My husband and I got married on January 8, 2017 in Aubrey, Texas. Luigee was our photographer, and he was by far our favorite vendor. During the wedding, we were a little behind (due to other vendors being late) and Luigee and his second photographer DJ took charge and got us... Read More back on track! In addition to the wedding, Luigee also took my bridal portraits. I was hesitant to do bridals because I thought it wasn’t necessary, but my mother and mother-in-law insisted I get them done. After receiving the bridal photos from Luigee I was SO SO SO glad I got my bridals done! They are absolutely beautiful and beyond perfect. I have gotten many compliments on them from family and friends, and my husband loves them. Anyone can honestly tell that Luigee truly has a passion for what he does and he’s amazing at it. I highly recommend him 100%! He was the star vendor of our wedding.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Dani L

Luigee is truly the best! I highly recommend him! Great prices, but truly for the quality he could charge double! He made our wedding fun and took all the photos we wanted and more!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Leah C

Booking Mroof Photography was the best investment we made for our big day. Luigee was so attentive to our wishes and captured every minute detail of our wedding from start to finish. Our wedding went by in a happy blur; looking through the photos he captured, I not only got to... Read More relive the moments but took in details I missed the first time around as well. We now have an album full of gorgeous, precious, candid shots and I could not be happier! Thank you Luigee, you breathe your passion and talent into your work.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Julie L

Luigee was a great wedding photographer and very reasonably priced! He was receptive to our wishes and helpful in offering suggestions for the big day. He was active throughout the entire ceremony and reception in getting special photos and capturing all the important moments.... Read More He made the day stress-free and memorable and we couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Caitlin M

Luigee was awesome! His assistant DJ was great too! I haven't received my pics yet but they showed some to me on the cameras, and without editing I already love them! They really captured my wedding day and took the time to get everyone positioned correctly and remove things (or... Read More people lol) from the background if needed to make sure every shot was great! They joked and laughed with us the entire night! I thought that I would get overwhelmed with them taking pics at the reception, but they blended right in and after about the first 30 minutes I didn't even realize that they were there! I would definitely recommend them! I would have given more stars if possible!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Mary G

Luigee was excellent to work with. Fun and easy going and also offering careful instruction when needed. Such a great guy! He was detail oriented and kind. He was also great at being where the action was to get all the candid shots! Would definitely recommend. :)

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Zheena L

Thank you Luigee. We love our pictures. You're very professional and have fashion of what your doing. Great job.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Laura T

Luigee was AWESOME! He had tons of great ideas and really put me at ease on the wedding day. He moves around unnoticed and is able to capture the most important moments without interfering. The best part of course was seeing the photos. Luigee sent us all of our photos (& there... Read More were a ton) within the timeframe he promised and the pics were great! You will not regret choosing Luigee for your big day!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016

I absolutely loved Luigee. From our first meeting to the day of he was very understanding and you can tell he loved what he does. Luigee even assisted me with details other than pictures when it came to my wedding. Luigee stopped at nothing to get the shots I wanted and advised... Read More me to share some ideas from a pinterest board. Luigee will make sure all of the shots you are wanting get done in addition to finding his own. I will use him anytime I need professional photos!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

Weddings have memories that can only be captured once with very little room for error. Mroof Photography excelled in capturing every moment perfectly! Mroof photographers are professional, punctual, and they promptly respond to all emails and calls. If you're reading this,... Read More you should not hesitate and book them for your next event! My wife and I feel fortunate to have found such great photographers for our engagement pictures and wedding.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Alison M

Luigee did an amazing job on our wedding photos! He was super budget friendly, which was something we were really looking for, especially for how great the photos came out and for the amount of time we had him for. He was very easy to work with and always responded so... Read More quickly. We were shocked how quickly we got the photos back!!! I have had so many compliments on our photos and how amazing they look!

Luigee Mroof

Full time wedding photographer --- 8+ years experience --- I offer photography and video. Photography Packages start at $600. Please inquire for videography rates.