Beautiful Bridal Desserts and Cakes!

Live Laugh and Love! That is our motto at Mrs. Turbo’s Cookies. We LIVE every day to serve our bridal clients and customers. We LAUGH daily as it is the best medicine for enjoying life. We LOVE being a part of your special day and thank you for the opportunity. We specialize in gourmet cookies, whoopie pies, cakes and desserts made from scratch using only the best ingredients. Let us create the perfect cake and desserts for your special day. We offer several options leading up to your big day including party favors, welcome gifts, and bachelorette parties! We also include a bridal box with all the desserts for the happy couple to enjoy! It's our gift to you. Call us today to schedule your tasting!

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Organic

Cookies, Cupcakes, Desserts, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering

1050 Beecher Crossing North, Gahanna, OH Columbus tri-state area (614) 245-4840
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Chelsea S

We used Mrs. Turbos on 09/16/17 for our wedding & all of our guests LOVED the desserts. We even got a bride/groom to-go box filled with the desserts so we were able to take home. Highly recommended! Can't wait to stop back to store and get more treats.

2017-11-01T14:32:28 Response from the vendor

Chelsea you were so amazing to work with!!!! We can't wait to work with you again. :)))

Reviewed on 1/24/2017

I used Mrs Turbos Cookies for our wedding. We had so many compliments on the desserts!! The brownie bites are my favorite! They are so rich and perfectly delicious that it doesn't take much to satisfy a sweet tooth! The price was more than competitive with other wedding cake... Read More bakers and they even delivered and set up so that I didn't have any stress at all!! We came across them on accident but it was definitely meant to be for us!! She brought us an amazing box of samples that made it almost impossible to choose which ones we wanted!! Thank you Mrs Turbo for making our wedding dessert so fantastic!! We still get comments on them:)

2017-11-01T14:35:26 Response from the vendor

The brownie bites are a bride favorite and a Mrs. T signature dessert!!! We are excited they were your favorite!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

All of the recipes were delicious. Every single cookie was eaten, and there was no waste. I would highly recommend their assorted cookie spread for your special day. Great price and fabulous customer service.

2017-10-30T16:19:42 Response from the vendor

YAY!! We are so happy that you enjoyed the cookies! We love to make the bride's day as easy and stress free as possible with great desserts!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Adriane L

Our cookies were awesome and a great alternative to the traditional cake. They were beautiful and tasted great. Every one was eaten. They were a great value for the cost which was more than reasonable.

2017-11-01T14:39:02 Response from the vendor

We are honored you included us in your special day. We wish the very best for you too!! You were great to work with too!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Elisabeth W

Holly and her team are amazing!!!! They did all our desserts and our wedding cake! They matched our colors to cookies and whoopie pies too! It was so beautiful! They set everything up, were great to work with and gave us good insight on choices with our menu options. Pricing... Read More was amazing and they included a bridal box free as a congratulatory gift for us!!! We will use them for all our future events.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Laurie J

We used Mrs. Turbo's Cookies for our daughter's wedding at the country club in August 2017. They did a great job! We ordered about 15 dozen in total. They set everything up and it was beautiful. Guests loved the treats. They even included a bridal box as a thank you and a... Read More congrats for the newly weds. This was greatly appreciated as the couple didn't get to eat during the wedding. Pricing was also incredibly reasonable!! Definitely recommend them for your occasion!

2017-11-01T14:37:39 Response from the vendor

Laurie, so happy everything went well for everyone. We had a great time putting everything together for you.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Wendy R

Our wedding was a small intimate wedding in Delaware. We used Mrs. Turbo's Cookies and had a great experience. They even created a dessert especially for us!!! All our guests loved everything. They were great to work with as I was kinda scattered on what I wanted. They walked... Read More me through it and helped me picked great options. Highly recommend using them!

2017-11-01T14:36:52 Response from the vendor

It was an adventure Wendy and so happy everything was amazing for you!!! We put the new dessert on our regular menu for other brides and customers to enjoy too!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

We used Mrs. Turbo's Cookies for our wedding in June 2017. They did a fabulous job. Our guests LOVED LOVED LOVED the desserts. They delivered and set up everything beautifully!! And they included a bridal box that has two of everything we ordered as a congratulations to us!!... Read More No charge :)). how cool is that? They were great to work with and amazing desserts!!

2017-11-01T14:43:42 Response from the vendor

You were a great bride to work with and we are so happy you loved everything!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Liz M

Mrs. Turbo's Cookies provided cookies and whoopie pies for our wedding!! We ordered about 50 dozen and had them set up everything. They were amazing! Great to work with, very professional, the cookies and whoopie pies tasted great!!! Delivery and set up was beautiful!

2017-11-01T14:45:08 Response from the vendor

We are happy you liked everything. We look forward to seeing the wedding pics and you in our shop soon!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Kendy B

Thank you sooooooooo much for the amazing desserts for our wedding!!! They were absolutely fantastic and everyone LOVED them!

2017-11-01T14:44:17 Response from the vendor

You are welcome!! We are so happy everyone loved it and look forward to seeing you in the shop!!

Holly aka Mrs. T!

After working in the corporate world for 15 years, I decided it was time to pursue my own dreams of entrepreneurship. I started baking cookies for my husband and friends in 2012 when he challenged me to make the "best chocolate chip" cookie. One bite and it was a unanimous “why aren’t you selling these?” and “where can I get more?” After some research and recipe refinement a cookie company was born. You can find us at farmer’s markets, local restaurants and stores. I opened my store front in 2016 and continue to grow. We keep growing because we stay true to our roots and our customers.