Rhode Island's Diamond Destination, Since 1918

M.R.T. Jewelers has been servicing the bridal jewelry needs of southern New England for over 90 years. We are the largest retailer of fine jewelry and diamonds in Rhode Island, including an in-house design workshop. Expert jewelers and G.I.A.-trained staff are always available for consultation.

Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Custom Designs, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Wedding Rings, Rings

927 Warren Ave., East Providence, RI (401) 435-3500
INSTAGRAM

MRT Jewelers

Reviewed on 2/13/2014 Janine M

My husband and I have had amazing experiences at MRT! Starting with my engagement ring, the entire staff was extremely helpful in assisting my husband with any questions or concerns that he had, and finally, with picking out the most beautiful diamond and setting I have ever... Read More seen. We then went back together to pick out our wedding bands and again had a wonderful experience. Dave was extremely patient and took the time to listen to exactly what we wanted and also offered his opinions and expertise. Although our wedding is over, our trips to MRT are not! I highly recommend MRT Jewelers!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Joshua S

I just purchased an engagment ring from M.R.T. David Audette helped me with the process. I had searched several different stores and online. After going to M.R.T., I knew I had found the right spot. Other jewelers seemed like they were trying to upsell, always coming in... Read More 10%-20% higher than my price point. David helped me spend exactly what I wanted to spend. He assisted me to design the perfect one-of-a-kind ring. My fiance loves it! We all know that family and friends are obligated to say it is great, but even strangers on the street have stopped my fiance to comment on the beauty of her ring! I will be definitely using M.R.T. for my future jewelry purchases. I highly recommend M.R.T.

Great service!

Reviewed on 9/29/2011 Rachel A

We made a custom ring for my wedding band at MRT and it is beautiful. Also, they took my band, engagement ring and my husband's ring (we bought both at other stores) and did a great clean so they looked perfect for the special day.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Oscar e. M

M.R.T. employers helped me find the perfect engagement ring for my girlfriend. As soon as you walk in; they greet you and guide you with open arms. For any guys out there looking for the perfect engagement ring for their girlfriend. M.R.T Jewelers is the place to go!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lisa R

My husband and I have been going to MRT since 1996. They are the go to jewelers for precious gems, diamonds and gold. When my son asked me to assist him to buy an engagement ring for his girlfriend, MRT was our first and only choice. Amanda and David assisted my son in... Read More selecting the perfect diamond and setting it in a beautiful setting. I went there to have my diamonds and my mother's diamond wedding band put in a customized setting. When the diamond ring was completed it had the "WOW" factor. It truly is a one of a kind diamond. Amanda had excellent communication skills and kept me informed of the progress of my ring. I highly recommend MRT Jewelers.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lisa R

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jennifer H

My husband and I went to M.R.T. Jewelers for our wedding bands after hearing so many great things about them. We worked with Amanda and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I am one of the most indecisive people out there but she went above and beyond to help me narrow... Read More it down and find exactly what I was looking for.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016

Complete Customer Satisfaction The staff at MRT Jewelers is fantastic to work with. They were able to customize my wife’s engagement ring around a family heirloom wedding band and the results were spectacular! Their professionalism, knowledge and ability to create the exact... Read More ring you’re looking for sets them apart. I can’t thank Amanda, David and the entire staff enough for their amazing service throughout the entire process. Many thanks, Mick & Kristin

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Elyse M

My family and I have shopped at M.R.T. so many times that they are our "family jeweler" - so shopping for my wedding band was no different. Even though my fiancé purchased my engagement ring elsewhere (we live in Texas), I was looking for something more than the matching band... Read More that went with my ring. I was home in RI one weekend and went to M.R.T. to see if they had anything that would coordinate with the ribbon-twist band on my engagement ring, and to my delight, they had exactly what I was looking for! Amanda was a pleasure to work with and kept me totally updated during the ordering and delivery process. I am obsessed with my wedding band - thank you, Amanda and M.R.T. - you never let us down!! P.S. We also got my mom's accessories for the wedding there and they were absolutely perfect! She received so many raves about her jewels!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Courtney W

MRT was excellent to work with. My fiance got my engagement ring there, and both of our bands came from them. The staff there was so helpful in choosing our rings. My engagement ring is incredibly unique - all my fiance had to go off of to pick it out was a picture my maid of... Read More honor sent of something that I had said I liked the look of. They took that and ran with it, and came up with something beautiful. Our bands are also great. They were able to find me a band that matched my engagement ring so easily, even though it was a little different than just the normal band and stone. My fiance's band was a little more custom, but they ran with the ideas he had for his band and had it ready for us in just a week or two. MRT is an excellent local jeweler and they can definitely help with any ideas you have for what you want your jewelry to look like.

Great people Great products

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Mallory B

Thank you MRT Jewelers for our wedding bands. They are beautiful and backed by great service. Bill (who has helped us numerous times) is friendly and very helpful! Thank you to everyone involved. Mallory and Ryan

Quality Diamonds and Service

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Danielle L

My husband had purchased my engagement ring from MRT and it was not your typical in fashion ring, they have a wide variety of choices and the quality and price was perfect, so we went back for our wedding bands, and again service and price fit our needs. Very satisfied.

Stop looking, this is the place

Reviewed on 4/14/2015

Whether you are a man looking for the perfect engagement ring or a couple looking to find their wedding rings, stop hunting for the right jewelry store because you have just found the place. Stay out of the mall, forget the trip to Boston to see the wholesaler your buddy told... Read More you about. Take the trip to M.R.T. Jewelers and experience what sets them apart from the rest. First off their service and attention to detail is second to none. Second, they have a jewelry shop on premise that can create something unique and custom for you or fix something should something go wrong. Bottom line - my experience was nothing but exceptional at M.R.T. The staff worked with me each step of the way, explaining the process, the design and yes the cost. My bride loves the ring I purchased at M.R.T. she also loves all the compliments she gets about the ring. I will confess, I do too, because I know I made the right choice by visiting M.R.T. Jewelers.

Wedding Rings

Reviewed on 7/26/2014 Tracey P

I love my wedding band and setting of my engagement ring. Very frustrating that my engagement ring took just a few days to reset but by wedding ring took approx. 8 weeks to come in. There was not any heads up that the ring would take that long to come in. The ring came in at... Read More one point but they sent it back, no phone call to me to make me aware that it would take longer.

Beautiful Rings! Great Service!

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Kristina R

My engagement ring was a family heirloom, but we got our wedding rings at MRT, and we are soooo happy! They really took their time to listen to what we wanted. My fiancee and I both have very specific tastes, and it took some searching, but the sales staff was so patient and... Read More helpful, and we got exactly what we wanted. Mine is platinum with a high polish, and my fiancee's has a matte finish. The engraving was quick and reasonably priced. They also cleaned my engagement ring for me, and you would never be able to tell that it's 47 years old! Thank you so much!

Twice Happy Customer!

Reviewed on 3/04/2014

I am a bride planning her wedding in September (2nd marriage) andI live outside of Philadelphia. I have used MRT jewelers located in Rhode Island twice now. I can not rave enough about the quality and service of this location. I have taken the trip 6+ hours TWICE now and would... Read More do so another two if I had to. The attention to detail and all of the specific specs I was looking for were just an A+ all around. When my fiance and I walked in David had about 6 diamonds there for us to look at. This place is truly one of a kind. It is not a typical filing cabinet for brides. Worth the trip!

Simply the best.

Reviewed on 9/15/2013

MRT has been an establishment in East Providence (and my family!) for many years. They are consistently open to helping design one of a kind pieces and at a reasonable price. You leave there feeling as though you are part of the MRT family and know they will help you in anyway... Read More possible. Everyone in my family uses them -from my father to my sisters, my brother in laws, cousins and uncles and we have never been disappointed with the people or the end product. It really says something to have a family owned jewelry store, with the owners there almost every day. As for me, I received a timeless, one of kind ring. I am in absolute awe of how beautiful it is!!!!! All in all, I know that MRT is dedicated to making absolutely gorgeous pieces at a reasonable price and with a passion for having people leave satisfied. They really are simply the best.

Wonderful For Everything

Reviewed on 9/14/2013 Krista D

My Engagement ring was purchased here and it was beautiful. We Went back for wedding bands and they had a large selection to choose from. I ended up buying my bridesmaid their jewelery here, and the groomsmen money clips. Such a large selection for all our jewelry needs.

Best Jewelry Store for Perspective Grooms

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Benjamin N

M.R.T. Jewelers was recommended by a friend who bought his engagment ring there as well. It was the best decision I could have made. David Audette personally assisted me through the daunting process. My only stipulation for the ring from my then girlfriend, was no chain stores.... Read More David is highly knowledgable and a great resource. He imparted all the relevant knowledge I needed to purchase a diamond and all with a no pressure sales attitude. He was able to suggest the best possible diamond for my price range and make a custom, one of a kind setting as well. Needless to say, my fiancee loves it. During my search, I checked many different stores and even online websites, and no one could match M.R.T.'s quality and pricing. I highly recommend M.R.T to anyone searching for an engagement ring.

For all budgets

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Elizabeth C

Love my wedding band very diferent and modern!!

Good, Trustworthy People

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Christine S

My husband did not get my engagement ring from MRT, but we did go there for our wedding bands and they were nothing but helpful. They were able to give us a discount as we bought 3 bands, and a few other pieces of jewelry, which I thought was courteous of them.

fantastic!

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Samantha N

They are so friendly and helpful at MRT. My husband had bought my engagement ring and band together somewhere else and they were both to big together. They took up too much of my finger! We were introduced to MRT at a function our venue held and drove all the way from Voluntown... Read More CT to get our bands with this jeweler. They let me trade my band in for one that better fit my finger and my husband found a band he loves. They were extremely patient and so helpful!

Reviewed on 7/22/2011 Jessica T

This jewelry store is amazing. My engagement rings, wedding rings, and wedding presents came from this store. They have excellent customer service and beautiful pieces.

Engagement and wedding bands

Reviewed on 6/06/2011 jessica c

Mike at M.R.T. was fabulous!!!! He helped us with everything!!! My husband got my engagement ring there and we got our wedding bands there. my husband surprised me with a second wedding band as my wedding gift and i took all three rings to Mike at M.R.T. to have them made into... Read More on big ring and he was very helpful with that. i dropped if off in the morning and had it by close that same day! everyone at M.R.T. is very nice and helpful. i could not be happier with my rings! and my husband loves his also

Biggest jewelry collection in RI

Reviewed on 2/10/2011 Jessica T

They have such a large selection, that my husband was able to find an engagement ring that fits my personality so well, I would have thought it was custom designed just for me! Bill was so wonderful to work with that since our engagement a year ago, at least three other... Read More friends have also purchased rings from him. He was so patient when my husband went back to the store countless times as he debated between wedding bands. They have a wonderful selection and great service!