DJ's For Your Wedding Reception and Ceremony!

We will provide the perfect DJ for your wedding! A DJ whose music and demeanor will provide both an elegant and festive atmosphere, who will emcee as instructed and keep the dance floor packed! You can read reviews and speak with your DJ prior to booking and of course provide song requests!

Country, Jazz

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1818 Library Street, Reston, VA (703) 787-0077

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Matt V

Miles and his team were phenomenal. He had played for my in-laws' wedding 30 years ago, and we were thrilled to experience the immense talent and great atmosphere of jazz band music with the 5-piece band. My wife and I are grateful that they brought such a great experience to us... Read More and our loved ones on that incredible day-we’ll remember it for the rest of our lives. Matt and Caroline Sept. 3, 2016

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Courtney L

DJ Steve was an absolute blast to work with. He kept the wedding moving and grooving all night. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him.

Everything we wanted and More

Reviewed on 3/16/2015 Keisha S

We hired DJ Randy and Miles arranged for a 3 piece steel band to perform for our wedding at the NMWA. From the start we were very impressed, Miles and DJ Randy went out of their way to meet with us and walk us through their services. Once we decided to go with MSE, Miles was... Read More excellent responding to any of our questions and arranged to the steel band for us with no issues. DJ Randy went above and beyond, he was very accommodating with our musical choices and did whatever we asked of him. We could not be happier with our selection and highly recommend MSE to anyone.

Very Professional

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Susan M

We hired DJ Steve from MSE Productions. We found their pricing to be competitive. When we found a lower quote, they gave us a discount to get closer to our price range, and we found working with them to be so much better it was worth an extra $100. They were incredibly... Read More professional and responsive. An example--the week before our wedding, the manager, Miles, emailed me confirming all of the details. With all of my other vendors, I had to email them to confirm. DJ Steve also called us to talk about what kind of music we wanted and our feel for the event. He was friendly, professional, and a great DJ. Our guests are still commenting on how much they enjoyed the music. Steve also made sure everything ran smoothly in terms of introductions, etc. He checked on the pronunciation of everyone's names and got them all right. He checked up with us periodically throughout the evening to see if we had additional requests/needs. I would definitely recommend this production company and DJ Steve.