Muir Music DJ & Coordinating Service

Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara

Muir Music Mobile Dj Service

Muir Music not only plays exceptional music that makes for a spectacular party he also works with you to individualize your reception so that it is unique. We also serve as your day coordinator to ensure that your event runs as smooth as possible.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, Mariachi, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010

Santa Maria, CA Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara (805) 478-8075
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Nikki M

Scott did a phenomenal job on our March 2017 wedding. He worked with us every step of the way to make sure that we were happy with our music choices. He coordinated with the venue, planner, and caterer to make sure that the timing was right for everything and that the night went... Read More smoothly.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Lindsay S

Scott was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. Signing him up to DJ your wedding will be the best decision you make! Not only does he get everyone involved in the dancing portion of the event, he also is great at helping figure out timelines for day-of. He's easy to... Read More communicate with and does his research on the venue well in advance. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Katy L

Scott was amazing on our wedding day! He made the whole day run smoothly and he was so good at reading the crowd and knowing what songs we liked. He worked with my coordinator and photographer to put together a timeline and adjusted it as the day went on. My family thought he... Read More was wonderful.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Cate L

I have worked with Scott prior to booking him for my own wedding. He was so helpful from the beginning and throughout the process. We needed suggestions for songs and he know exactly what we were looking for. The website login is very helpful as well. Scott stayed longer for... Read More us too and kept the party going. Our guests were just as impressed.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Summer R

(March, 2017 wedding). No question, book Scott Muir! He was amazingly attentive, personable, affordable and easy-going. We met with Scott and his wife Lisa (who was our day of coordinator and equally awesome!) about 4-6 times the year leading up to our wedding. Scott knows... Read More what he is doing, he can read the crowd and pick the right music. He also knows how to keep the day moving/flowing smoothly. I have recommended Scott to 3 friends who have all booked him and love him (and Lisa!). Stop wasting time looking further and just book him! You will not regret it ;)

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Christine M

Scott was amazing! He worked with us from the very beginning in every way. He was so accommodating. He was so responsive and eat to work with. We had no idea what we were doing in terms of planning a wedding. We just had some music we wanted. He totally organized us and set our... Read More reception timeline. This made everything go so smoothly, which it wouldn't have if we didn't have Scott. We gave him some music and he filled in the blanks perfectly. Everyone loved the music and danced all night. We couldn't have done it without Scott! Thank you so very much!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Janelle L

My husband and I booked Scott for our Wedding in September 2016. Scott was absolutely AMAZING and if you DON'T book him for your event you will be sorry! He went way over and beyond and not only were my husband and I SUPER happy with him, so was both our parents and ALL of our... Read More guests. He kept things flowing smoothly and was extremely professional. He's easy to work with and is a great wealth of knowledge and advice when it comes to the ceremony timeline or anything for that matter! Thank you Scott for making our day that much greater!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

Scott was amazing. He worked with us from the very beginning, helping us to customize our wedding. He went with us step-by-step to make sure we had all the right music, that the toasts were well handled, and even helped us stay on track with the wedding (using a schedule we... Read More collaborated on) by keeping us up to date on what the time was and what we were scheduled for next. The whole wedding went by so quickly that it is hard for me to recall every detail, but I know for sure that it is because of Scott's hard work that I was able to lose myself in the excitement of the wedding, knowing that everything was in excellent hands. Thank You Scott!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

Scott from Muir Music was fantastic! His numerous years of experience are what set him apart from the others. Scott's number one goal is to provide you with exactly what you want and ...if you are not exactly sure what you want, his guidance is spot on. Not only did he provide... Read More fantastic music for the reception, he kept the flow of the evening going. We also had several musicians and singers perform during our ceremony, and he worked with them perfectly to make it a flawless ceremony as well. I had many guests comment on how impressed they were with all aspects of the music, and how much he contributed to the success of the wedding. I would give him 10 stars!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Megan M

Scott Muir did an exceptional job at my Presqu'ile Winery wedding in July 2016. Scott's outstanding professionalism started back in October when he was constantly available by phone and email to discuss his services with me. As a bride, the choices and information out there... Read More regarding vendors can be overwhelming! Scott not only helped me navigate his services, but he also gave me many recommendations for other vendors on the Central Coast. The moment we booked Scott for our wedding, we knew we were working with someone special. He was willing to meet with us in December, months before the wedding, to calm our wedding jitters and work out a wedding day of plan. He was always prompt with his communication and made choosing wedding songs a fun and easy task. When I was indecisive about choosing the wedding ceremony music (a very important moment for any bride and groom), Scott called me on the phone to give me lots of choices of music that would fit my personality and the venue. Scott, even attended our rehearsal, which was completely above and beyond what he was contracted to do. That is the type of professional Scott is; always being exceptional. The wedding DJ truly runs your wedding. They are the voice, they control the flow, and they can make or break your guest's experience. Scott took on the most important job of the day and did it with grace and ease. He kept every guest (from my 20 something year old friends to my 92 year old grandmother) dancing and laughing. He kept myself and my groom floating on air because we knew we were in the best of hands with Scott Muir running the show. I would highly recommend Scott Muir and Muir Music DJ and Coordinating Service to any bride and groom out there! I cannot wait to use him again for our next big event. Our day was flawless due to the professionalism and attention to detail by Scott Muir and Muir Music. We thank you, Scott Muir and Muir Music for making the wedding of our dreams a reality!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Ashley O

Scott is absolutely amazing! Once we had decided on a start time for the ceremony, he put together the entire timeline for the night (dinner, pictures, cake cutting, first dance, etc). He had amazing suggestions for the special songs (first dance, introductions, garter toss,... Read More etc.) when I wasn't sure what to use. Scott knew exactly the type of music that worked for our crowd and hosted an awesome dance party...everyone had such a great time on the dance floor. He had people up and dancing that I didn't think would be out there! Scott also did a "he said, she said" game with myself and my hubby after dinner which everyone loved watching. It gave some good laughs! Scott is truly professional and on top if it all. He really helped make the night fun and stress free for everyone, especially me! I would recommend Muir Music to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Makani R

Scott Muir was a perfect dj! He kept the partying going and was always super easy to work with. Your Dj will be the one who guides the ceremony, keeps guests connected, and helps with details. I can personally say Scott went above and beyond that. He was amazing. Thank you... Read More for our special day!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Amanda G

Scott was amazing and I could not imagine our big day without him. He was a huge help leading up to the wedding and provided us with lots of easy-to-use planning tools. He even put up with some last minute surprises my sisters/bridesmaids threw at him and happily accepted them,... Read More working with them to make it happen. Definitely a huge thanks to Scott, he comes very highly recommended and is guaranteed to make your event a success.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Adrian D

Scott was a fantastic DJ, MC and helped make our wedding so memorable and fun! We had our wedding at Santa Margarita Ranch and even though we were in San Francisco, Scott was incredibly responsive and helped us even the day before when I had zero songs picked out. Hahha He was... Read More flexible and so helpful the day of and leading up to our big day. Great spirit, great energy and he played our Romanian music for traditional folk dancing which got everyone even more on the dance floor. I can't recommend him enough and send many a kudos his way. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Michelle G

Scott is wonderful! We liked him immediately and hired him on the spot! He will guide you through the tough decisions of timing and even music selections. He was a gem when we told him our cousin would be playing guitar at the ceremony and he helped to seamlessly integrate the... Read More live music. He is awesome! If you want someone you can trust, and that you do not need to constantly check in on, this is your man! He has a knack for getting everyone on the dance floor and gives great advice for how to run the evening smoothly. He played such a great blend of music- everyone from age 3 to 103 were dancing the whole night!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 darlene c

This past Saturday Scott was our DJ and he was AMAZING. He was so on top of everything and everyone had so much fun with all the music and games. I highly recommend Scott as your DJ, very professional and tons of fun. Thanks again Scott for being apart of our wedding and... Read More making it a blast!!

Fantastic DJ

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Melaney W

Scott was great from when we met and went over the music we wanted played at our wedding to the actual day where everything played out spectacular. With Scott you are getting experience. You give him some basic ideas of your type of music, talk about how your wedding will be... Read More played out, and he takes it from there. His setup was nice and the music sounded great. He also has a website to help you find the music you want to play. I would recommend him for your event.

Scott Muir was great

Reviewed on 11/08/2015

Scott (the DJ) was great. I knew very little about finding Dj's but we lucked out when we found Scott. I only had to meet with him twice which was great he knew exactly what we wanted after the first conversation. Most of our other conversations were done through email which he... Read More was pretty quick to reply back. Once the wedding day came he did everything I could hope for he acted as a great time keeper and moved everything along perfectly. Since he is in the wedding industry he also seemed more than happy to give us a couple helpful hints along the way. If I had to do it again I would still pick Scott again with our a doubt.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Starlynn S

Scott was a great DJ for our wedding. He was very helpful in deciding what songs to play and helped make the day run smoothly. He has a great personality and is very outgoing. I highly recommend him:)

Best DJ

Reviewed on 8/07/2015

We met Scott Muir at our cousins wedding and liked him there so we hired him for our wedding. He is the whole package. I was freaking out like most brides do and he set my mind at ease. He had everything under control. Great music great personality and detailed oriented THANK... Read More YOU Scott from the Michael family.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Lorin

The style we looked for in a DJ was someone who knew how to help get our dance floor going and get the guests out of their seats, without hogging the mic and making himself the star of the night. Some DJs like to talk too much, and Scott was our perfect blend. He hosted some... Read More trivia for us during dinner, worked in our personal touches to dances per our request, and even mixed a special track for us for a groomsman dance floor dare. Scott was so easy to work with and we got lots of compliments on him from our guests.

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Angela H

Scott Muir did a wonderful job. The music flowed continuously and paused when appropriate. I wasn't paying attention to it much but our guests seem to like it a lot... The added lights were a beautiful bonus, because they enhanced the pictures of the dance floor!!! Good JOB

A great DJ +

Reviewed on 7/13/2014 Danette P

Scott and his wife, Lisa, were an excellent team as DJ and 'Day of Wedding Coordinator'. They went beyond our expectations to provide us with a day of wonderful memories.

DJ Scott Muir

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Angelica C

Scott was great helping with the coordination and timeline. He was fun to work with and definitely helped me feel at ease. I even received a facebook post from a friend stating that it was the best DJ from any wedding she'd be to.

He's the best

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Megan G

Scott was the DJ at our wedding, and he was absolutely fantastic. My parents are very busy wedding caterers on the Central Coast and have seen their fair share of DJs... they know the wedding business inside and out. They had seen Scott at work at other weddings, and they can... Read More say from much experience that he is the best! I personally don't have the experience that my parents have, so I went with their expertise... and we were VERY happy with the results! Scott led the events in a smooth and seamless way. He knows what is going to work and what is awkward, but he also listened to us to be sure that the evening was happening as we wanted. He played only the music that we wanted and kept our guests entertained. He worked alongside my parents (the caterers) to be sure everything was going like clockwork. We didn't have to worry about a thing! Scott is a true professional. He knows what he is doing and provides genuine, quality service.