Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion

Long Island, NY (516) 884-8605

Lovely!

Reviewed on 6/01/2011 Jenn F

Stephanie was wonderful with our entire transaction. She is very thorough and personal! My item shipped quickly. I got the Volcano Rivoli stone to wear on my (rainbow) wedding day. It is GORGEOUS. I've received soo many compliments on the necklace. My wedding was featured at... Read More GWS "diy bohemian rainbow wedding" - you may see how beautifully it showed in the photos from tnp. I would certainly recommend mulryjewels to every woman out there - bride or not :)

Wonderful

Reviewed on 5/21/2011 Patrick D

Stephanie made a watch for my sister that is fantastic. She even worked around the tight scheduling of Christmas. She custom made the correct length for the watch and my sister gets many comments on it.

Stephanie Rocks!

Reviewed on 5/19/2011 Michelle B

Stephanine was great to work with! She designed custom pieces for me and my bridesmaids that were absolutely beautiful! The quality, price, and speed of devlivery was excellent too!! I loved my wedding jewelry and hopefully someday my daughter will wear it on her wedding day.... Read More :)

Beautiful!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2011 Ashley M

Stephanie designed a pearl and swarvoski ring that I wore on my wedding day. I got so many compliments on it that day--I felt like a preincess. It really stood out in our pictures. Thanks!!