Less Time Posing, More Time Celebrating

A wedding for the history books wouldn't be complete without you being able to wrap yourself in all the moments of your big day. Have the images you'll love & the experience of a lifetime. At Muschlitz Photography, we specialize in getting you back to the party sooner so you can live for the moment.

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Alexandra S

We hired Amanda as our first wedding vendor when planning our April 2016 wedding. It was one of the best choices we made. I knew early on that photography was one of the most important parts of our wedding I wanted to invest in - and it was definitely worth it! Amanda met with... Read More us twice before the wedding, took lots of notes, and helped us finalize our day-of schedule. She was willing to drive to my grandparents' farm 40 minutes outside of Columbus for our engagement shoot because she knew how special that place was for us! She was with us most of the actual wedding day - from getting ready, to the ceremony, to most of the reception. She captured some amazing shots I will treasure forever! She remained extremely professional, while warm and personable the entire time. She was quick with turnaround time on our photos. After the wedding, she put together an amazing album - we only had minimal changes to the design she had created when we met with her to go over the album design in her office. Now we have a beautiful book to share with our friends and family! I would highly recommend Muschlitz Photography to anyone in the Columbus area getting married!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Alexandria H

Amanda was the most amazing photographer to work with! She was so involved from beginning to end. With a complex family tree, she was so patient with all of our challenges and accommodated every request that we had. Our pictures turned out beautiful and we will cherish them... Read More forever!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Hannah P

Amanda is amazing! She is organized, personable and a wonderful photographer. Amanda met with us and went over our entire day, step by step -- even before we had signed a contract. It was so helpful to have someone give you a little bit of a guideline to what the day should... Read More really look like, from a planning perspective. We ended up having to change our wedding date and she was MORE than accommodating and able to work with us on our new date and our entire new plan for a wedding, which was so appreciated. Mind you, our wedding date ended up before a week before hers and she's so cool, calm and collected that you would have never known it. We are so excited with how our engagement and wedding pictures turned out -- she got beautiful snapshots of things that I had totally forgotten about! Not only does she take wedding pictures, she will work with you on family pictures, newborn pictures and of course, puppy pictures. We are so happy we found her and can't wait to use her for any and all of our upcoming moments in our life. Seriously, you will be making the greatest decision by choosing her as your photographer!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Whitney V

The first time that I met Amanda was with my mom and I. Even before signing our contract, she sat down and made up a timeline for the day of the wedding and the order in which photos would be taken. After meeting with her, I knew that she was the perfect person for us. My... Read More fiancé and I had an engagement photo session with her. She used this as a time for us to get to know her better and her to realized what poses worked well with us and what didn't. After we got our photos, we were able to tell her what we liked and didn't like. It made the day of the wedding photos go so much smoother. Leading up to the wedding, Amanda worked with my DJ and day of coordinator at the venue to make sure that everything was coming along. On the day of the wedding, she made sure that things were running on time without rushing us. Her assistant Caroline was great too. They both went above and beyond what was expected of a photographer - for instance, my husband stepped on my dress and pulled out the bussle when we walked into the reception. Amanda ran out to her car and got safety pins and pinned up my dress for me in a way that still looked great and went with the original pattern of my dress. She was there to photograph everything from the start of us getting ready all the way until the last guest left. It was great. I can't wait to see the photo album that we got from her. The photographs that I have seen so far are AMAZING!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Kelly B

Amanda was the first and only photographer we met with. She is so nice and easy to work with. We used her services for both our engagement pictures and our wedding and we were so happy with how both turned out. She's so creative and hard working and that really shows in the... Read More quality of her work. I couldn't recommend Amanda enough.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Sarah G

Amanda is phenomenal! She is super personable, extremely talented, and phenomenally organized. She is very easy to get a hold of, was prompt whenever we met, and even helped my now husband and I to put together the schedule for the wedding. All of her communication was very... Read More proactive, she even wrote the names of our immediate family members down. Even my family, who can be very difficult to impress, were very impressed by her & her assistant.

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Melissa B

We can't say enough great things about Amanda! She did our engagement pictures and our amazing wedding pictures! She was with us all day long (getting ready till exiting the reception) and never stopped taking pictures! She also helped me make my timeline for the day of the... Read More wedding which was extremely helpful. All in all she was just a blessing to have to capture our big day!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Beth S

Amanda is definitely a good choice. She puts so much attention and detail into her clients, that you wouldn't think she was working for anyone else but you. She dedicates a lot of time for each client, and gets good results. She is experienced and has a lot of good tips. We... Read More received many compliments on her professionalism and on the final photos and wedding album. She was fun to work with and listened to our requests and questions. She was definitely worth the money, and would recommend her to a friend!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 carey B

Amanda was AMAZING! From the first meeting I knew she would do an incredible job. Amanda was on top of every aspect of our wedding from organizing our timeline to communicating with the other vendors of our wedding. Her organization, patience, attention to detail and... Read More amazing talent helped to create memories that we cherish. Thank you, Amanda!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Alicia F

Amanda was absolutely amazing to work with during our engagement and wedding photos! She was extremely organized and took the time to capture all the little details for our wedding. Amanda kept us on schedule during the wedding and made sure to get our large family photos. She... Read More was wonderful to work with and also has an amazing personality to keep you relaxed during your big day!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Pam K

We first met Amanda when she did my sisters wedding last year. Once we had our date set she was the first vendor I called because of how good of an experience my sister had. She is so easy to work with and our pictures turned out amazing. We were so happy to have her be a part... Read More of our special day and would recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Cynthia C

Amanda was amazing, and an absolute joy to work with. From the moment we met Amanda, made every effort to help make our photo experience a pleasant one that was unique to us. Amanda combined our ideas and version into a series of beautiful photo sessions. Amanda will my first... Read More choice for any future planned photos I want, and I would highly recommend Amanda to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Rebecca J

Amanda was such a professional and a lot of fun to work with during the wedding, before the wedding, and even after the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. Our pictures came out beautiful and I can truly say that Amanda felt more like a... Read More friend and part of the wedding than someone we hired to take our pictures. She went above and beyond her contract when our caterers forgot to leave a plate out for us to cut our cake, and Amanda immediately went to hunt down a plate for us. I will highly recommend Amanda to anyone who needs a photographer.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Sharron O

Amanda is a great photographer. Great personality, very encouraging and extremely organized. She helped set the timeline for our wedding to make sure that we got all the photos that we needed and thought of things that would help to make our day special that we had not even... Read More thought of (such as towels to dry our bouquets before taking photos so that the water would not drip on our dresses). It unexpectedly rained during our photo shoot but she just rolled with it and we were able to to adjust plans so that we stayed on schedule for the wedding. She is so sweet and the entire bridal party loved her. She also took our engagement pictures and those were beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Erica S

Amanda is amazing. Not only is she a super sweet person, her work is also stunning. She photographed my wedding and I was so impressed with her professionalism as well as her caring nature. As someone who always feels self conscious in photos, she made me feel completely... Read More comfortable. I would and have recommend her to anyone looking to capture a special moment in their lives. She will not let you down!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Kendra W

We used Amanda to photograph our wedding and she is truly amazing. She is very proficient and amazing at her job and it shines through her pictures. Amanda is very sweet and you can tell her passion in her work. Definitely recommend Amanda!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Laura W

Amanda is absolutely wonderful! Literally the best hire we made for the wedding. She's easy to work with and always available for questions or concerns. We didn't have a wedding planner but she stepped up and recommended caterers, djs, etc. She even put me in contact with her... Read More mom who saved my dress from an alteration disaster! Absolutely the best person to hire for your wedding photographer

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Carly H

We used Amanda for my brother's wedding at Creekside in Gahanna. She was amazing from Day One. She has so much experience working with weddings that she was practically our wedding planner too - at the first meeting, she sat with me and the bride and helped us plan out the... Read More timeline for the entire day. It was so helpful! And she kept us on schedule the day of too. The best part, of course, is that the pictures turned out great - I never really noticed her during the ceremony or reception but apparently she was everywhere because she got great pics of everything and everyone! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Ashley B

Amanda was amazingly professional from the first meeting on. I was referred to her through one of my husband's co-workers and I am so glad she was! At my first meeting Amanda helped me organize my wedding day and gave me suggestions for all of the vendors that I had not yet... Read More secured. She did both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures and both were fantastic. She was willing to let me try some crazy locations and made sure that we felt comfortable with all of the pictures that she took. When it came to our wedding pictures, Amanda took lots of notes on what pictures I wanted and made sure to memorialize all of the important moments. I think my favorite pictures are of my father walking my down the aisle and dancing with me to "Hang on Sloopy". Amanda was great at all points and I hope that we will get to work with her again in the future!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Katie B

Amanda was my best (and favorite) pick out of all my wedding vendors! She is highly organized, quick to respond, friendly, flexible, and open to your suggestions. I knew right away when I met her at a wedding show in Columbus that I was going to hire her for my photographer... Read More because she answered all of my questions without trying to upgrade me or sell me on a higher package, and she was the most professional vendor I have ever met! Amanda met with me several times throughout the planning process, put together a timeline for me which was extremely helpful and handy to be able to pass out to the wedding party and family, and even instructed my clueless groom and I on how to cut the cake!! She made sure to get all of our requested family pics and really got along with everyone at my wedding. Amanda is so sweet, she even wrote me a nice thank you card when handing over my photos along with a special gift for my husband and I. If you are considering an experienced, professional, and friendly photographer for your big day, look no further than Muschlitz Photography!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015

Amanda did such a great job on our wedding! I felt so relaxed and she really captured my husband and me so naturally. The power even went out at our reception and the photographs she got there turned out incredible!

Professional Service, Photographs to Last a Lifetime

Reviewed on 2/14/2015

When my husband and I got married, we knew that we would pick Amanda Muschlitz to be our photographer. Not only was she a childhood friend of my husband's, she was an accomplished photographer, as could be seen through her portfolio of work. You could tell that she really knew... Read More how to capture people in a great moment in the most true and complimentary ways. She was easily able to accommodate our evening and weekend meeting time availability. I really appreciated the general wedding planning advice on a timeline for planning, a list of important wedding party and vendor contact information, and a list of suggested groupings of pictures for the wedding day, that we were able to customize. Amanda was able to beautifully capture our vision for a fall leaves themed engagement session locally at Creekside in Gahanna. My husband and I were both a little shy in front of the camera at the beginning, but Amanda helped us get over our feelings of being self-conscious and really captured the love between us in both her suggested poses and in those in-between moments between poses where you happen to catch a candid look between the couple. Those pictures and her ability to capture those feelings really amazed me. When it came to the wedding day itself, Amanda was able to come to Miami University in Oxford, OH to capture the moments of our big day. My uncle acted as videographer for the day, and although he has previous experience with this, he is not currently a professional videographer, and Amanda was able to work with him to make sure that our day was captured in two ways and neither one's work was compromised. Amanda was able to deal with large groups of family and friends for photographs after the ceremony in a way that was so organized and easy to understand that it was beautiful. The consummate professional, she always spoke in a pleasant tone and volume (I have been to a wedding where the photographer was yelling and angry, and Amanda is the picture of calm and control). the other factor in the day was that my parents are both divorced and remarried, and Amanda made sure that all of the pictures happened without anyone being put in an awkward position. She kept everyone happy and coordinated with multiple vendors throughout the day to make sure that everything was happening on time, and that no small detail would ruin anything (like taking the bouquets out of the vases of few minutes before so that they were not dripping onto the dresses). Amanda even helped to make sure that the reception was going according to schedule, even though myself and the groom showed up late because the limo driver got confused. As you can see from the price I listed, this is a place in our wedding were we invested money. You only get one shot at capturing all of those moments on your big day, and Amanda captured everything that we hoped for and more. These pictures are precious to us now at only 3 months of marriage, and their value will only grow as the years go by.

Good Friend, Great Service

Reviewed on 2/14/2015

Amanda is an old friend from my school days and I have been a distant witness to the growth of her business. When the time came to plan our nuptials, Amanda was the first one that came to mind. Friendship not withstanding, her service and professionalism were outstanding. She... Read More was willing to meet according to our schedule and provided a full list of all options she offered as well a list of various wedding events/considerations that we might want to take into account. Being new to this whole process we were extremely impressed by the level of detail she provided to us. Although we hired her as our photographer it is safe to say that she became our de facto wedding planner. Our engagement photo session was held at the Gahanna Creekside Park and she rose to the occasion by suggesting a number of lovely poses for us while accommodating our own requests. We received the photos shortly after the session was completed and they were of exceptional quality. For the wedding proper Amanda was able to accommodate our rather hectic preparation schedule for the big day. She was easily able to move back and forth between the Groomsmen and Bridal parties for our getting ready photographs and managed to capture the energy of the day perfectly while ensuring that neither she nor her assistant were in the way of our preparations. Amanda has truly achieved that delicate balance of a photographer who is both invisible to and part of the wedding party. By that I mean she was part of the group, sharing in the joy and laughter of the day while capturing it for posterity but not interfering with the key events. Her service was seamless, professional and enjoyable. Her efforts to accommodate our unique requests were simply flawless. Both my wife and myself come from large families and as a result we wanted to ensure that a number of specialized family poses were captured. Not only did she did accomplish these smaller shots but she also managed to snap a number of large group pictures that represented the gross sum of our families. If not for her great photos you would never have known she was there during the actual ceremony itself, a true testament to her talent. We kept our ceremony very short (30 minutes) and as such it presented a challenge to those trying to capture the key moments of the ceremony while trying to preserve the impressions of the audience. Amanda accomplished both seamlessly. Finally the reception. Amanda was welcome companion to our marital revelry. While our friendship goes back many years it is safe to say that the same effect would have been accomplished even if we were total strangers. As a final note it is safe to say that Amanda is a team player when it comes to working with other wedding vendors. We had a designated wedding videographer (an uncle of the bride) who had his own angles and positions that he sought to utilize for the purposes of his work. Amanda, her assistant and our videographer worked together in such a seamless fashion that it was as if they were one team. Truly she is worth every penny she charges. We received the photos just over a month after the wedding and they were of excellent quality. Amanda's services transcend those of mere photographer and make her a welcome friend in the hectic and frequently chaotic chain of events that go into producing such a happy day.

Fabulous, Organized Photographer

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Karin I

Amanda was our wedding photographer this past August (2014). She also shot our engagement pictures leading up to our wedding. We were very impressed with Muschlitz Photography and Amanda!! Amanda is very professional in everything she does. She's personable, helpful and very... Read More sweet. In addition, she's easily one of the most organized professionals I've ever met, which is extremely important when planning a wedding. It was a pleasure working with Amanda through the entire wedding planning process. We met with her several times before the wedding to discuss wedding details and finalize a wedding day timeline. Whenever we had a question for her, she was always very prompt in responding. When our wedding finally arrived, Amanda made sure to coordinate with all our other vendors, such as our videographers and DJ to ensure that everyone was following the same timeline. We love the pictures from our wedding day!! So many special moments were captured. It's so great to have these memories to look back on again and again. We would definitely reccommend Amanda and Muschlitz Photography as a wedding photographer!

Excellent Photographer

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

Amanda Muschlitz did an amazing job capturing our wedding day!! She took a variety of different shots with a focus on capturing our family members and friends. She was very friendly and it was a pleasure to work with her. She was our only photographer and it was amazing how many... Read More shots she was able to capture on her own. She worked very hard and we love the quality of the photos!! We would highly recommend Amanda!! We are so thankful we found her!! :) Holly and Robby Zastudil