Music & More Inc.

All Northeast Ohio (Cleveland, Akron, Lorain, Geauga

Music & More Inc is a professional full service Wedding DJ entertainment company providing the perfect entertainment for your wedding reception and ceremony. Our service also includes Uplighting effects, and Photobooth. We provide top quality professional personalized planning for your Wedding Day. We are highly experienced and have the best knowledge of music from all generations and ethnicities. We are courteous, knowledgeable, professional and enjoy our skilled craft at what we do. Call us today and visit our website. Thank You. 440-773-2795 /

African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

All Northeast Ohio (Cleveland, Akron, Lorain, Geauga (440) 773-2795

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Jacob S

They did a fantastic job. They were real easy to work with. Everything was layed out on how our reception was going to go. They were both very professional and love what they do. They also gave us an assortment of music options to help choose the songs that we were going to walk... Read More out to and dance too. They were timily and willing to help accommodate us for our outdoor wedding and reception.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Tasha S

I want to start off by saying THANK YOU to Darryl for making our day even more perfect! Darryl was completely professional and very accommodating. Our guest ranged from older Christians to younger party goers and he was able to feel the crowd and made the perfect environment for... Read More all to be comfortable. Darrel was able to keep the dance floor live at all times and adapted to the crowd thought the night. I would recommend Darrel for his professional DJ service.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Joshua M

Very easy to work with and very knowledgeable as to the what's and how's of our wedding. Can change on the fly, which was great. Very helpful. I would recommend to anyone I know, and anyone reading these reviews!!! Tracey and Darrel did GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 nora l

music and more they were very good with our reception and professional .Tracey and Darrel were awesome when we sat down with Darrel we had a one on one personal planner that gave us that special attention. Music and more made our special day a day to remember. Music and more was... Read More great with our annoucing the bridal party and the music was great any song we asked for even if he didnt have it when we booked the dj he would make sure he had it for the reception. They were great with the crowd . They actually had the crowd dancing and i got lots of pics . Tracey and Darrel were great. Thank you Tracey and Darrel for a awesome wedding and they made my special day .

Hello, my name is Darrel and I am the owner of Music & More Inc. professional Wedding DJ, Photobooth, and event lighting service. I have been a professional Wedding DJ, and formal occasion DJ for the past 25 years. We are very unique and highly experienced in our profession. I have a Very vast knowledge of music from all eras and genres. We provide the best in top quality service, and entertainment for our clients. We provide that personal attention and planning for your Wedding Reception. Please feel free to call us anytime , and check out our website at: