Country, Dance, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Rehearsals + Parties, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

1414 W. Locust St. #10, Davenport, IA QC IA and IL (563) 322-6816

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Rachel M

Music Connection was amazing to work with and makes your reception super fun!! They kept people on the dance floor all night long and everyone had a blast. Reasonably priced and exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Sarah B

My husband chose Music Connection, and I was so pleased with his choice! Our DJ (think his name was Tom) did a fantastic job! He talked to us through Skype about a week before the ceremony and went over the plan with us. This made us feel so confident in the plan for the... Read More reception, which went just perfectly. Many of my guests actually came up to me to tell me that they really enjoyed the music during the reception. Music kept people out on the floor the whole reception, and everyone was tired of dancing after the event!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Kat M

Jim Rio and Music Connection did an outstanding job with the entertainment for our wedding in October 2016!!! It was one of the best decisions we made to have Jim as our DJ because he is experienced, professional, kind, responsive, fun and very easy to work with. Jim has done... Read More several events for my family over the years, and when our reception vendor recommended him also, it was a no brainer. Jim provided extra uplighting for the venue walls, dance floor lighting, and extra speakers (because he had DJd at our large reception venue before and knew exactly how to get the perfect sound to fill the large space with cocktail party Music, dinner music, and music that brought the party throughout the evening)! Jim provides playlists so you have an idea of what songs other couples had during their receptions....this was extremely helpful because it reminded my husband and I of all the great classics and hits that we wanted to include, but otherwise might not have remembered without a list. Jim was also kind enough to cut music for us so that each of our bridal party couples could be introduced to a unique song. He made suggestions for the timeline of the evening and did a great job emceeing and keeping things moving throughout the night. Our wedding was an absolute blast and people did not leave the dance floor because we had a great DJ. After we returned from our honeymoon guests were telling us how great of a DJ we had. We highly recommend Jim Rio for your wedding and party needs! Read Less

Great!

Reviewed on 12/17/2013 Meghan R

Paul was a very nice DJ and easy to work with!!

#1 Quad City Area DJ

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Ali R

Justin was incredible and we were extremely pleased with how well he managed the reception schedule. We were fortunate to meet Justin before our wedding so he really understood our desire to have a personalized, laid back yet fun reception. He accomplished our wish and kept the... Read More dance floor hoping all night.

Make sure you are very specific with them.

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Cassey A

They mispronounced my fist name as they introduced the wedding party. Also, I had emailed them a list of songs/artists to play during dinner and I didn't hear any of them until I had a bridesmaid ask him to play the list. Other than those two things, they were great.

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 8/18/2012 Daniela M

Our DJ, Justin, was great to work with. We met with him before the wedding and were able to discuss all the special additions we would have to our event. He was very diligent and asked a lot of questions to make sure he understood all the customs and traditions that we wanted to... Read More incorporate. The day of the event he was great and helped us stay on track ;)