Bollywood, Caribbean, Disco, Flamenco, Hip-Hop, Indian, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Sahar N

We highly recommend Vynce. He was responsive, thorough, and professional from beginning to end. Our wedding was an Iranian and Afghan combo so we needed the right mix of music to keep everyone on the dance floor. Vynce took the time to get to know the Iranian/Afghan songs we... Read More requested and was able to strike the perfect balance between those and American songs. We also loved his idea of introducing the wedding party as a flash mob, which started the reception off on the right energy level. His sound system and lighting options fit our venue perfectly as well. On the business-side, Vynce's pricing and contract were reasonable and easy to work with, which is a huge plus with all the moving parts during wedding planning.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Chelsea Huniu H

THE BEST DJ - HANDS DOWN. From the first phone call to the end of the wedding, Vynce was incredible to work with - professional, experienced, and personable. He provided us with guidance and ideas regarding music, lighting and the flow of the wedding - while also letting us... Read More make the wedding our own. Everyone was obsessed with our wedding party flash mob (idea provided by Vynce!), our hora (mix provided by Vynce!), the fact that we danced before everyone sat down for dinner, and all of the music played throughout the reception. We absolutely had the best time at our wedding, and our guests did too - because no one left the dance floor! Thank you so much for making our wedding the PARTY we hoped for!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Megan L

We hired Vynce for our wedding September 2017, he did our music and we did the uplighting with him as well. It was an outdoor/tented wedding. From start to finish, Vynce is excellent with communication. One of my bridesmaids actually sang as I️ walked down the aisle, and me not... Read More being very tech savvy had no idea how to make that happen and Vynce was very, very helpful. Vynce also was great at suggestions without making you feel pushed or forced, he’s just incredibly helpful && clearly knowledgeable about what works. Our dance floor was packed all night, and the music was fun and fitting for our diverse group. I would give a very strong recommendation to use Music Phreek for your event!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Sara P

We hired Vynce for our wedding September 2017, he did our music and we did string lighting through him as well. It was an outdoor wedding. From start to finish, Vynce is excellent at communication. We had vynce do many things for our wedding, including playing songs during the... Read More ceremony, helping with mics for readings and singing and instruments, he helped coordinate events during our reception and everything ran smoothly from speeches to first dances, to singing a UW alumni song late night! He also did a mash-up of several songs for our first dance. Our dance floor was packed all night, and the music was fun and fitting for our diverse group. I would give a strong recommendation to use Music Phreek for your event!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 David

Vynce is very professional and his experience as a DJ definitely shows! Without a doubt we are glad we choose him to DJ our wedding. Thank you Vynce! P.s. Great impromptu choice for the last song of the night! 👍🏼

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Alexa C

My husband and I had our wedding on 8/12 at Twin Oaks House & Gardens. When we signed our contract for the venue we were given a list of preferred DJ's to choose from. We were ovwehlemed by the choices, how in the world do you know which DJ is the right one for you? Music,... Read More dancing and giving our guests a great party was at the top of our priority list and we didn't want to mess that up. With that, we set up a number of interviews over the phone with DJ's. I can say in complete honesty, when we hung up the phone with Vynce we both looked at each other and said "That's our guy." Vynce has a persona and attitude about him that makes you feel comfortable and confident in his abilities from the get go. Not only did he work with our other vendors (ceremony music, videography, etc) but he provided input when we asked for suggestions about timelines, entrances, etc. Vynce had by the far the quickest response time of any vendor we used (within minutes-hours) which was such a stress relief when we had a question. He is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about his craft and that was evident in all aspects of working with Vynce. As for the wedding day itself, Vynce started the party and kept it going the entire night. Our dance floor was always full, he followed our must plays, don't plays and used our suggested song list to play just the right songs at the right times. He was right on cue with all announcements we asked for and gave us a truly flawless night. Vynce, THANK YOU for making our night everything we had hoped and imagined. I would without any hesitation recommend Vynce to anyone looking for a DJ in the future!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Daniela B

My husband and I knew that the DJ would be one of the most important vendors for our wedding. We wanted a fun vibe and Vynce delivered just that! Vynce used a mixture of songs from our list as well as what he thought worked best with our crowd. He did a great job at keeping the... Read More party going all night. Vynce did music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He was perfectly able to capture the sounds that we wanted for each part of the wedding. We knew from the moment that we met him, we wanted him to DJ our wedding. Throughout the year leading up to the wedding, Vynce was always quick to respond to emails and any questions that we had. He also had a great idea to bring in our wedding party, which was like a flash mob. It was a lot of fun! The wedding party and wedding guests all loved it. We are both so happy with our decision to hire Vynce. We 100% recommend his amazing DJ skills to anyone who is looking for a quality DJ!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Rebecca C

You should absolutely hire Vynce Pham now! From the start, he put us at ease with the clarity of his vision for how to create the right moods at the right times during our wedding. Leading up to our big day at Twin Oaks Garden Estate in San Marcos, we were confident that “DJ... Read More Phreek” would help us make our wedding the best party ever and he certainly didn’t disappoint. The playlist flowed seamlessly and it was obvious that Vynce responded to the crowd, so that the dance floor was never empty and our reception had exactly the energy we wanted. All in all, it was A+ work! We had a BLAST. Thanks for everything, Vynce!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Mariesa C

Finding someone to set the tone and atmosphere throughout an entire wedding - from pre ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, to keeping guests on the dance floor all night long is no easy feat. DJ Music Phreek definitely made it look easy though, spinning the best music all day (and... Read More night!) long pleasing ALL of our guests - including the mother of the groom who took us all by surprise and lead the dance floor for much of the night. And if that wasn't enough, Vynce was nice enough coordinate a few secrets throughout the day, including orchestrating an EPIC Maid of Honor speech/music medley. I can't say enough good things about Vynce, he is sincerely best in class and so much fun to work with. Thank you, Vynce!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Ann L

Bottom Line Up Front: Super talented and professional DJ Vynce Pham is a MUST for your next wedding or event! After attending many weddings with my fiance, one thing we decided early on for our wedding was that the music and DJ would have to be great. A good DJ makes or breaks a... Read More wedding - talking too much, bad transitions between songs, or not reading the crowd correctly equals a bad time, which no one wants! Luckily Vynce is an AMAZING DJ who reads the crowd well and has buttery smooth song transitions. Even better, he keeps the announcements/talking to a minimum to keep the focus on you! He responds ultra-fast to emails and will do whatever he can to get the most out your budget. Vynce definitely helped make our wedding so enjoyable and memorable - we can't thank him enough!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Natasha G

If you're looking for an incredible DJ, stop looking and book with Music Phreek. Vynce is so knowledgable, friendly and incredible at what he does. He is so welcoming and truly makes the night. He is so outgoing and makes the whole process enjoyable and fun. From our first... Read More meeting, to emails, practicing uplighting and our actual wedding Vynce was so supportive and present. His communication and response time is phenomenal! Stop looking and just do it, his skills are incredible!!! A little info about us: Bride and Groom: 25 years old Guest ranged from all ages and there was a great variety of music Venue: Green Gables Wedding Estate

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Kate L

Vynce is very nice and professional. We didn't know what music to pick and he guided us to choose the music we like. We don't dance but on the wedding day, we were so happy and did dance a bit. He brought good atmosphere.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Gail L

Vynce was AWESOME!! I had the honor of planning the wedding for my son and his bride. Music is a huge deal in our family and we all knew that we were all going to be very picky about this part of the wedding/reception. We did a lot of research and spoke with a lot of DJs and... Read More when we (almost the entire family) interviewed Vynce, we instantly knew he was going to be a great match for us. Vynce is extremely professional and easy going at the same time. He really knows his stuff. We also thought he was great in relating to the needs of the bride and groom and all their guests as the majority of the guests were in their early 20's. We really wanted it to be a party atmosphere but we also had to stay on schedule with all the wedding stuff and Vynce kept us in track. We provided a long list of random music and he added some great suggestions and it all flowed together so nicely. Vynce also had some great suggestions for lighting that really helped to set the mood for our venue. It was really great to have him there and know that I could thoroughly enjoy the wedding/reception without being in planning mode anymore. Thank you Vynce and team!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Brent C

This review is LONG overdue as our wedding was on 3.19.16 at Orfila Winery in Escondido, CA. We cannot say enough good things about Vynce. We received abundant compliments from our guests about the music, MC (Vynce), and lighting. We absolutely loved everything he did. He... Read More was quick on his feet and very helpful and accommodating. My dad had some day of requests and wanted more "funk" and Vynce absolutely ran with it. We didn't think we had the most "dancey" crowd, but we really wanted to keep the party going and have everyone out on the dance floor and he accomplished this 100%. No corny wedding tunes. All great mixes and fantastic transitions. He played "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" by Whitney Houston at the end of the evening. I do not believe this is something we particularly requested, but it was the perfect song to end the night. All our guests circled around us dancing and singing and then brought it in for a huge group hug in the end encouraged by Vynce. It was more perfect than we could imagine. We were one happy bride and groom. In addition to the music, the lighting and ceremony sound was amazing. Vynce allowed our friend to plug into his sound system so he could capture the audio on his video recording and it turned out great. We were also so obsessed with our purple uplighting. We received tons of compliments and it really positively contributed to the ambiance. Thank you, thank you, Vynce for EVERYTHING. We highly recommend him for your wedding or event!!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Brian K

We found Vynce via the preferred vendor list for Green Gables Wedding Estate. We are really into music and really wanted our wedding to be a dance party from beginning to end. After reading his reviews, We contacted him and got a response immediately. After our first... Read More conversation, Vynce had us even more excited to be married and dance the night away. We hired Vynce for our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and extra lighting. He is a true professional and has worked at Green Gables many times. He had so many amazing suggestion for music and lighting that made the night perfect.He responds to emails immediately. On the day of the wedding, he was amazing. He joked with us prior to the ceremony and the grand entrance to the reception which made the entire wedding party get into party mode. Even our wedding coordinator gasped and said that our wedding parties grand entrance was the best she had ever seen at Green Gables. Credit for that goes to Vynce. The extra lighting was perfect and really made the tented draping curtains at Green Gables look like a fairytale. Vynce is really good at reading the and energizing the crowd. The dance floor was never empty, but when Vynce noticed it was getting little sparse, he'd throw in a twist and it was packed again. His music was a hit. By the end of the night, all of our guests were on the dance floor! Our guests had an awesome time and were constantly telling us how amazing Vynce truly was.. I would highly recommend Vynce. Thank you for taking our already exciting day and pushing to to the next level!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Megan W

Vynce was on our preferred vendor list for the San Diego Botanic Gardens. He was the first and only DJ we talked with. He was very knowledgeable about our venue and really helped us! He did our lighting also and it was beautiful! He worked with our schedule so well and did an... Read More amazing job with the music. Everyone loved it! He also recommended our coordinator who was amazing. He knows his stuff, is professional, super helpful, and really nice. It was one less stress to have someone who knew exactly what to do and exactly what we wanted!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Hanh N

I found Vynce through Twin Oaks Garden Estate, our venue’s preferred vendor list. I am a big music person so I definitely took my time on finding a great DJ. After reading his reviews, I contacted him and got a response immediately. After our first conversion, I knew Vynce was... Read More our guy. We hired Vynce for our entire wedding (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception) and extra lighting. He gave me great recommendations and sent me example music itineraries to help me. He has worked with our venue plenty of times so we trusted his recommendations and he did not disappoint. He responds to emails immediately. At last minute, my husband and I wanted to add a Fresh Prince of Bel Air rap and he totally accommodated us. On the day of the wedding, he was incredible. The extra lighting was perfect and really showcased the tented draping curtains at Twins Oaks Garden. At cocktail hour, my guests were already complimenting the music. Vynce is really good at reading the crowd and energizing the crowd. His music was a hit. He By the end of the night, all of our guests were on the dance floor! My guests had an awesome time. I would highly recommend Vynce. Thank you for making my wedding day so special and so much fun!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Lisa S

We were referred to Vynce from our good friend and wedding planner. From our initial contact/interview with Vynce, we knew he was our DJ. He was incredibly professional, fun, and accommodating. He was extremely responsive anytime we reached out to him, whether it was through... Read More call, text or email. He took our music selections and turned it into a better mix than we could have ever imagined. He was so helpful in adding songs that fell under our musical taste but that also catered to a diverse wedding crowd. He kept everyone amped up from the moment they stepped into the reception (literally, even our 80 year old grandparents stayed and danced to our last song). We cannot say enough good things about Vynce. He was absolutely perfect in every way. A million times, thank you!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016

Vynce is a great DJ! He is friendly, accommodated a LOT of requests, and kept us dancing all night long! Vynce has really good instincts about how long to keep a song going. He was exactly the MC we wanted: his announcements were all appropriate, accurate, and brief, and there... Read More wasn't any cheesy or unnecessary chatter. We really enjoyed working with Vynce, and recommend him to anyone who wants to have a great dance party!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Tammie N

Wedding Date: November 14, 2015 Location: Sculpture Garden & Courtyard at the Museum of Art in Balboa Park Services provided: Music, lighting, and so much more! Comments: • Music/DJing: We had a very specific vision of what genre of music we wanted to play for each part... Read More of the wedding (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, dance party). We listed our top 5 requests for each and left the rest up to Vynce to decide. He was able to incorporate a Vietnamese song for the father-daughter dance and songs for the older Viet crowd that like to cha-cha-cha. DJ Music Phreek did a phenomenal job with the song selections. Every moment of the wedding I found myself saying “I love this song!” The dance floor was packed the entire evening and it was all thanks to Vynce’s ability to read the crowd and his amazing mixes. • Lighting: Wow! Completely exceeded all of our expectations. Vynce provided market lights and uplighting for the ceremony and reception. The pricing was also very reasonable, actually the best pricing we came across and we got quotes from several other vendors. He helped us make all the decisions on lighting and kept us within our budget. Because Vynce has worked at many weddings at the Museum of Art we trusted his opinion and guidance and boy are we glad we did. The lighting set the mood for the entire evening. It would not have been as magical without his added sparkle. • Communication: Expect less than 24 hours for a response. No matter what hour of the day it was Vynce was very quick to respond to my emails, text messages, and phone calls. He was easy to talk to and always made sure to put us at ease. • Reliability: At the last minute, we scheduled a site walk through a few days before the wedding. Vynce was out of town but left his trip early to ensure he made it for our walk through. • Above & beyond: At the end of the wedding, Vynce gave us CDs of all the music played at our wedding (ceremony, cocktail, reception). I’ve been playing them in my car for the past week and it’s helped me re-live our big day since everything went by so quickly. He also took some great pictures that we’ve saved in our photo files. We were on the fence about hiring Vynce for our wedding but we are so glad we did. We had a very long list of vendors and he was by far one of our favorites. Here’s a little tip to other couples out there - be sure to listen to Vynce’s advice and trust that your wedding is in good hands if you pick DJ Music Phreek! Happy wedding planning!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Cara H

DJ PHREEK KEPT THE DANCE FLOOR PACKED!! My wife and I got married this past October at Green Gables. Vynce was professional, punctual, and available from the beginning. We put together a playlist and he abided by all the guidelines. His mash-up songs kept the dance floor... Read More full and accommodated all ages. His equipment is top notch and the rental lights light up the dance floor beautifully. His DJ skills are all there for a the reasonable price. I highly recommend this disc jockey!

Fantastic DJ

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Christine T

Vynce played an outstanding playlist at our wedding. We wanted to keep the theme late 90's to early 2000's. We gave him a playlist and he did a great job of mixing it up and adding his own touches. There were parts of the wedding such as the cocktail hour when we were unsure... Read More what to play. Vince hand-selected a great playlist even for these times. I would highly recommend him as a DJ for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Chelsea M

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Vince and the party that he threw!!!! From start to finish, this celebration was phenomenal because of suggestions that Vince gave to the Bride and Groom. He suggested putting a song request on the RSVP cards.... terrific idea.... Read More But most of all, his Dance Off suggestion was a such a huge success that every guest said this was the best wedding they had ever been to. The lighting ideas were terrific too. We highly recommend Vince as your event DJ

Kept the dance floor full!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Tracy H

Vynce was the perfect choice for our wedding. He was extremely helpful in coordinating and making great decisions to add that special touch to our big day. He kept the dance floor packed all night with people of different ages which isn't an easy task. Thank you Vynce for... Read More making our night so special!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Emily I

Vynce is extremely prepared and professional. He set up a PA system for our ceremony, DJ'ed our outdoor wedding reception, and set up some additional lights for dinner and toasts. He was very responsive to any song requests, and did an excellent job keeping the energy level... Read More going on the dance floor. During the planning of the wedding, all of his responses were almost immediate. It is clear that Vynce is really experienced, but also genuinely cares about providing great music and atmosphere for the couple.