Music Therapy Dj, Lighting & Photo booth

Serving Northern Ohio & Greater Cleveland & Akron areas.

Let's create a unique & modern wedding experience!

Congratulations, thank you for visiting us! Let's make your wedding day modern & unique. We offer Dj/MC's, Lighting & Photo booth services that strike the balance between quality and a reasonable price. Offering all inclusive DJ & Photo booth packages with honest and upfront pricing. Our goal is to ease your mind knowing you have chosen a professional 5 star rated Dj company. With backgrounds in live music, nightclubs and sound & lighting production, our attention to detail is unmatched in the field. We can help as your planning partner to make sure all the elements of your special day come together! We provide you with a helpful outline & wedding planner folder. Contact us for a Free consultations. 216-338-6617 David's Bridal Vendor A+ BBB Accredited Business. www.musictherapyinc.com

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Based in Strongsville , Cleveland, OH Serving Northern Ohio & Greater Cleveland & Akron areas. (440) 591-9240

Awsome DJ!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Laura S

I have nothing but great things to say about Scott and Music Therapy Inc. He provided the ceremony music at a separate location earlier in the day then at our reception hall later in the evening for a great price. He played great music and a perfect mix of all the genres we... Read More told him we liked. The dance floor was never empty. He did a great job running the different events throughout the night (entrance, cake cutting, special dances, bouquet/garter toss). He was always willing to meet with us before hand to make sure everything was taken care of and always responded quickly to emails and questions I had. I would highly recommend them to anybody planning a wedding. My husband and I were both very pleased and would definitely use them again.

Best wedding party yet

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Jennifer

Scott was out DJ for our reception and ceremony. He did an amazing job and kept the night moving just like we requested. He communicated with us and played every song we asked him too. Everyone had a great time and have told us it was the most fun wedding they have ever been... Read More too. Strongly Recommend!!!!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 10/03/2012 Mark M

Scott was great. We met with him two-three times and he invited us to watch him DJ a show. He was very professional from the start. He handled everything with class. From the music selection to the choosing of songs and dances. We had a couple of requests and he adapted his... Read More schedule to meet our expectations. Highly recommend. Classy, professional and good sense of humor. Lot of great compliments from our guests.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kyle O

Scott, owner/DJ, of music therapy was amazing. We were fortunate to meet with him twice and each time he was extremely personable and was truly interested about my wife and I. The 2nd time we met we went over the music we would like to listen to as well as what time of... Read More freedom he should have as a DJ. We gave him a list and other then that we trusted his judgment. Scott did not disappoint. He kept the room full of high energy all night. We also took advantage of the up lights which looked phenomenal in the room we partied the night in. All I all I rate Music Therapy and Scott a 5/5.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Alicia G

We had Scott DJ our wedding and he did an amazing job! Kept the night moving and played awesome music! We also used the photo booth and it was a big hit with our guests! Everyone enjoyed taking pictures with the props and getting their own copy! Thank you so much everything was... Read More wondering!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Betty Ann S

One of the best decisions we made was choosing Music Therapy for our DJ and Photo booth! The music was perfect during the cocktail hour. DJ Scott kept the dancing and party going the rest of the night for our guests. We highly recommend using them for your wedding!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Tori W

We are SO happy we went with Music Therapy for our wedding reception. Not only was Scott extremely professional, but he tailored the song choices to the atmosphere/attitude of our group and had everyone up and dancing the whole night. Additionally he kept everything on track so... Read More the reception flowed smoothly. As the bride and groom the night is a blur and Scott would come over and give us a subtle cue before each event (cake, bouquet, garter, etc). We had multiple guests afterwards tell us what a great job he did and how impressed they were and we couldn't agree more. If you're looking for a DJ, I 100% recommend Scott from Music Therapy, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Dominic B

Scott Doland (the owner) was a fantastic DJ. He was exactly what I was looking for in music entertainment, he didn't make our wedding about him -- he played good music, worked hard to make sure our introductions and names went smoothly, and kept us on schedule (ceremony,... Read More entrance, cake, first dance, etc.). He was flexible with my best man, who made a few song requests and he stuck to our "don't play" list. Before the wedding he met with us a few times to walk through the day. He also did the music and mics for our outdoor ceremony, which was fantastic. Overall, Scott is a fantastic choice if you're looking for a stress-free, laid back experience. He really wants you to enjoy your day, and I really appreciated his help and service. Thanks Scott!

2016-07-11T14:12:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you. It was an honor to share your in your special day! We are always touched to know our couples' weddings turn out to be the amazing experience they hoped for...

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Randi M

I cannot recommend Scott and Music Therapy enough!!! From the planning to the day of, he was always helpful and available! There isn't one thing I would have changed with Scott, he made the ceremony and reception awesome!!!!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016

Scott did a great job ! We met with him twice before our wedding and he was well prepared with a list of how things will go through the night . We were very pleased with his work!

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Cindy F

Music Therapy was the best! They took special care to make sure they understood what we were looking for and they delivered flawlessly. Nothing is worse than when a packed dance floor suddenly vanishes due to a bad song. That never happened once at my wedding due to the DJ's... Read More ability to read the room. He ensured the most important day of my life was the best day of my life!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Stefanie B

DJ Scott was simply the best. He was completely on top of everything and kept the evening's events running smoothly. He listened to my fiance and I with our requests and really was fabulous to work with. He was very professional. We had an absolute blast at our wedding and I... Read More would recommend DJ Scott to everyone! He really helped to make our night special!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Melissa A

We were very happy with our choice in going with Music Therapy. Our DJ, Ted, was phenomenal. Our guests were dancing all night because the song selections were that good. Scott and Ted were very pleasant to work with and very accommodating. I highly recommend going with... Read More Music Therapy - especially Ted. Even after all these months our guests are still raving about our wedding, especially our DJ.

dance till you drop

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 angie e

The Music Therapy Dj was amazing! The playlist was incredible, everyone was dancing, even my grandparents! My husband and I danced all night! Thank you Music Therapy, you made our reception a blast!!

Danced all night.

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Jessica L

The DJ was great to work with and kept the dance floor full all night long

Meet The President

Scott Doland

Our founder Scott Doland (DjScottyD), Is accessible to share his knowledge for your event! Scott studied music at CSU, earning a B.A. in 2001. Scott is an experienced Cleveland nightclub DJ, voted in 'Scene Magazine' readers poll, as Cleveland's best DJ. Scott has worked as a sound engineer, producer and in live event production at the Cleveland Agora. "It's our commitment to creating a modern wedding experience, through attention to detail and unique playlists; that contribute to our continued success." We have assembled a crew of Cleveland's best and most personable DJs! Free consultations.