Mx2 Event Design

Dauphin, York, Lancaster, Cumberland, Franklin, Adams, Berks

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

1519 N. 3rd Street, Harrisburg, PA Dauphin, York, Lancaster, Cumberland, Franklin, Adams, Berks (717) 254-5100

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Erika R

David was hired as our day-of coordinator but consistently went above and beyond that title for the ENTIRE engagement process. His energy, organization, and expertise in the business become crucial as the wedding comes closer. He helped us find special linens, fresh greenery,... Read More and even provided us stationary as we searched for the perfect invitation! One of the (many) most amazing things about David is his response time. As a nervous bride, no matter the time of day or day of the week, I would e-mail David and hear back from him within the day or at the latest, within 24 hours. This was so comforting! He provided us with in depth timelines, coordinated with our (MANY) vendors, and helped us with each part of our wedding night – dinner, cake cutting, exit, etc. David is an amazing wedding coordinator—you will be grateful to have hired him…we could not have done it without him! Thank you, David!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Steven L

We never would have been able to pull off our dream wedding without Mx2 Designs. Maria worked with us to plan out every single detail of the wedding and reception. Before our first meeting, we were overwhelmed with how much we had left to do. Maria asked all the right questions... Read More and after a half hour we realized that everything was almost done. She kept in contact with us and all of the vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page leading up to the wedding. The day of, we did not have to worry about anything. Maria made sure things ran smoothly and timely. Any problems that arose she dealt with, making our day stress free and enjoyable. Our only regret is waiting so long to invest in Mx2 Designs expertise and services.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Hannah S

David is AMAZING!! He was extremely easy to work with throughout the wedding planning process. After our final meeting with him weeks before the wedding, I knew that our day would be stress free. He is on top of everything, and ensures that your vision is carried out the day... Read More of. Several things went not as planned the day of, and it had no impact on our day because of David. He came to the rescue so many times, including calling in a back up hair and make up artist (because my original vendor did not follow through fully)! It was the best decision to have David coordinate our wedding- we would recommend him ten times out of ten!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Kelley S

David made our wedding day a breeze. He had everything under control and the day was executed seamlessly. I was extremely hesitant to hire a wedding planner as I am a bit of a control freak and a huge planner myself, however in the end I would highly recommend it to any couple.... Read More In the beginning of the planning process, although we had David as our planner, we did most everything ourselves to no fault of David's. Fast forward to about 2 weeks pre-wedding is when David really shines. From that point on he controlled all communication between our vendors which was nice to only have one point of contact. Then the day of, it was as if everything just magically happened. We couldn't be happier with the way our day went and most of that is due to David and his teams professionalism and ability to make it happen.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Jean L

David is like a magician. He just makes it happen. If it wasn't for him, I don't think my wedding day would have been so flawless and my vision/style wouldn't have been the way it looked that evening. He goes above and beyond and it's truly hard to find someone like him, who... Read More is so dedicated to his work as if it was his own wedding. He's never missed an email or a text from us. I am so, so glad I found him and decided to work with him. Initially I was looking for a Day Of Coordinator but after much discussion with my Venue Coordinator, I realized she works for the venue and not for my own wedding. At first, it was hard to know the difference of my own coordinator vs venue coordinator but after meeting with David, I realized there are so many things the venue coordinator will not help me with. After expanding David's role for center piece arrangements, invitation design and order, venue decor and sign arrangements and many more, planning for this wedding could not be any easier. He was so wonderful and sweet. He is very transparent with you also, which I thought was very important. If you are ever in the market for a day of coordinator/wedding coordinator, I suggest you to reach out to him b/c you will not regret it!