Religious Ceremony

Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

P.O. Box 11653, Scottsdale, AZ Arizona (480) 980-8121

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Christin L

Debra made my wedding dreams come true. I couldn't be happier with how my day turned out. She was amazing every step of the way and know all the ins and outs of planning an extreme destination wedding.

I Love My Arizona Guide!!

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Kelly G

I used My Arizona Guide wedding officiants for my wedding and couldn't be happier with the results. This husband-and-wife-duo did a friend of mine's wedding a few years back and I always knew that I wanted them to help with our wedding. David was our officiant and did such... Read More an amazing job. With his guidance, we were able to customize the entire wedding ceremony (using a combination of suggested words that he sent us, as well as some that we created on our own). David was a true professional in every way, including the way he spoke, dressed, and helped encourage the groom while he was standing up there waiting for me to come down the aisle!! My husband told me after the wedding that having David next to him up there provided such a sense of calmness as well as excitement. He said that as he stood there waiting for the bridal party and myself to get down the aisle, David gave him simple words of encouragement that were more important to him than David may ever know. David's wife, Debra, who may answer the phone when you call, is such a beautiful person and helped with a lot of the process, as well. She was extremely "on the ball" when it came to any type of email or phone correspondence, and when I had questions she was right there to help. She assisted with the rehearsal and was there to help with the ceremony, also...helping the flower girl and ring bearer get down the aisle. What stands out about this couple, more than just officiating well, is that they are two people who are truly passionate about what they do, and about life and love in general. They are the type of people that you are glad to know, and when you are around them you just get that feeling that "life is good" as long as you have love. Every time you receive an email from them you will read on their signature line: "Enjoy Every Moment of Today." Every time I would see that throughout the wedding planning process it would remind me how important is to remember that, and it would always make any current stresses disappear. They are two amazing people who will be forever in our hearts and I look forward to recommending them to many others for their special day.

My Dream Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Katy A

Debra Joaquim made my wedding the day I had dreamt of my whole life. She did everything! She was my moral support, my rock, my voice of reason, and my connoisseur on everything wedding! She gave me great tips and tricks of the trade, found me discount places to buy wedding... Read More related items, helped keep calm when mishaps would arise, and on the day of my wedding she really shined! She decorated my venue and kept everything running smoothly and I didn't have to do a thing except say "I do"!

Excellent Non-Denominational Adventure Officiants

Reviewed on 8/10/2013 Megan J

We wanted to find a minister to marry us in the middle of the woods in remote Payson, AZ. I came across this duo on the Internet. I am SO glad that I found Debra and David Joaquim. They were so easy to work with and so incredibly helpful. They literally marry people in the... Read More wilderness, more often than not near the Grand Canyon. This husband and wife duo do everything to assist with the ceremony, from choosing wedding sites to even providing photography! This is what makes them a great duo: While one performs the ceremony, the other photographs. You can really write the ceremony in any way that you choose. They give you templates and you tweak it however you want. They are so flexible, it is unheard of! I highly recommend these guys; especially for the adventure couples.