A Cinderella's Dream Come True!!

My Cinderella's Dream is an Award Winning NJ/NY Bridal Hair and Makeup Company. We provide an innovative service, powered by industry professionals, who are inspired by ensuring each and every bride feels beautiful and confident. As MAC Professionals we specialize in airbrush and traditional makeup. We provide on location Bridal Services.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Beauty

20 Church Street, Montclair, NJ
Serving all NJ and New York

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Francesca P

Mari and Rita came in early to accommodate a few last minute additions to the list of people who needed hair and make up. Mari was even able to convince my mother in law (who was very hesitant to get her hair done that it was going to look beautiful (and she did). They worked... Read More quickly and were even done almost an hour early so we had some time to just relax. Everyone loved their hair and makeup and I was especially pleased with my overall look. I opted for the airbrushing and lashes and they both looked great. I have already started to recommend them to my engaged friends.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

What can I say? These ladies are INCREDIBLE!!!! Mari and Rita are not only tons of fun to work with, but also exceptionally talented and professional. I cannot adequately express how wonderful and accommodating they were throughout the entire process. I planned my wedding in 2... Read More months’ time and although they were already booked for another wedding on my day, they were still willing and able to accommodate me ..even though it meant arriving to my venue at the crack of dawn and working all day! With very little input from me (I really had NO idea what I wanted!!), Mari and Rita were somehow able to create my dream look for me. They did a seriously OUTSTANDING job and I could not have possibly been more pleased. When I arrived at my initial bridal trial, I was completely unprepared as far as ideas but left feeling like a princess, without a worry in the world because I knew they had me covered! On the day of, they arrived very promptly and immediately went to work. I was beyond impressed by how efficiently they operated. These ladies certainly know what they’re doing! I received countless compliments (and still am!) about my appearance. Even my mother who initially tried to convince me to do my own hair/makeup had to admit that everything came together PERFECTLY thanks to My Cinderella’s Dream. As for my husband, well… he was completely stunned! He was a little worried I might come out looking overdone since I don’t usually wear much makeup, but was speechless when he saw how naturally beautiful I looked! I highly recommend them to any and every soon-to-be bride as well as anyone else requiring hair/makeup services.

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

I had such a wonderful experience - start to finish - with My Cinderella's Dream. As a bride on a windy day, my hair stayed PERFECT all night long. My MOH, MOB, and MOG had similar experiences, and we all looked amazing. These ladies were wonderful to work with and I... Read More wholeheartedly recommend them!

Mari and Rita are the best!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Tina R

I am so glad I used My Cinderella's Dream for my wedding day! I had been in my friend's bridal party and she had used My Cinderella's Dream for her wedding, so I got to see their excellence firsthand before using my them for my own wedding. Mari and Rita were so patient,... Read More professional, and helpful. My bridal party raved about the job they did on their hair and makeup. On my wedding day, my hair and makeup turned out even better than in the trial! It was so convenient to have this friendly duo travel to my house (at a very early time I might add) and have all of us completed by the time the photographers arrived. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for stress-free professionalism and knowledge.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Amazing service and impeccable quality. These ladies were extremely intuitive and easy to work with; which made things run so smoothly. Great color sense combined with the ability to achieve an extremely natural look. I could not be happier with the way I looked for this... Read More wedding!

The best beauty team around! :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kimberly S

Mari and Rita were great at my wedding! I found them last minute as I had a terrible trial with somebody else. Luckily, they were able to accommodate me the morning of my wedding as they had another wedding scheduled on my wedding day but it was actually in the afternoon and... Read More down the street from my venue! They did hair and make-up for me, both mothers and my five bridesmaids. They showed up on time and were very quick and efficient! Everyone commented on how beautiful my hair and make-up was! They even gave me a lipstick and blotting powder to touch up during the day! I am so glad that I found them! My pictures came out BEAUTIFUL! Plus, they were super nice and fun to hang out with while we were getting ready!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Mari and Rita are simply the best! They were not only so easy to work with but made me feel so stress free the day of (and our conversation leading up to my wedding as well). The hair trial was great and since I was unsure of exactly what I wanted they played around with a few... Read More styles to help me decide. Day of my wedding, they were there on time with great big smiles to help me and my girls. There were seven of us to get hair/make up done that morning and they not only finished on time but had everyone ready one hour early!!! I was super impressed, everyone looked beautiful and happy. I would highly recommend this amazing team to any bride who is looking for professionals that will go out of there way to help you look and feel amazing on your wedding day! Thank you Mari and Rita!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Ann Marie M

Mari did my hair and makeup for my wedding and when I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding! She was a pleasure to talk to and did an absolutely amazing job on me! I will definitely be calling her anytime I need these services in the future!! She's the best around!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jessica G

Mari & Rita were amazing to work with. After many hours of research on The Knot, WW, Google, etc., I found My Cinderella's Dream. They had great reviews and seemed to have a high standard of professionalism and quality, so I booked a trial for both me and my mom. Mari & Rita... Read More were so nice and accommodating, and when I went for my fitting later that day - I really felt like a bride.... so I booked them for my wedding. On the day of my wedding (Oct. 16, 2015), they made my mom, my mother-in-law and my two bridesmaids feel really beautiful. Rita did my hair exactly how I wanted it and Mari did my make-up (airbrush and fake lashes) amazingly. . It looked fantastic and lasted all night. The ladies are super professionals, and great at what they do. I had given them my timeline and they worked it so they had everyone done on time ... Ladies - if you haven't found your hair and makeup people yet, stop your searches and call them right away.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Merin W

Mari and Rita are OUTSTANDING! They are both such talented hair and makeup artists. They completed my hair and makeup along with 9 of my bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law in such a timely manner. They listened to exactly what I wanted and exceeded all of my expectations. It... Read More was so nice to have them by my side on my wedding day. They were so kind and made my wedding day relaxed and stress free. They were always available to talk on the phone and even were so accommodating during last minute changes. Your search stops here ladies - call them and book ASAP!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I hired Mari & Rita, the team that makes up My Cinderella's Dream, to do hair & make-up for my wedding. After doing a lot of searching on WW and elsewhere, they were one of the more reasonably-priced businesses who got great reviews and seemed to be high quality, so I booked my... Read More trial and decided to give them a shot. At the trial, they were both super friendly and cool people, and they did a fantastic job on both hair & make-up (it lasted all day & night thru a black-tie event I attended), so I booked them that day for my wedding. The most important thing is, I - the bride - felt completely beautiful and absolutely loved my hair & make-up!! Rita did a gorgeous, detailed up-do and my hair looked even better than it had at the trial! Mari did my make-up, including airbrushing. It looked great and lasted very well. They are real artists and pros at what they do! They were on time and got everybody done in exactly the amount of time they'd predicted. I do wish we'd had a schedule in advance of who would go at what time, as it would've made things a little easier on wedding day, but they were very efficient and worked it out when they came.

Mari and Rita are wonderful

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Janine S

My wedding was on October18,2015. I used my Cinderella's Dream and they were great. Every time I emailed them they got right back to me. The price was very reasonable for hair, makeup, airbrushing, and lashes. One of the many things I also loved was they were able to Come to my... Read More house that morning instead of my bridal party and I traveling. I wanted to look beautiful the day of my wedding and they did just that. I was very particular and both Rita and Mari made sure I was completely satisfied. My bridal party also looked gorgeous. I would definitely recommend them for any future events. When I was looking for a makeup and hair place, i must have called 10 places and either it was they never called me back or it was there horrible customer service. My Cinderellas dream called me right back, emailed the quote and pricing plus I was able to schedule my trial within that same day for the following week. It was nice to see such great customer service. Thank you Rita and Mari.

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Elena I

SOOO easy to work with, VERY accommodating, and AMAZING final product. I really felt like Cinderella and that wonderful feeling I got when my hair and makeup were complete was a feeling that lasted the entire day! And I did not have this feeling after my trial which made me a... Read More little uneasy, but the final product came out to be something better than I ever imagined, it was perfect! Not only did I love what Mari did on my hair and make-up, but I wanted to specifically note my sister's eye makeup that Rita did was the best I have ever seen my sister look AND my Godmother who is in her 50's and has never worn makeup a day in her life, and has been doing her hair the same for as long as I've known her, had both her hair and makeup done and she is still getting compliments almost 3 weeks later. She looked beautiful! I was so beyond happy with the decision to go with Mari and Rita.

Great to work with

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Meghan S

Mari and Rita are amazing. To start- they are both very professional, and came super early to the site of our wedding which was great. They work efficiently which was needed since we had an early ceremony. Mari and Rita made 8 people look awesome (hair + makeup) and ready for... Read More pictures by 9:30 in the morning!!! This was quite a feat, but they did it easily and without stress. They were fun to hang hang out with on this special day. They were very good about working with each girl so they were happy and everyone looked gorgeous. I actually changed my hair and makeup plan from what I had gotten at my trial and they were so patient about it, and it ended up looking perfect!!! I am so happy I went with they are awesome. You will not be disappointed if you choose to go with them!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Angela V

I loved working with these two ladies! Not only did these wonderful ladies do a magnificent job on my makeup, the makeup of my girls and mom, but they were so fun to work with. I felt like I'd known them for years. Mari did my makeup and she did all she could to make me feel... Read More beautiful and do exactly what i wanted. From our trial to the wedding day she was a joy to work with, flexible, showed up on time, and is brilliant at her craft. Her goal was to make me feel and look beautiful and she did just that and then some. I got RAVING reviews from EVERYONE! The thing that always followed "you look so beautiful" is "I love your makeup!!" My girls looked amazing as well. We looked like we could be on the cover of a magazine! :) Thank you! Thank you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I'll definitely be using them again!!!

THREE looks in one day!!!

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 Priya S

Bhargavi and her team at Cinderella Bridez are, hands down, the BEST in the business. Bhargavi was recommended to my mom as the go-to for Indian make up for bridal--she had an initial conversation with her and then texted me, you HAVE to talk to her and hire her ASAP. So I did... Read More :) And I was incredibly glad that I did! Bhargavi + team did hair and makeup for my engagement shoot and hair and makeup for myself, my mom and aunt and all of the 8 bridesmaids for the wedding day. I wanted each bridesmaid to feel like she looked her best, so I had each pick out her own hair and look and the Bridez team managed to make everyone look incredible, while still creating cohesion across. Very talented--that's not easy!! The girls were super easy to work with and completely professional--they were there and set up BEFORE we were on the day of. The whole team did an awesome job creating modern, polished hair and glamorous but natural makeup; they managed to create a relaxed, stress-free atmosphere and were very generous about doing touch ups and offering advice as we went. Now for Bhargavi--she is AMAZING! For my wedding day, she did THREE looks (1) for the hindu ceremony, fishtail braid + bright colored lip; (2) for the christian ceremony, classic undo with more natural makeup and (3) for the reception, cascading curls and smoky eye. incredible!!!!! and she did it all in the course of 5 hours. it was a FEAT. but if anyone can pull it off, bhargavi can. i look at the pictures of the wedding and you'd think the looks were all from separate days. each was unique, each was stunning--it was everything i dreamed of. Lastly, want to talk a bit about Bhargavi as a person. She REALLY cares about her clients and doing right by them. I still use the skincare product and advice that Bhargavi recommended when we first met--trust her completely. She's very direct and very honest, but is sincere in how much she cares. Cannot recommend this team highly enough

Excellent Hair & Makeup by 2 Awesome Women!

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Krista K

Mari and Rita were fantastic on the day of my wedding. They both arrived on time and took care of me, my sister, my sister in law, and our 3 flower girls ages 3, 5, & 7. Mari & Rita were both so easy (and fun!) to work with and took care of everyone in an efficient and timely... Read More manner. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful and I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup. I danced the entire night and still looked fantastic! Thank you for making my wedding day a wonderful and memorable one!

Mari & Rita - Dynamic

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 m s

Mari & Rita are 2 awesome ladies. They are real. The listen to your needs and concerns and do not try to push anything on you and are so patient. They made me, my daughter and sisters look fantastic, most importantly, ourselves. I have seen brides pictures in the past of people... Read More I know and I dont even recognize them (not in a good way) I highly recommend My Cinderella's Dream.

Thankyou!!! Thankyou!!! Thankyou!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

I am so happy with our decision to have "My Cinderella's Dream" do my hair and makeup. My 5 bridesmaids, 2 aunts, both the mothers, all had their hair done for the wedding and they were in love with it. Everyone commented on it as well. I couldnt decide on my hair until a... Read More couple of days before the wedding, but they were extremely patient with me, and did exactly what I wanted. My hair and makeup lasted all day, I had nothing to worry about. My wedding was at 10:30 AM, they came in by 6:00 AM and went right to work.. we were all done by 8:00 AM. I would recommend them to anyone. Very friendly and listened to everyone's request about how they wanted their hair to look. I couldnt have asked for anything more.

I've never felt more beautiful !

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Katelyn K

Mari and Rita were fantastic ! They were attentive and listened to exactly what everyone wanted for their hair and makeup. On the big day they arrived right on time, and were able to create everyone's vision of hair and makeup with just a couple of pictures. And as for me, I... Read More was thrilled with how my hair and makeup turned out and have never felt more beautiful. Thank you for everything :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Iva B

Mari and Rita are fantastic! They made the bridal preparation enjoyable for me and my girls. I was a little apprehensive with the make-up part because I wear very minimal make-up, but they really made me feel like a BRIDE. I received glowing complements. They even negotiated an... Read More earlier prep time free of charge at the venue! Thank you so much for your amazing work!

Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Cheryl M

Mary and Rita did an excellent job on our hair and makeup. The hair and makeup not only looked great but lasted all night. My sister used them for her wedding and I knew I had to use them too. Excellent job ladies!!!

Bridal Hair

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Ashley R

Mari and Rita did an absolutely amazing job managing 17 bridesmaids plus! They were kind enough to start at the crack of dawn and work hard until everyone was ready and looking beautiful! They did a phenomenal job going from girl to girl. They kept the morning neat and organized... Read More and because of them we were all miraculously ready way ahead of time. Mari and Rita were very personable and easy to work with! Mari was always available to answer my questions, including when I text her the night before my wedding! =) They helped make my wedding day stress free and for that I am very appreciative! Thank you both!

My Cinderella's Dream

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Amanda D

Mari and Rita were great! They were always responsive and helpful whenever I had a question and worked with me to achieve the look I was going for. On the day of my wedding, they showed up right on time and finished way ahead of schedule. All of my bridesmaids and my mother were... Read More extremely happy with their and makeup. I would highly recommend them to any bride!

Great experience!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Christie P

Mari and Rita did my hair and makeup for my wedding (as well as all my bridesmaids) in September. They did a fantastic job, everybody looked great!! I used regular makeup and also had a hair trial. They made the day flow really smoothly and were so fun to talk to. The... Read More morning was perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything more. It was a humid rainy day and everyone's hair lasted all day long. Great, professional ladies to work with, highly recommend!

Mari Milani and Rita Longo

My Cinderella's Dream co-owned by Mari Milani and Rita Longo is an on-location Bridal Company. My Cinderella’s Dream is a Montclair based Bridal/ Editorial Hair and Makeup Bridal Company. Renowned for using their technique that perfects the basics of application, My Cinderella’s Dream brings the highest of standard of practical skill that is light, fresh and beautiful. We pride ourselves on expertise and professionalism while making each Bride look and feel beautiful.