A Cinderella's Dream Come True!!

My Cinderella's Dream is an Award Winning NJ/NY Bridal Hair and Makeup Company. We provide an innovative service, powered by industry professionals, who are inspired by ensuring each and every bride feels beautiful and confident. As MAC Professionals we specialize in airbrush and traditional makeup. We provide on location Bridal Services.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

20 Church Street, Montclair, NJ Serving all NJ,NY and parts of PA. (973) 768-3032

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Tara T

MARI & RITA ARE THE BEST EVER!!! What an amazing experience with these two women. During my trial they did everything I asked and more! I was hooked and had to have them. My wedding day turned out exactly as I imagined. I felt like a princess and it was all because of them. My... Read More makeup stayed perfectly throughout the day and into the night. I looked glamorous in every photo. Rita took the time to show a few of my girls how to remove my veil without messing up my hair. Mari took her time doing my makeup and even bought some special eye makeup that she knew I would LOVE and it really made my eyes pop! Mari and Rita were even wonderful enough to pose for some photos with me as I was getting ready for the big day. Mari was so fun to talk to and text, she answered every question I had and we sent super fun emojis to one another. I was so excited when they were there for my big day. Mari and Rita arrived on time and they were prompt in setting up and getting started, we were even ended ahead of schedule. It was such an easy and fun day getting ready with them in the bridal suite before the wedding. Thank you for making my day so special and amazing. You are truly talented, wonderful women!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Caitlin B

Where do I begin? I cannot say enough amazing things about My Cinderella’s Dream. Mari and Rita are exceptional at their craft!!!! From start to finish, it was a pleasure working with both of them. At my trial, they listened to my needs and created the perfect look that I... Read More wanted. The day of the wedding, they arrived at our hotel to ensure all of my bridesmaids, the mothers, the grandmothers and myself had exquisite hair and makeup. Everyone was extremely happy with their services and couldn’t stop saying how beautiful they felt. If you want to work with two phenomenal women who will ensure that you look and feel beautiful, you must go with My Cinderella’s Dream!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Kara L

I can’t begin to thank My Cinderella’s Dream enough for all the amazing hair and makeup done at my wedding. I got so many compliments on my hair! It fit perfectly with my rustic wedding theme and they knew just how to create the perfect hairstyle to compliment my wedding... Read More dress. And to top it off it lasted all night long through all my dancing haha.

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Ann Marie S

I cannot day enough great things about this company! My makeup and hair was beautiful! I truly felt like a princess! My bridesmaids, maid of honors, and mothers looked amazing!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Arielle W

Mari and Rita are absolute goddesses! They are absolutely amazing at what they do and they left me in AWE! They listened to everything I wanted and made me look flawless. They were very easy to communicate with and were so patient when I had to keep making changes (even last... Read More minute) due to having such a large bridal party. They handled the whole day (and process with ease) and everyone was so amazed by their work. They were on time and timed the whole day perfectly without anyone having to feel rushed or overlooked. They also were no stress and had all of us laughing and feeling good. I could not have asked for a better team and I am so happy I found them. I cannot stop looking at pictures from that day and at the incredible job they did!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Stephanie A

Mari and Rita we can’t thank you enough! We highly recommend My Cinderella’s Dream! Hair and makeup artists arrived on time, were professional, responsive to bridesmaids and family members, overall extremely efficient in providing services for myself (bride) and bridesmaids.... Read More Hair and makeup remained perfect throughout the day and into evening. Excellent work ladies! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Noelle A

My Cinderella's Dream team Mari & Rita were such a pleasure to work with. I had three trials with them to achieve my perfect "bridal look" but booked them immediately after the first one. Their down-to-earth personalities made it so easy to connect with them and feel the most... Read More comfortable throughout which is a point I think most people overlook -- you are not only looking for beauty artists that are great at what they do but someone you and your girls are essentially hanging out with on the happiest day of your life. I would gladly recommend My Cinderella's Dream to any other bride-to-be. I am grateful to have had them play a huge part on my special day. Thanks so much Mari & Rita! xo, Noelle

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Victoria C

Mari and Rita were a dream to work with. From day 1, to my wedding day, Mari was the best of the best. She always was responsive, regardless of the hour of the day. Both her and Rita were even more incredible the day of. I had 10 bridesmaids that all got hair and makeup in... Read More addition to my mom and myself, and never once did any of us feel rushed with the day of timline. (That was my major concern with so many bridesmaids!). All of the ladies looked GORGEOUS and my husband was speechless. I could not be more thankful for Mari and Rita for being there on my wedding day and for making things so easy and everyone all dolled up.They were professional, their prices were reasonable, and Mari understood the vision of what I wanted to look like on my wedding day. I would recommend Mari to ANYONE and EVERYONE!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Amy S

My wedding was my 3rd time working with this amazing glam team! I had worked with this team as a bridesmaid twice before and didn't hesitate to call them the minute I got engaged! These ladies brought such a fun energy to the morning of my wedding during all of our preparations.... Read More My whole group, myself included, looked absolutely stunning on my big day!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Charlotte F

Mari and Rita are a dream team! They worked flawlessly together to get everyone in my bridal party ready in a timely fashion. While Mari and Rita worked on everyone, they made each person feel like they are long time friends with how personable they are. Everyone's hair and... Read More makeup looked beyond beautiful! I would highly recommend My Cinderella's Dream for your wedding day hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Audrey H

My Cinderella's Dream was so easy to work with and I've never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day! Mari and Rita are awesome and are so efficient! My large bridal party, including mothers, was completely finish with hair and makeup by noon. We all looked great and Mari... Read More and Rita also shared some helpful makeup tips as well!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Sacha R

Awesome awesome awesome!!! These 2 ladies are the best!!!! My hair and make up were great and they are so quick and efficient. Great w communication and they explain everything. Would recommend them without a doubt

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 STACI K

The best! My bridal party and myself could not have had a better experience. We laughed and had a great time while getting our hair and makeup done and we all looked gorgeous!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Tara V

Mari & Rita were AMAZING! The day of my wedding, they showed up on time and hit the ground running. I had a huge bridal party/group of 12 women ranging from 10-70, all different needs and wants when it came to hair and make-up. Every single member of my bridal party was thrilled... Read More with how they looked. They were very accommodating and were a pleasure to have around during the chaos that is getting ready for your wedding!! XOXO Thank you again ladies!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Taylor L

These ladies were awesome!!! We spent a lot of time at my trial trying to find a happy medium between what I wanted and what looked good and on my wedding day, I couldn't be happier! My hair and make up were just spectacular. And how efficient these ladies were doing my mom's... Read More makeup, hair and makeup for me and then my 7 girls, finished way ahead of schedule! And everyone looked fabulous. The quality for the price was awesome! And they traveled to my house, couldn't be beat!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Nicole T

I cannot say enough good things about my Cinderella's Dream wedding! Mari was absolutely wonderful and a pleasure to have be a part of my day. Mari met with me multiple times in order to help me find the perfect wedding hairstyle for my day.. At first i was unsure of what kiind... Read More of hair style i had wanted but Mari worked with me and tried multiple different styles until i was fully satisfied. My Cinderella's dream not only did me and my mothers hair and makeup but also did 6 of my bridesmaids as well. They showed up at the hotel the day of my wedding on time and ready to work putting my anxiety at ease. from 8 am when they had started till midnight that night my hair and makeup remained flawless throughout the night, i couldnt have asked for a better hairstyle/makeup artist. Thank you guys so much for being such a big part of my special day!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Kaitlin S

Mari & Rita (@ My Cinderella's Dream) are absolutely amazing! We were lucky enough to have them come do hair & make-up for my sisters wedding 4 years ago. When planning my December wedding this past year, it was no question who I could trust to make me look & feel my best on my... Read More wedding day. Mari was so kind at my trial, making sure that everything was exactly as I wanted. She took lots of pictures of my final look so that there were no questions on the day of. Her and Rita came to my parents house and were able to complete hair & make-up for myself, all my girls and my mom in such a timely fashion, making sure that we were ready with plenty of time. They are quite the team, are incredibly flexible with making sure you get what you want, and so easy to talk to! With all that being said, I was THRILLED with how everything came out! I highly recommend them for hair & make-up services!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Nicole R

Mari and Rita did the hair and makeup for both my wedding and my brother's wedding last summer. They did a great job and everyone looked gorgeous. They were surprisingly quick and efficient and it was great that they came to the house. I would definitely recommend them highly.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jennifer W

Mari and Rita did an amazing job with my hair, my bridesmaids hair, my moms hair, and even one extra person too( they were very accommodating when I asked to add one more person last minute! They were very flexible and made the morning go by smoothly. It was a pleasure having... Read More them both in my home the morning of the wedding. Everyone absolutely loved the way their hair came out. I cannot express enough how happy I was with how amazing my hair looked, and it did't move all night! It looked just as good after midnight and a long night of dancing! I cannot say enough amazing things about these two women. Thank you so much for helping make my wedding day everything I could have ever hoped and dreamed!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Amanda L

Rita and Mari are absolutely amazing! They did hair and makeup for all of my bridesmaids, my mother-in-law, my mom, and me. Everyone loved their look! All of our hair and makeup stayed perfect all day and into the night. My curls still looked fantastic the next day! I got so... Read More many compliments and just felt absolutely beautiful, thanks to them! They knew exactly what colors to use for makeup and they were able to take a picture of a hairstyle and make it look even better. I cannot thank Rita and Mari enough! Rita and Mari were so wonderful to work with. They gave suggestions and answered all questions that any of the girls had. They were efficient and had all of our hair and makeup done by 12! They made the morning of my wedding relaxing! Thank you so much for everything!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Caity S

Rita and Mari were amazing! They are extremely easygoing, personable and efficient stylists, and made me feel timelessly gorgeous on my ‘big day’. They told me that they’ve worked together for over 20 years, and it shows. During my trial, they ‘ducked and weaved’ like pros and... Read More

with a funny, sister-like rapport. Their internal database from years of experience is brimming with ideas and knowledge on how to execute almost any request. They took a single photo I brought in at my trial and replicated it down to a T. Whether you know exactly what you want, or need some direction, they are able to help you out, no problem! (They also were wonderful enough to reschedule my trial at the last minute after I had a car keys snafu -- not an easy thing to ask, given that they rent out a space for the trials!!) And they worked efficiently: at my trial, they did airbrushed makeup and three different pinned-up styles in only an hour. On my wedding day, they did hair for 5 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 2 sister-in-laws and myself, plus makeup for myself and my mother-in-law, in under 4 fours. They were attentive, and creative with the different hair types and textures, and everyone in my bridal party truly enjoyed them and their work. My hair was secure throughout the day and into the night, and my makeup stayed fresh for hours. All in all, would highly recommend these two for anyone’s wedding – they will make you feel like a million bucks! Thanks again you two!! ☺

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Ashley F

Mari and Rita are truly THE hair and make-up gurus! The day of my wedding went off without any issues and everything came out beautifully. Not only did I love how my hair and make-up was done, but so did EVERYONE else [and that's hard to please everyone]. They were both on time,... Read More managed their time extremely well and had great input/advice for the girls who weren't really sure what they wanted. They also took the time to find the right look for everyone. Whatever my girls didn't like initially - they had no issue fixing it to make them happy! Thank you both so much!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Stefanie C

I had the best experience with My Cinderella's Dream on my wedding day! Mari and Rita were absolutely amazing! They made me feel and look like a princess!! Not only did they do my hair and makeup, but they did my mom's and 8 bridesmaids. They were extremely efficient and... Read More listened to each girls requests. Everyone looked absolutely stunning! I'm so happy that I was able to spend the morning of my wedding with these two wonderful women. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 4/23/2016 Susan H

Mari did my hair and makeup for my January wedding - words cannot describe how amazing she was! Hands down, the best choice I made for my wedding! She made me look absolutely beautiful and feel amazing throughout the whole process. She was extremely easy to work with! I had a... Read More lot of personalities in my wedding party, but Mari worked amazingly with everyone - not to mention, she kept me calm the morning of my wedding, ensuring everything went smoothly! You won't be disappointed with her -she will make you feel as amazing as I felt! I'm STILL getting compliments from my wedding! I'm recommending her to everyone I know who is getting married! Thank you Mari for everything, you are amazing!!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Sally H

Mari and Rita are the BEST! I can't say enough great things about working with them. I was given their name by my venue (Olde Mill Inn) and they were extremely professional, responsive, and thoughtful throughout the entire time we worked together. They did my hair and makeup... Read More for my wedding, along with hair and makeup for my two bridesmaids, flower girl, my mother, and the groom's mother & grandmother. Their prices are very reasonable and a great value. I've actually never had my makeup done professionally so was nervous about it and it was important to me that it look natural but also great in photos! I showed them a few photos and they instantly understood the look I was going for. The look photographed well, and I've never felt prettier! One thing I loved was that they were able to see the looks I liked for my hair and then recommend how to get that look to work for my hair type and length. I had some photos of long side-braids and they showed me how that would look on me (which was pretty good, but didn't have as much volume as I wanted), they then showed me how to get the look exactly like the photos through curling and pining, etc. The final result was perfect and I actually still get compliments from friends and family about it! :) I also loved that they were able to work so well with our entire diverse group - from the 8 year old flower girl to the 80 year old grandmother - and make them all look and feel so great. Mari and Rita do phenomenal work and are also really kind and sweet ladies, so it was fun having them there to be a part of my special day. I would absolutely love to work with them again and highly recommend them for hair and makeup for any special occasion.

Mari Milani and Rita Longo

My Cinderella's Dream co-owned by Mari Milani and Rita Longo is an on-location Bridal Company. My Cinderella’s Dream is a Montclair based Bridal/ Editorial Hair and Makeup Bridal Company. Renowned for using their technique that perfects the basics of application, My Cinderella’s Dream brings the highest of standard of practical skill that is light, fresh and beautiful. We pride ourselves on expertise and professionalism while making each Bride look and feel beautiful.