A Cinderella's Dream Come True!!

My Cinderella's Dream is an Award Winning NJ/NY Bridal Hair and Makeup Company. We provide an innovative service, powered by industry professionals, who are inspired by ensuring each and every bride feels beautiful and confident. As MAC Professionals we specialize in airbrush and traditional makeup. We provide on location Bridal Services.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Beauty

20 Church Street, Montclair, NJ Serving all NJ and New York (973) 768-3032

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Audrey H

My Cinderella's Dream was so easy to work with and I've never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day! Mari and Rita are awesome and are so efficient! My large bridal party, including mothers, was completely finish with hair and makeup by noon. We all looked great and Mari... Read More and Rita also shared some helpful makeup tips as well!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Tara V

Mari & Rita were AMAZING! The day of my wedding, they showed up on time and hit the ground running. I had a huge bridal party/group of 12 women ranging from 10-70, all different needs and wants when it came to hair and make-up. Every single member of my bridal party was thrilled... Read More with how they looked. They were very accommodating and were a pleasure to have around during the chaos that is getting ready for your wedding!! XOXO Thank you again ladies!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Victoria C

Mari and Rita were a dream to work with. From day 1, to my wedding day, Mari was the best of the best. She always was responsive, regardless of the hour of the day. Both her and Rita were even more incredible the day of. I had 10 bridesmaids that all got hair and makeup in... Read More addition to my mom and myself, and never once did any of us feel rushed with the day of timline. (That was my major concern with so many bridesmaids!). All of the ladies looked GORGEOUS and my husband was speechless. I could not be more thankful for Mari and Rita for being there on my wedding day and for making things so easy and everyone all dolled up.They were professional, their prices were reasonable, and Mari understood the vision of what I wanted to look like on my wedding day. I would recommend Mari to ANYONE and EVERYONE!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Amy S

My wedding was my 3rd time working with this amazing glam team! I had worked with this team as a bridesmaid twice before and didn't hesitate to call them the minute I got engaged! These ladies brought such a fun energy to the morning of my wedding during all of our preparations.... Read More My whole group, myself included, looked absolutely stunning on my big day!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Charlotte F

Mari and Rita are a dream team! They worked flawlessly together to get everyone in my bridal party ready in a timely fashion. While Mari and Rita worked on everyone, they made each person feel like they are long time friends with how personable they are. Everyone's hair and... Read More makeup looked beyond beautiful! I would highly recommend My Cinderella's Dream for your wedding day hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Sacha R

Awesome awesome awesome!!! These 2 ladies are the best!!!! My hair and make up were great and they are so quick and efficient. Great w communication and they explain everything. Would recommend them without a doubt

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 STACI K

The best! My bridal party and myself could not have had a better experience. We laughed and had a great time while getting our hair and makeup done and we all looked gorgeous!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Taylor L

These ladies were awesome!!! We spent a lot of time at my trial trying to find a happy medium between what I wanted and what looked good and on my wedding day, I couldn't be happier! My hair and make up were just spectacular. And how efficient these ladies were doing my mom's... Read More makeup, hair and makeup for me and then my 7 girls, finished way ahead of schedule! And everyone looked fabulous. The quality for the price was awesome! And they traveled to my house, couldn't be beat!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Nicole T

I cannot say enough good things about my Cinderella's Dream wedding! Mari was absolutely wonderful and a pleasure to have be a part of my day. Mari met with me multiple times in order to help me find the perfect wedding hairstyle for my day.. At first i was unsure of what kiind... Read More of hair style i had wanted but Mari worked with me and tried multiple different styles until i was fully satisfied. My Cinderella's dream not only did me and my mothers hair and makeup but also did 6 of my bridesmaids as well. They showed up at the hotel the day of my wedding on time and ready to work putting my anxiety at ease. from 8 am when they had started till midnight that night my hair and makeup remained flawless throughout the night, i couldnt have asked for a better hairstyle/makeup artist. Thank you guys so much for being such a big part of my special day!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Kaitlin S

Mari & Rita (@ My Cinderella's Dream) are absolutely amazing! We were lucky enough to have them come do hair & make-up for my sisters wedding 4 years ago. When planning my December wedding this past year, it was no question who I could trust to make me look & feel my best on my... Read More wedding day. Mari was so kind at my trial, making sure that everything was exactly as I wanted. She took lots of pictures of my final look so that there were no questions on the day of. Her and Rita came to my parents house and were able to complete hair & make-up for myself, all my girls and my mom in such a timely fashion, making sure that we were ready with plenty of time. They are quite the team, are incredibly flexible with making sure you get what you want, and so easy to talk to! With all that being said, I was THRILLED with how everything came out! I highly recommend them for hair & make-up services!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Nicole R

Mari and Rita did the hair and makeup for both my wedding and my brother's wedding last summer. They did a great job and everyone looked gorgeous. They were surprisingly quick and efficient and it was great that they came to the house. I would definitely recommend them highly.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jennifer W

Mari and Rita did an amazing job with my hair, my bridesmaids hair, my moms hair, and even one extra person too( they were very accommodating when I asked to add one more person last minute! They were very flexible and made the morning go by smoothly. It was a pleasure having... Read More them both in my home the morning of the wedding. Everyone absolutely loved the way their hair came out. I cannot express enough how happy I was with how amazing my hair looked, and it did't move all night! It looked just as good after midnight and a long night of dancing! I cannot say enough amazing things about these two women. Thank you so much for helping make my wedding day everything I could have ever hoped and dreamed!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Amanda L

Rita and Mari are absolutely amazing! They did hair and makeup for all of my bridesmaids, my mother-in-law, my mom, and me. Everyone loved their look! All of our hair and makeup stayed perfect all day and into the night. My curls still looked fantastic the next day! I got so... Read More many compliments and just felt absolutely beautiful, thanks to them! They knew exactly what colors to use for makeup and they were able to take a picture of a hairstyle and make it look even better. I cannot thank Rita and Mari enough! Rita and Mari were so wonderful to work with. They gave suggestions and answered all questions that any of the girls had. They were efficient and had all of our hair and makeup done by 12! They made the morning of my wedding relaxing! Thank you so much for everything!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Caity S

Rita and Mari were amazing! They are extremely easygoing, personable and efficient stylists, and made me feel timelessly gorgeous on my ‘big day’. They told me that they’ve worked together for over 20 years, and it shows. During my trial, they ‘ducked and weaved’ like pros and... Read More with a funny, sister-like rapport. Their internal database from years of experience is brimming with ideas and knowledge on how to execute almost any request. They took a single photo I brought in at my trial and replicated it down to a T. Whether you know exactly what you want, or need some direction, they are able to help you out, no problem! (They also were wonderful enough to reschedule my trial at the last minute after I had a car keys snafu -- not an easy thing to ask, given that they rent out a space for the trials!!) And they worked efficiently: at my trial, they did airbrushed makeup and three different pinned-up styles in only an hour. On my wedding day, they did hair for 5 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 2 sister-in-laws and myself, plus makeup for myself and my mother-in-law, in under 4 fours. They were attentive, and creative with the different hair types and textures, and everyone in my bridal party truly enjoyed them and their work. My hair was secure throughout the day and into the night, and my makeup stayed fresh for hours. All in all, would highly recommend these two for anyone’s wedding – they will make you feel like a million bucks! Thanks again you two!! ☺

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Ashley F

Mari and Rita are truly THE hair and make-up gurus! The day of my wedding went off without any issues and everything came out beautifully. Not only did I love how my hair and make-up was done, but so did EVERYONE else [and that's hard to please everyone]. They were both on time,... Read More managed their time extremely well and had great input/advice for the girls who weren't really sure what they wanted. They also took the time to find the right look for everyone. Whatever my girls didn't like initially - they had no issue fixing it to make them happy! Thank you both so much!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Stefanie C

I had the best experience with My Cinderella's Dream on my wedding day! Mari and Rita were absolutely amazing! They made me feel and look like a princess!! Not only did they do my hair and makeup, but they did my mom's and 8 bridesmaids. They were extremely efficient and... Read More listened to each girls requests. Everyone looked absolutely stunning! I'm so happy that I was able to spend the morning of my wedding with these two wonderful women. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 4/23/2016 Susan H

Mari did my hair and makeup for my January wedding - words cannot describe how amazing she was! Hands down, the best choice I made for my wedding! She made me look absolutely beautiful and feel amazing throughout the whole process. She was extremely easy to work with! I had a... Read More lot of personalities in my wedding party, but Mari worked amazingly with everyone - not to mention, she kept me calm the morning of my wedding, ensuring everything went smoothly! You won't be disappointed with her -she will make you feel as amazing as I felt! I'm STILL getting compliments from my wedding! I'm recommending her to everyone I know who is getting married! Thank you Mari for everything, you are amazing!!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Sally H

Mari and Rita are the BEST! I can't say enough great things about working with them. I was given their name by my venue (Olde Mill Inn) and they were extremely professional, responsive, and thoughtful throughout the entire time we worked together. They did my hair and makeup... Read More for my wedding, along with hair and makeup for my two bridesmaids, flower girl, my mother, and the groom's mother & grandmother. Their prices are very reasonable and a great value. I've actually never had my makeup done professionally so was nervous about it and it was important to me that it look natural but also great in photos! I showed them a few photos and they instantly understood the look I was going for. The look photographed well, and I've never felt prettier! One thing I loved was that they were able to see the looks I liked for my hair and then recommend how to get that look to work for my hair type and length. I had some photos of long side-braids and they showed me how that would look on me (which was pretty good, but didn't have as much volume as I wanted), they then showed me how to get the look exactly like the photos through curling and pining, etc. The final result was perfect and I actually still get compliments from friends and family about it! :) I also loved that they were able to work so well with our entire diverse group - from the 8 year old flower girl to the 80 year old grandmother - and make them all look and feel so great. Mari and Rita do phenomenal work and are also really kind and sweet ladies, so it was fun having them there to be a part of my special day. I would absolutely love to work with them again and highly recommend them for hair and makeup for any special occasion.

Reviewed on 4/11/2016

Mari, Rita and Samantha are all spectacular! Mari did my cousin's hair/makeup for her wedding and then did my makeup for my own wedding and recently did my hair and makeup for my SIL's wedding. Everyone left the bridal suite feeling incredibly beautiful and happy! They also... Read More create such a comforting and fun environment which makes the getting ready process to much more exciting! My SIL was the most beautiful bride! The wedding was perfect and it all began with having a great hair/makeup team! Once again- Thank you My Cinderella's Dream!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

I had such a wonderful experience - start to finish - with My Cinderella's Dream. As a bride on a windy day, my hair stayed PERFECT all night long. My MOH, MOB, and MOG had similar experiences, and we all looked amazing. These ladies were wonderful to work with and I... Read More wholeheartedly recommend them!

Mari and Rita are the best!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Tina R

I am so glad I used My Cinderella's Dream for my wedding day! I had been in my friend's bridal party and she had used My Cinderella's Dream for her wedding, so I got to see their excellence firsthand before using my them for my own wedding. Mari and Rita were so patient,... Read More professional, and helpful. My bridal party raved about the job they did on their hair and makeup. On my wedding day, my hair and makeup turned out even better than in the trial! It was so convenient to have this friendly duo travel to my house (at a very early time I might add) and have all of us completed by the time the photographers arrived. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for stress-free professionalism and knowledge.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Amazing service and impeccable quality. These ladies were extremely intuitive and easy to work with; which made things run so smoothly. Great color sense combined with the ability to achieve an extremely natural look. I could not be happier with the way I looked for this... Read More wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

What can I say? These ladies are INCREDIBLE!!!! Mari and Rita are not only tons of fun to work with, but also exceptionally talented and professional. I cannot adequately express how wonderful and accommodating they were throughout the entire process. I planned my wedding in 2... Read More months’ time and although they were already booked for another wedding on my day, they were still willing and able to accommodate me ..even though it meant arriving to my venue at the crack of dawn and working all day! With very little input from me (I really had NO idea what I wanted!!), Mari and Rita were somehow able to create my dream look for me. They did a seriously OUTSTANDING job and I could not have possibly been more pleased. When I arrived at my initial bridal trial, I was completely unprepared as far as ideas but left feeling like a princess, without a worry in the world because I knew they had me covered! On the day of, they arrived very promptly and immediately went to work. I was beyond impressed by how efficiently they operated. These ladies certainly know what they’re doing! I received countless compliments (and still am!) about my appearance. Even my mother who initially tried to convince me to do my own hair/makeup had to admit that everything came together PERFECTLY thanks to My Cinderella’s Dream. As for my husband, well… he was completely stunned! He was a little worried I might come out looking overdone since I don’t usually wear much makeup, but was speechless when he saw how naturally beautiful I looked! I highly recommend them to any and every soon-to-be bride as well as anyone else requiring hair/makeup services.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Francesca P

Mari and Rita came in early to accommodate a few last minute additions to the list of people who needed hair and make up. Mari was even able to convince my mother in law (who was very hesitant to get her hair done that it was going to look beautiful (and she did). They worked... Read More quickly and were even done almost an hour early so we had some time to just relax. Everyone loved their hair and makeup and I was especially pleased with my overall look. I opted for the airbrushing and lashes and they both looked great. I have already started to recommend them to my engaged friends.

The best beauty team around! :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kimberly S

Mari and Rita were great at my wedding! I found them last minute as I had a terrible trial with somebody else. Luckily, they were able to accommodate me the morning of my wedding as they had another wedding scheduled on my wedding day but it was actually in the afternoon and... Read More down the street from my venue! They did hair and make-up for me, both mothers and my five bridesmaids. They showed up on time and were very quick and efficient! Everyone commented on how beautiful my hair and make-up was! They even gave me a lipstick and blotting powder to touch up during the day! I am so glad that I found them! My pictures came out BEAUTIFUL! Plus, they were super nice and fun to hang out with while we were getting ready!

Mari Milani and Rita Longo

My Cinderella's Dream co-owned by Mari Milani and Rita Longo is an on-location Bridal Company. My Cinderella’s Dream is a Montclair based Bridal/ Editorial Hair and Makeup Bridal Company. Renowned for using their technique that perfects the basics of application, My Cinderella’s Dream brings the highest of standard of practical skill that is light, fresh and beautiful. We pride ourselves on expertise and professionalism while making each Bride look and feel beautiful.