Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cakes + Desserts

21043 N. Cave Creek Road #A-6, Phoenix, AZ (602) 861-4711

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Melissa R

BEST CAKE EVER!! We had the cinnamon chai as the first layer which was to die for! Then we had chocolate as the 2nd layer, red velvet for 3rd and cinnamon chai as the top later. The cake was extremely moist and just gorgeous as I imagined. I'm not into food coloring, heavy... Read More fondant and fillings and my biggest concern was that I would end up with a cake that was just the complete opposite of what I wanted. I showed him pictures of cakes I liked and he created a sketch of what we discussed. When I walked into the reception center and saw my cake it literally was a dream come true! The designs and initials of our name on our cake was just like I envisioned. My only complaint was that I didn't get a bigger cake! After we took a photo for our cake tasting and moved on to take more photos, I went back and there was literally crumbs. I had to steal a bite from my flower girl before she finished hers!

Perfect

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Olivia A

My Goodness Cakes was the perfect choice for our wedding cake. They were not only professional and prompt, but the cake itself was gorgeous and DELICIOUS. THANK YOU!!!

Beautiful Delicious Cakes

Reviewed on 5/04/2014 Mignonne M

Perfection, delicious, beautiful, and professional are the words to describe Brian’s cakes. Brain made the cake for my wedding and wedding shower. They were amazing! I would recommend him over and over again. Thank you Brian for your all of your hard work!!

Beautiful Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Ashley E

My cake turned out so beautiful, we had a peacock theme wedding and we didn't want the cake to be too cartoony with the peacock theme and they took our theme and made an awesome cake with our theme colors and made it elegant as well as tasted great too!!

Beautiful and tasty!

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Jen F

We used My Goodness Cakes for our wedding cake.. They were our first appointment, and we ended up not needing to go to any others! We had a time crunch on when we were able to taste the cake, and they were so accommodating for our (we live out of town, but had our wedding in... Read More Arizona) - we did only taste the cupcakes, and trusted how the end result would be... the cake was even better! We got the peanut butter and chocolate (my husband's choice) and the lemon (my choice). We gave an idea of style we wanted, and it was better than we could have envisioned!! Everyone loved the cake (two tier with the two different flavors as described). Everyone was able to have 2 (small) pieces (we had a 35 guests), and everyone loved both (but preferred the lemon). the best part, is the cake didn't need to be refrigerated and was so easy to pick up and take to our venue. They were fabulous to work with, and I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

Cake Master

Reviewed on 4/16/2014 Danielle H

We had picked a different cake vendor and we felt like we were settling. Our wedding planner told us about My Goodness Cakes and said we should try them. I am so happy we did. I had a very specific vision we wanted and it was totally off the way. They not only saw our vision but... Read More helped create it to be the perfect, personalized cake just for us! It wasn't just an amazing Cake it Tasted GREAT!!!