$ – Inexpensive

Cake Accessories, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

1710 Northeast Highway 101, Lincoln City, OR Oregon Coast (541) 418-5294

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Alyx P

Michelle was easy to work with, and made amazing treats for our wedding. It was great because when my husband and I went to test taste her cakes she let us try about 6 different flavors and she even let us personalize to what we wanted exactly. It was quick, easy and we knew... Read More that at our wedding our cupcakes were going to be a hit, which they absolutely were! We barely had any left over. Thank you Michelle for helping make our day perfect!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Carlee S

This woman was awesome! Helped me brainstorm ideas for gourmet wedding brownies in lieu of an expensive cake. She completely delivered! The servings were HUGE and there were plenty, and boy were they delicious!! She created Oreo, turtle, cheesecake, and s'mores brownies for the... Read More big day. Thank goodness we got to eat some of the leftovers for the next couple days before the honeymoon :) Thank you Michelle

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Julia W

Michelle is an artist. Her cakes are wide in range and beautiful. They always look thoughtfully detailed and cleanly made. She was easy to keep in contact with and I absolutely love the fact that we didn't have to keep the top tier of our wedding cake. Part of the cost of our... Read More cake is receiving one for our first year anniversary. We don't have to try and thaw out a year old cake. She was able to deliver the cake on time and I never had to worry about a thing. Michelle also has plenty of options for flavors in cake, fillings, and frosting. It was extremely hard to choose (even the fondant was good)!