Every picture has a story, let us capture yours!

Life moves by so fast. The events that mark our lives often seem to rush past us, leaving us breathless. At My Story Keeper, our goal is to capture the most memorable times of your life in creative and poignant ways that will forever keep those precious times within your grasp.

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Serving the Houston Area, The Woodlands, TX Serving the Houston Area (281) 433-0715

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Victoria G

Lindsay was so amazing to work with and the best choice for our wedding photographer! From our initial meeting I instantly felt comfortable around her, and both she and her second shooter were wonderful to work with on our wedding day. She has a very good eye and took such... Read More incredible photographs; she was the perfect balance of kind, humorous and assertive; making sure to keep all the bridesmaids and groomsmen focused and getting all the shots we wanted. Highly recommend My Story Keeper!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Brittny T

Lindsay was seriously the best. She was very easy to work with, and the pictures are incredible!! She had QUITE the task with the largest wedding party ever, including my groom and his TEN groomsmen, but i was so impressed at how she handled them and kept things moving!! I... Read More hardly missed any time in the reception due to pictures and i was so happy about that :) I would use her again in a heart beat if i need a photographer in the future!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Erika K

Lindsey was amazing for our wedding and engagement photos! She knew how to work with the location, the lighting, our dog, etc to create the most beautiful pictures! She was so patient in dealing with myself, the bridesmaids and groomsmen. I could not be more appreciative!! She... Read More was also very responsive, on time, creative. We were so blessed to have her and her colleague capture our big day! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Tiffany D

Lindsay is an incredible person inside and out and not to mention and even better photographer! My husband and I tend to criticize our pictures, so when it came to booking a photographer for our wedding we were very nervous about how our pictures would turn out. Lindsay blew it... Read More out of the water! She makes you feel so comfortable and has fun with you while doing it. She was able to capture all of the pictures we wanted during our ceremony and reception without missing a beat. When we got our pictures back from my bridals and also our wedding we were so happy! They were amazing and we got so many compliments by friends and family about how great they all turned out. We definitely will be using her again and again for all of our future family pictures and photography needs! We truly appreciate it so much!! :)

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Elisabeth C

Lindsay was wonderful to have as our wedding photographer. My husband and I got married in November and live out of town and she was by far the most flexible to work with my schedule for travelling to Houston for my bridal portrait session as well as the overall schedule for our... Read More wedding day! She captured absolutely every aspect of our big day perfectly from all the details to photos of all of our guests. I did not have a list of photos I wanted taken and any that I thought of during the day she had already taken which was amazing! The post-ceremony photos were very efficient and timely which was great for our family and bridal party so that they could get to the reception/cocktail hour as soon as possible. Lindsay also created a beautiful wedding album for us as part of our package and you get a flash drive with about 900 photos from your day! The natural quality and lighting of her photos are amazing and all that is included in her wedding packages at great prices makes choosing her as your photographer an easy decision! Our wedding was after daylight savings time and we did not do a first look so she had a light/flash and we were able to get some very cool outdoor silhouette shots even though it was already dark out, so she can definitely make any situation work out beautifully! My sister is also using her to photograph her wedding this next year! Lindsay is so sweet and so helpful throughout the whole day, not only with photos but anything you might need. She was a joy to work with and I would highly recommend her. We loved our wedding photos and my bridal session photos, and will treasure them forever! Thank you for everything Lindsay!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Beth K

Lindsay was fantastic! Very professional! She is super creative and really listens to her customers! She is wonderful to work with and really loves what she does! I will definetly be going back to her for my photography needs!

Love my photos!

Reviewed on 7/26/2014 Vi N

I recently used Lindsay with My StoryKeeper for my engagement session and wedding photographs. I can not say enough good things about Lindsay and her work! The packages are very reasonable, given the excellent quality. She is always on time, replies to emails promptly, and easy... Read More to get along with. During the day of the wedding, she and her 2nd shooter (who is also a great photographer) listened our suggestions, were present when needed, but not intrusive. Our wedding photograph collection really told the story of our wedding day well--with a good mix of candid and formal photos. Loved our photos and would highly recommend this photographer!

Love!

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Britney S

Lindsay did an excellent job with all of my photos!! She is super nice and organized. Once everything got going the day of the wedding I didn't even notice any photographers around. They really blended in well and didn't try to rush things or make things seem staged. I really... Read More enjoyed working with her and would definitely recommend her!

Great, easy going photographer

Reviewed on 3/21/2014 Natalie J

I really enjoyed working with Lindsay for my bridal portraits. I was super late because of terrible traffic, and Lindsay helped me keep calm while she captured some really, really great images. I haven't seen my wedding photos yet, but I'm fully confident that they will turn... Read More out great. Her and Stacy were great to work with.

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 Emlyn W

After meeting with several photographers, my husband and I decided to hire My Story Keeper photography (Lindsey) for our engagement and wedding photos. Lindsey couldn't have been better! All the photos from both the engagement session and the wedding were absolutely... Read More beautiful. She's so great to work with -- easy, professional, and definitely knows how to work with difficult situations (engagement session = grumpy fiance and our dog that didn't want to listen!). We're so happy that Lindsey did our photos. If we had to do it all over again, we would've picked her again!!! Thank you so much!!!

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 2/18/2013 Sarah S

Lindsay does such a great job! She is very professional and the price point for her packages are a great deal! I would recommend you book with Lindsay asap!

My Story Keeper - My Wedding October 5th 2012

Reviewed on 12/07/2012 janelle b

I came upon Lindsay with My Story Keeper as a recommended vendor by TheKnot.com, I was lead to her beautiful website and was very impressed with her work. In our initial meeting she brought even more work for us to look over and was very friendly and professional. My wedding was... Read More at the beginning of October, her and her assistant arrived on time and immediately got to work! My friends and family complimented them as well on how friendly and personable they both were. She was flexible with her packages and did everything that she could to provide the best service. She got us our pictures back in a timely manner and we were very pleased with the results! I would highly recommend her to anyone in the market for a photographer!

Amazing wedding photographer!!!! You won't be let

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Katie M

I used Lindsay with my story keeper for my wedding photographer and she by far exceeded my expectations with flying colors! She was very easy to communicate with, she understood my needs on my wedding day. She was very calm and patient the whole day taking pictures. She made the... Read More whole photo experience fun and enjoyable. It was very stress free and she took control over it and did very well. Her assistant was fantastic. The photo quality was top of the line. We received our wedding photos within 4 weeks of the wedding! I don't know anyother photographer that gets them that quickly. Anytime I had questions or concerns I could count on getting in touch with her almost immediatly or at least within the same day. Lindsay was open to our style and had some great ideas on poses. Overall, Lindsay was fantastic to work with and I could not have wished for a better photographer! I would highly recommend Lindsay and My Story Keeper for anyone's wedding photographer!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Heather J

This was my second photographer. My original photographer was awful and we had already paid in full. We decided to change at the last minute and she was very helpful and the pictures are fabulous.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Kayla R

Lindsay was wonderful to work with, and we have been so pleased with our pictures. Cannot speak highly enough of her!

Great photographer

Reviewed on 6/16/2012 Allison W

We were really happy with Lindsay's service. Great value for a great photographer- and we got our photos back quickly. Definitely recommend her!

Easy Choice for Houston Photography

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Hayley E

Lindsay and Cory were exactly what I wanted for my wedding: relaxed, very easy to work with, and incredible photographers. I got the pictures back last week and I love them and cannot say enough about how pleased I am. We had some pretty goofy poses we wanted to capture and they... Read More were laughing along with us rather than feeling stuffy which really put the day at ease. Most importantly, Lindsay and Cory made picture taking a lot of fun and not a chore. Some of my favorite pictures are the candids, Lindsay has a gift for capturing emotions. I never once felt like I had a camera over my shoulder. In summary, I would highly recommend My Story Keeper for anyone looking for an easy going photographer who takes wonderful pictures and is an absolute pleasure to work with.

Amazing Pictures!

Reviewed on 4/08/2012 Brittany H

We loved working with Lindsay! She is fun to work with and very professional. Our engagement photos and wedding photos were so gorgeous. I would recommend her a thousand times over and can't wait to use her again in the future.

2012-04-09T22:55:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! LOVED working with you too:)

The Greatest Wedding Photographer!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 Iris J

I love Lindsay! She did a great job. Our engagement and wedding pictures turned out great. And our wedding album was amazing. Since the first day we met her she knew what we wanted and we knew we were in good hands. Easy to get a hold of, which I loved, and reasonably priced,... Read More which my husband loved. We highly recommend her!

GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY AND GREAT ORIGINALITY!

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Jenna L

I had my wedding at Northgate Country Club but wanted to make sure it wasn't just like every other wedding there and Lindsay really captured that! My pictures were amazing and did NoT look like every other wedding at Northgate! WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND MY STORY KEEPER!

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Laura G

Lindsay is fantastic! I just love her :) She is so professional, takes charge and gets your pictures done right for you. I will use her again in the future for sure! Way worth every dollar and I am so glad I picked her instead of some high dollar company that you do not know... Read More which photographer you are going to get.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 9/05/2011 Amanda F

I absolutely loved Lindsey and the work she does. She did my sister-in-laws portraits and wedding and they turned out amazing! She also did my portraits and wedding and so far I've only seen the portraits, but I love love love them! She has a great eye for lighting and catching... Read More wonderful shots. She is very calm, friendly, sweet, and extremely easy to work with! I would recommend her to anyone planning a Texas wedding.

Wonderful pictures!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 Shelby Z

Lindsey did our engagement photos and wedding! She did a wonderful job and was very easy to work with. She responded to emails instantly! I would reccomend her to anyone!

Great photographer!

Reviewed on 2/02/2011 Brittany B

Lindsay was amazing! She was very friendly and got shots of everything we wanted and then some. Very easy to get a hold of. The price is pretty reasonable considering you get all the rights to your photos. Definately recommend her! She has a facebook page also if you wanted to... Read More check out her work, she posts pictures from all her events, it is listed under My Story Keeper Photography

You need this photographer

Reviewed on 1/07/2011 Daena R

When I was looking for a photographer I was looking for a few things. Does she have a good eye for fun modern pictures? And will she make photo shoots and my wedding day stress-free and fun? The answer to these questions are... YES! We had a great time during our engagement... Read More session. She had wonderful ideas and it was totally stress free for us! She laughed with us and got to know us on a personal level, all while taking GREAT pictures. My bridal session was phenomenal... using the wind to our advantage! Then lastly, our wedding day was just wonderful! I had so much fun with the people I love the most in the this world, and she captured it all! We were so blessed to have Lindsay as a part of our special time! Book her for your special event today!

2011-01-07T14:41:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Daena:) It was easy to have fun with y'all!