My Treasure Films

Port Saint Lucie, FL

9966 SW Eastbrook Cir, Port Saint Lucie, FL

Reviewed on 3/26/2012 Danielle C

Javier Medina- MyTreasureFilms-A+++PENDING VIDEO Javier was such a pleasure to work with. He was extremely professional, detail oriented and flexible-he even came 1.5 hours early. We couldn’t have asked for a better videographer.

Javier was great

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Andrea K

Javier was there for every move and speech. He was very fast to respond with all communication and I would definitely reccommend his services! We chose him because one of our friends used him and his videos are amazing. I cannot wait to see ours!

My Treasure Films -- Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 6/02/2011 Raquel B

Javier at My Treasure Films was such a pleasure to work with. While I have yet to see the final product, I am confident it will be amazing. He was perfect at being inconspicuous and had minimal requests. You also can't beat his prices! I am very excited to see our video!

Can't wait to see the video!

Reviewed on 5/05/2011 Christi N

Great communication! Can't wait to see the final result.

Amazing quality, service and price... Perfection!

Reviewed on 2/16/2011 Alissa G

Javier is quite possibly the kindest person you will meet, whose passion for his work is unmatched. His work is fantastic and he captured my wedding day flawlessly. I feel like I relive my wedding every time I watch my video. I wasn't able to find a better price for this quality... Read More work anywhere.