My Vacation Lady- Mindy Gilbert

No.Brunswick, NJ

My Vacation Lady wants to plan your honeymoon!

My Vacation Lady has been helping couples, just like you, plan their dream honeymoons since 1994. We have been awarded top honors from The Knot and Wedding Wire. We're different from other travel agents and you'll see why we've earned them by our 1 of a kind honeymoon consultation.

Honeymoon

Honeymoon Planning, Planning

10 Ascot Place, No.Brunswick, NJ (732) 418-0819

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Sabrina G

We used Mindy for our Honeymoon to Hawaii. Let me just start by saying ...BRAVO Mindy! She understood what exactly we were looking for. When I first found Mindy I was very discouraged as I had went to another travel agency to try and book our Honeymoon; they did not want to... Read More listen nor did they really give me any options another than what they wanted me to see. Mindy was so accommodating and responded to me email so quickly. We didn't know a thing about Hawaii and she put us at ease with her vast knowledge of the islands. Planning was such a breeze, Mindy gave us a ton of information and options. We loved how she gave us her opinion of the hotel options and why we would like or not like the hotel for us. Her service is exceptional and even after our plans were set she was always available for questions or help with adding more activities in. We were simply blown away with how smooth our trip went. It was so stress free and Mindy always had a little gift and personalized note waiting for us upon arrival at each hotel; this is the kind of personalized service we were looking for! We had the bests seats where ever went also whether it be at restaurants or the Luau. We will be using Mindy going forward with any vacation we take and have highly recommend to her to friends and family. You can not go wrong with Mindy!

2017-09-03T12:26:22 Response from the vendor

Sabrina, thank you for entrusting My Vacation Lady to plan your dream honeymoon. I look forward to helping you and Matt plan many more vacations!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Ivy K

Mindy was fabulous to work with. She planned our two week honeymoon to French Polynesia. We went to three islands which would have been incredibly confusing to plan ourselves. She made it so easy taking care of our reservations for hotels, inter island flights, and some... Read More excursions. She planned an unforgettable trip of a lifetime for my husband and me.

2017-09-11T13:17:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ivy. It was my pleasure to help you and Matt plan your dream honeymoon. Looking forward to sending you away again very soon!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Elisa M

We booked our honeymoon with Mindy at My vacation lady and it was the best thing we could have done!! My husband is paralyzed and wheelchair travel can sometimes be difficult and unpredictable. Mindy took all the worry and anxiety out of our trip so that we could just enjoy a... Read More magical 10 days in Croatia!! Mindy thought of everything! We had transportation and assist everywhere we needed it, the excursions were exciting and wheelchair accessible and our hotels were not only beautiful but handicap friendly!! She really took our needs into consideration and took the time to listen and understand what were looking for! It was the greatest 10 days we could have asked for and we can't wait to book another trip with my vacation lady!!

2017-09-07T08:07:50 Response from the vendor

Elisa, it was my pleasure to help you plan your honeymoon to Croatia. Thanks for recommending me already and I look forward to helping you plan your 1st year anniversary vacation!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Joanne S

We cannot say enough positive things about our experience planning our Honeymoon with Mindy! We wanted to it to be a once in a lifetime trip that we would look back on with no regrets. Mindy did a great job from the start! We went in with a budget and a vague idea of what we... Read More wanted our honeymoon to be like. She spent a lot of time asking us questions and getting to know our preferences. It was clear from the beginning that she wanted to make sure that she was planning the perfect vacation for us. Throughout the whole planning process, she would give us options and tell us pros and cons of each. It was very comforting to know that she knew the ins and outs of all of the excursions and resorts that she was booking for us. It was the most memorable and fun filled vacation we could have ever dreamed of and we would book her again in a heartbeat! Thank you Mindy for the memories that will last a lifetime!

2017-07-31T06:59:49 Response from the vendor

Joanne, it was my pleasure to help you and Joe plan your dream honeymoon to Hawaii. So glad you loved it and I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Randee I

Mindy was amazing with booking our honeymoon to Mexico. She was extremely detailed and helpful which made our travels so easy! She was responsive, professional which made us feel very comfortable. We couldn't do it ourselves and we are so happy we chose My Vacation Lady to help... Read More make our honeymoon the best ever! We will 100% use Mindy again when booking future trips!

2017-07-21T14:26:04 Response from the vendor

Randee, so happy you and Jeff had a wonderful belated honeymoon. Looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Katie V

There no are no words to express how wonderful and helpful Mindy is. She made planning our honeymoon so incredibly easy and stress free. From your first meeting with her and the entire way through the process she is so incredibly helpful and accommodating. We just got back... Read More from our honeymoon and everything was perfect. The best part is we didn't have to do a thing she took care of absolutely everything! I'm pretty sure I'll never plan another vacation again because I found her! In the 2 years we planned our wedding I can honestly say that using My Vacation Lady was the best decision we made!

2017-07-19T08:46:49 Response from the vendor

Katie, it was my pleasure to work with you and Alejandro to plan your honeymoon to Greece. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations. Mindy

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Erminia D

Mindy was probably my favorite person to work with during my wedding planning process. She helped us with our two week trip to Italy for our honeymoon, and as soon as we spoke with her we knew we would be in great hands. She really listened to our preferences and needs and... Read More provided us with an itinerary that met all of our expectations and more. She was incredibly efficient, responsive, and professional, which produced a strong level of trust and comfort knowing that she would do whatever it took to make sure we would have an unforgettable trip, and we did! From the amazing hotels she provided us, to our excursions and activities (like our cooking class and wine tasting tour in Tuscany and our personal drive along the Amalfi coast and private prosecco cruise our last night in Positano), to the convenience and ease of traveling through Italy with our drivers and prearranged train tickets. It truly was a stress-free honeymoon we were looking to enjoy and not have to plan ourselves. We are so happy with Mindy and what she has done for us to provide us with a trip we would never forget. We look forward to using her again for all of our vacations needs to come!

2017-07-18T06:56:07 Response from the vendor

Erminia, it was my pleasure helping you and Mike plan your dream honeymoon to Italy. I look forward to helping you plan many many more vacations.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Christina C

Mindy planned our honeymoon to Maui, Tahiti, and Bora Bora. My husband and I had a wish list of what we wanted to do, and Mindy expertly put it all together for us. Every pickup, excursion, dinner, and detail that she planned was exactly suited to us and the honeymoon we dreamed... Read More of. From our first call, I was impressed with her attention to detail and ability to craft a trip that truly met each of our individual and shared hopes. She was always quick to respond and provide updates as soon as they hit her desk. Our flights home changed and she immediately notified us to ensure we didn't miss the flight. We are so grateful to Mindy for planning our perfect honeymoon! You won't be disappointed in her professionalism, expertise, and passion to send people on amazing trips. Thank you, Mindy!

2017-06-29T07:12:06 Response from the vendor

Christina, it was my pleasure to help you and Colin plan your dream honeymoon. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Suzannah L

I am so thankful to have booked my honeymoon with Mindy! She truly made the planning process stress-free and seamless. From our initial conference call with Mindy, my husband and I knew we were making the right decision. Mindy is extremely knowledgable, and offered great advice... Read More in helping choose the perfect location for us. I wanted a tropical experience, preferably with an overwater bungalow, while my husband was deadest on an all-inclusive to ensure a worry-free trip. We both wanted something relaxing, with great food and optional excursions (we're not big on nightlife). Mindy thoughtfully suggested Riveria Maya (a location we hadn't even considered) as a destination for us, as they just opened the first overwater bungalows in the area -- we couldn't have been happier with the suggestion! The trip was perfect!! My husband and I spent 7 days at a larger resort near great excursions and activities, and then transferred to the Palafitos of El Dorado Maroma for the last 3 days of our trip. The palafitos (overwater bungalows) were an absolute dream come true- from glass floors in each room, to a private pool, private ocean access, and two butlers (yes, butlers), we truly felt like royalty. Mindy also scheduled our private car transfers to/from the airport and resorts to make sure every aspect of our trip went smoothly. It was apparent that booking with Mindy had some great advantages too- at each resort, we had the best room possible (top floor, ocean front infinity suite at the first resort and then the bungalow at the end of the pier, facing the beach to watch sunsets every night at the Palafitos). Both resorts also offered a gourmet all-inclusive package with a great quality and variety of food. The entire trip all we kept saying to eachother was how much Mindy nailed our wishlist. She truly provided us with a once-in-a-lifetime experience!! Thank you, Mindy! We can't wait to book a future trip with your guidance and expertise!

2017-06-03T12:04:43 Response from the vendor

Suzannah, I'm so glad that you and Joe LOVED your honeymoon! Thanks for allowing My Vacation Lady to be a part of this very special time of your lives.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Amy S

Mindy made our honeymoon planning stress-free, easy and fun, and the Hawaii honeymoon trip she planned for us was fantastic! All of the activities we did were great. Having Mindy book everything for us and book early was great. We had front row seats at the luau we went to,... Read More front row seats for the helicopter tour, etc... It was also really awesome that when we had an issue with our zip-lining reservation, we didn't have to stress, Mindy just took care of it for us and also made sure the rest of our excursions were all set. We will definitely recommend Mindy to friends and family and will use her again for our future trips!

2017-03-24T15:47:37 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy that you had a great honeymoon. I look forward to helping you and Adam plan many more vacations!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Sonia P

If there is one thing I am recommending all my brides to be is that they need to have help with planning their honeymoon and they should definitely reach out to Mindy! The first resort in Costa Rica was a perfect way to start just relaxing and catching up on some much needed... Read More sleep. It definitely spoke to my taste and preference for a vacation. The Nayara hotel could not have been any more romantic. I am so glad we saved this for the end. I don't think we would have had the energy to do all the activities had we not had some time to rest first. The staff was support friendly and accommodating. My husband forgot his ring in the hotel and they made sure we received it even though they could not send it from Costa Rica the hotel manager sent it when he came to the states on business. This was really above and beyond service! Chris and I didn't even know what we wanted for our honeymoon and Mindy gave us exactly what we needed. I highly recommend!

2017-03-17T13:43:05 Response from the vendor

Sonia, it was my pleasure helping you and Chris plan your dream honeymoon. So happy that Chris' wedding ring was sent back to you.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Nicole T

Mindy was absolutely amazing from start to finish on planning my honeymoon vacation! She removed all of the stress i was having from wedding planning and created the trip of a life time for my husband and myself. Mindy spent time talking to us on the phone to determine our likes... Read More and dislikes of previous trips and had both of us fill out Questionairres. SHe listened to our concerns and gave my husband and i 3 choices for honeymoon destinations based off of our conversations. We ultimately went with thailand which i would have never dreamed of choosing. From start to finish she planned everything, excursions based off of ouur interests, to airport to hotel and hotel to airport transportation everythng was covered. I had no anxiety about what the next step was or whether e would be stranded in a foreign country. after my co workers saw my honeymoon pics they asked me for my entire itinerary stating that they were disappointed they hadnt choosen thailand for themselves. Thank you so much Mindy for giving my husband and i a trip of a life time!!! We would do it again 1,000 times over

2017-03-10T06:21:55 Response from the vendor

Nicole, I'm thrilled that you and Frank had a wonderful honeymoon! I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Kelli B

Mindy at My Vacation Lady did an incredible job setting up our honeymoon! She took care of every last detail & we really had an amazing time. She knew exactly what we were looking for & we didn't have to worry about a thing. We traveled to multiple cities in Iceland and each... Read More trip went exactly according to plan- it was a great feeling to not stress out about it and then to also have it all go so well! We are so happy to have had her help with this- you should definitely contact her!

2017-03-02T06:38:47 Response from the vendor

Kelli, it was my pleasure helping you and Doug plan your honeymoon to Iceland. I'm so glad you had a fabulous time in Iceland and Paris!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Gina H

My husband and I were not sure where to start with the honeymoon process. We wanted it be as stress-free as possible, after all of the craziness of wedding planning! My Vacation Lady made that happen for us! From our first phone conversation, we knew we were in great hands.... Read More Mindy asked us thoughtful questions to gain a better understanding of what we wanted and dreamed for our honeymoon. After coming up with sample itineraries, she answered all of our questions and assisted us in coming up with alternative options. She was very open with us on what would meet our interests and budget needs. In the end, we decided on a Caribbean vacation in Antigua, and it exceeded our expectations! We had a blissful time and it was just what we needed after 14 months of wedding planning! The resorts we stayed in were beautiful, and we knew we made the right choice. If you want a stress-free honeymoon planning process, My Vacation Lady is the way to go. Thank you, Mindy, for all of your time and effort to help us have our dream honeymoon and one we will always remember!

2017-02-05T16:27:04 Response from the vendor

Gina, it was my pleasure to help you and Ryan plan your dream honeymoon. So glad that you loved it!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Ashley B

We had an awesome time on our honeymoon. Mindy was able to get us upgrades at both hotels and we got special club access at our hotel in Kauai. Definitely would recommend Mindy to anyone planning their honeymoon!

2017-01-16T12:29:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ashley. So glad that you and Mike had a fabulous honeymoon!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Lauren O

My husband and I decided we wanted to explore working with a travel agent to book our honeymoon because we had our hands full already with all of the wedding planning. We had never used a travel agent before and weren't sure if it would be worthwhile. After an introductory... Read More conversation with Mindy we knew she was the perfect person to help us plan our dream honeymoon. She asked all of the right questions to get a feel for what we were interested in and what we weren't interested in and had great suggestions. We had been considering going to both Ireland and Greece on our honeymoon and offered great insight that made us realize we were trying to do way too much and would be better off doing just Greece for our honeymoon. The entire process of planning the honeymoon couldn't have gone more smoothly. Mindy provided us with great options for hotels and activities and was so patient in answering all of our questions. It was so much fun to get to look through all of the things we could do and picking the activities! The honeymoon turned out to be even better than we had dreamed. Every single detail had been thought of and taken care of in advance. Pick-up/drop off from the hotels, tickets for all activities, detailed itineraries, and an emergency number that we could call if anything came up during the trip. Every hotel we checked into provided us with complimentary treats (e.g., bottles of wine, chocolates) and we received complimentary upgrades at every hotel. We were able to really relax and make the most of the honeymoon because we weren't stressed about any logistics. We'll definitely be working with Mindy on all of our vacations in the future! Next stop - Ireland! :)

2017-01-03T07:16:15 Response from the vendor

So glad that you and Dennis had a wonderful honeymoon to Greece. I look forward to helping you plan your vacation to Ireland!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Brian N

I cannot stress enough how happy my wife and I are that we chose to work with Mindy! She helped to put together our honeymoon to Hawaii and she made the process very easy and stress free. When shopping around for a honeymoon we started to become overwhelmed with all of the... Read More options available to us. We had spoken with a few other travel agents who, while very nice and provided some good options, were quick to provide only the options from one particular destination they specialized in. This is where Mindy sets herself apart. Instead of giving us one destination, she took the time to get to know us and interview us about our likes and dislikes, and what we considered the perfect honeymoon. That helped us narrow down a world of honeymoon options into just a few that were designed just with us in mind. All in all we had a fantastic time in Hawaii, Mindy took care of every detail for us from the flights to rental cars to hotels to activities and it all went off without a hitch. Do not hesitate to use Mindy for all of your travel needs, we certainly will!

2017-01-03T07:16:55 Response from the vendor

Brian, I'm so glad that you and Ali had a wonderful honeymoon! I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Susie B

Mindy is was an absolute pleasure to work with. She planned our beyond perfect honeymoon to Ireland and Italy. Every detail was exactly what we had hoped for- from hotel accommodations, to transportation arrangements, wine tours, private cooking classes and everything in... Read More between it was so amazing. She took all the stress out of planning our honeymoon while we were planning our wedding. She recommended excellent accommodations and itineraries that exceeded our expectations and met our budget. Mindy is a MUST for anyone planning a honeymoon or even a romantic getaway. We can't wait to work with Mindy again in the near future.

2016-12-06T06:39:50 Response from the vendor

Susie, I'm so glad that you and Pat had a fabulous honeymoon. Thanks so much for referring your sister to me! Looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Jason D

Mindy was such a pleasure to work with on planning the honeymoon of our dreams! From the first time my wife and I spoke with her, she was very organized and wanted to know exactly what we wanted for our perfect honeymoon. We ended up going to Greece (Athens, Mykonos, Santorini)... Read More for 12 days and everything was absolutely amazing. With all the wedding planning we were focusing on, we appreciated how much time, effort, and detail Mindy put into planning our honeymoon. She provided sample itineraries for us to look at and help us decide what we wanted to do while in Greece. She made sure our honeymoon was everything we ever wanted while also staying within our budget. My wife and I will be going through Mindy for any trips we will be taking in the future. Thank you once again for helping us plan our dream honeymoon! Everything was so perfect!

2016-12-02T12:34:02 Response from the vendor

Jason, it was my pleasure helping you and Alyssa plan your honeymoon to Greece and I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations! Thanks for allowing My Vacation Lady to be a part of this very special time in your lives!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Robin S

Mindy was so helpful and patient in helping us plan our dream honeymoon! With all of the details of the wedding we were focusing on, we really appreciated how much time and stress that Mindy took off of our plates in researching the various destinations, accommodations and... Read More excursions for our honeymoon. We initially had so many different ideas of where we should go on our honeymoon, but with Mindy's dedicated time spent getting to know what we liked and what our must-have were for a perfect honeymoon, we were finally able to decide on a destination. Mindy even provided sample itineraries of the various destinations we were considering, which really made the decision making process so easy! We wound up deciding on French Polynesia (Tahiti, Moorea & Bora Bora), which was the ultimate dream honeymoon. Mindy was always so responsive to our many questions throughout the planning process and really kept our budget in consideration while planning our various options. On our honeymoon, there was not a worry to be had or an excursion not planned, as Mindy had everything arranged and organized for us. How stress-free! I can't imagine travel any other way now, so stress-free! Thank you so much Mindy for all of your help - you were such a pleasure to work with and everything was an absolute dream!

2016-11-07T06:56:27 Response from the vendor

Robin, it was my pleasure to help you and Alex plan your dream honeymoon to French Polynesia. I'm so glad that it was wonderful. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Ashley C

Mindy helped my wife and I plan our dream honeymoon to Tahiti. From our first conversation she took the time to really get to know us so that she could make truly personalized recommendations for our trip down to every detail including location, hotels/resorts, excursions, and... Read More dining. We had the most amazing time of our lives and thanks to Mindy every part of the trip was perfect - we wouldn't change a thing. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for help booking a trip and look forward to working with her in the future! Thank's Mindy!!

2016-10-12T10:36:54 Response from the vendor

Frank, it was my pleasure helping you and Ashley plan your dream honeymoon. So glad that you had the most amazing time! I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Kaitlin B

My Vacation Lady made all of our honeymoon dreams come true. She was easy to work with and very efficient. When we first started working with her she found us airline tickets to Greece at a ridiculously low price. We wouldn't have kept our trip within budget without her help!... Read More Further, the hotels and excursions she booked were amazing. Every detail was handled and we didn't have to worry about anything which was perfect after planning a big wedding. It's hard to put into words just how perfect the trip was & we would not have had such an amazing trip without Mindy! We highly, highly recommend her!!

2016-09-12T06:39:29 Response from the vendor

Kaitlin, it was my pleasure to help you and James plan your dream honeymoon to Greece! So glad you had a fabulous time and I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Amy C

My Vacation Lady made planning a honeymoon completely stress free. She knew exactly what my me and my husband wanted out of a trip and she made that happen. I would highly recommend Mindy as a travel agent. Our honeymoon was perfect.

2016-08-26T06:50:00 Response from the vendor

Amy, it was my pleasure helping you and Tom plan your dream honeymoon! Looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Katie K

Honeymoon in HEAVEN! My Vacation Lady was amazing from the very beginning. Mindy helped my now wife and I select the island of our dreams (Turks and Caicos). As many people know, planning a wedding can be very stressful and to know that Mindy had our honeymoon all taken care of... Read More was such a relief. From booking the resort and plane tickets – to setting up a beach dinner and booze cruise. She was very thorough and professional. We hope to make many more trips – and Mindy will be the first person we call.

2016-08-10T12:54:25 Response from the vendor

Dan, it was my pleasure to help you and Katie plan your Turks and Caicos honeymoon. So glad you had a fabulous time and I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Hannah M

Mindy was amazing to work with. She spent time to speak with us to learn what we were looking for in planning our ultimate honeymoon experience. We told her the budget and some places we had in mind. She gave us 3 sample itineraries to help us determine where we wanted to go.... Read More After we chose our spot she went through all excurcsions we were interested in and came up with the ultimate itinerary. She was very responsive. Super organized and had great advice. She even followed up after we got back with a kind and thoughtful note. Our next vacation we hope to use My Vacation Lady again.

2016-08-07T07:24:32 Response from the vendor

Hannah, it was my pleasure helping you and Ian plan your dream honeymoon to French Polynesia. Thank you for recommending Matthew and Chelsey to My Vacation Lady. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations/ !