My Vacation Lady wants to plan your honeymoon!

My Vacation Lady has been helping couples, just like you, plan their dream honeymoons since 1994. We have been awarded top honors from The Knot and Wedding Wire. We're different from other travel agents and you'll see why we've earned them by our 1 of a kind honeymoon consultation.

Honeymoon

Honeymoon Planning, Planning

10 Ascot Place, No.Brunswick, NJ (732) 418-0819

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Katie K

Honeymoon in HEAVEN! My Vacation Lady was amazing from the very beginning. Mindy helped my now wife and I select the island of our dreams (Turks and Caicos). As many people know, planning a wedding can be very stressful and to know that Mindy had our honeymoon all taken care of... Read More was such a relief. From booking the resort and plane tickets – to setting up a beach dinner and booze cruise. She was very thorough and professional. We hope to make many more trips – and Mindy will be the first person we call.

2016-08-10T12:54:25 Response from the vendor

Dan, it was my pleasure to help you and Katie plan your Turks and Caicos honeymoon. So glad you had a fabulous time and I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Suzannah L

I am so thankful to have booked my honeymoon with Mindy! She truly made the planning process stress-free and seamless. From our initial conference call with Mindy, my husband and I knew we were making the right decision. Mindy is extremely knowledgable, and offered great advice... Read More in helping choose the perfect location for us. I wanted a tropical experience, preferably with an overwater bungalow, while my husband was deadest on an all-inclusive to ensure a worry-free trip. We both wanted something relaxing, with great food and optional excursions (we're not big on nightlife). Mindy thoughtfully suggested Riveria Maya (a location we hadn't even considered) as a destination for us, as they just opened the first overwater bungalows in the area -- we couldn't have been happier with the suggestion! The trip was perfect!! My husband and I spent 7 days at a larger resort near great excursions and activities, and then transferred to the Palafitos of El Dorado Maroma for the last 3 days of our trip. The palafitos (overwater bungalows) were an absolute dream come true- from glass floors in each room, to a private pool, private ocean access, and two butlers (yes, butlers), we truly felt like royalty. Mindy also scheduled our private car transfers to/from the airport and resorts to make sure every aspect of our trip went smoothly. It was apparent that booking with Mindy had some great advantages too- at each resort, we had the best room possible (top floor, ocean front infinity suite at the first resort and then the bungalow at the end of the pier, facing the beach to watch sunsets every night at the Palafitos). Both resorts also offered a gourmet all-inclusive package with a great quality and variety of food. The entire trip all we kept saying to eachother was how much Mindy nailed our wishlist. She truly provided us with a once-in-a-lifetime experience!! Thank you, Mindy! We can't wait to book a future trip with your guidance and expertise!

2017-06-03T12:04:43 Response from the vendor

Suzannah, I'm so glad that you and Joe LOVED your honeymoon! Thanks for allowing My Vacation Lady to be a part of this very special time of your lives.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Amy S

Mindy made our honeymoon planning stress-free, easy and fun, and the Hawaii honeymoon trip she planned for us was fantastic! All of the activities we did were great. Having Mindy book everything for us and book early was great. We had front row seats at the luau we went to,... Read More front row seats for the helicopter tour, etc... It was also really awesome that when we had an issue with our zip-lining reservation, we didn't have to stress, Mindy just took care of it for us and also made sure the rest of our excursions were all set. We will definitely recommend Mindy to friends and family and will use her again for our future trips!

2017-03-24T15:47:37 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy that you had a great honeymoon. I look forward to helping you and Adam plan many more vacations!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Sonia P

If there is one thing I am recommending all my brides to be is that they need to have help with planning their honeymoon and they should definitely reach out to Mindy! The first resort in Costa Rica was a perfect way to start just relaxing and catching up on some much needed... Read More sleep. It definitely spoke to my taste and preference for a vacation. The Nayara hotel could not have been any more romantic. I am so glad we saved this for the end. I don't think we would have had the energy to do all the activities had we not had some time to rest first. The staff was support friendly and accommodating. My husband forgot his ring in the hotel and they made sure we received it even though they could not send it from Costa Rica the hotel manager sent it when he came to the states on business. This was really above and beyond service! Chris and I didn't even know what we wanted for our honeymoon and Mindy gave us exactly what we needed. I highly recommend!

2017-03-17T13:43:05 Response from the vendor

Sonia, it was my pleasure helping you and Chris plan your dream honeymoon. So happy that Chris' wedding ring was sent back to you.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Nicole T

Mindy was absolutely amazing from start to finish on planning my honeymoon vacation! She removed all of the stress i was having from wedding planning and created the trip of a life time for my husband and myself. Mindy spent time talking to us on the phone to determine our likes... Read More and dislikes of previous trips and had both of us fill out Questionairres. SHe listened to our concerns and gave my husband and i 3 choices for honeymoon destinations based off of our conversations. We ultimately went with thailand which i would have never dreamed of choosing. From start to finish she planned everything, excursions based off of ouur interests, to airport to hotel and hotel to airport transportation everythng was covered. I had no anxiety about what the next step was or whether e would be stranded in a foreign country. after my co workers saw my honeymoon pics they asked me for my entire itinerary stating that they were disappointed they hadnt choosen thailand for themselves. Thank you so much Mindy for giving my husband and i a trip of a life time!!! We would do it again 1,000 times over

2017-03-10T06:21:55 Response from the vendor

Nicole, I'm thrilled that you and Frank had a wonderful honeymoon! I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Kelli B

Mindy at My Vacation Lady did an incredible job setting up our honeymoon! She took care of every last detail & we really had an amazing time. She knew exactly what we were looking for & we didn't have to worry about a thing. We traveled to multiple cities in Iceland and each... Read More trip went exactly according to plan- it was a great feeling to not stress out about it and then to also have it all go so well! We are so happy to have had her help with this- you should definitely contact her!

2017-03-02T06:38:47 Response from the vendor

Kelli, it was my pleasure helping you and Doug plan your honeymoon to Iceland. I'm so glad you had a fabulous time in Iceland and Paris!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Gina H

My husband and I were not sure where to start with the honeymoon process. We wanted it be as stress-free as possible, after all of the craziness of wedding planning! My Vacation Lady made that happen for us! From our first phone conversation, we knew we were in great hands.... Read More Mindy asked us thoughtful questions to gain a better understanding of what we wanted and dreamed for our honeymoon. After coming up with sample itineraries, she answered all of our questions and assisted us in coming up with alternative options. She was very open with us on what would meet our interests and budget needs. In the end, we decided on a Caribbean vacation in Antigua, and it exceeded our expectations! We had a blissful time and it was just what we needed after 14 months of wedding planning! The resorts we stayed in were beautiful, and we knew we made the right choice. If you want a stress-free honeymoon planning process, My Vacation Lady is the way to go. Thank you, Mindy, for all of your time and effort to help us have our dream honeymoon and one we will always remember!

2017-02-05T16:27:04 Response from the vendor

Gina, it was my pleasure to help you and Ryan plan your dream honeymoon. So glad that you loved it!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Ashley B

We had an awesome time on our honeymoon. Mindy was able to get us upgrades at both hotels and we got special club access at our hotel in Kauai. Definitely would recommend Mindy to anyone planning their honeymoon!

2017-01-16T12:29:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ashley. So glad that you and Mike had a fabulous honeymoon!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Lauren O

My husband and I decided we wanted to explore working with a travel agent to book our honeymoon because we had our hands full already with all of the wedding planning. We had never used a travel agent before and weren't sure if it would be worthwhile. After an introductory... Read More conversation with Mindy we knew she was the perfect person to help us plan our dream honeymoon. She asked all of the right questions to get a feel for what we were interested in and what we weren't interested in and had great suggestions. We had been considering going to both Ireland and Greece on our honeymoon and offered great insight that made us realize we were trying to do way too much and would be better off doing just Greece for our honeymoon. The entire process of planning the honeymoon couldn't have gone more smoothly. Mindy provided us with great options for hotels and activities and was so patient in answering all of our questions. It was so much fun to get to look through all of the things we could do and picking the activities! The honeymoon turned out to be even better than we had dreamed. Every single detail had been thought of and taken care of in advance. Pick-up/drop off from the hotels, tickets for all activities, detailed itineraries, and an emergency number that we could call if anything came up during the trip. Every hotel we checked into provided us with complimentary treats (e.g., bottles of wine, chocolates) and we received complimentary upgrades at every hotel. We were able to really relax and make the most of the honeymoon because we weren't stressed about any logistics. We'll definitely be working with Mindy on all of our vacations in the future! Next stop - Ireland! :)

2017-01-03T07:16:15 Response from the vendor

So glad that you and Dennis had a wonderful honeymoon to Greece. I look forward to helping you plan your vacation to Ireland!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Brian N

I cannot stress enough how happy my wife and I are that we chose to work with Mindy! She helped to put together our honeymoon to Hawaii and she made the process very easy and stress free. When shopping around for a honeymoon we started to become overwhelmed with all of the... Read More options available to us. We had spoken with a few other travel agents who, while very nice and provided some good options, were quick to provide only the options from one particular destination they specialized in. This is where Mindy sets herself apart. Instead of giving us one destination, she took the time to get to know us and interview us about our likes and dislikes, and what we considered the perfect honeymoon. That helped us narrow down a world of honeymoon options into just a few that were designed just with us in mind. All in all we had a fantastic time in Hawaii, Mindy took care of every detail for us from the flights to rental cars to hotels to activities and it all went off without a hitch. Do not hesitate to use Mindy for all of your travel needs, we certainly will!

2017-01-03T07:16:55 Response from the vendor

Brian, I'm so glad that you and Ali had a wonderful honeymoon! I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Susie B

Mindy is was an absolute pleasure to work with. She planned our beyond perfect honeymoon to Ireland and Italy. Every detail was exactly what we had hoped for- from hotel accommodations, to transportation arrangements, wine tours, private cooking classes and everything in... Read More between it was so amazing. She took all the stress out of planning our honeymoon while we were planning our wedding. She recommended excellent accommodations and itineraries that exceeded our expectations and met our budget. Mindy is a MUST for anyone planning a honeymoon or even a romantic getaway. We can't wait to work with Mindy again in the near future.

2016-12-06T06:39:50 Response from the vendor

Susie, I'm so glad that you and Pat had a fabulous honeymoon. Thanks so much for referring your sister to me! Looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Jason D

Mindy was such a pleasure to work with on planning the honeymoon of our dreams! From the first time my wife and I spoke with her, she was very organized and wanted to know exactly what we wanted for our perfect honeymoon. We ended up going to Greece (Athens, Mykonos, Santorini)... Read More for 12 days and everything was absolutely amazing. With all the wedding planning we were focusing on, we appreciated how much time, effort, and detail Mindy put into planning our honeymoon. She provided sample itineraries for us to look at and help us decide what we wanted to do while in Greece. She made sure our honeymoon was everything we ever wanted while also staying within our budget. My wife and I will be going through Mindy for any trips we will be taking in the future. Thank you once again for helping us plan our dream honeymoon! Everything was so perfect!

2016-12-02T12:34:02 Response from the vendor

Jason, it was my pleasure helping you and Alyssa plan your honeymoon to Greece and I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations! Thanks for allowing My Vacation Lady to be a part of this very special time in your lives!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Robin S

Mindy was so helpful and patient in helping us plan our dream honeymoon! With all of the details of the wedding we were focusing on, we really appreciated how much time and stress that Mindy took off of our plates in researching the various destinations, accommodations and... Read More excursions for our honeymoon. We initially had so many different ideas of where we should go on our honeymoon, but with Mindy's dedicated time spent getting to know what we liked and what our must-have were for a perfect honeymoon, we were finally able to decide on a destination. Mindy even provided sample itineraries of the various destinations we were considering, which really made the decision making process so easy! We wound up deciding on French Polynesia (Tahiti, Moorea & Bora Bora), which was the ultimate dream honeymoon. Mindy was always so responsive to our many questions throughout the planning process and really kept our budget in consideration while planning our various options. On our honeymoon, there was not a worry to be had or an excursion not planned, as Mindy had everything arranged and organized for us. How stress-free! I can't imagine travel any other way now, so stress-free! Thank you so much Mindy for all of your help - you were such a pleasure to work with and everything was an absolute dream!

2016-11-07T06:56:27 Response from the vendor

Robin, it was my pleasure to help you and Alex plan your dream honeymoon to French Polynesia. I'm so glad that it was wonderful. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Ashley C

Mindy helped my wife and I plan our dream honeymoon to Tahiti. From our first conversation she took the time to really get to know us so that she could make truly personalized recommendations for our trip down to every detail including location, hotels/resorts, excursions, and... Read More dining. We had the most amazing time of our lives and thanks to Mindy every part of the trip was perfect - we wouldn't change a thing. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for help booking a trip and look forward to working with her in the future! Thank's Mindy!!

2016-10-12T10:36:54 Response from the vendor

Frank, it was my pleasure helping you and Ashley plan your dream honeymoon. So glad that you had the most amazing time! I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Kaitlin B

My Vacation Lady made all of our honeymoon dreams come true. She was easy to work with and very efficient. When we first started working with her she found us airline tickets to Greece at a ridiculously low price. We wouldn't have kept our trip within budget without her help!... Read More Further, the hotels and excursions she booked were amazing. Every detail was handled and we didn't have to worry about anything which was perfect after planning a big wedding. It's hard to put into words just how perfect the trip was & we would not have had such an amazing trip without Mindy! We highly, highly recommend her!!

2016-09-12T06:39:29 Response from the vendor

Kaitlin, it was my pleasure to help you and James plan your dream honeymoon to Greece! So glad you had a fabulous time and I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Amy C

My Vacation Lady made planning a honeymoon completely stress free. She knew exactly what my me and my husband wanted out of a trip and she made that happen. I would highly recommend Mindy as a travel agent. Our honeymoon was perfect.

2016-08-26T06:50:00 Response from the vendor

Amy, it was my pleasure helping you and Tom plan your dream honeymoon! Looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Hannah M

Mindy was amazing to work with. She spent time to speak with us to learn what we were looking for in planning our ultimate honeymoon experience. We told her the budget and some places we had in mind. She gave us 3 sample itineraries to help us determine where we wanted to go.... Read More After we chose our spot she went through all excurcsions we were interested in and came up with the ultimate itinerary. She was very responsive. Super organized and had great advice. She even followed up after we got back with a kind and thoughtful note. Our next vacation we hope to use My Vacation Lady again.

2016-08-07T07:24:32 Response from the vendor

Hannah, it was my pleasure helping you and Ian plan your dream honeymoon to French Polynesia. Thank you for recommending Matthew and Chelsey to My Vacation Lady. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations/ !

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

Planning our honeymoon with My Vacation Lady was a great decision! The idea of going to Thailand and piecing together the flights, hotels and tours was so daunting to think about, as we were planning our wedding at the same time. It was so reassuring to know that Mindy was... Read More always on top of every detail and her response time was so quick. The itinerary that Mindy put together worked out perfectly and the flight times fit in very well. She worked within our budget and we were able to experience everything we wanted to do. Traveling to the other side of the world was easier than we had expected with Mindy's help. We felt at ease, knowing that she has had years of experience and we were totally prepared. Thank you very much to Mindy and My Vacation Lady, for helping us to plan our honeymoon! We didn't have to worry about all of the mind-numbing details and were able to just focus on the enjoyment of an incredible journey that we will never forget!

2016-08-03T10:48:39 Response from the vendor

Jen, it was my pleasure to help you and Jay plan your honeymoon. So glad you had a great time in Thailand.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Hayley W

Mindy from my Vacation Lady was amazing! She planned our whole honeymoon, giving us tips and tricks along the way. Mindy booked all our awesome tours and beautiful hotels. She and her staff were on call 24/7 if we needed them. I highly recommend this company, especially Mindy... Read More if you're looking for a travel planner or agent. I will definitely be using Mindy's services in the future!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Erin O

My husband and I loved using Mindy @MyVacationLady she was very informative and really listened to our wants and needs for our honeymoon. Our biggest concern was using a travel agent that knew about our destination, but we were excited and relieved to know that Mindy also had... Read More been to French Polynesia herself, so she knew what she was talking about while answering any of our questions about Moorea and Bora Bora. Thank you so much Mindy for helping us make our honeymoon a dream come true!!

2016-07-30T09:31:46 Response from the vendor

Erin, it was my pleasure to help you and Mark plan your dream honeymoon to Moorea and Bora Bora. I loved seeing the pictures you posted on Instagram! I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

Mindy from My Vacation Lady was phenomenal as our destination wedding planner !!! She always went above and beyond to provide exceptional service. All of my guests were extremely happy with her services , responsiveness to questions/service as well as her personality. As our... Read More wedding planner, navigating us through our Mexican destination wedding, Mindy was always able to help us with our planning and remained in contact with our resort to provide the best service :) !! Couldn't have picked a better person to help plan a wedding of my dreams ! Thanks Mindy!

2016-07-18T06:53:40 Response from the vendor

Ann, it was my pleasure helping you and Jason plan your destination wedding! Hoping to help you plan many more vacations!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Andrea L

My Vacation Lady helped us plan a truly amazing honeymoon to Bali. From our initial consultation, which was in-depth and thoughtful, to making recommendations for final selections, Mindy was very responsive and understanding of the things that we were looking for. Mindy and her... Read More team provided everything that we needed to make things very easy for us every step of the way on the trip of a lifetime. Definitely would recommend to others! Thank you again, Mindy!

2016-07-09T15:24:55 Response from the vendor

Andrea, it was a pleasure working with you and Joe to plan your dream honeymoon. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Erica R

"My Vacation Lady was excellent and the time Mindy spent with us trying to figure out what our needs and wants were truly came through during our honeymoon! We knew she had found the PERFECT place for us the second we got to Anguilla! We can honestly say "it was the Honeymoon of... Read More our dreams!" We will definitely be using Mindy for our future travel plans... from the bottom of our hearts "THANK YOU to OUR Vacation Lady!"

2016-07-07T11:52:30 Response from the vendor

Erica, it was my pleasure to help you and Andrew plan your dream honeymoon! Looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Catherine E

Mindy helped us plan our honeymoon to Playa Mujeres and it was everything we hoped for! We were impressed from the very start with how detailed she was during the phone consultation. I had not expected it to be so in-depth, but it was clear she knows her stuff and was determined... Read More to find the ideal location based on our needs. She gave us a handful of options and once we chose, she took care of our flights, hotel reservation, and private airport transfers. I felt 100% comfortable that we were going someplace safe, with high quality accommodations, and where we could simply unwind from wedding planning. She listened to our expectations and then exceeded them. I will never forget this trip and we will absolutely use Mindy in the future!

2016-06-17T14:37:47 Response from the vendor

Catherine, it was my pleasure to help you and Mike plan your dream honeymoon! I look forward to helping you plan many more!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Suzanne C

We feel so lucky to have found My Vacation Lady! Mindy's thorough questionnaire and interview assured she would get to know us. She truly helped us narrow down the destination of our dreams, FIJI, and also the perfect resort for us! What a pleasure to work with someone who... Read More really enjoys what they do and makes honeymoon planning one less thing for couples to worry about! Thanks Mindy for planning a trip that was truly one of the best vacations we've ever had and one we'll always treasure! We're recommending My Vacation Lady to all our friends and family! Brian and Suzanne

2016-06-10T17:33:57 Response from the vendor

Suzanne, it was my pleasure to help you and Brian plan your dream honeymoon to Fiji!! Thanks in advance for recommending me to all of your friends and family.