My Wedding Ceremony Officiants .com

Nondenominational, Christian, Spiritual

Ceremony, Wedding

Lehigh Valley, Philadelphia, Poconos, Western NJ, DE, and MD (484) 519-0880

Reviewed on 12/15/2017

Reverend Pun was wonderful, and our ceremony was just perfect for us. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Kayleen F

Marc was great. We planned our wedding in 5 weeks and Marc made the whole process seamless!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Kathleen F

Rev. Marc Pun was amazing!!!! All of our guests thought that he was a family friend :) He was so warm and funny and made our rehearsal and wedding ceremony very memorable! Thank you again for being part of our special day!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Kareema J

Everything was wonderful. Couldn't had a better day.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Kashi J

Reverend Marc Pun was outstanding from beginning to end. His calm demeanor, sense of humor and helpfulness made this important part of our wedding planning very easy. We were originally going to do a courthouse wedding, but at the last minute decided to go with a small... Read More ceremony and reception instead. As soon as we made this change I started frantically searching for an officiant and stopped the moment I came across Reverend Pun. I liked all of the positive testimonials I read online, so I decided to set up a consultation. I was impressed with his office's prompt responses to my email messages. Once we met Reverend Pun in person we knew we found our officiant. The process was easy and it was great planning this important part of our day him. He asked lots of questions and made us feel valued. The day of the ceremony Reverend Pun was great. The ceremony was heartfelt and he added just the right touch of spirituality and reverence that we wanted. We also loved that he is tech savvy. It was great to receive a reminder text about our upcoming appointment and a YouTube link about our certified marriage record once we were married. We highly recommend My Wedding Ceremony Officiants. The fees are some of the best in the Lehigh Valley. Thank you Reverend Pun!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Tara B

Marc was recommended to us by our photographer and we are SO lucky he was able to perform our wedding ceremony! He made the planning process stress-free and allowed us to customize our vows and ceremony, always offering tips and suggestions but never making us feel as though we... Read More had to do things a certain way. The day of our wedding was incredibly hot but Marc didn't bat an eye even though we had an outdoor ceremony planned. He won over our guests with jokes and laughter and performed the ceremony with a calm and steady voice despite the ridiculous heat and the thunder and lightning heading our way. I think any other officiant would have sped up or rushed our vows but Marc remained calm and collected... I'm also pretty sure he had arranged some sort of deal with the weather because as soon as the ceremony was over and the last guest was up on the porch for cocktail hour, the sky opened up with thunder, lightning, and pouring rain! We are so grateful for Marc's professionalism, kindness, sincerity, and care for making our wedding day the best day ever.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Kathleen V

LOVED working with Marc Pun. We knew he was the perfect fit from the first time we spoke to him on the phone. Great sense of humor, very easy to like and very professional. He arrived promptly, performed a wonderful ceremony, and I'm so glad he stayed to have a slice of cake... Read More and celebrate with us. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a Reverend, he was wonderful!

2017-07-02T19:52:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kathy for the compliment! I really enjoyed working with you guys! You guys definitely knew what you wanted and I was so glad that we were a perfect fit for each other. Your cake looked so awesome I had to taste it too.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Mecca C

Reverend Marc performed our ceremony in our cozy and intimate at home wedding. It was an amazing event and much more than we had expected. He worked with us every step of the way to ensure that our special day was truly unforgettable. Rev Marc is kind, genuine, and was an all... Read More around wonderful guest in our home. We strongly recommend him for high quality and professional service. He made us two gals very happy!

2017-03-20T14:05:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you gals for your kind and warm words! I am truly honored to have the opportunity to celebrate with you, your family, and friends! I wish you both many years of happiness and love!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Eboni M

Words cannot express how pleased I am with our service. I sought Pun Nuptials after reading their website and getting a sense that they truly love what they do. I'm so glad I called them. Our big day was everything we desired. It was incredibly romantic and very intimate within... Read More the Serenity Room. Our Officiant Rev. Marc Pun was proffessional and made it a very comfortable and relaxed setting. Really beyond our expectation. I also had the opportunity to work with Rev. Brenda Pun who was so understanding of my wishes and we had the most delightful chats. To sum it up I will gladly encourage anyone who is looking for Officiants who are professional, personable, and mindful of your needs as a couple to call Pun Nuptials.

2017-01-09T18:45:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you Eboni for your kind words! I am elated that we were able to provide everything you wished for. We wish you and Jerrell a lifetime of joy and happiness!