For Love and Beauty: Mychelle LeVan Photography

Every love story is so unique and beautiful, I feel so privileged to have the honor to be the one at your side on one of the most important days of your life! I have such a passion for preserving the love between my couples and creating memories that will last a lifetime and will be carried down for generations to come. Leaving a legacy of love, an EPIC kind of love, is YOUR legacy with us! *** Houston, Texas and Worldwide: Bridal, Weddings and Engagements. I am passionate about capturing the feelings and emotions of the day rather than just what is being seen. I love photographs and what they represent. Let's not miss an opportunity of meeting one another! Call or email me today and set up a free consultation!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Lauren L

Mychelle and her team were one of the first vendors we chose and we are so glad we did. From the very first meeting my husband and I could tell that she really cares about what she does and wanted us to have the best experience possible. Mychelle has such a great personality and... Read More is so easy and fun to work with. We did our engagement, bridal and wedding photography with her and could not have been happier. The pictures are beautiful. We did not hire a wedding day coordinator and Mychelle and her staff filled that void. They were there for us every step of the way, even down to having a tide pen for grass stains from taking pictures. Our wedding guests just had the nicest compliments about our photographers and stated how professional they were. If you are looking for a great photographer for your wedding look I further.

2017-08-18T18:43:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you So much Lauren! xoxo M

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Miranda D

What can I say about Mychelle? Well for starters she is wonderful, friendly, enthusiastic, and overall amazing. My husband and I hired her for our engagement and wedding photos. I never thought you could look at pictures and relive a day to the fullest, but when I received my... Read More wedding pictures all the emotions from that day just came rushing back. Mychelle is talented and so kind. She will make you feel comfortable and care free while taking pictures. Matthew and I have found a lifelong photographer, and a great friend. If you haven’t found your photographer yet, she is the one for you. Trust me!!

2016-07-05T13:32:02 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Miranda! xoxo M

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Ali H

Mychelle and her team were amazing!! They were very flexible with our wedding happening during Hurricane Harvey. The pictures turned out amazing and they were the sweetest people to work with. I would recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Yasmin H

Mychelle was beyond excellent! She assisted me with my DIY wedding in June, and was beyond helpful. I am more than happy with my pictures, and could not recommend her more. We experienced some rain during our wedding, and she helped us make the most of it by taking the most... Read More beautiful pictures of us in the rain! She is perfect! Thank you Mychelle you are the so sweet and with a great kind heart!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Amanda M

We had the pleasure of meeting with Mychelle for a pre-wedding/couple/engagement session a couple of weeks before our wedding. Until then the only pictures we had were those we had taken of ourselves (hooray for "us-ies"), or those we asked others to quickly snap. We had no... Read More idea what to expect, or how to pose/smile/stand/etc., but from the very beginning she made us feel completely at ease and was an excellent coach. By the end of our session we were even coming up with a few ideas of our own. Mychelle is simply a delight and had us laughing and enjoying every minute of the time we spent with her, so we were happy to oblige with every rock, bridge, meadow, and cliffside scenery challenge she tossed our way. Good thing too, because we are so happy with the images and the way she captured the love and silliness that is us. We plan to book a family session with her on her next Seattle summer trip. I could not recommend Mychelle LeVan more highly! Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Corinne D

Mychelle took our engagement photos for us this weekend in Washington at Mt. Rainier while she was here visiting her family, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! She kept in consistent communication with me leading up to our session (which was important since we... Read More had to find each other on top of a mountain with no cell reception!). Sher was prepared and professional, she took her time (2 and a half hours!) to make sure we got a wide variety of different shots in different beautiful locations. Most importantly for us, she was so genuine and personable, and immediately made us feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera, which made for such a fun and memorable experience. I can't wait to see how amazing the photos turn out, and will add to this review as soon as we see them!

2017-08-18T18:43:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Corinne! xoxo M

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Twee S

Mychelle is wonderful! She went above and beyond for my husband and I during our "redo" shoot. We contacted her after our original photos came back from the wedding, and we did not get the intimate portraits that we wanted due to rain and timing of the wedding. And even though... Read More it also rained during our redo shoot, Mychelle exceeded expectations to make sure we captured beautiful pictures that day. She was patient, made sure that I was comfortable and her enthusiasm was contagious! She also found the perfect venue (The Overlook) near our home to shoot the pics. They were breathtakingly beautiful and exactly what we wanted. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or a nicer photographer! She's the best. Thanks, Mychelle!

2017-01-06T13:41:54 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure! xoxo M

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Hanna G

Mychelle recently photographed our engagement and wedding photos. We have fallen in love with the photos that were taken. They all turned out so lovely, it is hard to choose our favorites.. haha! Mychelle has such natural talent and knows how to make you feel comfortable in... Read More front of the camera. She is truly the best photographer I have ever worked with and her genuine, friendly, joyful personality is an added bonus. Thank you so much Mychelle LeVan Photography for a great experience and for all the hard work you put in to capturing our special day!

2017-01-25T15:46:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Hanna!! xoxo M

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Abby A

Mychelle LeVan Photography is amazing!! Mychelle recently did our wedding photos and they turned out beautiful, we have gotten so many compliments! She makes taking photos fun and comfortable and her first priority is you. I would highly recommend Mychelle to anybody looking for... Read More professional photos no matter what the occasion. Thank you again Mychelle for capturing our special day, we will definitely be using you for all future photo sessions!! :)

2016-11-17T19:09:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Abby! xoxo M

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Kayla C

We are so thankful to have found Mychelle LeVan to photograph our wedding!! Our big day is in 2017, but so far Mychelle has gone above and beyond any and all expectations my fiancé and I had for a photographer. She has been so accommodating and was more than willing to travel... Read More about 3-4 hours to Luckenbach in order to capture our engagement photos at the same place the proposal was. Our friends and family are in AWE of our engagement photos! She is so professional and the service she provides is absolutely amazing! When we had our first initial meeting with Mychelle before booking her, I was so impressed at how relaxed and comfortable she was able to make my fiancé feel! I am so excited to have her be a part of our wedding in May and cannot wait to see the end result! I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for a photographer!! She truly is amazing at what she does!!

2017-08-18T18:44:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kayla! xoxo M

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Kerrie S

Mychelle was so professional she made taking photos such a fun and natural thing. Our pictures came out to be everything and more we envisioned. We had a blast with her and will be using her again.

2016-11-06T20:17:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Karrie!! I loved coming out to meet you and David! Thank you again for inviting me in to capture your engagements! I look forward too seeing and hearing all about your New York Wedding!!! xoxo M

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Ofonime A

I had the pleasure of meeting Mychelle at a Halloween gathering with a group of friends a couple years ago. I had seen some of the work she had done, and thought, "Geez, these are spectacular" Then... we got engaged, and i knew right then, that there was no one other than... Read More Mychelle for the job. Mychelle was very knowledgeable about the scenic areas for engagement pictures, and was very accommodating with how indecisive we could be. In the end, she paid great attention to our needs, worked with the setting, styling and organization of the shoot. She was not afraid to get on the ground, and in the bushes to get the perfect shot. Our engagement pictures are absolutely stunning. We ended up having a destination wedding, so she was not our photographer, but i plan to use her whenever i can in the future. maternity, baby, who knows :) Mychelle comes highly recommended. trust me, worth the investment.

2016-12-08T11:50:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ofonime!! I loved capturing you both!!! You have such an infectious smile! Makes my job easy. I look forward to the next time!! xo MyLP

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

I've known Mychelle for almost seven years. She has done a few sessions for me. She took some very sweet pictures of my newborn and my older daughter in my own home adding that really personal touch to my pictures. She most recently shot my wedding photos. She was well prepared... Read More and had a plan which I liked. It made the session go very quickly and our pictures turned out amazing. She captured several candid shots that really show who we are. She is professional, good at time management, and creative which I think is important when looking for the perfect photographer. I highly recommend Mychelle to photograph your special day.

2016-08-05T19:59:06 Response from the vendor

Awe Katie thank you so much!! I felt so honored to be a part of so many special moments in your life!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Natasha P

LeVan is so talented at what she does. It's always a plus when your photographer has a true passion for photography. I was quite nervous going in to do my Save The Date photos, but LeVan really gave us the direction we needed. She looks at all the details! She's so sweet and... Read More will work with you if needed. I definitely have a family photographer now! Thank you for Mychelle for capturing us so perfectly!

2016-07-20T20:27:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Natasha! What a great begining! xoxo M

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Courtney L

Mychelle did our engagements and wedding photos and they are my husbands and I favorite photos of us! She captured us perfectly and we are constantly getting compliments on our photos. We will definitely be using Mychelle for all future photos and I highly recommend her to all... Read More people interested in photographer.

2016-07-05T13:31:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Courtney!!! xoxo

Reviewed on 7/05/2016

Michelle did a GREAT job on our wedding photos. Everyone that has seen them just loves the pictures and feel that she captured the true essence of our very special day! Lance and I would recommend her services for your special occasion.

2016-07-05T13:31:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Sandra!!! xoxo

Mychelle LeVan

I'm the wife to my high school main squeeze. We enjoy escaping with each other on date nights when we can! We soak every minute in when we have the opportunity to have some kid free time, lol. We have 5 littles and one fur baby named Trigger (whom I really need a picture with). I try to take every opportunity to enjoy the outdoors when it's beautiful here in Texas. We love the outdoors! I am a very personable and trusting person and I love to make others around me feel comfortable and welcomed. I love to have fun too! =) Life is really too short not to lead with joy! Hope we meet! xoxo