For Love and Beauty: Mychelle LeVan Photography

Every love story is so unique and beautiful, I feel so privileged to have the honor to be the one at your side on one of the most important days of your life! I have such a passion for preserving the love between my couples and creating memories that will last a lifetime and will be carried down for generations to come. Leaving a legacy of love, an EPIC kind of love, is YOUR legacy with us! *** Houston, Texas and Worldwide: Bridal, Weddings and Engagements. I am passionate about capturing the feelings and emotions of the day rather than just what is being seen. I love photographs and what they represent. Let's not miss an opportunity of meeting one another! Call or email me today and set up a free consultation!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Miranda D

What can I say about Mychelle? Well for starters she is wonderful, friendly, enthusiastic, and overall amazing. My husband and I hired her for our engagement and wedding photos. I never thought you could look at pictures and relive a day to the fullest, but when I received my... Read More wedding pictures all the emotions from that day just came rushing back. Mychelle is talented and so kind. She will make you feel comfortable and care free while taking pictures. Matthew and I have found a lifelong photographer, and a great friend. If you haven’t found your photographer yet, she is the one for you. Trust me!!

2016-07-05T13:32:02 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Miranda! I just adore you both!!! I loved every minute and cherish our friendship come out of this special time!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Hanna G

Mychelle recently photographed our engagement and wedding photos. We have fallen in love with the photos that were taken. They all turned out so lovely, it is hard to choose our favorites.. haha! Mychelle has such natural talent and knows how to make you feel comfortable in... Read More front of the camera. She is truly the best photographer I have ever worked with and her genuine, friendly, joyful personality is an added bonus. Thank you so much Mychelle LeVan Photography for a great experience and for all the hard work you put in to capturing our special day!

2017-01-25T15:46:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Hanna!! It was such a memorable experience!! xoxo

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Kayla C

We are so thankful to have found Mychelle LeVan to photograph our wedding!! Our big day is in 2017, but so far Mychelle has gone above and beyond any and all expectations my fiancé and I had for a photographer. She has been so accommodating and was more than willing to travel... Read More about 3-4 hours to Luckenbach in order to capture our engagement photos at the same place the proposal was. Our friends and family are in AWE of our engagement photos! She is so professional and the service she provides is absolutely amazing! When we had our first initial meeting with Mychelle before booking her, I was so impressed at how relaxed and comfortable she was able to make my fiancé feel! I am so excited to have her be a part of our wedding in May and cannot wait to see the end result! I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for a photographer!! She truly is amazing at what she does!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Twee S

Mychelle is wonderful! She went above and beyond for my husband and I during our "redo" shoot. We contacted her after our original photos came back from the wedding, and we did not get the intimate portraits that we wanted due to rain and timing of the wedding. And even though... Read More it also rained during our redo shoot, Mychelle exceeded expectations to make sure we captured beautiful pictures that day. She was patient, made sure that I was comfortable and her enthusiasm was contagious! She also found the perfect venue (The Overlook) near our home to shoot the pics. They were breathtakingly beautiful and exactly what we wanted. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or a nicer photographer! She's the best. Thanks, Mychelle!

2017-01-06T13:41:54 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure! I'm so glad we made the rainy day work for us! =) . . . this took place this last fall of 2016 - not 2009 if anyone else is reading this. =) Thanks again Twee!!! Many blessings to you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Abby A

Mychelle LeVan Photography is amazing!! Mychelle recently did our wedding photos and they turned out beautiful, we have gotten so many compliments! She makes taking photos fun and comfortable and her first priority is you. I would highly recommend Mychelle to anybody looking for... Read More professional photos no matter what the occasion. Thank you again Mychelle for capturing our special day, we will definitely be using you for all future photo sessions!! :)

2016-11-17T19:09:31 Response from the vendor

Hey Abby!!!! Thank you sooooo much!! It was such an honor to be a part of your special day!! I truly felt touched to be the one who was invited to capture your wedding!!! I look forward to more photos in the future! ;) xoxo... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Kerrie S

Mychelle was so professional she made taking photos such a fun and natural thing. Our pictures came out to be everything and more we envisioned. We had a blast with her and will be using her again.

2016-11-06T20:17:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Karrie!! I loved coming out to meet you and David! Thank you again for inviting me in to capture your engagements! I look forward too seeing and hearing all about your New York Wedding!!! xoxo M

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Ofonime A

I had the pleasure of meeting Mychelle at a Halloween gathering with a group of friends a couple years ago. I had seen some of the work she had done, and thought, "Geez, these are spectacular" Then... we got engaged, and i knew right then, that there was no one other than... Read More Mychelle for the job. Mychelle was very knowledgeable about the scenic areas for engagement pictures, and was very accommodating with how indecisive we could be. In the end, she paid great attention to our needs, worked with the setting, styling and organization of the shoot. She was not afraid to get on the ground, and in the bushes to get the perfect shot. Our engagement pictures are absolutely stunning. We ended up having a destination wedding, so she was not our photographer, but i plan to use her whenever i can in the future. maternity, baby, who knows :) Mychelle comes highly recommended. trust me, worth the investment.

2016-12-08T11:50:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ofonime!! I loved capturing you both!!! You have such an infectious smile! Makes my job easy. I look forward to the next time!! xo MyLP

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

I've known Mychelle for almost seven years. She has done a few sessions for me. She took some very sweet pictures of my newborn and my older daughter in my own home adding that really personal touch to my pictures. She most recently shot my wedding photos. She was well prepared... Read More and had a plan which I liked. It made the session go very quickly and our pictures turned out amazing. She captured several candid shots that really show who we are. She is professional, good at time management, and creative which I think is important when looking for the perfect photographer. I highly recommend Mychelle to photograph your special day.

2016-08-05T19:59:06 Response from the vendor

Awe Katie thank you so much!! I felt so honored to be a part of so many special moments in your life!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Natasha P

LeVan is so talented at what she does. It's always a plus when your photographer has a true passion for photography. I was quite nervous going in to do my Save The Date photos, but LeVan really gave us the direction we needed. She looks at all the details! She's so sweet and... Read More will work with you if needed. I definitely have a family photographer now! Thank you for Mychelle for capturing us so perfectly!

2016-07-20T20:27:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Natasha! I loved working with you and Chris!! What a joy it is to get to know my couples and watch their love for one another come to fruition! =)

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Courtney L

Mychelle did our engagements and wedding photos and they are my husbands and I favorite photos of us! She captured us perfectly and we are constantly getting compliments on our photos. We will definitely be using Mychelle for all future photos and I highly recommend her to all... Read More people interested in photographer.

2016-07-05T13:31:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Courtney!!! xoxo

Reviewed on 7/05/2016

Michelle did a GREAT job on our wedding photos. Everyone that has seen them just loves the pictures and feel that she captured the true essence of our very special day! Lance and I would recommend her services for your special occasion.

2016-07-05T13:31:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Sandra!!! xoxo

Mychelle LeVan

I'm the wife to my high school main squeeze. We enjoy escaping with each other on date nights when we can! We soak every minute in when we have the opportunity to have some kid free time, lol. We have 5 littles and one fur baby named Trigger (whom I really need a picture with). I try to take every opportunity to enjoy the outdoors when it's beautiful here in Texas. We love the outdoors! I am a very personable and trusting person and I love to make others around me feel comfortable and welcomed. I love to have fun too! =) Life is really too short not to lead with joy! Hope we meet! xoxo