Myers DJ Service

Lawrence, Topeka, Manhattan, KC and surrounding areas

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, Polka

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

204 Woodgate Pl, Lawrence, KS Lawrence, Topeka, Manhattan, KC and surrounding areas (785) 312-4897

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Greg S

Gary was great to work with. He made sure all the suggestions we gave him were implemented into our wedding. He was also knowledgeable on how to handle the music for the ceremony. He kept the dance going all night. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Greg S

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 KATIE w

Gary is your go to man. He was my dj on November 12th 2016 at Arterra Event Gallery in Lawrence, KS. He made sure that my Husband and I needs were met. He is very outgoing and plays amazing music. He was recommended to us by a mutual friend and i'd be happy to recommend him to... Read More anyone else. He is worth it!!!