Myers DJ Service

Lawrence, Topeka, Manhattan, KC and surrounding areas

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, Polka

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

204 Woodgate Pl, Lawrence, KS Lawrence, Topeka, Manhattan, KC and surrounding areas (785) 312-4897

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Jessica J

Gary did an excellent job! Gary was professional, organized, fun, and outgoing. Gary was easy to work with and remembered all of those little details that it's easy for brides to forget about. Gary did a great job communicating with us and keeping our wedding timeline on track.... Read More Gary took the time to walk us through everything and make sure that we didn't forget anything. Gary communicated with our other vendors well too! I would definitely recommend Gary to anyone looking for a good time.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Greg S

Gary was great to work with. He made sure all the suggestions we gave him were implemented into our wedding. He was also knowledgeable on how to handle the music for the ceremony. He kept the dance going all night. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 KATIE w

Gary is your go to man. He was my dj on November 12th 2016 at Arterra Event Gallery in Lawrence, KS. He made sure that my Husband and I needs were met. He is very outgoing and plays amazing music. He was recommended to us by a mutual friend and i'd be happy to recommend him to... Read More anyone else. He is worth it!!!