Book Your Wedding with Mystic Lake Casino Hotel

A BALLROOM IN PRIOR LAKE, MN

Mystic Lake Casino Hotel is a three-star hotel and one of the only full-service resorts in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. With distinctive bars and restaurants, gaming, luxurious renovated hotel rooms, a spa and an 18-hole championship golf course, the venue is ideal for indoor wedding ceremonies and receptions, as well as engagement parties and bridal showers.

A new hotel tower, scheduled to open in December 2017, will feature 180 guest rooms with golf course views and a modern convention center with 70,000 square feet of additional event space.

Located just 19 miles from the Mall of America, seven miles from Valleyfair Amusement Park and 27 miles from downtown Minneapolis, the hotel and all entertainment venues are owned and operated by the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community, a federally recognized sovereign nation.

Grand Ballroom. The 8,132-square-foot Grand Ballroom is an elegant space with a neutral color palette. The room, which can be divided into two sections, accommodates up to 500 people for a seated dinner.

Dakota Ballroom. The contemporary Dakota ballroom is an exciting 4,416-square-foot-space that accommodates up to 300 people for a seated dinner. It can be divided into several configurations.

Wedding specialists work with couples to plan a grand celebration and the culinary team consults with the bride and groom to create a menu that is delicious and visually appealing. A custom-designed wedding cake is provided as well as cake cutting and serving. Full bar service is available. The venue specializes in using technology as decor. Lighting and sound for the reception is handled by the in-house audio and video staff that offers onsite AV production.

Mystic Lake Casino Hotel is an all-inclusive wedding venue. Wedding package amenities include a bridal suite and all banquet items needed such as table settings, glassware and linens. The venue offers creative decor, such as ceiling drapery, to enhance the sophisticated event spaces. Everything a couple needs is offered including setup and cleanup.

As added amenities for a destination wedding or out of town guests, Little Six Casino has over 4,000 slot machines, 100 blackjack tables and a state-of-the-art high-stakes bingo hall with games that include late night cosmic bingo. Guests are welcome to join Club M to earn rewards, special offers and freebies based on gaming activity. Three live entertainment stages feature top musical and comedy acts and more.

Canterbury Park, a horse racing track in Shakopee and Mystic Lake joined together in 2012 to support horse racing in Minnesota and to offer residents and visitors more entertainment opportunities. A free trolley runs from the resort to the venue, which includes a one-mile oval dirt track, from early May to Labor Day. In addition to live horse racing, Canterbury Park offers the couple and guests year-round poker, table games and simulcast racing.

The Meadows at Mystic Lake is a scenic public golf course that showcases 11 acres of prairie plants and wildflowers. The golf course, which is navigated with a GPS-equipped golf cart, has bent grass fairways, tees and greens. A 2,500-foot stream flows through the course. Eighty bunkers, 13 holes integrating water and more than a dozen fountains create a USGA-rated golf outing.

Mystic Lake Casino Hotel has 586 well-appointed guest rooms and suites as well as RV sites. Hotel amenities include:

• Rooms with flat-screen TVs and free WiFi
  • Championship golf course
  • Ten bars and restaurants
  • Indoor pool and hot tub
  • Free shuttle buses
  • Day spa and gym
  • Free valet parking
  • Room Service
  • In-room safe

Let’s Make Memories

From an accomplished culinary team and custom-designed wedding cakes, to lighting, decor and award-winning wedding specialists, Mystic Lake provides a full-service resort experience. Enjoy the liveliness of the gaming floor, distinctive bars and restaurants, luxurious renovated hotel rooms, complimentary valet parking, an 18-hole championship golf course, spa and more! Coming in 2018, Mystic Lake Center will join Mystic Lake – the only full-service resort in the Minneapolis/Saint Paul area. Showcasing a modern, natural design, Mystic Lake Center will offer spacious ballrooms with flexible layouts, state-of-the-art technology, exciting catering menus and modern hotel rooms with spectacular golf course views.

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

2400 Mystic Lake Blvd., Prior Lake, MN (952) 496-6528
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Cari K

My husband, Joseph, and I were married at Mystic Lake on 5/27/17 and we couldn't have asked for a better venue. Our coordinator, Lindsay, was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout our entire process. We had our reception in the Grand Ballroom, which was actually her... Read More suggestion since the room was available for that night. She worked with our DJ to coordinate lighting packages. And, the food...OMG the food!! The food was amazing! And, just as good was the service. Just anything we needed at any time, the staff was incredible! (From a last minute request to have iced tea at the start of the reception, to serving additional appetizers for the bridal party, to a few instantaneous dinner changes/additions...no hesitation at all by the serving staff to provide anything to anyone.) We got SO MANY compliments on the ballroom, the food (LOTS on the food), the accommodations...just everything about the reception! The room looked amazing, thanks to Lindsay and the fantastic staff there. The pricing was also a key point as an all-inclusive affordable package, no nickel-and-diming, plus we were able to be creative with a few things like the lighting and beverage inclusions. We're SO happy we made the choice to go with Mystic for our reception and we wholeheartedly recommend them for a wedding venue!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Jenna C

I cannot even begin to explain how unbelievably AMAZING working with Lindsay Frank was. My Husband and I had our wedding reception at Mystic Lake last weekend. 12/16/16. From day 1, Lindsay has been my wedding planning soulmate. There was not one question that went unanswered,... Read More and she was constantly in contact with my throughout the year as we planned this wonderful evening. She treated us as if the were always her #1 priority. I cannot thank her, and her team enough. Also a big shout out to Sara and the event staff. They did such an amazing job!! I had no doubts that the room would be set up beautifully, and it was. I am so very thankful that we were lucky enough to have our reception here. From the Bell Station to Lindsay and her team, AMAZING service. Hugs! Jenna & Travis Creel

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kristina G

Jordan and I got married on 4/2/16 and had a wonderful experience. We worked with Lindsay who literally took care of everything. The planning process was stress free. Our guests greatly appreciated that the ceremony and reception were all at the same venue . Also, having hotel... Read More rooms to stay at was a huge plus. The rooms have been recently remodeled and were so clean. To this day people are still talking about how good the food was!! We would highly recommend Mystic lake!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Jamie M

Lindsay did a fantastic job helping us plan our wedding! She made getting married easy. My only wish is that we had planned more time for pictures. The service for dinner was top notch, the food was excellent and hats off to the pastry chef! I've had a couple people ask... Read More where we got our cake, it was sooo good. Everything was great! No complaints from us! I would highly recommend Mystic Lake for a venue and working with Lindsay! Jamie

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Julie C

Let me start by saying this: Lindsay is amazing and Mystic Lake is exceptional! Our wedding planning journey started out horrible! My husband and I had originally booked our venue at a small golf course (13 months prior to our wedding date), and when we were finally invited for... Read More our taste testing (9 months later), that's when we discovered that their food was as terrible as their customer service. With only 4 months left, we were scrambling to find a venue that would cater to our needs and that's when we stumbled upon Lindsay at Mystic Lake Casino. We were always interested in Mystic Lake, so we called to inquire about their venue, and as we explained our situation regarding the bad experience and bad food, they were able to schedule an in-person meeting with us the SAME DAY. We were so impressed when we arrived because Lindsay had requested that the chef put together some dishes for us to taste while we discussed details. WOW factors: 1) Lindsay's sincere concern for our concerns, and 2) the chef personally served us and explained what he was serving. What a great first impression! We were blown away at how much they cared, and at that very moment, that's when we KNEW this would be the place in which we can entrust one of the most important days of our lives. My husband and I got married in the Grand Ballroom on November 11, 2016 and we could not be more happy that we chose Mystic Lake. Most importantly, we were very pleased with Lindsay's attention to our needs, her professionalism, her time, her flexibility and her superb customer service skills!! Thank you so much, Lindsay! I highly recommend choosing Mystic Lake to cater your events. They've got great people like Lindsay that care!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Nicole C

My husband and I got married on 11/19/2016. The whole day was perfection! Was very cold and windy! Didn't stop us from taking gorgeous pictures outdoors in the gold course though. Never could we have planned such an amazing day if it were not for Lindsay! She made the whole... Read More process so easy! There were so many questions and she was always there to answer them and in a timely manner. The food....omg so good!!! Everyone couldnt say enough good things about the food and how fun the wedding was. Every expectation was met and we could not be happier. Best choice ever was picking Mystic Lake Casino as our wedding venue.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Miranda B

Mystic Lake was INCREDIBLE. Mystic Lake's Event Coordinator, Lindsay, was incredible to work with. I felt like she made sure everything I visioned came to life. I felt I could reach out to her at any point and she was more than happy to deal with whatever I threw her way. Mystic... Read More Lake went above and beyond for what I consider the best night of my life. The staff was incredible, the food was immaculate, and our guests still comment how that was the best wedding they have ever been to (thanks to the venue). Not to mention it's affordable! I'm still in awe that we were able to afford a wedding of that magnitude. With out a doubt you will not be disappointed with choosing Mystic Lake for your big day.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

We enjoyed a superb wedding reception with Jennifer Christenson as our event planner. Demonstrating professionalism and attentiveness she made sure we were happy with everything. Our hotel room was beautiful and reservations handled for us. She went above and beyond by... Read More setting out our 125 gift bags. Many people commented about the delicious food, especially the tender meat and Asian food. The cake was exceptional! The decorations were bright, flowing, sparkling and colorful, more beautiful than imagined. We had exceptional service from all the staff.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

We enjoyed a superb wedding reception with Jennifer Christenson as our event planner. Demonstrating professionalism and attentiveness she made sure we were happy with everything. Our room was beautiful and reservations handled for us. She went above and beyond by setting out... Read More our 125 gift bags. Many people commented about the delicious food, especially the tender meat and Asian food. The cake was exceptional! The decorations were bright, flowing, sparkling and colorful, more beautiful than imagined. We had exceptional service from all the staff. Thanks again! Ken and Carolyn Thomas

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 KARIN B

My Daughter and Son-in-law- Danielle and Kyle Williams were married and had their reception at Mystic Lake last October. Our Wedding planner was Jennifer Christenson. Words can not describe how Magical and Memorable Jennifer helped to make our Daughters Wedding , but I will... Read More try. Jennifer and her group helped plan out every detail of Danielle and Kyle's wedding. Their Wedding Package included a Suite for their Bridal parties to get ready in on their Special day, including a Suite for Danielle and Kyle's Wedding night. Jennifer's planning included every detail you could think of . The lighting to the flowers, the music to the decorations, table settings and placement. The whole ambiance of our entire evening. There was not anything we had to ask for. The Staff was attentive and on top of everything so that the whole evening stayed on schedule. We were able to meet prior to the Wedding Day and sample food and desserts for the menu for the Wedding and everything surpassed our expectations and was absolutely incredible and yes the food was delicious. We had the Traveling Photo booth, which was a big hit, especially the photo album that was put together of all the pictures taken from the evening. All suggestions from our planner Jennifer. Simply Beautiful every detail of the evening. Our friends and family still talk about what a Fairy tale wedding Danielle and Kyle had. A BIG shout out to Jennifer and the planners that helped in Making Danielle and Kyle's Wedding a day that they can always look back on and remember that Dreams can come true!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amanda B

Ben and I had our wedding reception at Mystic on October 8th and it was absolutely perfect!!! We could not thank everyone at mystic enough, especially Lindsay she was so amazing!!!!! She took care of everything and made sure our special day was exactly what we wanted and stress... Read More free! :) I would recommend Mystic to anyone and everyone! My husband and I can not stop talking about how great the whole staff was.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amanda B

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jessica F

Mystic Lake Casino Hotel is the best place we could've had our wedding! All of the staff, especially Lindsay, was SO great to work with and very accommodating to us and all of our guests. From the food (YUM-O!) and the venue to the rooms to the fun, it was perfect. Thank you... Read More again for making our celebration unforgettable!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kaylyn S

My husband and I got married 08/13/16. We started working with Lindsay on our wedding details in 2015. Throughout the year and a half process of planning the wedding Lindsay and the Mystic Lake team/staff were absolutely wonderful. They were willing to accommodate us in every... Read More way! Lindsay was always willing to meet with us when we had questions in order to confirm details and reassure us on our decisions and changes (which was a lot). We had more than a quarter of our wedding guests stay at the Mystic Lake hotel and they all enjoyed the restaurants and activities Mystic had to offer! We were able to work with the hotel front desk staff on handing out goodie bags for our guests with $10 of free Mystic Lake cash! My wedding party and I got ready at Mystic in two adjoining suites! It was a perfect set up for a bridal suite while the boys got ready in a separate room! We had pictures taken on the golf course with the help of some staff as well! It was absolutely beautiful and provided many different options for pictures! All of the food was delicious! We were so grateful on how accommodating they were with all the food allergies and food preferences of our guests (vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, etc.). We highly recommend the pizza as a late night snack; it was a huge hit! The decorations and lighting team did a wonderful job too; they had great suggestions on how to make different parts of the room pop! Another great advantage of Mystic Lake is that they do the tear down and clean up at the end of the night for you! When our reception was over we were able to leave the banquet room and continue having fun with your guests instead of having to tear down all the tables at the end of the night! We were also able to reserve some cosmic bingo tables after our reception for our guests and us! We all had a blast! As a part of the package, Mystic provided the bride and groom with a suite for the night of the wedding. We were able to stay in the same suite that the bridal party got ready in the morning so we didn’t have to worry about moving our belongings from room to room on the wedding day. This was such a huge convenience, as we didn’t have to worry about changing rooms or moving our belongings throughout the day. Overall our experience working with Lindsay and all of the Mystic Lake staff was fantastic. We would highly recommend Mystic Lake as a venue for your reception as the accommodations that are available onsite are second to none. We will definitely have future events here!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jean T

We absolutely loved everything about having our wedding at Mystic; from our coordinator Lindsay Frank, who walked us thru every step, to the space; ceremony, reception & accommodations all in one place. Everyone raved about the food. We had the fajita bar and pasta station,... Read More which was a hit with all ages. The cake was truly amazing buttercream frosting with raspberry filling. I would highly suggest making your special day the best it can be by booking it with Mystic Lake and letting Lindsay Frank work her magic.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jean T

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Amy L

Having our reception at Mystic Lake was the best choice we could've made! Lindsay, our event coordinator, was always on top of even the smallest details and made everything perfect AND stress free! They took care of EVERYTHING! Food, decorations, hotel rooms, cake, you name it!... Read More Thank you so much to Lindsay and her team at Mystic Lake!

Rooms Were Not What We Expected

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Tatyana B

My husband and I reserved a suite for the night of our wedding. While making the reservations we told them it was the night of our wedding, expecting a little something on the bed or a gift basket in the room. Needless to say we were very disappointed. The room was dated and... Read More small. There was nothing left for us for our memorable evening. I would not recommend booking a hotel here if you are celebrating something special.

Convient & Easy to Work With

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Laura B

I worked with Kim & Juli for my grooms dinner since the majority of my guests were staying at Mystic. Both Kim & Juli were easy to work with and answered any questions I had. They also resolved and issues that arose in a timely manner.

Meet The Coordinator

Lindsay Frank

Lindsay's love of weddings started with her time spent on the TV Show "TLC's: Randy to the Rescue" where she worked with some of the largest wedding dress designers in the world. Since then, Lindsay has created countless events focusing on all of the little details. She specializes in helping couple's find the story they want to tell through their wedding day. From your first tour, to the minute before you walk down the aisle, Lindsay will be there every step of the way. When she isn't planning events, she enjoys going to new restaurants, Netflix marathons, and spending time with friends!