10% Off to all Knot brides

Voted BEST ENTERTAINMENT by wedding planners, photographers and other event professionals at the International Live Events Association 2016, Inducted into the Knot's Hall of Fame, and perennially top rated on Wedding Wire, Mystical Entertainment Group is your top choice for wedding entertainment. Young, energetic, experienced and professional, M.E. is guaranteed to make your guests talk about your wedding for a very long time. Ask around and read our reviews. Mystical Entertainment Group is now the featured provider of Hora Loca in NY, NJ, and CT. Call today and see why the N.Y. Times featured us!!

Arabic, Bollywood, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Latin, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

1055 Route 46 East, Clifton , NJ Tri-State Area (973) 542-8068
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jo Anne B

My words will never properly convey the most amazing night we had! The professional and energetic team from Mystical Entertainment was hands down, the biggest contributor to the night’s success. I envisioned an all-night dance party for our wedding reception, and they... Read More delivered! John M. was patient and wonderful to work with during the planning stage. His experience and expertise turned my vision into a reality. He knew where to add just a little bit of detail to make a memorable difference (hint hint: dance on cloud effect!). As MC, he effortlessly kept the night flowing smoothly, the energy level up and our guests continually engaged. Michael M. killed it as our DJ! The music was SO good I literally danced ALL night long! My one “regret”: I didn’t do a whole lot of mingling with guests, unless they were on the dance floor... oops!! ☺ No regrets in the decision to include percussionist Crystal V.! It was fun to sit back and watch as she surprised everyone after dinner, pounding on those instruments. Once on the scene, the party level turned up! The rest of the crew did an amazing job handling the details that made this the perfect night: Photo booth; fun candid photos; lighting; monogram; TV’s; dance on clouds.. And many more I’m oblivious to. Everyone can’t stop talking about how unique their experience was or how much fun they had…from the music to the energy to the percussionist. This was a night of “firsts” for all. Some feedback: ‘they’ve NEVER attended a reception like this before’; ‘they’ve NEVER danced all night at a wedding before’, ‘they’ve NEVER seen EVERYONE dance all night at a wedding before’, ‘there was NEVER a song they could sit down to’… shall I go on?

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Jessica L

One of the only reasons I wanted my wedding weekend to end was so I could come online and sing the highest of praises for John and Ray from Mystical Entertainment. I was referred to John by Brian D'Elia, the photographer we used for our July 1, 2016 wedding, and right away my... Read More husband and I knew we were in good hands. Their meeting space in Clifton is absolutely beautiful and clearly indicates the type of top-level service you're going to get, since there is clearly so much attention to detail. From the first interaction, John was accommodating and understanding of our wants and needs. After our initial talk, John sent me a user-friendly online form where I could clearly dictate what songs I wanted, the names of the wedding party, when songs should be played, what shouldn't be played, etc. Any time I called or email he was quick to respond, cordial and helpful; when we met in person, he greeted me like I was a friend with genuine warmth. I knew I was in good hands because he really cared about making our wedding one we wouldn't forget. At the reception, he and his associate Ray showed up on time and prepared to work and have fun. The introductions were flawless, and right away he got people up on the dance floor and "read the room" unbelievably well. He wasn't intrusive at all, and there wasn't a single song that was played that didn't get people excited. People are still telling me how great the DJ was and how fun he made the whole experience. I cannot say enough good things about John, Ray, and Mystical Entertainment!

Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Denise P

Our wedding was the second time we worked with John from Mystical Entertainment and definitely not the last. We had our wedding at the beautiful Liberty House and if you've ever eaten there you wouldn't miss the food for anything. Well, we did because we were on the dance floor... Read More at ALL times. John and his team kept the evening alive and exciting from beginning to end. John worked with us every step of the way and was consistently helpful planning the party out. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Valerie K

We used Mystical Entertainment group for our wedding this September and couldn’t have asked for a more perfect night! Michael Marquez was great he knows how to keep a party entertained, everyone was very professional, overall great pricing! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Alexa L

My husband and I were originally supposed to get floor fireworks for our first dance from another vendor. We found out a few days before our wedding that the original vendor wasn't going to be able to pull through so I contacted Mystical Entertainment to see if there was any... Read More chance that they were available on such short notice. I let John know that my husband really wanted the fireworks and was very disappointed that the original vendor fell through and that I wanted to surprise him. He was happy to step in and help me out when another vendor let us down and was just as excited to surprise my husband as I was. John helped me pull off the surprise and made it our favorite part of the night!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Melody M

John and his crew were top notched when they DJ at my wedding back in August at the Chart House. From the initial meeting, you could tell John is really about treating his customer well and with excellence. He is responsive and very easy to work with. My guests raved about the... Read More party / music and thought John was really good at reading the room and keeping the parting going. He ensured that he honored what we asked for in music choices. Overall just really amazing night and a great party - a big thank you to the crew and I highly recommend ME!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Eddie M

We can’t say enough great things about these guys! We contracted John and the Mystical Entertainment Group for our wedding on September 29, 2017. They say that when you love what you do, you never work a day in your life and John really made us believe it by they way he... Read More approached our wedding with such energy, passion and attention to detail. The reason we were interested in going with John was because we had been to two weddings where John was the DJ. As we planned our wedding, we were confident we only wanted Mystical and when we walked into our first meeting, we were just hoping he had the date available! Thankfully, he did because our wedding would not have been the same without them. Mystical has a unique ability to capture a vibe in the room and cater the playlist to fit. From our first meetings with John, up until the day of the wedding, we knew we were in good hands. John has a mobile app and a website that assist with the planning process. We were able to log in and it allowed us to really personalize the little details we wanted to hit for our big night. During the planning process, you deal with many different vendors and sorting out the logistics can get stressful. John was by far the easiest, least stressful and most enjoyable part of our planning. We wanted to throw a great party for our friends and family and Mystical Entertainment really helped us push the ball over the goal line. There was rarely a moment when the dance floor wasn’t packed and the lighting and TV’s John brought along with him really helped make the difference. Even almost a month later, I still have people telling me how amazing the MC and music had been! I would highly recommend John and Mystical Entertainment to anyone hosting an event. They truly are the best in the tri-state area!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Michelle M

Mystical Entertainment Group has been DJing events for my family for the last 10 years from communions, birthdays, weddings, to even company events. When it was time to decide who was going to DJ our wedding, without a doubt it was going to be Mystical Entertainment. I wasn't... Read More only confident that they were going to make our wedding memorable but I was excited for all our guest to experience the excitement that they bring to any event. John was very helpful through the whole process. During our final consultation John walked us through the whole night, playing our song choices, adding his own spin on things, I can say that this is where he got us PUMPED. At the reception, each song was better than the last and practically every guest was on the dance floor at the end of the night. John and his team know how to target songs for every age, and trust me everyone will be out of their seats. We have always used Mystical Entertainment and will continue to use them in the future. John, Mike, and the rest of the team have not only become family but permanent guests to every one of our family events.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Elizabeth A

I wish we could have given 10+ stars! John and his team are amazing! My wife and I are beyond grateful for the wonderful job they did on our wedding day. A majority of our guests have continued to comment on how great the music was and how well John read the crowd's energy. The... Read More dance floor was full throughout the entire reception which in many instances isn't always the case. I didn't want to cut the cake, I just wanted to keep dancing! We've already given several recommendations to friends who are looking for a DJ for their wedding. You've honed a skill and made it a talent. Thank you again for making our day even more special than we could have ever imagined!! Best of luck!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Michael P

John Macoluso and his Mystical Entertainment team are the reason my wife and I will never forget our wedding. The energy that they bring to the table is unbelievable. We had the saxophonist and percussionist along with the DJ which everyone loved. We were getting compliments all... Read More night and for weeks after our wedding about the entertainment. The “crazy hour” that John offers is a must have. It was a night we didn’t want to end. Mystical Entertainment exceeded our expectations on all levels and on top of them being great at what they do entertainment wise, they are even better people who have a passion for what they do. We couldnt more thankful that we got to use them on our special day. It was an epic night thanx to Mystical.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Hannah R

John and team were AMAZING. They were our DJ and photobooth vendors. Not only was the system they have where you submit all your requests SUPER convenient and easy, the party and music was AMAZIN.G The next day after our wedding we got multiple texts saying how great the music... Read More was. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND JOHN AND HIS TEAM. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jessica L

John & his team were absolutely amazing, if I could give more than 5 stars I would. I can’t thank you all enough for being the most incredible entertainment team at our wedding - I couldn’t have asked for more. The team went above and beyond, kept the party alive all night, and... Read More we couldn’t be more appreciative. If you’re still looking - stop here - promise you won’t regret it! Absolute best in the business!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Barbara C

John and his crew were absolutely great. They made the party!! I'm not kidding. Fun, professional, personable, helpful--definitely hire them!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Melissa S

If you’re looking for a DJ that brings the fun, look no further! Besides DJ/MC service, ME provides any entertainment option available out there (photobooth, lighting, musicians, sparklers, singers, dancing on clouds & more). John & Justyn did a magnificent job at our wedding as... Read More they have done at the many other events I’ve seen them at.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Kenna R

Don't have enough good things to say about John! He was MC for our wedding and did an amazing job. I wanted all of our guests dancing as much of the night as possible and people were dancing from beginning until the reception ended. He did an amazing job and played awesome music... Read More that the entire crowd of 200 danced to all night long. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Christine G

Mike & his team were amazing at our wedding!! The dance floor was full the entire time, and Mike did an awesome job keeping everyone energized. They played a great variety of music and were able to read the crowd so well. We also got uplighting through Mystical, which looked... Read More perfect at our reception. And, Mike was great to work with the entire time leading up the wedding. He always stayed late to meet with us and was accessible by email and phone when we had questions. Mystical's web platform for choosing songs and creating a wedding night timeline is super user friendly and made everything a lot easier, too. I 100% recommend Mystical if you're looking for a DJ - we can't say enough great things about them!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Sabatino M

They were phenomenal! Highly recommend to any couple looking for a professional vendor that will deliver THE best entertainment. John Macaluso is the nicest guy you will ever meet and deal with whom really knows what he is doing and can tailor your night to your personal taste... Read More flawlessly. The music and MC'ing were on another level. You will not be disappointed - worth every penny!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Jennifer A

They know their stuff! I felt completely at ease knowing John & his team were part of my big day. They were able to keep a packed dance floor all night, making everyone from 18-85 years old happy! They are the absolute best & a must have at your next event!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Deb M

John & his team were amazing! Professional, creative and so easy to work with. Our guests ranged in age from 13-84 and the dance floor was packed the entire night! Everyone had so much fun!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Liz S

Great DJs! Our guests DANCED! Made a memorable party!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Kathryn K

I highly recommend Mystical Entertainment Group! Mike was the dj for our wedding ceremony and reception last week. Mike is a true professional and had a great way of mixing different types of music throughout the night and keeping the party going. He was so in-tune to who we are... Read More as a couple and listened to all of our ideas. We loved every moment of the day and loved how personal the whole ceremony and reception felt to us. We also appreciated how he checked in with us throughout the night to tell us what was coming, especially when we were going to be lifted up on chairs!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Cindy S

Had my wedding at The Grove and Mystical Entertainment went above and beyond what I expected. I got my invitations, DJ, and Photo Booth from Mystical and it all exceeded my expectation. John kept the crowd engaged and entertained, they assembled my invitation cards for me, and... Read More my guests loved the photo booth. My husband and I were very pleased with the service that Mystical Entertainment Provided and highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Amanda F

Mystical Entertainment was the perfect DJ for our wedding. They did a great job meeting with us and identifying our likes and dislikes and they were able to easily understand the kind of music we wanted for our wedding. Their website tool also makes choosing songs very easy and... Read More ensures the music you want to hear is going to play! They energized all of our guests and we will continue to recommend them to anyone in the future!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Jamie B

Mystical Entertainment gave us everything we wanted in a DJ! For our NYE wedding, we knew we needed TVs for the ball drop and they assured us that no matter what, they have several ways to stream it! Mike was great from the minute we met with him! I am not a dancer whatsoever... Read More and I did not leave the dance floor!! He did a great job of including several genres of music to get everyone out and dancing. He continued to check in with us throughout the night to make sure we heard everything we wanted! Our guests loved how large the open air photo booth was to fit several people and we loved the candid shots which we were able to look at immediately! Mystical definitely knows how to have a party and that is exactly what we were looking for!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Lauren C

John and every member he has on his team is truly passionate about what they do. From the moment we met John for our first meeting, he made us feel like were his number one priority for the next year until our wedding. We would start describing a song or a feel we wanted at our... Read More wedding and he took the words out of our mouths. They handle every detail you give them with upmost importance. They understand what this day means to you. On our wedding day, they were there early setting up and talked with ryan and I to let us know they will guide us through the night. John and Mike had our crowd dancing ALL night long!!!! Our guests still rave to us what an awesome DJ we had!!! We had guests going up to them at the end of the night thanking them for an amazing night!! Mystical Entertainment is by far the number one Entertainment company in the Tri-State area. They truly go above and beyond your expectations. They are worth investing your memories in. Look no further when it comes to your DJ/Photobooth/ entertainment needs!!

John Macaluso

As the owner/operator of Mystical Entertainment Group, I hold myself and my team to the highest standards possible. We have a team of passionate, full time entertainers and I promise you will love the experience with our company. You will leave feeling like family and we will treat you that way throughout your wedding planning process. Come visit us at our new wedding center in Clifton. We're conveniently located at 1055 Route 46 East. Call today and experience the difference.