"Best Photographer in Columbus" - D. Blanke

Everyone has their own wishes on how they want to remember their wedding day. Our goal is to make your wishes come true by providing high-quality custom images, along with our hearts and dedication. We believe everyone deserves to have the perfect photographs to remember their wedding day!

Trash The Dress

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Eileen S

We met Jenni and her assistant Ashley a year before our wedding and we knew right away we wanted to use them. They were so sweet and easy to talk to. Jenni was so helpful in creating a timeline of our day, which was great for me because I didn't have a wedding planner. Ashley... Read More took our photos that day, and she was AWESOME! She was so professional, yet playful, and kept us on time. She was very respectful to my family and friends, even when they were in her way. She did her homework too, which I so appreciate. I said I wanted fall foliage, and she found some beautiful trees the day before for pictures. She even helped the groom and his groomsmen with their pocket squares and boutineers...they were clueless. Thank you Ashley, and Jenni, for capturing such cherished moments for us. You were amazing and we highly recommend to anyone!!

Ashley and Jennifer are great!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Rachel L

I got married in August 2015 at nationwide hotel and conference center. Jennifer the owner is very sweet and informative. They are very affordable and very good quality and quantity of photos. We chose Ashley as our photographer. She is so sweet, laid back and professional. She... Read More did a great job with my crazy extended family! We loved having a place that the photographer would be there all day and night. She was on time and kind and never left my side. Also she was creative with the photos. The pictures turned out great and we had so many of them! We asked for additional touch ups and editing and they were all over it. Made them perfect. I also loved we get the rights to all the photos so we can make as many copies as we want. I highly suggest this team! They will make your day stress free and pictures will turn out great!

Talented, Caring and Wonderful Photography Team

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Beth R

Hiring MyStudio23 was the easiest decision I made, and arguably the best one I made while planning our wedding. I can't say enough good things about Jenni and Ashley and their amazing skills. I wanted a photographer that could fit a modest budget, had a good eye for framing... Read More and would deliver classic beautiful photos (nothing abstract or crazy), and would put all the photos on a flash drive when it was all done. MyStudio23 met the requirements so I signed the dotted line and crossed "Photos" off my to do list. Come a very rainy wedding day I was incredibly aware of how lucky I was to have picked MyStudio23. Jenni was in touch with me through text and phone and she was flexible the entire week helping me figure out plans with the church and other vendors as we watched the weather. Even though our package was only for one photographer, Jenni and Ashley both took photos during the in between ceremony and reception. They were helpful, kind, they stepped up and helped whenever needed and floated in the background when special family moments were happening. They felt like part of the group by the end of it. Ashley continued on with us to the reception where she was incredibly helpful wrangling in family members for impromptu photos and even with random things I needed help with that weren't really even photo related! By the end of the night I felt like she should have had a bridesmaid dress on too. As a side note- I am a plus size girl and I was a bit nervous about my photo being taken. I had conversations briefly with Jenni and Ashley about this and they assured me they had tricks up their sleeves to help with the areas I told them I was the most self conscious about. The photos turned out absolutely gorgeous and they had them to me by the time I got back from the honeymoon just over a week later. I have so many to choose from I am overwhelmed. They even did what I imagine was a lot of unplanned Photoshop work to my grandma's eye which was black and blue from a fall she had taken which made her so happy to have a few photos where she looked like herself. I will forever and always use MyStudio23 for any photography needs going forward and I hope you do too!

Perfect Match!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Becky R

I can't give enough praise to Jennifer and Ashley at MyStudio23! They are the perfect match for any Bride. I am getting married in April 2016 and when I met with MyStudio, I knew almost immediately that I wanted to hire them for my wedding. Their studio is clean and... Read More professional. And I can't stress enough that their cost is insanely reasonable for amazing pictures! I recently had my engagement pictures done my Jennifer and I loved all of them! The session was low stress and so easy. I can't wait to see how great all of my wedding photos will turn out! I have no stress about Photos on my big day!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Sierra R

Both Jeni and Ashley are amazing to work with. Very nice and professional, and great price for their work. The one thing when looking for a photographer for my wedding was the time limit, it seemed like every place I looked had a 4 hour time limit and it was OUTRAGEOUS! But then... Read More I found mystudio23 and I instantly set up an appointment with them. I had Ashley on as my photographer, and she was just awesome! Everyone at my wedding said she was so nice and took great pictures. I would recommended mystudio23 to any bride! Great people, and they do a fantastic job! So happy I was able to book them for my special day <3

Amazing photographers!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Angela P

Jenni was so wonderful to work with. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She was very easy going and knew exactly where to place us to get the best, most natural looking shots. Jenni helped us pick a beautiful spot with a lot of different backgrounds for our... Read More engagement pictures, since we were unsure of where to go and put those photos into a great looking guest book for our wedding. Jenni and Ashley were amazing during the wedding. The pictures they took were absolutely gorgeous! They even stayed for some of the reception to get a lot of great action shots of the dancers. I highly recommend My Studio 23!!

Megan & Stephen Wedding

Reviewed on 7/23/2015

Ashley was awesome!! We had no idea what we were doing during the events of the wedding and she was very helpful.

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Alisha M

Jenni did such a wonderful job from start to finish. From the very beginning she was very approachable and did everything at my convenience! She listened to what I was looking for and was always on top of things! Even on my wedding day she helped bussle my wedding gown! ( I mean... Read More how many photographers would do that!) She went above and beyond in every aspect! I highly recommend that you use My Studio 23 for any of your photography needs!!

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Megan B

MyStudio23 was wonderful to work with for the whole process! They were very understanding with my lack of availability during the planning process as I was finishing Veterinary School, and the day of the wedding was equally great. My fiancé hates to have his picture taken, and... Read More the groomsmen had a few beers before the pictures started but Ashley was great, joking around with them and tolerating their antics. She also had some great ideas for photos at our location, and I am very excited to see the finished product. Since we did pictures before the ceremony, she also did a good job setting up our 1st look so he didn't see me getting out of the car. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good value photographer in the Columbus area. I did not rate the quality since we are waiting for the finished pictures, but everything else has been fantastic.

a lifetime of memories

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Melissa A

Jenni from my studio 23 was so easy to work with. As a bride I could be very indecisive at times,and when i was she always had a idea. She was affordable,and easy to contact. My engagement and wedding photos are amazing! Even my husband who doesn't care to get his picture taken... Read More enjoyed the "photo shoots". I would recommend her to any of my friends/family & would definitely use her again! The Kings

Reviewed on 2/12/2015 Jayme K

MyStudio23 did a great job and captured some beautiful moments. Very affordable too. I will be using them again in the future!

Awesome photographer!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Catherine S

Jenni was great! She was willing to work with me long-distance during the planning, since I got married in Columbus but don't live there at the moment. She met with my husband and me via Skype, and then in person twice before the big day to make sure that we had the shot list... Read More and itinerary all set. She worked well with the wedding planner and other vendors to make sure everything went smoothly, which was not easy, because it rained and we had to switch our ceremony *and* photo venues at the last minute. Instead of the park we had planned on, she suggested the Columbus Public Library, which was lovely (not to mention free). Her prices are very reasonable, and the photos turned out great! Trust me, even if you have a friend or family member who takes really good photos, it's best to go with a pro so you can be sure to capture every moment. Highly recommended!

Amazingly Talented Photographer!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Kayla

I knew from the first time I met Jenny my wedding photos were going to be the last thing I was worried about on my wedding day. Jenny is such a talented photographer & such a joy to work with. She was amazing at keeping in touch through emails & calls! She had everything (& I... Read More mean EVERYTHING) so well organized from the timeline she put together of the wedding day to listing out the types of pictures based on my suggestions. She was so flexible prior to the wedding & the day of! She got the perfect photos of the day without being at all pushy or overpowering. I absolutely love our wedding album! Jenny sent us drafts of each page of the album & allowed us to tweak it however we'd like. She's amazing! Highly, highly recommend her!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Brenda C

Jennifer and her team were wonderful. She was easy to work with, took our request for specific photos, helped with an aisle runner problem during the ceremony and came to the rescue with safety pins for a dress during the reception! Did not realize how long it takes to get... Read More wedding photos and wanted to use a photo for the thank you's. Without asking, Jennifer edited a few for us early just so we could get our thank you's out in a timely manner. The thank you pictures were beautiful, can't wait to see the others!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 8/24/2014 Brittany W

Jenny was wonderful to work with. She responded quickly to any e-mails or questions we had. She was on time and ready to go for our wedding day.She took all the pictures we requested and gave suggestions. The prices were great and we really appreciated her keeping the pictures... Read More so that we could save money by getting an album in the future.

Wonderful choice-you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Heather A

I came to the knot when my husband and I first got engaged for pretty much all of my vendors. Until I got engaged, I had no idea how much a photographer costs, but man! It's expensive. I wanted to find a photographer who did quality work, took beautiful shots, was friendly and... Read More fun to work with, and didn't break the bank. I'm so glad we went with Jenni at MyStudio 23! After reviewing her galleries, I knew we had found the perfect photographer. She took our engagement pictures (my sis-in-law said they were the best she had ever seen!) and our wedding pictures, and I couldn't be happier. She and her assistant, Ashley, were so nice, and they took such good photos-photos that we will treasure for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 Mira B

I hired Jennifer for our engagement and wedding photos, and I could not be happier! Not only did the photos turn out fantastic, but she was a breeze to work with. Her down-to-Earth personality put everyone at ease, even for those of you who have never worked with a photographer... Read More before! For the price and the quality of service, you could really do no better!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Jessica

She was very professional and easy to work with the entire time. Very quick with editing the photos after the engagement session and the wedding. Great quality and very budget friendly! I would highly recommend her to any couple!

Dinan/Stephens Wedding

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Laura D

Jennifer and her assistant did a wonderful job!! They took beautiful pictures and were very creative in our poses. They made the experience very fun and we really enjoyed working with them! Jennifer was very affordable and offers several packages. We would highly recommend... Read More this vendor! You won't be disappointed!

Great service and photography!

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Olivia H

I was very happy with the service Jenni provided throughout my planning and wedding! She was always available for questions and gave great suggestions and examples for our engagement pictures. She provided a timeline for the day of the wedding which helped keep the wedding party... Read More and our family on track. She had great advice for every aspect of our wedding and was very open to our ideas. I loved her personality and she was so easy to get along with. Overall, I was very pleased with our pictures and our service. I would definitely recommend Jenni to future brides!

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 1/28/2014 Nicole T

Jennifer was the photographer for our December wedding and was a pleasure to work with! Her pictures were wonderful, we are very pleased with the results. She was also a trooper in the cold weather and got some very pretty shots of the winter wonderland! We would highly... Read More recommend her to others!

MYSTUDIO23 Delivers great service and photos!

Reviewed on 1/20/2014 Christy B

MYSTUDIO23 is incredible! Jenni and her assistant photographer displayed the utmost in professionalism on our wedding day. They were both so helpful and attentive. Prior to the big day, we met only a few times but that was all it took for me to feel that I was in good hands.... Read More Months later now I am still going back to our pictures and still loving it all, the sentiment of our special day was captured perfectly. Do yourself a favor and book MYSTUDIO23 as your wedding photographer, you will not be disappointed.

Wedding Day Bliss

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Stephanie K

My husband and I had the most fantastic experience, EVER, working with Jenni, at MyStudio23!! She made everything so easy - from taking our engagement photos, coordinating our wedding day time line, to spending the entire day, freezing, to take our wedding photos. Not only is... Read More she easy to work with, her photos are amazing!! She was such a great sport while coaching/ wrangling in a rowdie bridal party to get wonderful photos. I'm so thankful that Jenni was our wedding photographer. Pictures are great, service is great, and overall experience was better than fantastic! I would, and do, recommend her to anyone that I hear is in the market for a photographer.

Great to work with

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Sarah l

We used Jenny for wedding and engagement photos. She was very nice and reliable. We decided to hire her assistant too to help out with the photos for the wedding. I would highly recommend that. It was a great decision having her there to take extra photos and to make things run... Read More smoothly. We ended up ahead of schedule which was my biggest worry of not having enough time to take all the pictures we need. They were also very accommodating. I would recommend them, and have to everyone! Thanks to both of you!

july bride

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Bethany

Had the best experience with mystudio23! The photographer was professional and took amazing shots. Was able to obtain quality pictures while working within a strict photographer guideline placed by the church we used. She listened to what we wanted and nailed the shots we... Read More specifically requested, all in a timely manor. Even when the rain tried to ruin our day she was on the phone with me first thing in the morning making plans for alternate photos. Picture turn around was very quick as well. I would recommend this company to anyone. The only difficulty is trying to choose what pictures i like best! They are all amazing!

Jennifer Martini

I am happily married to my high school sweetheart and we have a Cockalier pup named Sheldon who we adore! My associate, Ashley, is a wonderful friend of mine. When we aren’t relaxing together with a glass of wine, we love meeting new couples and becoming a part of their wedding day! I have loved photography since the first day I picked up a camera. I studied photography at The Ohio State University and started my business upon graduation. I have always been fascinated by the technical way a camera can capture light and at the same time, capture human emotion creating beautiful memories!