Nakasato Photography

(8)

Milwaukee & Madison Areas, WI

Photojournalistic Style {inspired by love}

We are a husband & wife team. We are completely inspired by people in love! We focus on capturing moments that are of you being YOU! We combine a fusion of photos and cinematography from your day in creating custom Bluray/DVD slideshows. We'd love to meet! :)

Specialty

Photojournalism

Other Styles

Boudoir

Milwaukee & Madison Areas, WI

We LOVE Nakasato Photography!

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Amanda B

Aside from getting to marry my wonderful husband, Michelle and Ben Nakasato were the best part of our wedding day! We were referred to Nakasato Photography shortly after being engaged. Friends of ours had the honor of working with Michelle and Ben for their wedding. My husband and I met with several photographers to compare styles, prices, personality, etc. because we wanted to make sure to choose the right fit for us on our special day. After a few sips of coffee, a look at their amazing work, and some fun conversation, we did not need to look any further! We found our photographers! Michelle and Ben’s work and personalities are incredible! They are not only talented, artistic, and creative – but also kind, compassionate, reliable, honest, and fun! Everything from our engagement session to our wedding day was memorable and unique thanks to Nakasato Photography! Our family and friends are still talking about how much fun Michelle and Ben were on our wedding day (and we were married in May)! Here’s a little tip – make sure to ask them about their photo backdrop! The most hilarious, unforgettable shots were captured! Thank you, Michelle and Ben, from the bottom of our hearts! You helped make our wedding not just a day… but an experience… and captured memories that will last us a lifetime! Your creativity, passion, talent, and attention to detail are transparent in the photos you take! You are both amazing! We look forward to having you as our photographers throughout all the exciting stages in our life! It’s without any hesitation that we HIGHLY recommend Nakasato Photography! Best decision we made… meet them and you’ll see what we mean! -Amanda & Tim

8/07/2012 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda & Tim!!! Such kind words!!!! humbly, thank you again

Photography

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Erika D

Nakasato Photography not only took our AMAZING wedding photos, but we've used them 4 times since for maternity and newborn sessions! Michelle and Ben are a creative husband and wife team who captured countless special moments to last a lifetime. Their service and quality continually far exceeds our expectations. They are talented, good people and you will not be disappointed! One of the best decisions we made. We will never go to a different photographer again!

LOVED LOVED LOVED This Photography Company!

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Samantha H

When I first met Michelle and Ben I'll admit that I had no idea what I was looking for in a wedding photographer. But what became clear almost instantly is how comfortable they made me feel and how organized and professional they are. You can sense that they truly love what they do and offer so many different package options to fit any budget. Leading up to the engagement photo shoot and wedding Michelle was very responsive to emails, ideas, and site location thoughts. My husband and I loved taking pictures with Michelle and Ben. You can't help but smile more with how bubbly and and fun they are. We've already started to review our wedding pictures and there are over 2,000 to choose from. We can't wait to create a wedding book with them - they offer hand made options. They also have tons of different options for turning your pictures into art work from canvas to metal. Nakasato Photography was by far the best decision we made for our wedding. They captured so many great moments. My husband and I truly will be life long clients. We've already decided that once baby Kiley comes along we will be asking them to do a maternity and new born shoot. :)

You need Nakasato Photography

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Kylie W

My new husband and I met Ben and Michelle through our friends who were getting married as well. I normally do a lot of research on pricing and quality before contracting anyone for the wedding and for them I did nothing so I was very skeptical. So my husband and I met with Ben and Michelle and they blew our minds!!! There work is unbelievable!! I have never seen anything like it, and I have been in my fair share of weddings. We booked them without any question, and at what I believe was a very fair price (they should charge more with how good they are!). Before our day We met and sat down and did a timeline of the day, which I was so thankful for! I had no idea how to lay out the day and keep everyone on schedule. It was great! On our wedding day everything was going according to plan except the women I hired to do make up was ridiculously late and like any bride I freaked out and did not want my girls to either. Michelle sat a listened to me vent for probably 20 minutes. What photographer would do that? She was awesome! Long story short she came and everyone got done. Michelle and Ben kept to our schedule we planned all day and were absolutely amazing. We had large group of 16 and she kept everyone moving and getting everything that we wanted done! My biggest advice for your wedding: Pick Michelle and Ben. Meet with them. Let them show you their extravagant work. Then book them for your wedding. You will never be so sure of anything. Knowing that I had Michelle and Ben there as my photographers, I knew that they were not something I had to worry about ever!!

Great Husband and Wife Team

Reviewed on 3/19/2014 Alissa S

First, off I want to say that Michelle and Ben are wonderful photographers. From the very first meeting, we knew they were the ones that were going to be doing our wedding photos.They definitely captured our day in a way we couldn't even explain. We loved our engagement session that they did as well, they gave us a taste of what the actual wedding day would be like. No matter what, you could always hear that shutter going, and you knew they were capturing every tiny moment. That's what we wanted in a photographer. They even got hard to shoot pictures, since we had our dog in both our wedding and engagement pictures; sometimes she can be uncooperative. From start to finish, they were always there to answer questions and guide us in the right direction. Ben has a way with detail shots, that we have never seen and just adds that extra pop to your photographs. I would recommend Nakasato Photography to anyone that is looking for fun, outgoing, and carefree photographers that take phenomenal pictures.

Best decision!

Reviewed on 9/27/2013

We couldn't be happier with choosing Michelle and Ben to photograph our wedding! From day one communication was very and fast. They are both very easy to get along with which made both of us more comfortable in front of the camera! We got the pictures and DVD back from our wedding last week and were just blown away, they captured everything we wanted at the wedding and saw so much more! I didn't cry at our wedding but when my husband and I watched the DVD they put together I was tearing up, it is perfect! I would definitely recommend Nakasato Photography!

Fouks Wedding June 8th, 2013

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Megan S

We could not be more ecstatic that we chose Ben and Michelle to capture one of the most important days in our lives. They are the most talented, professional, and I forgot to mention SUPER FUN to work with. They truly have a beautiful talent and we seriously are clients for life. They even traveled 5 hours for our special day. Truly grateful for their gift and that even aside from working they are amazing people. Thanks again Ben and Michelle!!!! We’ll call you when we have kids!!!! 

Nakasato Photography, Your Best Decision!

Reviewed on 6/29/2012 Sarah P

Michelle and Ben Nakasato are two of the most phenomenal people to work with! My husband and I have the privilege of being personal friends with these two, and were blessed to be their First wedding photo shoot (3 years ago now)! They went Above and Beyond to make our day not only "special" but Memorable! They are full of life, have a beautiful vision, and will truly capture the "essence" of your day! Our wedding day was a VERY hot one!! But you wouldnt know it was miserable out, because of all the fun we had as we laughed, played, and just had a great time! Ben and Michelle aim to find those priceless moments that you will treasure for a lifetime. The service is impeccable, the quality outstanding, and you see the dedication they demonstrate to bring a smile to your face. They don't look for "clients" they look for lasting relationships. You will never be paired with a finer couple! And they don't stop at weddings! Both their talents and abilities have grown. So..... when you decide to start a family after the big day, they would love to be right there to "sieze" the moment of your little ones ventures :) Nakasato Photography, they will be your Best (and easiest) decision!!

6/29/2012 Response from the vendor

Thank you sarah!!! :) You made my night! :) thank you for such kind words!

Send Email