Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Table Numbers, Paper Goods, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Charlotte, NC (704) 917-9447

Reviewed on 2/03/2016

LOVE, LOVE Nalabe! During the last few weeks of planning for a destination wedding these two created the most beautiful wedding signage, place cards and seating arrangements. They were so organized, dialed and super talented. It was a breath of fresh air to work with them!... Read More Highly recommend!

Quality products for a fraction of the cost

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Sarah B

Nalabe is wonderful! I worked with them to design my save-the-date announcements and invitations as well as address (in calligraphy) the envelopes for both. I showed Christopher (the designer) only two samples that I liked and let him run with it. Within a week, he presented me... Read More with a handful of options. His designs were more than I could have imagined and seeing the final products in print were even more incredible! I opted for oversized save-the-dates with printing on both sides, letterpress invitations and response cards, and textured envelopes in two colors (different colors for save-the-dates and invitations). If I'd have ordered any of this online, I would have paid twice as much for less-quality items. Plus, I loved having unique and personalized designs instead of using the same ones that many other brides use. Justin (the calligrapher) is equally as talented! He addressed my save-the-date envelopes in a more modern, fun calligraphy style and then addressed the invitations in a more formal, traditional calligraphy style. I recommend Nalabe without a doubt and have even used them since to design and print bridal shower invitations for a friend.