Nalivayko Photography

We are PNW based photographers located in Seattle. However, weʻre equipped to travel all around the PNW, including Canada and other parts of the U.S. Our style consists of candids & photo-journalistic photos that are bright & natural but we are very flexible with style. We believe that the moments captured today are priceless tomorrow, whether it is capturing all of the small &big moments of your special Wedding Day or capturing special lifetime moments. Our goal is to capture those beautiful moments and special times so you, family & friends can savor them forever with the least stress possible. Day to Day life, especially Wedding Planning, can become very stressful. When looking back at your wedding photos years from now, we want you to be able to relive that special day.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Washington State, Oregon & more! (253) 204-0575

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Anna F

Artur and Kailyn are incredibly fun to work with! They are wonderful too! They offered so much more than expected. They helped with some of the setting up of decorations, etc. without us even asking. They jump right in and help. The pictures they took of my husband and I are... Read More literally like we are reliving that day. It is just so much more than I asked for. They are AMAZING! I will be going to them for any photos in the future for sure!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Skye Bleu S

My husband and I could not be happier with our wedding photos. We are always anxious about being in front of a camera and thought our awkardness would show through, but Artur and Kailyn put us at ease and felt more like friends after meeting with them for an hour prior to our... Read More wedding day. You can see how happy we were that day. Every little special moment was captured plus a few fun ones and some bonus photos with our dogs. What I really appreciated the most about these two was their flexiblity. We took photos in three different locations on a hot and smokey day, definitely atypical conditions for Western Washington weather. Despite this, Artur was able to creatively incorporate it into our photos. We wanted an outdoor look and what we got far exceeded our expectations. Nalivayko Photography went above and beyond for us and I'm so happy we decided to use them to document such an important day in our lives.

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Melody C

From the minute we met with our amazing wedding photographers (that felt more like friends), I knew we had found "the ones". The whole time we worked with them they listened, valued our opinion, genuinely acted excited about shooting the event, were NOT salesy or only in it for... Read More the money, and went above and beyond all our expectations. The day of the wedding was like a dream, and I give so much of that credit to how amazing Nalivayko Photography was to work with. They showed up early and were met with a stressed and frazzled bride (ME!!) who needed last minute help with everything. Now most photographers would have sat awkwardly in the corner waiting for their designated "paid time" to start. Not them! They started helping us decorate and get everything ready! They acted like we were their family (more so than some actual family does). Never once did they act put out or annoyed that we were behind schedule. Not only did these amazing people do an fabulous job as our wedding photographers, but they also followed thru quickly with final editing and kept open communication along the way. They will forever be not only our family photographers, but now our dear friends. Thank you for everything Nalivayko Photography!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Kelly R

My boyfriend and I are extremely happy with the photo shoot we got done by Nalivayko Photography. They were really easy to talk with and made us both feel comfortable to take the most amazing pictures. They really know what theyre doing and are the best people to get pictures... Read More done. Thank you so much Kailyn Miller and Artur Nalivayko for the couples shoot. We loved it ❤

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Stephen M

My fiancé and I really didn't have much prepared as far as poses and back drops go. The photographers did their due diligence in searching for amazing local parks and venues to give us options. When we arrived they were incredibly professional, excited and full of ideas to give... Read More us. We we're both tired and dragging out feet towards the end of the day and didn't have much energy for photos (I never do lol)...but they turned it into a great/fun experience and was a nice end to our evening. We received our finished photos in a very timely manner. My fiancé and I would highly recommend them for anyone in search of a photographer.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Iryna N

My husband and I are thrilled that we chose "Nalivayko Photography" to do our couples photoshoot! It was our very first photoshoot and we are beyond happy. Artur is extremely nice and patient, it was very easy working with him. Our photos turned out absolutely amazing! Loved how... Read More creative and energetic these guys are!

Artur Nalivayko & Kailyn Miller

Kailyn and I met in an art class over 7 years ago and we both instantly fell in love with photography. Now we work together as a couple duo. We love what we do and love that we work very well as a balanced team. Kailyn and I love to go on road trips and explore new areas; there are so many beautiful areas here in the Northwest! We are very excited to be part of your special day!