Catering for your wedding without all the hassle

Tired of the run-around with other wedding caterers? Hidden fees? Random surcharges? Or gratuity that is enough to be a down payment on a home? Yea…we don’t do that. Straight forward pricing, no hidden fees, and awesome food with service to match. We are Indiana's fastest growing caterer and for good reason. With over 20,000 catering orders under our belt you can rely on us to make your big day awesome!

Cuisine

American, Italian, Mexican, BBQ, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Menu Tastings, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

We have 5 locations across Indiana (317) 344-8449

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

Best experience I could have asked for. Jeremy made sure everything was perfect for our special day. Loved the fact that they offer gluten free menu options - and the food was delicious. Multiple guests went back for second helpings. Highly recommend Nameless catering!

2017-12-19T09:18:53 Response from the vendor

This is so great to hear!! It's extremely important to us to make sure that everything not only goes perfectly smooth, but goes exactly the way you wanted it to go on your wedding day!! The clients full satisfaction is our number one priority and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Brenda I

Brenda Ireland · 2 minutes ago Wedding date 6/3/17. Our family is still talking about how amazing the food and service were! Extended family has gone out of their way to let us know how much they enjoyed the food! Jeremy and Neely made everything seamless! Delicious food... Read More awesome staff!

2018-01-03T14:29:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you again so much Brenda!!! You not only took the time to let us know how much you enjoyed our staffing and food quality on one site but THREE!! That means so much to us and we sincerely hope that we get to cater... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Kara E

Nameless did a great job for us! They did a few customized things for us (macaroni and cheese bar!) and worked with us to provide the right amount of gluten free options for our guests. They allowed us to use our own dinnerware instead of the plastic plates they generally use... Read More which allowed us to use what we wanted and take some price off the final cost. They were great to communicate with and explained everything to us well. I would highly recommend them!

2017-12-19T09:05:36 Response from the vendor

Wow!! Thank you so much for your awesome feedback!! It really means the world and makes a huge impact on every one of our employees and staff when we have such great feedback from clients as this. Especially in regards to an event as important... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Allison C

The chili bar dinner was fabulous! All the food was delicious!

2017-12-11T10:25:00 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much!! We are so glad that you all enjoyed our food and are so grateful that you took the time to share how much you loved it!! Have an amazing day and let us know if you need of for any of your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Sydney H

Nameless came through at the last minute whenever our other caterer canceled on us. The food was delicious and turned out better than what we had planned originally. I highly recommend them and will use them again if I need catering.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kayla T

We had such a wonderful experience with Nameless! Neely was who we worked with throughout the process and she was wonderful! All of our guests raved about how good the food was, and we only had a few servings left (I had even ordered about 10 extra)! We had the Pasta buffet, and... Read More even ran out of the buffalo tortellini because everyone wanted more! I highly recommend Nameless for any event!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Shelby K

Nameless made my day perfect! We went with the pasta buffet and everything was so delicious! They were so flexible to work with, answered all my questions in a timely manner, and kept constant contact with me to make sure we had everything we needed. The servers were very... Read More professional and did an excellent job setting up the buffet. They were VERY affordable as well. I would recommend them everyone for every occasion and will be using them again in the future for other events! Thanks so much Jeremy and Neely!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Justin A

Nameless Catering was the perfect fit for our wedding day! Our guests are still complimenting us on our food choice two days after the wedding. The staff were courteous and on time. The food was hot. The presentation was spectacular. My brother loved it so much that he decided... Read More to use them for his wedding next year. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Lauren C

Everything was amazing!! The food tasted great and I didn’t hear one bad thing from our guests. This couldn’t say anything bad! There was plenty of food and people definitely got enough! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a unique and different type of dinner at your... Read More wedding or event. Communication was great through the whole process and they were so helpful! Will be using again!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017

We loved using Nameless Catering! Everyone loved the food and service. We would definitely use them for another event in the future!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 ashley s

Nameless catering did our Wedding on 10/7/17. We had a burger bar for around 200 people and they were great, not onl ywas the food excellent and the presentation flawless, it was the best service I think we have ever had. It was perfect! I highly encourage you to have them do... Read More any event you need catered!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Brenda J

Wonderful service! Jeremy and his team have been assisting in planning a last minute for my fiancé and I. They have been so accommodating and patient. We started out working with another catering company, but they were very pushy. Our venue (1899) recommended Nameless and we... Read More couldn’t be happier we found them. Awesome prices, friendly people and good food... what else could you be looking for!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Sara F

Nameless has the BEST food!! Our guests kept raving about how good the food was. We opted to do a mix of BBQ and Mexican and everyone was VERY happy that we chose to do real food. The caterers were very easy to work with and made coordinating everything a breeze. Hands down the... Read More best food at the best price.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Tiffany C

Jeremy was amazing to work with. The food was FANTASTIC. (We had spaghetti, chicken Alfredo, and meatball marinara) the staff who worked at our wedding were professional, friendly, and on time. Jeremy and his staff were always quick to respond and were there to help through the... Read More whole process. SO SO SO glad we chose them for our big day!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Adam S

This company is incredible! Not only are they the best value around, but their food is GREAT! They were so easy to work with, and everything came together wonderfully for the wedding! I give them an A+ all the way around!...I'd recommend them to anyone. In fact, I've already... Read More recommended them to several people!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Katie B

We loved Nameless! They were friendly, easy to work with, timely, and efficient. We had so many people tell us this wa the best wedding food they'd ever had! We will definitely be recommending them to others for future catering events

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Caitlin M

The absolute best catering I have ever eaten or ordered! We first experienced Nameless catering for my father's wedding and all their guests were raving about the quality of the food! We then decided to switch our catering for our wedding to Nameless. We ordered for our guests... Read More and they too were raving about the amazing food selection! We could not be happier with choosing them because regardless of the wedding itself, the guests surely seemed to value and enjoyed having great food! I will recommend Nameless above all other catering. Wish they could go nation wide. Maybe one day!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Jordan L

If you are looking for an affordable, yet classy option, you can find it here. We could not pay per plate what they were asking at comparable catering companies, but still wanted options other than just BBQ. The food was good - don't expect fine dining taste - but I can't... Read More complain about a single thing we had. Our guests enjoyed the options as well, as we had many, for the price. The set-up was cute and unique! The staff were friendly and easily accessible in communicating with about our individual needs in preparation for the big day! Like I said, I would definitely recommend Nameless Catering Company - there's no doubt about that.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017

Picking a caterer for our son's wedding seemed like a daunting task but Jeremy and his staff were so friendly, helpful and flexible that we instantly knew we made the right choice. Our guests raved about the Buffalo Chicken pasta, the Strawberry Spinach salad and the homemade... Read More dressings. We will definitely use Nameless Catering again for family events.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Taylor A

It was a tough decision choosing who to have cater our wedding. My, then, fiance and I lived in different states at the time and I had to do the tasting alone with him there only via Google Hangouts! My husband is very picky when it comes to his food and so that made me nervous... Read More in making a final decision. But I also wanted a caterer that did not break the bank but delivered as much class and sophistication that we wanted. At the time, Nameless Catering wasn't very well known but I am SO glad I took the risk and went with them. First off, Jeremy was great and made me feel very at home and comfortable during the whole process. His communication was incredible which made my life so much easier. Everyone at our wedding raved about our food! Everyone wanted seconds and some were pretty upset that they didn't go up and get more! I vowed that I would get to eat at my wedding - and I did get to have a BITE of each item on my plate - though I wish could've really enjoyed our food because everyone kept telling us how incredible it was. I was a little nervous of how pasta would go over with the guests with it being an outdoor wedding and it being hot - but everyone loved our choice! Couldn't have asked for better wait staff and food. Kudos to Nameless Catering and I truly hope you grow into a marquee caterer in the Indy area.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Jeana H

We are SO glad we used Nameless for our wedding - our guests loved the food, the staff was incredibly friendly & helpful, and the affordability took so much stress out of our wedding planning. We heard nothing but compliments from our guests (plenty went back for seconds) and... Read More knew how much we enjoyed it ourselves. We had heard plenty of catering horror stories from other people throughout our wedding planning, but everything with Nameless was completely smooth and easy, so all of our fears were laid to rest. No detail was too big or too small, and nothing was overlooked. I know we'll be repeat customers for years to come.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Alexa H

Working with Nameless Catering was an absolute pleasure! Everything was wonderful. Jeremy is incredibly diligent and thoughtful. We couldn't believe how reasonable the price was for the amount of food and the quality of it. We have consistently heard from our wedding guests that... Read More we had the best food they've ever had at a wedding. We would absolutely recommend this company to work with for your special day!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Lisa P

Nameless Catering Company is awesome! The staff was on time, set up everything beautifully. And the food was awesome! We had many people at our event asking who did the catering? You definitely can't go wrong and will not be disappointed with these wonderful people!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017

Nameless Catering did an Outstanding job with every aspect of the catering for our son's wedding. Had many many compliments from the guests and from the event venue on the food and set up! Would have Nameless cater any event without hesitation!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Christina C

The staff was flexible when I switched my timeline around last minute, which I appreciated since it was all very unexpected. They checked up on all the details several times, which made me feel like I did not have to worry about the food. It all tasted really good. The whole... Read More thing turned out really well!

Jeremy Brown

Family Man, Entrepreneur, Sales Expert, and Catering Guru Jeremy Brown has consistently proven that if he can’t do it, he is more than willing to learn.With an extensive background in food service, franchise catering, and client relations, Jeremy’s skillset is tailored specifically for finding long-lasting solutions to intricate problems. You can trust that his dedication to your wedding will be the best in the industry.