Award Winning, Celebrity Hair and Makeup Artists

With a fresh, modern view combined with passion for making women look and feel their best, we will create the hair and makeup style you have always dreamed of for your special day. Our team will travel to your location to make your wedding day as relaxing for you and your party as possible.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jessa R

Nancy was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! If you are looking for a talented professional who excels in doing both bridal hair AND makeup, look no further! I was so thankful to find Nancy after I had a horrendous hair and makeup trial for my wedding. Disclaimer: I will admit that I am... Read More very picky when it comes to hair and makeup, especially makeup. I am used to doing my own makeup every day and debated on doing it myself for my wedding day. However, Nancy was able to create the exact look I was going for, and completely sold me on getting professional makeup done for my wedding. During my hair and makeup trial, Nancy really listened to what I wanted and never once rushed the process- she was unbelievably patient and thorough! Unlike many other trials, Nancy does not give you a time constraint, and truly wants her clients to be happy with their results. I also opted to have Nancy create custom extensions for my updo and they turned out amazing! The day of the wedding, Nancy showed up to our bridal suite exactly on time and fully prepared. I had a total of 14 bridesmaids and Nancy had a complete detailed list of everyone’s hair and makeup times. Nancy and her team were incredible and worked flawlessly with such a large group. I was so impressed! Everyone’s hair and makeup turned out BEAUTIFUL and all final touches were complete by the expected time. I am so thankful that I found Nancy and was able to book her for my wedding. After I booked her, I didn’t have to worry about a single thing. Nancy remained very responsive to emails and was incredibly organized and helpful throughout the entire planning process. She is a top-notch hair and makeup artist and I would 100% recommend her to any bride/bridal party!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Jessica S

I wish I could give her a 6th star. Seriously. I wish I could. Nancy was FABULOUS. I was SO happy with my hair on my wedding day, and so was my bridal party! We all looked really great, and all day people were telling me how great me and my girls looked! Nancy is totally gifted;... Read More very creative and great at taking your ideas and making a unique and tasteful look that is better than you envisioned! I am VERY picky, and I didn't have a single qualm with my look. It was exactly what I wanted but couldn't articular with words. When I realized that I forgot to buy hairspray for touch ups she gave me a practically brand new one of her own to keep, which I thought was very kind, and I really appreciated. She made me feel very calm while my hair was being done. Nancy was worth every single penny, she will make you look red carpet worthy.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Olivia S

Nancy was amazing!! She is a beautiful woman and does beautiful work. She's very friendly and is very responsive. The hair and makeup was done to perfection and we couldn't ask for anything better! She made us all beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to any bride-to-be!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jodie A

Nancy was absolutely FANTASTIC!! Working with her was a dream, and my hair and makeup for my wedding was absolutely breathtaking! I sincerely enjoyed working with her. She's super organized and on top of everything! I absolutely recommend her for your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Melissa B

AMAZING! Nancy and the three ladies she had with her were amazing. Nancy and her team showed up on time and ready to go! I had my trial with Nancy for my hair and make up and she re created it perfectly on the wedding day! I had a large wedding party and they stuck to the... Read More schedule and had everyone done on time! My bridesmaids said that it was the best hair and makeup they have ever had done. The bridesmaids were really happy that the artists listened to what they wanted for their hair and makeup! I couldn't be happier with how awesome we all looked!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Sandra M

I don't consider myself too picky when it comes to beauty but was disappointed in an initial trial with another company and was referred to Nancy. She and her team were fantastic. She listens, provides needed advice when asked and is most interested in making you feel and look... Read More your best. As an unlucky bride with the flu on her wedding weekend, I felt pretty terrible but apparently I looked great! I received compliment after compliment on how beautiful I looked and how meticulous and perfect my hair and makeup were -- all thanks to Nancy.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Clarissa L

Nancy and her team are incredible! Nancy was super responsive and fun to work with from the very beginning. Months before the wedding, we met via Skype to discuss what I was envisioning for my bridesmaids and me. We then met in person for my hair and makeup trial. She was... Read More able to take my somewhat vague ideas and turn them into perfect styles! Nancy also did my hair and makeup for our rehearsal the night before the wedding and then was back with us the next morning for the wedding day! She and two additional stylists came to the house where we were getting ready and did an amazing job! Nancy and her team made all of us (7 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and me) look stunning! They were also so much fun to be around and to get ready with! I HIGHLY recommend Nancy for wedding hair and make up! Thank you so much, Nancy!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Kate C

Nancy & her team were fantastic to work with! I loved how she took my vague ideas for hair & makeup & gave me the perfect look that I didn't know I wanted. She took everything in stride, even when my bridesmaids changed their minds about what they wanted or when my mother... Read More decided last minute that she wanted her hair & makeup done as well. I am so grateful to Nancy & her team for showing up at my hotel at 5:15 AM to start hair & makeup for 8 bridesmaids, my mother & myself - everyone looked great & our makeup lasted all day!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Susan P

Nancy is really wonderful. From our first contact, she was so helpful and friendly. She is so easygoing, and immediately put me at ease when she came to my house for the trial hair and makeup. I knew right away that she would be great on the wedding day. She was great at... Read More explaining what she was doing, and listening to what I was looking for. I’m freckly and didn’t want to be too covered, but wanted to be elegant and she pulled it off. On the day of our wedding, she pulled it off again (even better!) I looked amazing, and felt amazing! And the pictures really show it. I even sprung a hairpiece on her at the last minute and she handled it perfectly. She put up with my paparazzi mom and crazy bridesmaids, and she and her assistant did all our hair and makeup just right. We all look great in the photos, and off-screen we looked beautiful and not over-done. Her lipstick is awesome, I’ve used it a bunch since! Just another added bonus. On top of her being a talented artist, she’s also a really nice person and very easy to talk with. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful hair and makeup.

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 stephanie t

Nancy is amazing! I wanted a very specific look for my wedding and she delivered perfectly! I showed her a picture and basically said, I want this. She not only did it, but did it better! My hair looked like it was straight out of a magazine! Even my Beverly Hills hair... Read More stylist said it was amazing! Not to mention my make up was FLAWLESS. I have terrible rosacea (we’re talking stop sign red all over my face), it was the one thing that I was super worried about on my wedding day, I called Nancy almost in tears and she told me she would take care of it. Somehow by some great miracle she not only made my skin look like porcelain, but I didn’t have a smidge of Rudolph (even after a few drinks) the whole night! I couldn’t believe it. Even my family, who knows how bad it can get, was asking me what I took to get rid of it. I didn’t looked caked on, but natural and I felt so beautiful. I can’t wait to get back my pictures and see the details! Nancy is so so nice and her talent doesn’t disappoint.

Reviewed on 2/23/2016

Nancy did the hair and makeup for myself, my wife, and my MOH, and makeup for one MOB on our wedding day. She also traveled to NYC to do trial bridal hair and makeup the week before our wedding. In every in-person and online interaction we had with her, we found her to be... Read More remarkably warm, flexible, professional, and talented. Her good sense of humor made us glad that she was the first vendor we saw on our wedding day! She was punctual and very open to incorporating our ideas and preferences into our look. Her website features some of her work but I also recommend checking out her instagram for even more style ideas. We love the lipgloss that we got as part of the bridal packages and my MOH purchased her lipgloss, too, because she liked it so much! The lipgloss is from Nancy's own makeup line. One of Nancy's most remarkable qualities is how calm she is in potentially stressful situations. She made us look flawless despite having many family members, friends, children, and even a dog running around the room we were getting ready in! We are confident that you will love Nancy, the person, as well as her work!

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Susan S

I am so happy I chose Nancy to make my mother, my sister, and me look beautiful on my wedding day! I have never seen my sister and my mom look so beautiful before. Nancy made them look like absolute bombshells! And I was equally thrilled with how she made me look. She came to my... Read More apartment to do a hair trial about a month before the wedding and I loved what we created together, but I was still a little nervous anyway (mostly because that is my general state of being). But on the wedding day, I was amazed with how Nancy brought everything together! I could not have been happier! On top of being a skilled make-up artist and hair stylist, Nancy is a total pro. She put all of us at ease and was just a wonderful, calm, pleasant addition to the whole process. She was very easy going and also worked well with the photographers. Her reviews speak for themselves. She is simply fantastic and I cannot recommend her enough. Thank you, Nancy!!!

My favorite vendor!

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Krista M

Nancy Caroline was my makeup artist for my wedding in October and I cannot think of one negative thing to say about her. From how prompt she was at answering my emails to how beautiful my makeup turned out on my wedding day, she was easily the easiest and best vendor I worked... Read More with. She gave the each bridal member the look they wanted and everyone looked stunning. I wish I could have her do my makeup every week!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 12/08/2015

Nancy worked on me and my bridesmaids doing our hair and makeup and we could not be more thrilled with the end result. I met Nancy when she did my makeup when I was a bridesmaid and I loved how she made me look so much more radiant and beautiful yet without looking like I was... Read More wearing too much makeup. She listened carefully to everything I was looking for and was able to perfectly manifest the image I had in my mind into a reality. Both my hair and makeup stayed beautifully throughout the day. I think it's also important to note that Nancy has very calming and positive temperament which made working with her very enjoyable. Her assistant was also wonderful, could not recommend Nancy and her team enough!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

It was a pleasure working with Nancy for my daughter’s wedding. She listened to the bride’s concerns regarding her makeup for the wedding day and had a solution for everything. The makeup trial helped put the bride’s concerns immediately at ease and left her feeling... Read More confident in the overall look as she headed into the big day. On the wedding day, the bride looked beautiful! Radiant and Confident! Her makeup was very natural and enhanced her natural beauty. The entire bridal party, including parents and grandparents, looked beautiful and were all pleased with the end result. Everyone’s makeup sustained beautifully during the entire event to include tears of joy! Nancy is professional, a skilled artist, and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her!

Nancy is amazing! You must use her

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

My partner and I are from the UK but, decided to get married in New York as this is where we got engaged! I decided to plan the wedding myself and spent a lot of time researching vendors. I had contacted a lot of people before finding Nancy (its hard to put your trust in... Read More someone you have never met and wont meet until my big day) I found Nancy's details on trip advisor and had read some amazing reviews so, I sent her an email. I knew straight away I wanted Nancy to do my hair and makeup, she replied promptly and even offered to Skype to discuss ideas (we did this again closer to the date). This I loved :) I started following her on Instagram and Facebook and loved her work. On the day she did not let me down. My bridesmaids, mum and myself were over the moon with her work. We got married in mid August so the humidity in the city was 85-90% (very sticky) I opted for airbrush make on Nancy's recommendation and it stayed on all day. We not only had day time photographs but, arranged for a sunset/nighttime shoot (travelling to lots of locations). We were with the photographer until 10:30pm and my hair and makeup still looks flawless in the last photograph taken (my feet and dress not so much lol) Her prices are very reasonable especially for New York standards. Hair and makeup is so important to any bride on their big day and I can assure you that if you pick Nancy, you will not be disappointed. The only thing I am disappointed with is that Nancy does not live closer to me as, I would love for her to do my hair and makeup again! Katy

Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Jacquelyn A

Nancy did my makeup along with my mom, sisters And sister in law. Everyone looked amazing and we got a ton of compliments!!! The best part was that she covered my sisters scar on her upper arm so well we couldn't even tell she had one to begin with!

Nancy to the rescue!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Valerie D

After my first trial (with another hair stylist) left me in tears, I reached out to Nancy in hopes that she could add me to her calendar. Nancy responded quickly and worked magic to fit me into her schedule. Not only is Nancy a creative genius, she is also a savvy business... Read More owner; reliable, responsive, and professional. Nancy also has a warm personality. Talking to her was like talking to one of my dearest girlfriends. She's a great listener and really cares about her clients. I can't say enough good things about my experience working with Nancy. She played a huge part in making me look and feel my best on my wedding.

beyond belief :)

Reviewed on 8/27/2015

Nancy did my hair and makeup (and that of some friends and family) for my wedding on August 15, 2015. We also did a trial in January. I can't say enough about how great she made me look and feel, especially since I don't wear a lot of makeup normally and was pretty ambivalent... Read More about how I wanted my hair done. The amount of compliments I got on my look was honestly overwhelming, and looking back on pictures I really can't believe how much Nancy made the look come together while still letting me look like myself :) She totally listened to my friends and family as well. Thank you, Nancy!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Courtney T

Nancy is absolutely fantastic to work with! From the first consultation, to the trial, to the wedding day, she was attentive to what I envisioned, especially as I changed my mind. She had great advice and suggestions, not only about hair and makeup but about the wedding in... Read More general. My bridesmaids and I all looked beautiful on my wedding day and everything held so well despite the raging thunderstorms outside (we got a little exposure to the weather for pictures and the short walk from the ceremony to the reception space). She was a calming, yet fun person to have around as we were getting ready and her work speaks for itself. I also love that she doesn't nickel and dime you for every little thing. I'm so happy I came across her and that she was available for my big day!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Karen M

Nancy is fantastic to work with and very considerate! Since we got married in Philadelphia, the plan was to have our hair done at a salon nearby, and then do makeup with someone else at the hotel/venue. My sister had worked with both the salon and makeup artist previously for... Read More another wedding she was in, so we thought it would work out well, but the prices ended up being quite a bit more than we were originally told for both. So I decided to explore other options. I really wanted to cover the cost for all the girls having hair and make-up done, so price was a major factor for me. I came across Nancy’s website and was eager to reach out. Given that she could do hair and makeup was a plus as well as working onsite, and I was really impressed with her profile. Having read a lot of reviews for various artists, I was really getting nervous because there were always a couple that were wedding day horror stories, which was a deal breaker for me. That was not the case for Nancy, though. Everyone had great feedback and experiences. When I did reach out, she was very responsive and accommodating. At this time, the wedding was less than two months out, so I greatly appreciated it. She found a time to do a trial for me and was much more detailed oriented than the hair trial I had had previously with the first salon. I appreciated that she suggested different things and gave her opinion about certain things rather than just doing what I said. After the trail, I was very happy I had found Nancy. Again, she was very accommodating in working out the schedule for the day of. I had a couple girls that were not sure if they would be able to make it and she, and she said it would not be a problem either way. She also sells beautiful hair pieces. I had been looking for months for one, but never found anything I really liked. She had several that I was torn between, however, and I was able to cross that off my list. Needless to say, the day of went great. She brought two assistants with her, which were also very professional, and everything went very smoothly. Everyone looked great thanks to Nancy!

Fabulous Hair & Make-up for Bride and Wedding Party

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Jennifer B

Nancy is the most wonderful hair and make-up person I could have asked for. I spent MONTHS searching for the perfect person to do both hair and make-up and Nancy Caroline is that woman! She does it all flawlessly. Cannot say enough good things about her! Honestly! We had... Read More some difficult personalities in my bridal party and she handled everyone with ease. Even during my trial she could have run for the hills, but she was always very calm and collected. I would show Nancy 1 or 2 pictures of what I was looking for and she creating each look PERFECTLY. Nancy was able to stay with me all day and make sure I had touch-ups whenever it was necessary. We had a small emergency when one of the flower girls got a brush stuck in her hair and Nancy carefully took out each strand of hair until the brush was fully out! If I had to do it all over I would hire Nancy again and again.

Reviewed on 7/15/2015

Nancy made us all beautiful! She was very responsive from the start. She came to my home for the hair and makeup trial, which was very convenient. She was incredibly patient when I wasn't sure of the look I wanted and offered suggestions. On the big day, she got everyone's hair... Read More and makeup done right on schedule. The only thing I wish I did was to ask her to stick around for the pictures and until right before the ceremony because it rained a little that day and we could use a little touch up. Overall, I wish I had Nancy in my life more often so I can look great all the time.

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Jen M

Nancy is, quite simply, a JOY. I had the good fortune to meet her at a bridal show where I happened to also be a fellow vendor. When I saw how lovely her own makeup looked and saw a few photos of her brides, I knew she was the right gal for me. Her pricing is unbelievably... Read More affordable given that travel was included and my wedding was over 2 hours away from her residence. And the quality of her work is outstanding! She and her equally talented assistant showed up early on the day of the wedding and got through 7 hair styles and 4 makeup applications promptly and without rushing at all. She understood the look that everyone was looking to achieve and EVERYONE was thrilled with the turnout. My mom kept telling me how amazing everyone looked. The hair styles looked like $400 updos and the makeup was flattering and just slightly heightened for an evening NYC summer wedding. It lasted all night despite hot and humid temperatures and the photos are gorgeous - even the raw and untouched images. :-) I also paid Nancy to stay a few extra hours to get me through the photos and ceremony. Her pricing was so reasonable it didn't make sense not to do this! It was one less thing that I had to worry about and I would recommend this to anyone getting married in the summer when humidity is an issue and you want to take outdoor photos. She even dabbed a bit of foundation and powder on my dear old Dad who had a little cut from shaving. Clearly, I'm thrilled with Nancy and I would recommend her to anyone. No drama. A total professional and an absolute sweetheart. She made my big day that much more special. Thank you, Nancy!!!

Stress Free and Well Done

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Shannon G

Working with Nancy was easy and affordable. She came to our hotel room and styled our hair on site. She is very personable and knowledgeable. She worked with each of us to accommodate our own styles and was very flexible during the process. My family and bridesmaids and I... Read More were able to have a very memorable and enjoyable time getting ready due to Nancy Caroline Bridal Styling. This will definitely be a time during the wedding that we will remember!