Award Winning, Celebrity Hair and Makeup Artists

With a fresh, modern view combined with passion for making women look and feel their best, we will create the hair and makeup style you have always dreamed of for your special day. Our team will travel to your location to make your wedding day as relaxing for you and your party as possible.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jessa R

Nancy was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! If you are looking for a talented professional who excels in doing both bridal hair AND makeup, look no further! I was so thankful to find Nancy after I had a horrendous hair and makeup trial for my wedding. Disclaimer: I will admit that I am... Read More very picky when it comes to hair and makeup, especially makeup. I am used to doing my own makeup every day and debated on doing it myself for my wedding day. However, Nancy was able to create the exact look I was going for, and completely sold me on getting professional makeup done for my wedding. During my hair and makeup trial, Nancy really listened to what I wanted and never once rushed the process- she was unbelievably patient and thorough! Unlike many other trials, Nancy does not give you a time constraint, and truly wants her clients to be happy with their results. I also opted to have Nancy create custom extensions for my updo and they turned out amazing! The day of the wedding, Nancy showed up to our bridal suite exactly on time and fully prepared. I had a total of 14 bridesmaids and Nancy had a complete detailed list of everyone’s hair and makeup times. Nancy and her team were incredible and worked flawlessly with such a large group. I was so impressed! Everyone’s hair and makeup turned out BEAUTIFUL and all final touches were complete by the expected time. I am so thankful that I found Nancy and was able to book her for my wedding. After I booked her, I didn’t have to worry about a single thing. Nancy remained very responsive to emails and was incredibly organized and helpful throughout the entire planning process. She is a top-notch hair and makeup artist and I would 100% recommend her to any bride/bridal party!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Julie B

AMAZING!!! I can vouch for Jessa R's review on 10/25/16 as I was part of her extremely large bridal party with 14 bridesmaids. Nancys team worked flawlessly and everyone looked beautiful! I was so impressed I booked her for my own wedding this year!!! She was able to create the... Read More look I was going for and it turned out even better than the picture I showed her. She arrived on time and finished early which allowed plenty of time for touch ups and more photo time with the photographer. Out of all the vendors I worked with she is one of the best! So happy I was able to book her! Would definitely recommend booking Nancy and her team if you can!! :)

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Jessica S

I wish I could give her a 6th star. Seriously. I wish I could. Nancy was FABULOUS. I was SO happy with my hair on my wedding day, and so was my bridal party! We all looked really great, and all day people were telling me how great me and my girls looked! Nancy is totally gifted;... Read More very creative and great at taking your ideas and making a unique and tasteful look that is better than you envisioned! I am VERY picky, and I didn't have a single qualm with my look. It was exactly what I wanted but couldn't articular with words. When I realized that I forgot to buy hairspray for touch ups she gave me a practically brand new one of her own to keep, which I thought was very kind, and I really appreciated. She made me feel very calm while my hair was being done. Nancy was worth every single penny, she will make you look red carpet worthy.

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Megan D

Nancy was everything I dreamed of! I chose her because I wanted the peace of mind that the person who did my makeup for the trial would be the same as on the day of - I was put off by bigger companies that wouldn’t even give you the name of the person doing your hair/makeup for... Read More the trial and couldn’t guarantee it would be the same for the wedding. Nancy made the process so personal and convenient, she even came to my apartment to have the trial. Her and her team were such a relaxed presence on the day of, and they worked so professionally to make sure everyone was 100% happy with their looks. I loved how she help me and my ladies look not just “made up” but like the best versions of ourselves. And the makeup and hair lasted throughout the night with minimal touch ups necessary. Thanks to Nancy, I looked timeless and elegant on my wedding day - THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017

The BEST! Nancy was wonderful, very easy to work with. Her knowledge, skill and professionalism is amazing. She made everyone look naturally beautiful. She is also very good at helping to calm pre-wedding nerves. I would recommend her with the greatest of confidence. Thank you... Read More Nancy!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017

great

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Ashleigh D

Nancy did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup! She listened during the trial and knew exactly what I wanted and it looked even better the day of my wedding! I received so many compliments throughout the night about how wonderful all of the hair and make up turned out for my... Read More bridal party! I think it was so much easier to have someone who did both hair and make up and Nancy created a schedule which helped us stay on track with getting ready in the morning! I would highly recommend Nancy to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Sarah V

Nancy did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! She also did all five of my bridesmiads' hair and the MOB and MOG. Everyone was very pleased with the outcome. Nancy made the hair schedule for me and was very organized. The entire getting ready process ran... Read More smoothly with Nancy. During my trial , she listened to what I wanted and made changes when I asked. I do not normally wear any makeup and Nancy made the makeup look natural and beautiful. I would highly recommend Nancy!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Jeffrey K

Nancy was wonderful to work with from the very start. She initially made herself available for a skype phone call so that I could get a sense of what her process is like and whether we would be a good fit. I came into town for my trial hair and makeup that I schedule for the... Read More same day as my Engagement photo shoot and everything came out amazing! She even changed my makeup and hair so that my fiance couldn't see the final look before our big day. I absolutely loved the way that I looked on the wedding day. What was even more wonderful is that each of birdesmaids was able to choose a hair style and makeup look that was not uniform but unique to their own best attributes. Everyone looked their absolute best. Our photos came out so well and the makeup and hair lasted through the end of the evening. I can't recommend Nancy highly enough!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Emily B

Nancy was amazing. She worked with my limited schedule and listened to me when I was super picky about the make up I wanted - I changed things up on her on the day of my wedding when she was already halfway done with my makeup and she was super gracious & accommodating. The... Read More girls who work with her to fantastic work & everything ran like clockwork. I was really worried that my bridesmaids and I would look overdone and/or fake, but everyone looked exactly like I'd hoped, enhanced versions of themselves. I highly, highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Whitney L

Nancy and her staff were an absolute pleasure to work with for my wedding! Nancy's team did hair and makeup for me, my bridal party, my mother and mother-in-law and they absolutely nailed every single person. I don't wear a lot of makeup and I wanted to make sure I still felt... Read More like myself at my wedding, and Nancy made me feel so perfectly special, yet still me! And my bridal party and family were so happy with their unique looks too. The entire staff was kind, professional, and the schedule/timing were perfect so that we didn't feel rushed but had plenty of time for the rest of the days events. I also did a consultation with Nancy before the wedding. A friend suggested I do this because she said you don't want to be making those decisions the day of or risk hating it/wanting to start over. Nancy nailed the look I wanted on the first try and got it exactly the same (if not better) on my wedding day. I could not recommend working with Nancy and her team enough.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Jamie H

Nancy was so wonderful from my first meeting with her to the day of my wedding! I can be fussy with my hair and makeup since I am used to the way I do it on my own so I was anxious to trust someone else, but she did my hair and makeup better than I could ever have imagined! She... Read More was so patient with me the day of the trial to make sure everything was exactly the way I wanted it and she makes the process fun because she is so genuine and easy to talk to. I wanted to wear my hair down with curls and really wanted the glamorous voluminous look so I got HaloCouture hair extensions through Nancy and it was the best decision I could make when it came to my hair. Everyone raved about how beautiful it looked and they were so natural that even my best friend thought it was all my hair! I had several people ask who did my makeup and commented on how flawless it was. I didn't have to worry about it from the start of the day to the end of the night. It all stayed perfectly in place. Nancy is so knowledgeable and talented at what she does that I would not look any further if you are looking for someone to handle your beauty needs for your wedding.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jodie A

Nancy was absolutely FANTASTIC!! Working with her was a dream, and my hair and makeup for my wedding was absolutely breathtaking! I sincerely enjoyed working with her. She's super organized and on top of everything! I absolutely recommend her for your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Melissa B

AMAZING! Nancy and the three ladies she had with her were amazing. Nancy and her team showed up on time and ready to go! I had my trial with Nancy for my hair and make up and she re created it perfectly on the wedding day! I had a large wedding party and they stuck to the... Read More schedule and had everyone done on time! My bridesmaids said that it was the best hair and makeup they have ever had done. The bridesmaids were really happy that the artists listened to what they wanted for their hair and makeup! I couldn't be happier with how awesome we all looked!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Emily L

Nancy did my hair, as well as my bridesmaids', flower girls', mother's and grandmother's hair for my wedding on March 4, 2017. From the beginning of our interaction Nancy was very responsive - answering phone calls and emails promptly with order and warmth. Her contract and... Read More payment process were simple, and she helped to create the "day of" schedule to ensure all were ready on time. Nancy's salon at her home is welcoming while being very professional. She listened to the style and look I was desiring and created two beautiful styles during my trial. I felt she used her expertise coupled with her genuine compassion for her brides to ensure I had the look that fit my personality, bridal dream, venue and dress. She even had a variety of hair pieces to accent my updo! On the day of my wedding Nancy and Liz arrived on time and were ready to get started. They worked with ease as they styled hair for ladies ages 3 to 87! Nancy and Liz both ensured each person was happy with her hair and did touch ups too. They were organized, pleasant, low stress, and helped to make our wedding stunning. Added bonus - no travel fee into NYC! I would definitely recommend Nancy Caroline Bridal Styling to any bride. Thank you, Nancy!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Sandra M

I don't consider myself too picky when it comes to beauty but was disappointed in an initial trial with another company and was referred to Nancy. She and her team were fantastic. She listens, provides needed advice when asked and is most interested in making you feel and look... Read More your best. As an unlucky bride with the flu on her wedding weekend, I felt pretty terrible but apparently I looked great! I received compliment after compliment on how beautiful I looked and how meticulous and perfect my hair and makeup were -- all thanks to Nancy.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Alix P

Perfect! I had a trial with Nancy and new immediately i wanted to work with her - but then she got pregnant and found out she was due on my wedding day. She made what could have been a very traumatic situation very easy, finding another makeup artist on her team and having her... Read More come to do a free second trial with me to make sure i was comfortable. Lindsey ended up doing my makeup and the makeup for my 4 bridesmaids and the 2 moms and everyone looked unbelievable. I wanted to look like myself without it feeling like my makeup overpowered me, and she captured my vision perfectly. It was so light and natural, and yet made me feel the most beautiful i have ever felt in my life. And it lasted all night (and i cried A LOT and danced my ass off)! On top of the quality of her work, it was also just a pleasure to have Lindsay around on my wedding day. My bridesmaids and I had so much fun getting ready and she fit in perfectly - making us all feel comfortable, not being intrusive but still being super friendly, and managing to give us all great personal attention and cover 7 of us without ever feeling rushed. I would highly recommend Lindsey!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Olivia S

Nancy was amazing!! She is a beautiful woman and does beautiful work. She's very friendly and is very responsive. The hair and makeup was done to perfection and we couldn't ask for anything better! She made us all beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to any bride-to-be!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Clarissa L

Nancy and her team are incredible! Nancy was super responsive and fun to work with from the very beginning. Months before the wedding, we met via Skype to discuss what I was envisioning for my bridesmaids and me. We then met in person for my hair and makeup trial. She was... Read More able to take my somewhat vague ideas and turn them into perfect styles! Nancy also did my hair and makeup for our rehearsal the night before the wedding and then was back with us the next morning for the wedding day! She and two additional stylists came to the house where we were getting ready and did an amazing job! Nancy and her team made all of us (7 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and me) look stunning! They were also so much fun to be around and to get ready with! I HIGHLY recommend Nancy for wedding hair and make up! Thank you so much, Nancy!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Kate C

Nancy & her team were fantastic to work with! I loved how she took my vague ideas for hair & makeup & gave me the perfect look that I didn't know I wanted. She took everything in stride, even when my bridesmaids changed their minds about what they wanted or when my mother... Read More decided last minute that she wanted her hair & makeup done as well. I am so grateful to Nancy & her team for showing up at my hotel at 5:15 AM to start hair & makeup for 8 bridesmaids, my mother & myself - everyone looked great & our makeup lasted all day!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Susan P

Nancy is really wonderful. From our first contact, she was so helpful and friendly. She is so easygoing, and immediately put me at ease when she came to my house for the trial hair and makeup. I knew right away that she would be great on the wedding day. She was great at... Read More explaining what she was doing, and listening to what I was looking for. I’m freckly and didn’t want to be too covered, but wanted to be elegant and she pulled it off. On the day of our wedding, she pulled it off again (even better!) I looked amazing, and felt amazing! And the pictures really show it. I even sprung a hairpiece on her at the last minute and she handled it perfectly. She put up with my paparazzi mom and crazy bridesmaids, and she and her assistant did all our hair and makeup just right. We all look great in the photos, and off-screen we looked beautiful and not over-done. Her lipstick is awesome, I’ve used it a bunch since! Just another added bonus. On top of her being a talented artist, she’s also a really nice person and very easy to talk with. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful hair and makeup.

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 stephanie t

Nancy is amazing! I wanted a very specific look for my wedding and she delivered perfectly! I showed her a picture and basically said, I want this. She not only did it, but did it better! My hair looked like it was straight out of a magazine! Even my Beverly Hills hair... Read More stylist said it was amazing! Not to mention my make up was FLAWLESS. I have terrible rosacea (we’re talking stop sign red all over my face), it was the one thing that I was super worried about on my wedding day, I called Nancy almost in tears and she told me she would take care of it. Somehow by some great miracle she not only made my skin look like porcelain, but I didn’t have a smidge of Rudolph (even after a few drinks) the whole night! I couldn’t believe it. Even my family, who knows how bad it can get, was asking me what I took to get rid of it. I didn’t looked caked on, but natural and I felt so beautiful. I can’t wait to get back my pictures and see the details! Nancy is so so nice and her talent doesn’t disappoint.

Reviewed on 2/23/2016

Nancy did the hair and makeup for myself, my wife, and my MOH, and makeup for one MOB on our wedding day. She also traveled to NYC to do trial bridal hair and makeup the week before our wedding. In every in-person and online interaction we had with her, we found her to be... Read More remarkably warm, flexible, professional, and talented. Her good sense of humor made us glad that she was the first vendor we saw on our wedding day! She was punctual and very open to incorporating our ideas and preferences into our look. Her website features some of her work but I also recommend checking out her instagram for even more style ideas. We love the lipgloss that we got as part of the bridal packages and my MOH purchased her lipgloss, too, because she liked it so much! The lipgloss is from Nancy's own makeup line. One of Nancy's most remarkable qualities is how calm she is in potentially stressful situations. She made us look flawless despite having many family members, friends, children, and even a dog running around the room we were getting ready in! We are confident that you will love Nancy, the person, as well as her work!

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Susan S

I am so happy I chose Nancy to make my mother, my sister, and me look beautiful on my wedding day! I have never seen my sister and my mom look so beautiful before. Nancy made them look like absolute bombshells! And I was equally thrilled with how she made me look. She came to my... Read More apartment to do a hair trial about a month before the wedding and I loved what we created together, but I was still a little nervous anyway (mostly because that is my general state of being). But on the wedding day, I was amazed with how Nancy brought everything together! I could not have been happier! On top of being a skilled make-up artist and hair stylist, Nancy is a total pro. She put all of us at ease and was just a wonderful, calm, pleasant addition to the whole process. She was very easy going and also worked well with the photographers. Her reviews speak for themselves. She is simply fantastic and I cannot recommend her enough. Thank you, Nancy!!!

My favorite vendor!

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Krista M

Nancy Caroline was my makeup artist for my wedding in October and I cannot think of one negative thing to say about her. From how prompt she was at answering my emails to how beautiful my makeup turned out on my wedding day, she was easily the easiest and best vendor I worked... Read More with. She gave the each bridal member the look they wanted and everyone looked stunning. I wish I could have her do my makeup every week!