Artful, Social Documentation for You + Yours

A meticulous artist and businesswoman known for great customer care and service, and her artful images. And an all-around good person and solid professional to have with you on your wedding day.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Buffalo and Tri-State Area, including Manhattan (716) 553-5899

Social Documentation

Reviewed on 12/05/2011 Michele P

Nancy was wonderful to work with. She is excellent at her job and very easy to work with.

Reviewed on 3/30/2018 Meghan D

When you picture your perfect day, you want to capture every moment, even the ones you might be too busy to see. Nancy is amazing, and was able to capture each facial expression of guests in the crowd, the excitement on the dance floor and the love between families and... Read More everything in between. She became immersed in the excitement and her photography skills are so natural and heightened that a simple shot to most captures everything at once. I would highly recommend Nancy for your special day - trust someone who will write your story for years to come. Trust someone who’s work will speak for herself, and put your worries away through the day. Allow yourself to make the memories and let Nancy work her magic!! Thank you so much Nancy!

Nancy J. Parisi

I picked up my first camera, my dad's, at age 7, and have never stopped making images. At age 23 I photographed my first wedding (my friend Mary's) and I've been documenting wedding days ever since. My specialties are weddings, portraits, and other social events. I have undergraduate (University at Buffalo) and graduate (Parsons School of Design) degrees and bring both my photojournalistic and art training to wedding day photography. As a trusted photo professional based in Buffalo, and working throughout the U.S., I am known for my pleasant and calm manner, artfulness, and professionalism.