Unique Designs to Share Your Unique Story

I believe that a simple, yet sophisticated, design is the most effective way to communicate to your audience. I focus on excellent client service, timely communication, and creating something unique for every project that comes my way. With a variety of clients and locations comes a variety of ways to work together. Whether it be face to face or over a long distance, I look forward to creating something special and unique to you!

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Letterpress, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Hannah M

Naomi Leah Designs created my wedding suite, and I could not be more pleased with how they turned out! Naomi is a great listener and took the time to understand my vision at our initial consultation. She is communicative and kept me a part of the whole process. She was open to... Read More my feedback while also giving her professional opinion. Naomi's attention to detail and design skills made the end products BEAUTIFUL! I would recommend her to any bride looking for unique invitations.

2017-04-25T08:26:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for trusting me with your designs! Loved working with you!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017

Naomi helped me with my website and did a fantastic job! I will be working with her again! Thank you.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Erika M

Naomi is a pleasure to work with and is amazing at what she does! She created my wedding invitations better than I could have imagined! Very pleased with her work!

2017-04-25T08:26:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Erika! Loved working with you =]

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Ashley P

Naomi was a JOY to work with! Not only does she have fantastic creations, she also has great customer service! She provided me with several samples, and worked hard to create exactly what I envisioned. We got so many great complements on our invitations and RSVP cards all thanks... Read More to Naomi and her gorgeous designs!

2017-04-21T13:02:14 Response from the vendor

Ashley, it was a JOY to work with you! Thank you for your business and hope your special day was spectacular!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017

I am beyond thankful that I found Naomi Leah Designs. Her talent and creativity can be seen in my beautiful website. She also is mocking up beautiful wedding invitations for my small wedding. I haven't ordered yet because she has provided me too many breathtaking options to... Read More choose from. She's easy to work with and seems to know exactly what you're visioning. Highly recommend her!

2017-04-21T13:05:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Kara L

Naomi is so good at what she does! Not only is she fun and easy to work with; she is professional, prepared and communicates so well. When I first met up with Naomi to talk about my ideas, she came prepared with her own ideas based on what we had discussed. Throughout the whole... Read More process, Naomi kept me in the loop and was totally open to my ideas and any changes I wanted. In the end, I love the design and and am proud to show it off. I would highly recommend Naomi!

2017-04-21T12:16:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kara! It was lovely working with you!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Karen S

Naomi was WONDERFUL to work with! She designed our save the dates, invitation suite, ceremony programs, and table numbers. I gave her a very general idea of what I wanted and she came up amazing options for me to choose from. Her design helped me better visualize decor and... Read More centerpieces for the reception. Her eye for detail was amazing, especially when deciding on what font would look best. I highly recommend her to anyone look for amazing paper product designs!

2017-04-21T12:16:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you Karen! It was such a pleasure working with you.

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Carlee H

Naomi is not only fun to work with, but she will also provide you with the best quality product you could ask for! She brought the vision in my head to life for all of my invitations, save the dates, response cards, and even book marks. Compared to other invitation websites I... Read More visited, her prices are competitive, and I loved knowing that my money was going to a single person putting in hard work to build a local business rather than a large company. Because you will work directly with Naomi, your invitations will be custom and original. I highly recommend Naomi Leah Designs!

2017-04-21T12:17:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Carlee! So much fun working with you!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Tess H

Naomi designed everything from our save the dates, invitation suite, and wedding day programs, to our place cards and escort cards. Her guidance in selecting designs, fonts, paper - you name it! - was incredible. The end product she designed was absolutely beautiful and truly... Read More set the tone for our wedding as soon as our guests received their invitation. I would definitely recommend her design services to anyone looking for custom paper goods - especially for an upcoming wedding!

Naomi Van Sickel

When I'm not drinking copious amounts of coffee or obsessing over animals, you can find me designing and brainstorming new ideas. Creating a unique, personalized brand for your wedding is what I absolutely love, along with meeting new people and developing new friendships.