Naples Botanical Garden

Ballroom, Garden, Park, Tented

4820 Bayshore Drive, Naples, FL

Beautiful and cooperative

Reviewed on 4/05/2013 Charice B

My March 10, 2013 wedding was well run by the staff at the Gardens. They were available to meet with me and my vendors, several times before the big day. They offered their suggestions, were accomodating and pleasant to work with. I was more than pleased with their services.

stunning

Reviewed on 8/19/2012 Deb C

I had a spring ceremony at the NBG. The grounds are stunning. Our service was magical and guests said that it was unforgettable. I wouldn't have changed the location for the world. But be warned, its pricey for just the use of the grounds and if you get a caterer you have to... Read More choose from their list (which not many of them are reasonable in price). Other costs do incur, like if you need lighting or security (which is mandatory if you serve any alcholol.) We had a problem with the sound system, which delayed our ceremony, but all in all it went without a hitch. Our wedding was spectcular! Good luck.

2012-11-17T13:54:38 Response from Michele, the member

My fiance and I are considering the gardens for our wedding venue. Would you mind sharing with me these costs you incurred?

A Dream Come True

Reviewed on 3/13/2012 Princess M

My husband and I had our destination wedding at Naples Botanical Garden in November and it was nothing short of a dream come true. We can’t say enough about how wonderful and magical our day was at Naples Botanical Garden. We were a bit nervous at first because we knew we would... Read More have to plan most of the wedding from out of state, but the staff and coordinator at Naples were so friendly and so on top of it all that the planning was painless and actually enjoyable. The coordinator at the Garden happily worked around our schedules and called us just about every week to talk with us about our wedding and walk us through each stage of the process (from the ceremony set-up, to the reception layout, to the floral arrangements, to the photography, and a variety of other details). The staff at the Garden really wanted to make sure we were comfortable with everything and they did an amazing job of putting us at ease in the days leading up to our big day. The staff at Naples also showed great flexibility in working with us when things didn’t go as planned. For instance, our wedding party was over thirty minutes late for the rehearsal, but when we arrived the coordinators still greeted us with warm smiles and worked with us to make sure everything went smoothly. Aside from the planning, the wedding itself was breathtaking! The ceremony took place in the beautiful Mosaic Garden. The greenery, simple floral patterns, and quaint seating arrangement were just what we had always envisioned. The southwestern Florida weather was amazing, which didn’t hurt either. Our wedding photos—which were set across the stunning backdrop of the many gardens the venue had to offer, including the Asian Garden, the Caribbean Garden, and Brazilian Garden—were gorgeous. Our families still talk about how great the photos are from gardens. We also had our reception at Naples Botanical Garden, and we weren’t disappointed! The room was cozy and romantic with a very classic layout. The acoustics were great. It was the perfect size for our guest list, which numbered around sixty, although it could have easily accommodated more. Our friends and family had such a good time! All in all, we can’t say enough about how pleased we are that we decided to get married at Naples Botanical Garden. From the staff and coordinators, to the gardens and the facilities, it was perfect. They really made us feel like we were living out a fairy tale. I would absolutely recommend Naples to any couple planning a wedding. Princess

Beautiful but Terrible Service

Reviewed on 1/13/2012 Gizely G

The scenery was beautiful, but on multiple occassions appointments with the wedding coordinator were not kept. Causing us to drive over 50 miles round trip each time for nothing. Phone calls were NEVER returned, and there was a fee for EVERY little thing, including the... Read More rehersal if it exceeded an hour time limit. On the actual wedding day not only was the sound system extremely low tech and old the aisle was a mere 3 feet wide causing everyone escorting someone to walk single file to the alter. There was approx 12 extra feet on both ends of the rows for a total of 24 ADDITIONAL feet! The coordinator also led the groom right next to the bride prior to the ceremony completely ignoring the request NOT to let the groom see the bride, to top that off she still has not so much as apologized for ANYTHING to this day. The place is gorgeous but I would NOT recommend a wedding or any type of function for that matter, take place there. Absolutely dissapointed with the coordinator's demeanor and way of conducting business.

2012-08-21T10:57:11 Response from Kelli, the member

Here are some common misconceptions and suggestions… A wedding planner is a professional who assists with the design, planning and management of a client's wedding, very simply put a wedding coordinator’s client is you, the bride and groom; a venue coordinator’s client is their manager... Read Less Read More

TO Naples Botanical Garden